Punishing Racism in Mafia
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 95
  1. #1

    Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Punishing Racism in-game. Okay, let's start with freedom of speech. The US Constitution provides protection with the first amendment, even racist speech so long as it doesn't rise to the level of threats or harassment. The First Amendment does not make speech sanctionable merely because its content is objectionable (TJ Donovan Attorney General). The division between racial slurs being used to incite violence is the real world "line in the sand" regarding what is punishable. I believe we can agree that since real-life violence is probably not a concern, but the use of racial slurs while in the act of griefing or cheating, is very much punishable.

    The UK has a more lax position on protecting hate speech, as do many EU countries such as Germany. But Freedom of Expression is recognized as a human right under article 19 of the Universal Declaration of human rights. Furthermore, in the Supreme Court case Snyder v. Phelps, we see that as much as we all hate the Westborrow Baptist Church hate group, they have a right to assemble and express themselves so long as they do not threaten or criminally harass.

    So where am I going with this? I believe we are wrong to punish players solely on the basis of hate speech. But! We can use their hate speech as an "aggravating factor." What does an aggravating factor mean to the mafia community? Well, it would compound the punishment for committing other crimes such as griefing or cheating. So, if they grief by spamming hate speech, that would be punished more severely than simply spamming nonsense. The hate speech alone is not the basis for the punishment, it is an aggravating factor.

    Punishing hate speech might feel good in the short term, or provide an easy mechanism to punish problem players, but in the grand scheme of things, I do not believe in the efficacy of limiting freedom of expression.


    Very Respectfully,

    BrockSamson


    The link below is absolutely fabulous work studying the use of racial slurs in mafia. I intentionally didn't post this topic there because it's top-notch and I didn't want to distract anyone from the data.

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...10-790-Replays
    Last edited by Drizzt; July 24th, 2021 at 11:56 AM.

  2. #2

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Brock Schmanson, I am disappoint. Racism is wrong and having freedom of speech doesn't protect you from consequences. In other countries, discriminating against others is a violation of their constitutional rights. Any advocation of racism is as dumb as ZZOrange not learning his lesson after being punished 5+ times over an 8 year period.

  3. #3

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    I am not attempting to protect the use of racial slurs, I am presenting a legal argument in support of freedom of expression. I know racism is wrong, but that is not the argument here. We can preserve freedom of expression AND punish racism but I argue we should do it as an aggravating factor.
    Last edited by Drizzt; July 24th, 2021 at 12:43 PM.

  4. #4

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Why do we need to differentiate between racism and aggravating factor. If someone says the n-word, chinks/slants/gooks, sand n-word, synonym of biscuit, etc. in a non-academic or quoting context, it's racism. Plain and simple. Don't need a man with two degrees to tell you that.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; July 24th, 2021 at 01:06 PM.

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Perfect example. You steal something and get X punishment. But what if you steal something and go on a racial tirade, in fact, you targeted that business because of their ethnicity. You are punished for stealing proportionally to the crime, and the aggravating factor would be grounds for a harsher punishment.

  10. #10

  11. #11

  12. #12

  13. #13

  14. #14

  15. #15

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    Never in my entire life of reviewing and writing papers have I ever seen anyone advocating for less racism by starting with arguing points for the other side and burying their thesis statement in the last 25% of their content.
    I am advocating a different approach to handling racism in the mafia community. We need to be free to express ourselves, it is a quality inherent in any individual.

    "There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot." -Plato

  16. #16

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    Punishing Racism in-game. Okay, let's start with freedom of speech. The US Constitution provides protection with the first amendment, even racist speech so long as it doesn't rise to the level of threats or harassment. The First Amendment does not make speech sanctionable merely because its content is objectionable (TJ Donovan Attorney General). The division between racial slurs being used to incite violence is the real world "line in the sand" regarding what is punishable. I believe we can agree that since real-life violence is probably not a concern, but the use of racial slurs while in the act of griefing or cheating, is very much punishable.

    The UK has a more lax position on protecting hate speech, as do many EU countries such as Germany. But Freedom of Expression is recognized as a human right under article 19 of the Universal Declaration of human rights. Furthermore, in the Supreme Court case Snyder v. Phelps, we see that as much as we all hate the Westborrow Baptist Church hate group, they have a right to assemble and express themselves so long as they do not threaten or criminally harass.

    So where am I going with this? I believe we are wrong to punish players solely on the basis of hate speech. But! We can use their hate speech as an "aggravating factor." What does an aggravating factor mean to the mafia community? Well, it would compound the punishment for committing other crimes such as griefing or cheating. So, if they grief by spamming hate speech, that would be punished more severely than simply spamming nonsense. The hate speech alone is not the basis for the punishment, it is an aggravating factor.

    Punishing hate speech might feel good in the short term, or provide an easy mechanism to punish problem players, but in the grand scheme of things, I do not believe in the efficacy of limiting freedom of expression.


    Very Respectfully,

    BrockSamson


    The link below is absolutely fabulous work studying the use of racial slurs in mafia. I intentionally didn't post this topic there because it's top-notch and I didn't want to distract anyone from the data.

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...10-790-Replays
    I did not intentionally bury the main point. Point: "Well, it would compound the punishment for committing other crimes such as griefing or cheating." was in my initial statement.

  17. #17

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    I don't even know what your main thesis statement is about now. What does free speech have to do with racism? And LMAO at applying US and UK constitutional rules to the internet. Obviously, as citizens of the planet, the best law that applies here are those relating to the supranational UN and the Geneva Conventions, which does not tolerate discrimination in any form or matter. It may even constitute a crime against humanity. Get that Americentric mindset out of here; the world and its internet does not revolve around the USA despite what you may think.

    Ban the 1-2% of the population who use racist words as per LagAttack's statistical analysis. They are the weakest part of the community anyway compared to people who follow the rules like me. No racists makes for better games and more interesting insults, period.

    There are tons of different ways to provoke people for vet bait. For example, I was targeted when I told everyone I dug up their dead moms' graves and fucked their embalmed corpses while their girlfriend/fiancee/wife sat above the grave furiously jilling off. Guaranteed you'll get attacked N1.

  18. #18

  19. #19

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    You do realize the first amendment in the US applies to the government not censoring you for things you say, correct? But for the SC2 community, the admins have the ability to apply whatever reasonable rules they like. I don't even know why you're invoking your amendments and demanding higher free speech for an international community centered around a custom map.

    If you're against racism, there's no need to bring up freedom of speech in the first place. If you're for racism, you bring up freedom of speech and censorship. It's as easy as that. People who hate pedophiles don't bring up shit like hebephilia, ephebophilia, and pedophilia in arguments; it's the pro-pedophiles who do.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; July 24th, 2021 at 03:06 PM.

  20. #20

  21. #21

  22. #22

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    There's no guarantee of freeze peach in a private game. TLDR.
    God bless you, you're the best. I was starting to think I was only surrounded by people with ZZOrange's intellect on these forums.

    @ Drizzxt / BrockSamson, just because freedom of speech is hard to enforce in private games doesn't mean the goal isn't worth pursuing. Yeah, Americans have an insane morbidly obese rates compared to other countries. But it doesn't mean the government should give up and let their people gorge themselves on their 2000th Last Supper to their fifth heart attack and early graves.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; July 24th, 2021 at 03:19 PM.

  23. #23

  24. #24

  25. #25

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    There's no guarantee of freeze peach in a private game. TLDR.
    Absolutely, true. Do you know how international law was founded? They used common principles of law that everyone could agree on. That is essentially what has been happening here at this site for over a decade.

  26. #26

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    We are always going to be dealing with racist players. I'm less interested in their speech and more interested in what they then go and do in the game.
    Right, this also works in the real world too. Hire the most racist person you can find to see what they can do irrespective of the much bigger negative externalities they create for other people. After all, who knows what kind of interesting ideas and innovations they have besides spewing intolerable hatred for other races!

  27. #27

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    I think the only way this thread will be productive is if @aamirus gave her thoughts on Drizzt's suggestion.
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  28. #28

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    Right, this also works in the real world too. Hire the most racist person you can find to see what they can do irrespective of the much bigger negative externalities they create for other people. After all, who knows what kind of interesting ideas and innovations they have besides spewing intolerable hatred for other races!
    This is a logical fallacy

    https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_w...fallacies.html
    Last edited by Drizzt; July 24th, 2021 at 03:36 PM.

  29. #29

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    This is a logical fallacy
    How is it a logical fallacy?

    Racism is wrong as is all crimes. There should be zero justification for this type of activity. The minute any racism is allowed in this game becomes chaotic reign for people to say very incredibly hurtful and misleading things, which will make this community even smaller than it already is and killing it. Think about how many black people who want to play this map got turned off by all the n-words people use under the guise of "free speech". Even used in a satirical manner, like the forefathers of 4chan who said racist things ironically, but got interpreted as holy preserve white culture scripture by anonfags today.

  30. #30

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    How is it a logical fallacy?

    Racism is wrong as is all crimes. There should be zero justification for this type of activity. The minute any racism is allowed in this game becomes chaotic reign for people to say very incredibly hurtful and misleading things, which will make this community even smaller than it already is and killing it. Think about how many black people who want to play this map got turned off by all the n-words people use under the guise of "free speech". Even used in a satirical manner, like the forefathers of 4chan who said racist things ironically, but got interpreted as holy preserve white culture scripture by anonfags today.
    Your argument in the context of this situation is a logical fallacy. I am not commenting on racism. I am commenting on the strength of your anaology/argument

  31. #31

  32. #32

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    Your argument in the context of this situation is a logical fallacy. I am not commenting on racism. I am commenting on the strength of your anaology/argument
    So if it's not allowed in the real world, why should it be allowed virtually given that insults hurt feelings regardless of the medium you interact with?

    I highly doubt the intellectual ability of any racists. They can't accept the fact that people born with different skin can be as good or better than them in athleticism, intelligence, knowledge, and skills. Or they're always pointing to some model minority, which is another untrue and racist lie perpetuated by Caucasians born out of geopolitics, and saying why can't X people be like Y people. Or saying they can't be racist because they have minority friends like a gay priest saying he's still friends with the other boys he hasn't molested. Or comparing themselves to the lowest common denominator of the KKK, not realizing that the values or things they hold are still racist by other ethnic groups.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    Maybe if I say it this way. Let them be racist. We should take notes, and continue playing with integrity and be conscientious of the community in general. My position on handling hate speech is in the initial post.
    "Yeah, let's let that drunk into that store and take notes and be civil people while he trashes the store. The police will eventually take care of him." instead of making people like them aware that if you enter the store drunk, you're going to be banned hard.

    Good thing we're covering this now before you unintentionally get fired for sympathizing with racists while doing your 5th degree.

  33. #33

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    So if it's not allowed in the real world, why should it be allowed virtually given that insults hurt feelings regardless of the medium you interact with?

    I highly doubt the intellectual ability of any racists. They can't accept the fact that people born with different skin can be as good or better than them in athleticism, intelligence, knowledge, and skills. Or they're always pointing to some model minority, which is another untrue and racist lie perpetuated by Caucasians born out of geopolitics, and saying why can't X people be like Y people. Or saying they can't be racist because they have minority friends like a gay priest saying he's still friends with the other boys he hasn't molested. Or comparing themselves to the lowest common denominator of the KKK, not realizing that the values or things they hold are still racist by other ethnic groups.



    "Yeah, let's let that drunk into that store and take notes and be civil people while he trashes the store. The police will eventually take care of him." instead of making people like them aware that if you enter the store drunk, you're going to be banned hard.

    Good thing we're covering this now before you unintentionally get fired for sympathizing with racists while doing your 5th degree.
    I don't think you realize the pain and anguish black people feel. You look at racism and it disgusts you because you think you are linked to it. So you roar and scream, but black people have been dealing with this type of stuff for a long time, they know the deal. Stand up next to them when stuff happens, that is how you fight hate speech. Speech is nothing, "words are wind."

  34. #34

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    I don't think you realize the pain and anguish black people feel. You look at racism and it disgusts you because you think you are linked to it. So you roar and scream, but black people have been dealing with this type of stuff for a long time, they know the deal. Stand up next to them when stuff happens, that is how you fight hate speech. Speech is nothing, "words are wind."
    WTF are you talking about. I'm a racial minority myself, you ignorant racist.

  35. #35

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    So if it's not allowed in the real world, why should it be allowed virtually given that insults hurt feelings regardless of the medium you interact with?

    I highly doubt the intellectual ability of any racists. They can't accept the fact that people born with different skin can be as good or better than them in athleticism, intelligence, knowledge, and skills. Or they're always pointing to some model minority, which is another untrue and racist lie perpetuated by Caucasians born out of geopolitics, and saying why can't X people be like Y people. Or saying they can't be racist because they have minority friends like a gay priest saying he's still friends with the other boys he hasn't molested. Or comparing themselves to the lowest common denominator of the KKK, not realizing that the values or things they hold are still racist by other ethnic groups.



    "Yeah, let's let that drunk into that store and take notes and be civil people while he trashes the store. The police will eventually take care of him." instead of making people like them aware that if you enter the store drunk, you're going to be banned hard.

    Good thing we're covering this now before you unintentionally get fired for sympathizing with racists while doing your 5th degree.
    I've warned you twice about personal attacks. If you can't be civil in this discussion then I am not interested in your input.

  36. #36

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    WTF are you talking about. I'm a racial minority myself, you ignorant racist.
    He was diverting the conversation about the morality of racism which is a good topic but it is not the subject of this post. As he continually referenced racial disparity it was good info but not relevant to what I am discussing. You so quickly labeled me "racist" but you know what. When it comes down to it say you and me are in Kentucky and we get into a hate crime based on race. You will know who is standing next to you and who was full of wind.

  37. #37

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    If you're advocating for allowing racists to play in the same game under the guise of "freedom of speech", you're racist to me. I'd like to see you wiggle out of this one where a presumable Caucasian tells an ethnic minority what is racist and what isn't.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; July 24th, 2021 at 04:40 PM.

  38. #38

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    I want to give everyone enough rope to hang themselves or to fly free. That is the point. Nothing else. And all of my writing has been supporting increasing the punishment for racist players, but I think by codifying racial language as an offense, we are opening a pandoras box.. For the record. I am fair-skinned, French, Spanish, and Native American. If you are interested, I can send you info about my Tia, she was the highest-ranking Latino woman in the Air Force.
    Last edited by Drizzt; July 24th, 2021 at 04:53 PM.

  39. #39

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    I Agree With @Drizzt Just Saiyan.. Not That I Use These Words In Game At All Unless Describing The Real Meaning Of Said Words. Since 1913 They Have Been Subtly Changing The Meanings Of Words. That Many Would Find Offensive Now Since The Meanings Have Been Manipulated Over Time. Also The Term Racism Never Existed Till About Some Time In The 40s/50s. Unfortunately Many People Are Blind To These Changes Or Just Never Read A Dictionary..
    Last edited by Light_Yagami; July 24th, 2021 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Typo
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  40. #40

  41. #41

  42. #42

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Agree With @Drizzt Just Saiyan.. Not That I Use These Words In Game At All Unless Describing The Real Meaning Of Said Words. Since 1913 They Have Been Subtly Changing The Meanings Of Words. That Many Would Find Offensive Now Since The Meanings Have Been Manipulated Over Time. Also The Term Racism Never Existed Till About Some Time In The 40s/50s. Unfortunately Many People Are Blind To These Changes Or Just Never Read A Dictionary..
    Damn. Ur comment made me change my perspective about u. Boomers don't care about the terms or words coming from a crowdsourced dictionary. Kira, ur not a boomer?!
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

  43. #43

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    People spamming n*****r in the arcade is not racism, or objectionable. Prove me wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  44. #44

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Agree With @Drizzt Just Saiyan.. Not That I Use These Words In Game At All Unless Describing The Real Meaning Of Said Words. Since 1913 They Have Been Subtly Changing The Meanings Of Words. That Many Would Find Offensive Now Since The Meanings Have Been Manipulated Over Time. Also The Term Racism Never Existed Till About Some Time In The 40s/50s. Unfortunately Many People Are Blind To These Changes Or Just Never Read A Dictionary..
    Nig**er has always meant black person. The change in meaning is happening now. Most of the time it does not even mean black anymore, any more than "faggot" means a gay person. It's a synonym for "retard" or sometimes for "fellow". It is literally not racist anymore lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  45. #45

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    People spamming n*****r in the arcade is not racism, or objectionable. Prove me wrong
    I guess it's objectionable if spamming "shit/fuck/piss/cunt/motherfucker/tits" is, but then that's something else lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  46. #46

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    So if it's not allowed in the real world, why should it be allowed virtually given that insults hurt feelings regardless of the medium you interact with?

    I highly doubt the intellectual ability of any racists. They can't accept the fact that people born with different skin can be as good or better than them in athleticism, intelligence, knowledge, and skills. Or they're always pointing to some model minority, which is another untrue and racist lie perpetuated by Caucasians born out of geopolitics, and saying why can't X people be like Y people. Or saying they can't be racist because they have minority friends like a gay priest saying he's still friends with the other boys he hasn't molested. Or comparing themselves to the lowest common denominator of the KKK, not realizing that the values or things they hold are still racist by other ethnic groups.



    "Yeah, let's let that drunk into that store and take notes and be civil people while he trashes the store. The police will eventually take care of him." instead of making people like them aware that if you enter the store drunk, you're going to be banned hard.

    Good thing we're covering this now before you unintentionally get fired for sympathizing with racists while doing your 5th degree.
    So the understanding you have of "nig*er" in the arcade is that its the same thing as being in the KKK, since that's the examples you're giving? Lmfao
    You may be part of an ethnic minority, but you are also part of the intellectual majority. That's an insult, I wonder if you can piece together what it's supposed to mean
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  47. #47

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    If you're advocating for allowing racists to play in the same game under the guise of "freedom of speech", you're racist to me. I'd like to see you wiggle out of this one where a presumable Caucasian tells an ethnic minority what is racist and what isn't.
    Being part of an ethnic minority does not mean shit. Having a brain does Pity that is a rarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  48. #48

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    I'd be very surprised if aamirus kept you guys around even if you were joking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Damn. I do hate watching these social justice warriors.
    你是不是中国人吗?你疯了吗?别再浪费我的时间了!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    So the understanding you have of "nig*er" in the arcade is that its the same thing as being in the KKK, since that's the examples you're giving? Lmfao
    You may be part of an ethnic minority, but you are also part of the intellectual majority. That's an insult, I wonder if you can piece together what it's supposed to mean
    Whatever you say. I have a PhD in Computer Science. You're worthless to me.

  49. #49

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    I am not attempting to protect the use of racial slurs, I am presenting a legal argument in support of freedom of expression. I know racism is wrong, but that is not the argument here. We can preserve freedom of expression AND punish racism but I argue we should do it as an aggravating factor.
    The issue is that saying "nig**r" is not racist. Like I can't remember the last time I said that and meant a black person. I'll also be the first to come forward and say, I don't believe racism exists. Neither on the scale nor at the magnitude people think of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  50. #50

    Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    I'd be very surprised if aamirus kept you guys around even if you were joking.



    你是不是中国人吗?你疯了吗?别再浪费我的时间了!



    Whatever you say. I have a PhD in Computer Science. You're worthless to me.
    They study racism in Computer Science?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •