Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yosemite Sam View Post
    I've seen this in other FM games where a mislynch happens and like 0 to 1 Mafia were in on it, because they quietly let town lynch the guy. In those games, the non-voting Mafia (ones voting someone else or not voting at all) call out the train and skirt by as townie.

IDK what this means "I've also said that I would be happy voting from according to you you also agree with? "
    So you think bugs is a mislynch?

I will keep that noted. Candy.

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    You didn't read much into the Frog then if that's all you're taking from him. Then again you mentioned limited time so I will let that slide for now.

And no like we've said before that wagon took a long time to form. I don't get how it's supposed to be worrying? Candy.

How do you go from thinking that bugs is someone that is near your red zone to thinking it's not worth to look at the slot anymore?
    If you read my wallpost, I said Bugs was between Neut and Lynch for me. But failure to get votes on Sylv or anyone else on my shitlist is worrisome. That moves Bugz into Neut list with many others. No one voting Frog even, after the reveal? Maybe I missed something like you said, but that's my take at this point.

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

You have lynched A Homeless man/woman/It [Town]

FM-Bugs Bunny (5 [L-94]):
    FM-Daffy Duck, FM-Sylvester, FM-Speedy Gonzales, FM-Elmer Fudd, FM-Lola Bunny
    FM-Foghorn Leghorn (2 [L-97]):
    FM-Wile E. Coyote, FM-Michigan Frog
    FM-Michigan Frog (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Foghorn Leghorn
    FM-Speedy Gonzales (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Roadrunner
    FM-Sylvester (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Yosemite Sam
    FM-Roadrunner (2 [L-97]):
    FM-Marvin the Martian, FM-Bugs Bunny
    FM-Daffy Duck (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Pepe Le Pew

Any Votes on Mods does not count and will be removed. Even if a Mod encourages it. Day 1 no one waisted there vote impressive.

Spoiler : Current Role :
    Role: Homeless man/woman/It (Town)

You are simply a homeless man/woman/it idk we don't judge here. Set aside from the world you live in... You were outcasted from society and you lost it all. Because of this you had to rough it on the streets doing everything you could to survive and get yourself back on your feet.

Attributes: You have no home and therefore no alignment. You are neutral. A simple homeless... thing or what have you. You have a few abilities you can call on from what you learned on the street and you can choose from them each night as your action. They are as follows:

#1 Beg: You can target a player and ask them for some spare change. If you fail... you get jack shit. If you succeed the player you targeted will take pity on you and give you money. This action makes you feel good and helps you realize there are some good people in the world... or people who just gives you something so you can get out of their face faster. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

#2 Steal: You can target a player and attempt to pick their pockets. if you are successful you grab something from their pockets and get to keep it as an action. If you fail the player you tried to steal from will be notified that some homeless looking jackass tried to steal from them. This action if you successfully take an item turns into:
    #2a. Item use: You can use the item you stole. You will be notified of what item you got and what it can be used for.
    #3 Sell: You can target a player and attempt to sell them any kind of item you have on you. If you succeed they will be notified that they bought X item from some homeless looking bum last night.
    [9:48 PM]
    #4 Converse: you can choose to speak to a player at night, opening up a architect like anonymous chat with them. You can talk to that player til the nights over then that player will realize that they are literally talking to human garbage and will walk away like they are better than you... and more than likely they are. Truth hurts man.

#5 Take shelter: You can choose to do nothing and just retreat to your little homeless shack you created for yourself out in the slums. Doing so gives you a chance (system #1) To avoid any kind of role visiting you and doing an action upon you (This does NOT save you from attacks/actions that are otherwise unavoidable).

Win con: Survive til the end. Gotta survive in this world man. You win with Town You are Town. But you Win All Ties.

Spoiler : Role Submited :
    Rolecard: Honest Man zz [Alignment not Shown]
    On night 3 you may pick a target. Only you or your target may be lynched on the following day.
    If you are not lynched by the end of day 5 you are BANNED! (Modkilled)
    This is the role Given to us not the role that is Adjusted if the role got adjusted Adjusted. So

Adjustment added to role:As an honest man you can clearly see when another person isn't honest. Every night you may check a player to see if they're town or not.

Remember Do not discuss Roles you have summited Unless they are in GY then you can claim the role if you want. If you want to claim the role in the Graveyard is also Allowed.
    Last edited by Mike; July 18th, 2021 at 05:34 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #709

2 people died this is a place mat

Daffy and Elmer fud is dead I will update wit hLW and DN soon

You all may now post
    Last edited by Mike; July 19th, 2021 at 05:08 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bugs Bunny View Post
    eVeRyBoDy dO ThE MiChIgAn rAg

eVeRyBoDy lIkEs tHe mIcHiGaN RaG

EvErY MaMe aNd jAnE AnD RuTh

fRoM WeEhAwKeN To dUlUtH

SlIdE, rIdE, gLiDe tHe mIcHiGaN

StOmP, rOmP, pOmP ThE MiChIgAn

jUmP, cLuMp, PuMp tHe mIcHiGaN RaG

ThAt lOvIn' RaG!
    LOL THE FUCKING MADNESS!

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

Everyone should have received their night feedback now. If you did NOT receive any, please reach out to me privately and I will remedy this situation.

The dead flips will be revealed shortly. Sorry for the delay. Mike and I went through the body swapping machine last night and it was really confusing for like 3 hours but we've got it under control.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

I think I understand what's going on, Bugs was legitimately town there I think Frog had something to do with there accounts being swapped I think. I'm not sure if we can legitimately trust that Bugs (Now Frog) is actually still town. I honestly think that Frog may never have been town and is some sort of necromancer role that brings back players from the dead into some weird sick cult.

-vote FM-Bugs Bunny

ALSO

@FM-Speedy Gonzales how are you still alive?

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    I think I understand what's going on, Bugs was legitimately town there I think Frog had something to do with there accounts being swapped I think. I'm not sure if we can legitimately trust that Bugs (Now Frog) is actually still town. I honestly think that Frog may never have been town and is some sort of necromancer role that brings back players from the dead into some weird sick cult.

-vote FM-Bugs Bunny

ALSO

@FM-Speedy Gonzales how are you still alive?
    you are confused. i am still michigan frog the bugs player is dead. i can control his account and he was in fact town

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

Got a decent amount to reveal but I wanna wait and see the flips before I get into it.

Will say I got leaflets and 100 stickers last night? Also I'm now a mason apparently >.> Idk if I can trust my mason buddy but i do have a small town lean on them.

Obligatory candy.
    I got leaflets too, no apples or anything. I DIDN'T even get candy =(.

Wait a Mason? I'm assuming you still have to say candy, how can you be a mason?

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Speedy Gonzales View Post
    Roadrunner was THE ONLY person to visit daffy.

Why?

Daffy was respected D1. Clearly a leader of the town.

Sylvester why are you defending the murderer of Daffy?
    I don't even know Daffys alignment yet and you're already voting and suspecting the person who you say of all people supposedly visited Daffy. it seems like you got way to much information my dude.

You should be fucking dead man.

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

I don't even know Daffys alignment yet and you're already voting and suspecting the person who you say of all people supposedly visited Daffy. it seems like you got way to much information my dude.

You should be fucking dead man.
    Why do you keep saying I should be dead?

Fuck off.

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Speedy Gonzales View Post
    I received leaflets. 4 to be exact.
    I recieved 7 but who cares they're junk mail right?

I swear to god I think you are some sort of necromancer/cult.

I have an idea I'd like you to vote the same person on both accounts then.
    there's so much to absorb rn like damn >.> And to think if i was the host i would be relishing in our confusion rn Man being on the other foot sure is annoying without candy.

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

I recieved 7 but who cares they're junk mail right?

there's so much to absorb rn like damn >.> And to think if i was the host i would be relishing in our confusion rn Man being on the other foot sure is annoying without candy.
    I got 11 but it's definitely junk mail I'm sure of it.

It's funny that masons show up the same time as a fucking necromancer living dead girl freak cult REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

49. ISO #749

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    yeah mike is updating the post right now (glares) but they were both town
    This is enough info for me to be honest now:

So I actually don't have a candy role that was just something I made up to both mask my real role from the possible creator who could be scum and well... as I said I've hosted this before and I was a little sad and underwhelmed with how I didn't get something stupid and insane but instead super powerful. So I wanted to restrict myself and see how it would feel be in their shoes and.. I feel pretty bad that kinda sucked having to say candy in all my posts xD I now officially feel their pain and it sucked.

I actually already know my role creator he knows that I have his role and the fact im not dead makes me think that he isn't scum because my role has the ability to literally manipulate past votes/actions so i feel like if he was scum I would be dead last night. Granted my town read shook a little bit on him yesterday with his last couple posts but I will trust him for now and be clear with my real role. (I cannot say who it is and they aren't allowed to confirm as that's breakin the rules so all i can say is re-read day 1 use your head and you could probably put 1 + 1 together on that one).

So with that in mind I want to see if we can try to figure out who could of killed daffy from the looks of it it could be roadrunner but we don't know yet who is lieing or not but if it is I will change roadrunner to targeting daffy to himself thus saving Daffy (if that's what happened).

So yea.

50. ISO #750