Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    Anyone know what time EOD is actually at? I have to go for a little bit.

TOWN CORE ASSEMBLE: I need you guys to question/pressure Yosemite for some actual reads if you guys and gals are here when he is if i'm not around.
    Seven hours and four minutes.

6. ISO #556

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    Anyone know what time EOD is actually at? I have to go for a little bit.

TOWN CORE ASSEMBLE: I need you guys to question/pressure Yosemite for some actual reads if you guys and gals are here when he is if i'm not around.
    8pm EST 7pm Central.

quite a candy time.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    Btw, my role card is worded in a way that heavily suggests there is a player in this game who can control time.
    Sounds like that player has the ability to be Eternal wouldn't you say?

Technicianlly speaking.

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

I have been asked yes Last wills are allowed yes death notes are allowed. Roles will have flips of the role they are and the role they submitted
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #560

I will be gone visiting with parents much of the day, but will be back around 2 hours before EOD.

I've been taking notes and here's where I'm at now, I pasted my notes of each player into one of 3 categories, depending on how likely I am to lynch them. It would be nice to get more content from the less active folks, whom I've placed into neutral zone for now. But Lola and Sylv ganging up on me (albeit at different times) is sus.

Not interested in lynching:
    FM-Speedy Gonzales
    Votes Sylv over his comment about shitposting/RPing. Gonzo got voted up by Lola shortly after (Lola and Sylv are in bed from my POV and I'm sure I'm not alone in that). Gets called out by Lola for showing online yet not posting, turns on invis mode Points out Sylv voting me, then voting him minutes later, supposedly Sylv was catching up on reading. Tone seems very genuine to me, I would not lynch Gonzo here. There is more, but I won't say as not to break any rules.

FM-Elmer Fudd
    Views Sylv as tryharding early in game. Says his role is funny AF. Views Wile as pocketing him, voted Wile later. Views Roadrunner reaction as towny. Mentioned the challenges of scumreading first part of D1, especially with inactive posters: I agree with that, that's logical and why my own list has many in the gray area. Says he has reads on about 6 people (3+3).

Neutral zone:
    FM-Roadrunner
    Road was somewhat aggressive earlier on, voting a few different players, probably seeking reactions (confirmed with "pressuring ppl, watching for reactions"). Votes Sylv after Elmer's "tryharding" commentary towards Sylv (inconsequential vote, really). Votes Elmer over his 4D chess comment (against scumhunting). Indicates that their slot may or may not be multiple people, typing style changes are seen immediately after that, then there's a mix. One clue from POV: it is usually very much tied to the persona and their habits whether to say/type "You" or "u", so I am leaning towards Archon role here (either that or Road is a good actor; and they did mix in "you" in there later but capitalization changed). Votes Lola for some candy (inconsequential). Votes Bugs, quoting Bugs' vote on Mike. Has me on the list of people to lynch over shitposting/RPing. In favor of lynching Sam, Bugs, and whoever else was mentioned [likely by the 1st controller of this lot, hence cannot remember, "w/e the fuck else I mentioned. Don't remember who it was"]. Votes up Marvin for shitposting/RPing. Votes Gonzo over his dislike of Lola's online status hunting. This slot to me is a wildcard for now, I do like them voting people up to generate leads, but NAI at this stage.

FM-Daffy Duck
    Introduces self by voting Bugs (inconsequential, really). Mentioned that everyone got apples, might be a clue if he knows this factually rather than by inference. Has town lean on Slyv, but interesting back and forth with some disagreements such as over the whole RP=Scum thing and poor reads by Sylv, which I agree with (could be bussing attempt by them tho). Interesting take by Daff and Lola around Road possibly controlled by 2 people. Much later in the came chooses to leave in the vote on Bugs, which I can't disagree with. Has a neutral take on Roadrunner for now. Joins Gonzo in calling out Sylv for voting me then switching vote to Gonzo 2 min later, and I agree that is sus and can be viewed as Sylv bussing me as an informed teammate (which I know not to be the case).

FM-Pepe Le Pew
    Graced us with his appearance in 2nd half of D1. Voted Lola, then Daffy, townreads Sylv, some concerns with Elmer. Not much content to get a read on Pepe at this stage.

FM-Wile E. Coyote
    Voted Road, but that's probably because of Looney Tunes meme and shouldnt be viewed as serious. Posted an alignment reads list with Scum as Roadrunner, Pepe, Bugs; myself as Neutral; rest as Town; but that was early in the day, so I doubt it was serious either. Has yet to return from the Desert, hope he stays hydrated. Votes Gonzo

FM-Foghorn Leghorn
    Was in the game for only about 18 minutes lol. Voted Michigan Frog, that's about it. NAI, but would be nice to see more activity.

FM-Marvin the Martian
    Won't stop talking about his Q-36 water pistol. Voted Bugs over the said pistol. Has yet to return back to planet Earth. Not much content or interactions to get a read at this stage.

Lynch candidates for D1:
    FM-Bugs Bunny
    Handful of shitposts, voted up Roadrunner supposedly over their profile picture. for an easy lynch. But placing this into context, Roadrunner was acting accusatory around that time (including towards myself, among others), and shortly before this vote, Roadrunner addressed Bugs with:
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    Lol really? 6 Posts of just meme'ing and voting the host? You need to do better or you'll get lynched at EoD.
    So could be trying to take him out, although a random vote asking for ez lynch like that is a pretty weak attempt.
    This one for me is somewhere between Neutral and Lynch.

FM-Michigan Frog
    I think could have been fooling me into thinking his role requires him to either sing or to *ribbit* each post. If it is indeed a role requirement, then he has figured out that he can use quotes in his tunes BUT then he made this post that didn't satisfy those potential rules, so I view him as skirting by by essentially say nothing whole game:
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Michigan Frog View Post
    well now that nobody is around i'm a talking frog haha!
    I dont think this is role related for 2 reasons: 1) i am not sure how Host would frame the *ribbit* requirement AND have that role land on Frog (unlikely); 2) that quote above doesnt meet the potential rules I can think of, including the possibility of "can post after X minutes of no posts by others" - he posted that 10 minutes since Speedy's post and I'm pretty sure there were other 10+ min gaps before. In response to Roadrunner's post over Gonzo calling out Lola checking online status, says "fuck you *ribbit* thats my mafioso".

FM-Lola Bunny
    Uses the word candy (or another form thereof) in every post, either tied to their role ("not really vibing with my candy role so far") or fake role. Too cheerful with Sylv. Half the posts are RPing (more Candy than Lola), but gets serious in later half. Viewed Gonzo as "uncandy" for parroting Daff on Sylv tryharding. Votes Gonzo to put pressure, pointing out seen him online without posting. From wallpost, still likes Sylv, likes Daffy, likes Road, views me as neut, Marvin townlean, Gonzo scum, Elmer as townread as well. Votes me/Sam viewing me as non-town talking about setup speculation. BTW it is not useless, as we already have some clues about roles (candy, apples, "ribbit" that I think is fake, Archon). For the record, I made a joke about poisoned apples and how they are not candied, but some can-die. Obviously, no one would hand out true information like that D1 (unless there was a constructive reason to do so).

FM-Sylvester
    TR Lola, "locktown", dont dare vote her, etc. Strong teaming vibes or some Lover mechanic or pocketing. Votes Wile over entrance. Mentions Elmer+Wile interactions as Wolf+Wolf, while I think they were more just Looney Tunes meming over Bugs+Road. Says he has an OP role. Votes Roadrunner. Hardclaims Mason Assassin, then says he was trolling. Doesnt like players RPing. Voted me several times with various typos then switched vote to Gonzo 2 minutes later supposedly doing catchup reading (and the vote on Gonzo was mistyped also). As Daff points out, this could be viewed as Sylv bussing me/Sam. If Sylv is scum here, I could see him trying to frame me with this technique. Votes (with a typo) Gonzo over his reactions and POV, meanwhile still defending Lola. Views Bugs as potentially wolfy.

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yosemite Sam View Post
    I will be gone visiting with parents much of the day, but will be back around 2 hours before EOD.

I've been taking notes and here's where I'm at now, I pasted my notes of each player into one of 3 categories, depending on how likely I am to lynch them. It would be nice to get more content from the less active folks, whom I've placed into neutral zone for now. But Lola and Sylv ganging up on me (albeit at different times) is sus.

Not interested in lynching:
    FM-Speedy Gonzales
    Votes Sylv over his comment about shitposting/RPing. Gonzo got voted up by Lola shortly after (Lola and Sylv are in bed from my POV and I'm sure I'm not alone in that). Gets called out by Lola for showing online yet not posting, turns on invis mode Points out Sylv voting me, then voting him minutes later, supposedly Sylv was catching up on reading. Tone seems very genuine to me, I would not lynch Gonzo here. There is more, but I won't say as not to break any rules.

FM-Elmer Fudd
    Views Sylv as tryharding early in game. Says his role is funny AF. Views Wile as pocketing him, voted Wile later. Views Roadrunner reaction as towny. Mentioned the challenges of scumreading first part of D1, especially with inactive posters: I agree with that, that's logical and why my own list has many in the gray area. Says he has reads on about 6 people (3+3).

Neutral zone:
    FM-Roadrunner
    Road was somewhat aggressive earlier on, voting a few different players, probably seeking reactions (confirmed with "pressuring ppl, watching for reactions"). Votes Sylv after Elmer's "tryharding" commentary towards Sylv (inconsequential vote, really). Votes Elmer over his 4D chess comment (against scumhunting). Indicates that their slot may or may not be multiple people, typing style changes are seen immediately after that, then there's a mix. One clue from POV: it is usually very much tied to the persona and their habits whether to say/type "You" or "u", so I am leaning towards Archon role here (either that or Road is a good actor; and they did mix in "you" in there later but capitalization changed). Votes Lola for some candy (inconsequential). Votes Bugs, quoting Bugs' vote on Mike. Has me on the list of people to lynch over shitposting/RPing. In favor of lynching Sam, Bugs, and whoever else was mentioned [likely by the 1st controller of this lot, hence cannot remember, "w/e the fuck else I mentioned. Don't remember who it was"]. Votes up Marvin for shitposting/RPing. Votes Gonzo over his dislike of Lola's online status hunting. This slot to me is a wildcard for now, I do like them voting people up to generate leads, but NAI at this stage.

FM-Daffy Duck
    Introduces self by voting Bugs (inconsequential, really). Mentioned that everyone got apples, might be a clue if he knows this factually rather than by inference. Has town lean on Slyv, but interesting back and forth with some disagreements such as over the whole RP=Scum thing and poor reads by Sylv, which I agree with (could be bussing attempt by them tho). Interesting take by Daff and Lola around Road possibly controlled by 2 people. Much later in the came chooses to leave in the vote on Bugs, which I can't disagree with. Has a neutral take on Roadrunner for now. Joins Gonzo in calling out Sylv for voting me then switching vote to Gonzo 2 min later, and I agree that is sus and can be viewed as Sylv bussing me as an informed teammate (which I know not to be the case).

FM-Pepe Le Pew
    Graced us with his appearance in 2nd half of D1. Voted Lola, then Daffy, townreads Sylv, some concerns with Elmer. Not much content to get a read on Pepe at this stage.

FM-Wile E. Coyote
    Voted Road, but that's probably because of Looney Tunes meme and shouldnt be viewed as serious. Posted an alignment reads list with Scum as Roadrunner, Pepe, Bugs; myself as Neutral; rest as Town; but that was early in the day, so I doubt it was serious either. Has yet to return from the Desert, hope he stays hydrated. Votes Gonzo

FM-Foghorn Leghorn
    Was in the game for only about 18 minutes lol. Voted Michigan Frog, that's about it. NAI, but would be nice to see more activity.

FM-Marvin the Martian
    Won't stop talking about his Q-36 water pistol. Voted Bugs over the said pistol. Has yet to return back to planet Earth. Not much content or interactions to get a read at this stage.

Lynch candidates for D1:
    FM-Bugs Bunny
    Handful of shitposts, voted up Roadrunner supposedly over their profile picture. for an easy lynch. But placing this into context, Roadrunner was acting accusatory around that time (including towards myself, among others), and shortly before this vote, Roadrunner addressed Bugs with:

So could be trying to take him out, although a random vote asking for ez lynch like that is a pretty weak attempt.
    This one for me is somewhere between Neutral and Lynch.

FM-Michigan Frog
    I think could have been fooling me into thinking his role requires him to either sing or to *ribbit* each post. If it is indeed a role requirement, then he has figured out that he can use quotes in his tunes BUT then he made this post that didn't satisfy those potential rules, so I view him as skirting by by essentially say nothing whole game:

I dont think this is role related for 2 reasons: 1) i am not sure how Host would frame the *ribbit* requirement AND have that role land on Frog (unlikely); 2) that quote above doesnt meet the potential rules I can think of, including the possibility of "can post after X minutes of no posts by others" - he posted that 10 minutes since Speedy's post and I'm pretty sure there were other 10+ min gaps before. In response to Roadrunner's post over Gonzo calling out Lola checking online status, says "fuck you *ribbit* thats my mafioso".

FM-Lola Bunny
    Uses the word candy (or another form thereof) in every post, either tied to their role ("not really vibing with my candy role so far") or fake role. Too cheerful with Sylv. Half the posts are RPing (more Candy than Lola), but gets serious in later half. Viewed Gonzo as "uncandy" for parroting Daff on Sylv tryharding. Votes Gonzo to put pressure, pointing out seen him online without posting. From wallpost, still likes Sylv, likes Daffy, likes Road, views me as neut, Marvin townlean, Gonzo scum, Elmer as townread as well. Votes me/Sam viewing me as non-town talking about setup speculation. BTW it is not useless, as we already have some clues about roles (candy, apples, "ribbit" that I think is fake, Archon). For the record, I made a joke about poisoned apples and how they are not candied, but some can-die. Obviously, no one would hand out true information like that D1 (unless there was a constructive reason to do so).

FM-Sylvester
    TR Lola, "locktown", dont dare vote her, etc. Strong teaming vibes or some Lover mechanic or pocketing. Votes Wile over entrance. Mentions Elmer+Wile interactions as Wolf+Wolf, while I think they were more just Looney Tunes meming over Bugs+Road. Says he has an OP role. Votes Roadrunner. Hardclaims Mason Assassin, then says he was trolling. Doesnt like players RPing. Voted me several times with various typos then switched vote to Gonzo 2 minutes later supposedly doing catchup reading (and the vote on Gonzo was mistyped also). As Daff points out, this could be viewed as Sylv bussing me/Sam. If Sylv is scum here, I could see him trying to frame me with this technique. Votes (with a typo) Gonzo over his reactions and POV, meanwhile still defending Lola. Views Bugs as potentially wolfy.
    Well thought out post here. I'm not too sure why you think Sylv and I are a team still im not really understanding that thought process honestly. No where do I "defend" Sylv I merely didn't like how Gonzo voted him and went from there. You also just say I voted him cuz I saw him online and not posting when, AGAIN, that wasn't really the biggest reason in fact it was the smallest I've explained that already if you truly read my thought post.

Also Wile has posted recently it doesn't seem like you mentioned that here.

And I don't fully agree with the Marvin the martian "not much interactions" As there has been a decent amount you just have to read them.

While I don't fully agree with most of your thoughts as I said I do like how you worded them so I am willing to follow Daffy and vote bugs for now (with foghorn as an alternative if nothing comes from his slot by EoD)
    -vote FM-Bugs Bunny

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Daffy Duck View Post
    Wow scum reading not just one but both outspoken, high post count players that both happen to be voting you. Taking OMGUS to the max.
    Yeah I just think he isn't really thinking much in terms of the whole picture and needs to take another step back and think.

Otherwise candies off to him. But I do agree a little bit of OMGUS does exist here.

17. ISO #567

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    Well thought out post here. I'm not too sure why you think Sylv and I are a team still im not really understanding that thought process honestly. No where do I "defend" Sylv I merely didn't like how Gonzo voted him and went from there. You also just say I voted him cuz I saw him online and not posting when, AGAIN, that wasn't really the biggest reason in fact it was the smallest I've explained that already if you truly read my thought post.

Also Wile has posted recently it doesn't seem like you mentioned that here.

And I don't fully agree with the Marvin the martian "not much interactions" As there has been a decent amount you just have to read them.

While I don't fully agree with most of your thoughts as I said I do like how you worded them so I am willing to follow Daffy and vote bugs for now (with foghorn as an alternative if nothing comes from his slot by EoD)
    -vote FM-Bugs Bunny
    Interesting take

18. ISO #568

And still no legitimate vote from Sam. Pretty convenient to leave that til EOD
    Yeah... not liking it but there's other fish (or should I say bugs or maybe even a chicken) to fry so we can leave him on the backburner for now.

Least that's the candy way of doin it imo.

19. ISO #569

EVERYBODY DO THE MICHIGAN RAG

EVERYBODY LIKES THE MICHIGAN RAG

EVERY MAME AND JANE AND RUTH

FROM WEEHAWKEN TO DULUTH

SLIDE, RIDE, GLIDE THE MICHIGAN

STOMP, ROMP, POMP THE MICHIGAN

JUMP, CLUMP, PUMP THE MICHIGAN RAG

THAT LOVIN' RAG!
    Are you currently happy with your vote? We have less than six hours left

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

A Candy for thy thoughts?
    Haven't really digested the whole post yet, busy packing for a trip. Just thought scum reading both you and Cat is weird. I don't think you two are an open wolfing /power wolfing team at all. One of you could be scum but not both, at least not both on the same team.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

Haven't really digested the whole post yet, busy packing for a trip. Just thought scum reading both you and Cat is weird. I don't think you two are an open wolfing /power wolfing team at all. One of you could be scum but not both, at least not both on the same team.
    It is weird but at the same time I think he just isn't really thinking it fully and just kind of grabbing bits and pieces and throwing it down as "Yeah they're scum get em Gonzo!" I am willing to let them explore that avenue of thought a bit more with what I posted so I can better get a grasp of their overall thought process on it.

the post itself is nicely organized with examples of what everyone did (despite missing a couple things) so I liked that aspect. But the reads itself there are some... problems that I don't think he's willing or wanting to go through.

Yeah Like I may be town reading Sylv but there's a world where he is indeed scum Gut is telling me town but as I've mentioned 100000 times these can change depending on what happens down the line (and for reasons i can't explain as others optly mentioned for some reads).

also hope whatever trip your taking is candytastic!~

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

interesting trivia, the only song made specifically for "one froggy evening" was the Michigan Rag

every other song was an actual song but they wanted to come up with something so that the frog had a name
    That is interesting trivia.

I would like to hear more from you, maybe some related to the game at hand? Would be candy of ya~

27. ISO #577

That is interesting trivia.

I would like to hear more from you, maybe some related to the game at hand? Would be candy of ya~
    ill tell you what. my win condition is to hear the most incredible daryl hall and john oates song. you help me win and ill help you win

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

It is weird but at the same time I think he just isn't really thinking it fully and just kind of grabbing bits and pieces and throwing it down as "Yeah they're scum get em Gonzo!" I am willing to let them explore that avenue of thought a bit more with what I posted so I can better get a grasp of their overall thought process on it.

the post itself is nicely organized with examples of what everyone did (despite missing a couple things) so I liked that aspect. But the reads itself there are some... problems that I don't think he's willing or wanting to go through.

Yeah Like I may be town reading Sylv but there's a world where he is indeed scum Gut is telling me town but as I've mentioned 100000 times these can change depending on what happens down the line (and for reasons i can't explain as others optly mentioned for some reads).

also hope whatever trip your taking is candytastic!~
    Tbh at this point I'm willing to give everyone outside of a certain group of people a chance to play day 2. So I hear you

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

Tbh at this point I'm willing to give everyone outside of a certain group of people a chance to play day 2. So I hear you
    Yup exactly. As I've mentioned before a lot of shitposters or lurkers are more so town than scum.

Yosemite may of made those "reads" but it doesn't change a whole lot for me honestly outside of some aspects of that post i liked. Until he dives more into it he's still low on my totem pole.

the candy pole.

36. ISO #586

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    I read most all of the last few pages as a bunch of TvT squabbling. You squabblers should take some chill pills

I really dislike the insect rabbits + the illegal aliens votes on lunch.

My vote on lunch was pretty obvious a meme RP vote - their piling on top of it without really any justification seems opportunistic.

Lunch might be schizophrenic or have multiple personality disorder or something as people have been accusing him - but has there even been a document case of a dog with schizophrenia? IDK He doesn't seem to be a canine to me
    From this post I am willing to divert to my secondary scumread because of how towny this sounds.

-vote FM-Bugs Bunny

It's wabbit season

In all seriousness the shitposts and lack of content either make me think he is scum

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Elmer Fudd View Post
    From this post I am willing to divert to my secondary scumread because of how towny this sounds.

-vote FM-Bugs Bunny

It's wabbit season

In all seriousness the shitposts and lack of content either make me think he is scum
    I didn't finish what I was typing here

Either make me think he is scum or an incredibly lazy town, I doubt the latter.

42. ISO #592

-vote FM-Bugs Bunny

It's wabbit season

Good to see ya here! Would you like to go further on those reads of yours and why you seemed so frustrated earlier?

Candy for thy thoughts please

43. ISO #593

Fair most people have said their roles are OP already. kind of candy jealous :/
    i believe that. i was just never given a limit on the boundaries of my ability but ill double check later.

if you guys want to lynch me you can but im town and it wouldn't matter anyway if i died, and no im not being randomly defensive, im legitimately trying to help narrow that down

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

i believe that. i was just never given a limit on the boundaries of my ability but ill double check later.

if you guys want to lynch me you can but im town and it wouldn't matter anyway if i died, and no im not being randomly defensive, im legitimately trying to help narrow that down
    Honestly I believe you as crazy as that sounds given there's little context to you as of now. I'm still wanting bugs or possibly leghorn if nothing comes from him gone at this rate.

Candy for thy thoughts overall?

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Buny
    You seem frustrated on your reads... Candy for your thoughts? (I know Sylvester already asked but I wanted to add that he seems genuinely frustrated on his reads and It's sorta weird.. I'd like to know why).
    Im pissed off at my reads because I know in a normal game I could get more than this from D1

the amount of shit that has flung today has really fucked with my ability to get reads for some reason and with that I don't really have confidence in some of them (I have more now than previous).

My scumreads on Bugs, Wile E still stand along with a few of my townreads but they arn't as solid as I would like which is the frustration.

49. ISO #599

Im pissed off at my reads because I know in a normal game I could get more than this from D1

the amount of shit that has flung today has really fucked with my ability to get reads for some reason and with that I don't really have confidence in some of them (I have more now than previous).

My scumreads on Bugs, Wile E still stand along with a few of my townreads but they arn't as solid as I would like which is the frustration.
    My point being still ~5 people are in the no fucking clue list.

50. ISO #600

I 100% resonate on your townreads not being solid as you wanted I did make this comment on my thought post so I can actually understand that.

Alright that helps me on reading your slot better.

Candytastic.