15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

A few tips:
    If you have a killing ability, and it's optional. Don't fucking use it day 1.
    Infact, if you have an anti-productive ability don't use it at all. Don't use ability's that hinder the chat or effect the game.

If you have a mega-scummy sounding role claim it day1. There may be ways to fix them. Don't hide it if your town (lol and scum for that matter)

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    hm. Maybe try again at night. Maybe it has to be some kind of "night action" to bin stuff. I'm trying to think about how cyanide pills could actually screw me over tho lol
    Well, I tried to throw them away now and they just appeared back into my pocket.
    I see items as puzzles, the gift is far to tempting to open. Logically best idea is to dispose of it.
    With the cyanide pills, they are related to suicide. I'm going to research more into this. I've asked the host a ton of questions already, I think they are already sick of me as I'm sure they just have "no comment" as auto reply now.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Alright, I'll start by being fully transparent. I received night zero feed back. I got a gift i can choose to open or discard. I also received an aura of protection. One last thing i received was a bottle of cyanide pills.

So do with that what you will..
    All I got was coal in my stocking

[spoiler]Just kidding, I got the same thing!

I think it's just the option to suicide, what did you think it was?[/spoiler]

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanford Pines View Post
    Hey Guys!
    I'm new to this website, a friend of Aivion!
    I know her from an Adult Lifestyles site but for anonymity it will remain unnamed! I met her once in the get-together of 2019! Does she disdain boundaries here too??
    -hahaha

My preferred pronouns are either SHE or SANDWICH!!
    wait

arnt we the same name

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    Scummy behavior. No attempt to create your own dialogue; completely reliant on townies to facilitate discussion so you can leech off of them.
    I mean you're just going after low hanging fruit yourself

dont see much wrong with him leaving if no one else is on. it sucks talking to yourself.

34. ISO #84

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    I also received these items.

Also, unrelated, I am obligated by standard mafia convention to say I am a miller.
    I don't know what to make of your claim but at least it's interesting so you have my attention. Tell me, would you prefer attention or to be left alone?

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Well, I tried to throw them away now and they just appeared back into my pocket.
    I see items as puzzles, the gift is far to tempting to open. Logically best idea is to dispose of it.
    With the cyanide pills, they are related to suicide. I'm going to research more into this. I've asked the host a ton of questions already, I think they are already sick of me as I'm sure they just have "no comment" as auto reply now.
    I think it's pretty natural to assume you can use the pills to at the very least suicide at night... otherwise what other purpose could they even serve? It's interesting that they reappeared. Maybe host just needed a contrivance to get around that, but it could suggest the giver of the pills is magic-themed. And I do presume it was given by a certain role. The host isn't throwing in extra mechanics right?

Anyway, the worst I can imagine is some kind of scum hypnotist role could, with knowledge about your abilities, force you to take actions like consuming pills or something. But that seems kind of far fetched. I guess ppl can abstain from revealing they have pills if they're worried about that.

Also, this was from a prior post of yours, but I think the possible existence of scum roles that can control / redirect actions is exactly why ppl probably shouldn't reveal if they have a super evil sounding role. If someone is called "assassin" or some shit and reveals that that could end badly, to give an extreme example.

37. ISO #87

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    I think it's pretty natural to assume you can use the pills to at the very least suicide at night... otherwise what other purpose could they even serve? It's interesting that they reappeared. Maybe host just needed a contrivance to get around that, but it could suggest the giver of the pills is magic-themed. And I do presume it was given by a certain role. The host isn't throwing in extra mechanics right?

Anyway, the worst I can imagine is some kind of scum hypnotist role could, with knowledge about your abilities, force you to take actions like consuming pills or something. But that seems kind of far fetched. I guess ppl can abstain from revealing they have pills if they're worried about that.

Also, this was from a prior post of yours, but I think the possible existence of scum roles that can control / redirect actions is exactly why ppl probably shouldn't reveal if they have a super evil sounding role. If someone is called "assassin" or some shit and reveals that that could end badly, to give an extreme example.
    wow you can tell that post came right after a massive crap XD

38. ISO #88

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    I don't know what to make of your claim but at least it's interesting so you have my attention. Tell me, would you prefer attention or to be left alone?
    Well if y'all want to give me attention to get discussion started I wouldn't mind it at all

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Alright, I'll start by being fully transparent. I received night zero feed back. I got a gift i can choose to open or discard. I also received an aura of protection. One last thing i received was a bottle of cyanide pills.

So do with that what you will..
    Wait, everyone got this?

There goes all my theorycrafting.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100