Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2934
  1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    I'm communicating, you are just looking for a reason to vote me, which is fine, because at least you are engaging.

Nothing about spitting out a reads list makes someone town. Reads lists mean shit.
    Reads lists mean that I know where you stand.

I'm asking to know where you stand because where you stand is not clear at the moment.

Notice that I'm not asking other players like McGucket/Stanley for reads lists because I know where they stand. Tambry's completely batshit insane rants today at least have made it as clear as possible (given his current situation) where he stands, even if his stance is stupid.

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    Reads lists mean that I know where you stand.

I'm asking to know where you stand because where you stand is not clear at the moment.

Notice that I'm not asking other players like McGucket/Stanley for reads lists because I know where they stand. Tambry's completely batshit insane rants today at least have made it as clear as possible (given his current situation) where he stands, even if his stance is stupid.
    Likelyhood of Scum versus town based on current information

Scum
    Tambry (no backup of claim)
    Mabel (information from Blandin, bad response)

Only people I kind of trust are Candy, Blandin (unless Mabel flips town and it was a ruse)

That's where I stand.

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

There were 15 people when we started. That means 4-6 scum depending on scum power level.

You think Pacifica was 1, Mabel is 2, and Tambry is 3. Give me a 4th name and I'll switch votes. That's all I'm asking for.
    I would say it would be someone like Sergio or Stanley. I can't name a thing Stanley has said and Sergio again, outside of his strange posting style has been totally absent FMPOV.

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Look at this shit. Where is the scrutiny of Tambry?

No he gets a free pass for walls of fucking nonsense that legitimately hurt town.
    Can honestly agree with this after today, I got really frustrated with Tambry, but given their claim, I can understand where they're coming from IF Mabel is Town. IF Mabel is scum, then Tambry is likely scum as well, if not aligned, but also scum

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

Ok, so we have the exact same thoughts on the scum team. That probably means you're town too.

-vote FM-Tambry Dicicco

You just made a rudimentary reads list. Do you see how easy that was?
    Also, Tambry's role may or may not be exactly the mastermind cultist if they are scum, the mastermind that Pacifica told me about

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    Also, Tambry's role may or may not be exactly the mastermind cultist if they are scum, the mastermind that Pacifica told me about
    He was definitely playing up this "keep me alive and all will be well" shit day 1.

Desperate to live another day. What happened to it all?

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

Can honestly agree with this after today, I got really frustrated with Tambry, but given their claim, I can understand where they're coming from IF Mabel is Town. IF Mabel is scum, then Tambry is likely scum as well, if not aligned, but also scum
    I sm nor acum (of course I wouukd say thst). I believe onw or both of you koklwd PaciFixa who fñiPped scum (may or may not bw real flop). I could see a worrld where you srw pn ywo different SCU, EVIK FAVTIONS as well; if the latter, then I ley tou Fight it put tonihhy/. yomorrow. Rr,ember, U know that multiple wvil dactions exist (what a suurprise). It is nit loke 4 or 5 team,ates,

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

Mabel and Blandin have both not talked about Tambry at all today. I could see a world where either one of them is aligned with him. While we wait for that slot to be potentially solved mechanically I want to revisit this guy.
    Yes that's not exactly true. The end all be all is that I have talked about Tambry being possibly scum, exactly mastermind cultist scum, and I was the one who pointed out that Tambry is likely blackmailed by Mafia, two things that Pacifica told me about and both seem to apply to Tambry

41. ISO #1541

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    I sm nor acum (of course I wouukd say thst). I believe onw or both of you koklwd PaciFixa who fñiPped scum (may or may not bw real flop). I could see a worrld where you srw pn ywo different SCU, EVIK FAVTIONS as well; if the latter, then I ley tou Fight it put tonihhy/. yomorrow. Rr,ember, U know that multiple wvil dactions exist (what a suurprise). It is nit loke 4 or 5 team,ates,
    How is this "known", where is the source of this information. Because this is big if true.

42. ISO #1542

-vote FM-Tambry DiCicco

That vote onto dipper early was way too opportunistic. Tambry was saying dipper was on her no-vote list earlier.

To be totally frank, people seem to be giving Tambry a free pass because they've dismissed the slot as dumb. I fear this softly patronizing read will probably bite us in the ass when we find out Tambry was much more aware of their own actions than we anticipated.

43. ISO #1543

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    How are you reaching this conclusion that the alleged mastermind is its own "faction"

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

Yes that's not exactly true. The end all be all is that I have talked about Tambry being possibly scum, exactly mastermind cultist scum, and I was the one who pointed out that Tambry is likely blackmailed by Mafia, two things that Pacifica told me about and both seem to apply to Tambry
    Blendin, is there any chance that blackmailing applies to me instead?

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    Okay, so I have some news. Basically, I cocked up really hard today (and lost a little motivation as a result T_T). A "shady man" visited me and imposed some extremely minor restrictions. For the first 36h of the day, I was forbidden from casting a vote, but also needed to cast a vote on 2 random dead ppl. I was also (it literally specified this) required to give vague hints that suggest this is due to some power I have?

47. ISO #1547

I re.ad that NEIGHBOOTHOOS chat snd cchucjLed. Givem Robbies bad. reads, uts boy surprisinh he latche. d in to Mablrs scum-kiklinG abilIrues pripe to ment.ioninh cOlors. Thats wgyy I thomk it is a nice opportunity for your or Old Man yo frane Mablrs a. ftee that. You havr veeen sp wolfy that utd harrd yo umaginr yiu as scum sometime. S, unlrsa this us LYLO and you are sbout to win, vyt tjem afain tHeee are more evil factions to degest (may. br ,ables is in ome of rhem). Many tjings arr possible at this srage, but no, I a , not cultiat.

48. ISO #1548

Tambry has specifically stated that he got "drunk", not blackmailed.

McGucket has claimed to have broken his blackmail on accident and is being killed at EoD.

Blendin I need you to leave the mabel tunnel for a little while. You're missing out on a lot of information.

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    If Tambry is scum, why would Tambry try to clear me unless we're a scum team?

Tambry is my strongest town read after Candy, maybe even ahead of Candy
    If you're getting lynched either way there's no downside to a scum siding with you to get credit later. And Tambry didn't even townread you much on day 1. She seemed to townread blendin much more, no?