?KRC Reboot
Register

User Tag List

Thread: ?KRC Reboot

1. ISO #1

?KRC Reboot

@AIVION and I are doing a reboot of ?KRC. If you wish to sign, PM both of us with:

a) A rolecard. This role card cannot have appeared in any ?KRC, not even in the original games where the roles were publicly submitted. It also cannot be from the role compendium. The role will likely be edited if it is too powerful; plus, the role should work with multiple alignments. Don't submit roles that only work with Town or Mafia. Note that rolecard wording issues can and WILL be exploited. If you wish for your role to be strict in what it does, be very specific about its limitations/restrictions.
    b) An avatar. It does not matter if it is made in paint, as long as it is made by you. You can make it in Blender (like I did last game), you can render it programmatically if you know how, or you can draw it yourself by hand and scan it. It does not matter, as long as it's made by you. It should not include your real name in it.
    c) Whether to reveal your real name at the end of the game.

Things we've been forced to reveal about the setup:
    1. There is a majority faction at the start of the game. This faction is uninformed and members of said faction do win, even if dead, as long as their wincon is fulfilled. All town will have the same basic wincon, worded in the exact same manner.
    2. There will be at least one scum faction in the game. All non-town will be provided with a fake wincon identical to the town's.

Current number of signs: 10
    Last edited by AIVION; July 23rd, 2021 at 05:13 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: ?KRC Reboot

I shall be doing the actual creating of the thread and such so make sure to let me know what your role submissions are ultimately. Ofc we don't expect this to fill relatively fast since, despite its ending, KRC did in fact end but who knows maybe it'll fill faster than I anticipated.

Let's have some fun people

Also on the note of Avatars: You can do it like I did it if you want I used a program on my phone to make mine in the last KRC but people will 100% scum read you for having a good looking avatar confirmed fact. UwU
    Last edited by AIVION; July 23rd, 2021 at 05:41 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

10 signs so far we poppin off! Kind of pleasantly suprised!
    Last edited by AIVION; July 23rd, 2021 at 05:13 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #4

Update: we are at 12 with a potential of being at 13. If you signed for this game make sure you submitted your final role rendition plus your avatar! Mag and I are thinking of starting this asap when either the 13'th sign decides they're good to go or another sign happens.

13 is our min but max is 15 so if u haven't signed yet and want to do it feel free! We also wouldn't mind having some Reserves on standby! <3

5. ISO #5

Edit: We are at 15 signs. All future signs are considered /reserves! Start date tuesday.

Thank you very much for everyone who's signed so far and reserved!!
    Last edited by AIVION; July 25th, 2021 at 02:55 PM.

6. ISO #6

The roles are in the process of being completely finalized N0 will start at 5pm EST Today and tomorrow (Tuesday) at 5pm EST the game will officially start!

@FM-Robbie Valentino
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Pacifica Northwest
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco
    @FM-Stanford Pines
    Last edited by AIVION; July 26th, 2021 at 11:31 AM.

7. ISO #7

I am looking for subs for the ongoing game! this game is anonymous if you wanna be a sub please let me know in Discord!! I am in the sc2mafia discord if u dont have me already. Thank yew!! ^_^