User Tag List

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2934
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    Blendin's defiantly "wtf I have done so much for this town and it has forsaken me go to hell" attitude seems very hard to fabricate. He mentioned from the start he couldn't even be bothered to read the damn chat properly and kept pinging me questions about it, remember? He probably just took his half-understanding and ran with it. Honestly, he didn't need to make up points about the chat to make his case. "muh statistics" is an extremely powerful argument in a game where every lynch choice is statistically town.

So no I don't really think Blendin is malicious here. I think we just live in a very bizarre and unlikely game.
    The "wtf I have done so much for this town and it has forsaken me go to hell" attitude is genuine. The problem is that scum can have that attitude as well if they genuinely believe their actions/plan are completely foolproof. Self indulgent scum can overestimate their abilities/underestimate the paranoia of town.

It's a unique take but I do think Blendin's attitude at large is NAI. What we've gotta do is decide whether or not the very genuine things that he's giving us are true or not. Mabel is putting up a hell of a fight here. Makes me wonder if there's ever a possible world where both people are town and the scum team is something like Sergei/Dipper/Tambry/NW.

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    I feel like I'm about to get gaslighted again

Tell me again that you checked me scum Mabel, I dare you
    hey man, take a breather and read everything that's been posted since you left, carefully. I think we're playing a much more difficult game than I initially anticipated and I'm going to need your help with this.

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    I can appreciate WIFOM when it's needed but this is just blatantly outright unnecessary.
    No, I'm serious

I have been talking with someone and I want to make sure no protectives use their powers on me tonight

Considering I just killed Mafia, I should be at top priority target for them, so I'm just going to side step it

We have a plan that should result in being able to confirm multiple players tomorrow

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

hey man, take a breather and read everything that's been posted since you left, carefully. I think we're playing a much more difficult game than I initially anticipated and I'm going to need your help with this.
    yeah okay, as I said, I still have a plan on the side, I will alert, just saying it so that no one accidentally protects me tonight

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    th.e andwet is no, i checkes
    This answers a lot of questions about why you were acting a certain way today

Ok, I think I buy it

And Mabel lying about the scum check on me, and lying about post #52 in hood chat, those were just lapses in judgement?

And Mabel coming into today calling me 'very lucky' for killing Pacifica and acting like she was conceding before taking up a second wind, that was... just still unexplainable weird behavior

16. ISO #1466

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

Ok, I think I buy it

And Mabel lying about the scum check on me, and lying about post #52 in hood chat, those were just lapses in judgement?

And Mabel coming into today calling me 'very lucky' for killing Pacifica and acting like she was conceding before taking up a second wind, that was... just still unexplainable weird behavior
    Erm, you should probably read the neighbourhood chat properly. I know Robbie kept repeating #52 was a massive lie, but #52 actually made total sense in the wider context of all the claims. Again, I can tell you haven't read things fully, or you wouldn't be saying this. Please read things fully.

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Strong opinion?

Something doesn't smell right with Blandin vs Mabel, Blandin is WAY too cocky. Powerwolf? And what kind of town role can ever convert?

But Mabel has totally bungled the response. So I'm voting Mabel. If Mabel flips town I'm voting for Blandin tomorrow.
    Holy shit gideon you demanded something longer than 2 lines and he literally gave you 3 LOL

23. ISO #1473

With the little time I had to participate to the Assembly due to other things happening in my life, I checked what others had said, and realized nobody really addressed my case against Dipper Pines, even though there was absolutely no reason not to vote for his death. It was as if people had forgotten that Mabel Pines was matter for the next day due to his immortality!

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    Looking at the verbatim of Ramirez's recent interventions at the Assembly, my suspicions on him began to waver. He did not seem to have evil intent and seems to speak honestly, especially when he had spoken of himself as a poor citizen who tried hard to figure what to do with the gifts and the cyanide.

My reevaluation made me look towards the actions of a strange person who rarely spoke at lenght at the Assembly, Dipper Pines. Despite having 72 entries in the verbatim under his name, none of his interventions were impressive, a lot of them are actually misleading (such as compiling all possible words formed by the letters on the gifts), and some seem very out of placed or strange:

Considering he was voting for Grenda's demise and kept doing so until Grenda was effectively deceased, it was obvious this line from the verbatim was unnatural and certainly did not insert itself properly in a genuine thought process.

I kept looking for elements that could make Dipper Pines a simply misguided person with good intent, but I could not find any. Thus, I later stood up firmly before the Assembly and declared: "Dipper Pines must die!"
    And with a thunderclash of certainty, the official words rang, enjoining others to follow them:

-vote FM-Dipper Pines
    Believing chances were Blendin and perhaps others, in their fury, would refuse to listen, I reminded them that for today, Mabel Pines was untouchable, which meant that we should focus our energy on other suspects until tomorrow. For the present day of that time, the second Day of my arrival, it was clearly optimal to attack Dipper Pines while it was still time, or we would have to wait until the fourth Day before taking action. Plus, if Dipper Pines was to truly be evil, it would be highly informative to see how other members of the Assembly would react to the votes placed against him.
    I enjoined everyone to place their votes against Dipper Pines unless they had a valid reason to believe Dipper Pines was not evil, and left to take care of personal matters.

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

Strong opinion?

Something doesn't smell right with Blandin vs Mabel, Blandin is WAY too cocky. Powerwolf? And what kind of town role can ever convert?

But Mabel has totally bungled the response. So I'm voting Mabel. If Mabel flips town I'm voting for Blandin tomorrow.
    This feels very chainsaw?

27. ISO #1477

I need something better than "There's something off about blendin vs mabel" because I think that is a universally agreed upon take.

Give me a thorough detailed reads list or you're getting my vote.
    I don't do reads lists. I use my vote.

My vote is on Mabel.

28. ISO #1478

With the little time I had to participate to the Assembly due to other things happening in my life, I checked what others had said, and realized nobody really addressed my case against Dipper Pines, even though there was absolutely no reason not to vote for his death. It was as if people had forgotten that Mabel Pines was matter for the next day due to his immortality!

I enjoined everyone to place their votes against Dipper Pines unless they had a valid reason to believe Dipper Pines was not evil, and left to take care of personal matters.
    SELF PROCLAIMED IMMORTALITY.

Hey guys, I'm immortal as well. Forever! Don't ever try to lynch me at all!

This post is actually fucking horrible

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

31. ISO #1481

Ok, I think I buy it

Post #52 was because I didn't know how Robbie's ability worked, he didn't share information on it, it was said under the assumption that all three players could use the same ability no the same day. It was later clarified that it doesn't work like that and only one player can use it.

As for the other stuff, I was trying to make it as convincing as possible that was going to be dead for good to give town an hour to talk where I wasn't the focus and see how people reacted. In that time several anti-pairings were revealed with anti-pairing between you and Gideon/Stanley and anti-pairing between Sergei and Gideon/Stanley.

So I think that aspect was pretty successful.

Taunting you to get you upset to try to get you to scumslip something was less successful. Sorry for gaslighting you - we both know I didn't check you.
    Not saying I think you're town, FMPOV there still has to be a scum between you and McGucket (or if we're all town then we just got insanely unlucky)

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

I don't do reads lists. I use my vote.

My vote is on Mabel.
    I'm not going to babysit you into staying off the chopping block.

-vote FM-Dipper Pines

I'm trying to spoonfeed you an out because I want to lynch Sergei and you're refusing to take it. This is exactly how Grenda died yesterday and it's how you'll die today if you don't ramp up contribution.

35. ISO #1485

Finally, on Tambry, whatever happened to this all powerful town role claim they had from d1?

Nah instead we get literal spam. And their votes are dumb as hell. Why is Tambry scum reading Old Man? I don't think anyone agrees with that take.

I'd be down to vote Tambry as well but if its me versus Mabel I'm voting Mabel of course, inb4 "SELF PRES SCUM" from the sc2mafia hivemind.

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

I'm not going to babysit you into staying off the chopping block.

-vote FM-Dipper Pines

I'm trying to spoonfeed you an out because I want to lynch Sergei and you're refusing to take it. This is exactly how Grenda died yesterday and it's how you'll die today if you don't ramp up contribution.
    If you are voting me, fine, but explain why you don't believe Blandin and aren't voting Mabel.

I'd like it on the record.

38. ISO #1488

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Post #52 was because I didn't know how Robbie's ability worked, he didn't share information on it, it was said under the assumption that all three players could use the same ability no the same day. It was later clarified that it doesn't work like that and only one player can use it.

As for the other stuff, I was trying to make it as convincing as possible that was going to be dead for good to give town an hour to talk where I wasn't the focus and see how people reacted. In that time several anti-pairings were revealed with anti-pairing between you and Gideon/Stanley and anti-pairing between Sergei and Gideon/Stanley.

So I think that aspect was pretty successful.

Taunting you to get you upset to try to get you to scumslip something was less successful. Sorry for gaslighting you - we both know I didn't check you.
    Not saying I think you're town, FMPOV there still has to be a scum between you and McGucket (or if we're all town then we just got insanely unlucky)
    Honestly, screw you, if you are town apology not accepted

Given your pendant claim obviously I can't vote you today, but if someone doesn't confirm you tomorrow, you're going to get yeeted into the sun

39. ISO #1489

Finally, on Tambry, whatever happened to this all powerful town role claim they had from d1?

Nah instead we get literal spam. And their votes are dumb as hell. Why is Tambry scum reading Old Man? I don't think anyone agrees with that take.

I'd be down to vote Tambry as well but if its me versus Mabel I'm voting Mabel of course, inb4 "SELF PRES SCUM" from the sc2mafia hivemind.
    Ok, so that's a scumread on Tambry.

What else? Gimmie one more.

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

Keep in mind, despite Tambry claiming to throw their gift away d1, they were the one who spearheaded the further discussion on the topic at the end of d1. The puzzle was useless, verified by the santa role flip.

And now Tambry spends all fucking day babbling nonsense and trashing up the thread.

Vote me, but keep an eye on Tambry.

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

Like you have thoughts that I'm mostly agreeing with you're just refusing to spit them out and it's absolutely ridiculous.

Communication is town's strongest asset. I can't justify keeping you alive if you're refusing to communicate. That is blatantly anti-town.
    I'm communicating, you are just looking for a reason to vote me, which is fine, because at least you are engaging.

Nothing about spitting out a reads list makes someone town. Reads lists mean shit.

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

I totally forgot Tambry claimed to have some way of "proving their alignment".

@FM-Tambry DiCicco please follow up on that. Sorry if I missed it due to your drunk condition.
    I don't want a fucking wall of retarded text from him, I want a clear and concise explanation of his extraordinary claim from day 1.

50. ISO #1500