Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out.
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

reserved Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out.

Yo guys, I need some pointers which mod would respond well to a sizeable bribe in exchange for reinstatement. Keep this on the DL and lemme know, thanks boys. Mums the word.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out.

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Damn true we should permaban anybody who ever says bye
    Exactly. We're a society based on structure and trust. If someone says "goodbye", then they should be removed and the admins have an obligation to ensure those people honour their word. Imagine a society without social structure and trust. People will be saying anything they want with no consequences. This is how great evils like MLMs and con-artists come about.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    Exactly. We're a society based on structure and trust. If someone says "goodbye", then they should be removed and the admins have an obligation to ensure those people honour their word. Imagine a society without social structure and trust. People will be saying anything they want with no consequences. This is how great evils like MLMs and con-artists come about.
    I am actually going to use this sometime. If someone says bye and does not leave it will be worth a snicker to call them a liar.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I am actually going to use this sometime. If someone says bye and does not leave it will be worth a snicker to call them a liar.
    That's because ZZOrange is a liar and will always be until he leaves. I will not stop until my last dying breath to see him evicted. I honestly would have no issue with someone not saying goodbye and sticking around. But this man is a triple-faced liar. He puts on a fake-news-media name like "Honest Man", gets permabanned for being a dumbass and his shitty saves, then comes onto the forums and you expect him to be an "Honest Man" with his goodbyes, and he completely breaks his promise, and stays around. This is all contradictory to the moniker of being an "Honest Man".

Look, he even encouraged it above. I demand that the admins bring great justice to this world and to the great United States of America and ban this man so he can salvage a sliver of his past self instead of the empty husk he is today.

PS: I will sweeten the deal. If the admins permanently ban his forum account and future iterations of it, I'll permanently leave these forums in exchange.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; July 17th, 2021 at 03:38 PM.

16. ISO #16

That's because ZZOrange is a liar and will always be until he leaves. I will not stop until my last dying breath to see him evicted. I honestly would have no issue with someone not saying goodbye and sticking around. But this man is a triple-faced liar. He puts on a fake-news-media name like "Honest Man", gets permabanned for being a dumbass and his shitty saves, then comes onto the forums and you expect him to be an "Honest Man" with his goodbyes, and he completely breaks his promise, and stays around. This is all contradictory to the moniker of being an "Honest Man".

Look, he even encouraged it above. I demand that the admins bring great justice to this world and to the great United States of America and ban this man so he can salvage a sliver of his past self instead of the empty husk he is today.

PS: I will sweeten the deal. If the admins permanently ban his forum account and future iterations of it, I'll permanently leave these forums in exchange.
    It's like asking the authorities to punish the Zodiac Killer for life imprisonment in exchange for letting you, errr.. Marv Murchins be exiled
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

17. ISO #17

Wow, we should do a vote on the worst troll in mafia history. I could think of a few names.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

It’s quite unhealthy to obsess over one person for such a long period of time. I hope that at some point in your life you are able to move past this and be happy instead of worrying about someone on a forum getting banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    It’s quite unhealthy to obsess over one person for such a long period of time. I hope that at some point in your life you are able to move past this and be happy instead of worrying about someone on a forum getting banned.
    LMAO. I've done it with my wife for 4 years now. If I can obsess over her for all these years, some internet stranger who doesn't stick to his word will be a cinch. I helped take down Airdawg and he's gone forever now. Removing ZZOrange from here will be ezpz.

21. ISO #21

LMAO. I've done it with my wife for 4 years now. If I can obsess over her for all these years, some internet stranger who doesn't stick to his word will be a cinch. I helped take down Airdawg and he's gone forever now. Removing ZZOrange from here will be ezpz.
    Please consider renaming yourself to RayOfSunshine.