?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 1954
  1. ISO #1601

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pepe Le Pew View Post
    Sylvester, Lola and to some extent Frog really look like townies trying to solve around page 27. On the other hand, there's... this guy saying EoD's tomorrow. I'm checking his ISO, and it's almost as disappointing as that post lol. This post is one of the most meaningful:

and yet it's explaining scumreads through the incredibly flawed process of associating rolecards to alignments in a game that's meant to give any role to any alignment (or in the case of the read on me, not explaining anything at all).

And apparently he implies his role gave him a green check on Lola or something like that?
    Marvin isn't anywhere near as bad as he usually he is what are you even on about

2. ISO #1602

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    It's not that it's imbalanced. It's always imbalanced in favour of town. Why can't it be imbalanced in favour of scum?
    you know that the ?krc games I’ve run town only has a 50% winrate right
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #1603

It's not that it's imbalanced. It's always imbalanced in favour of town. Why can't it be imbalanced in favour of scum?
    You realize the only reason why my role is strong (and I hope you realize im 99.9% sure you made the role i have) is because I have information. If speedy wasn't allowed to speak and say he saw you visit Daffy then I would of never known you visited daffy. You admitted you would of never claimed you can make bombs and i was town reading you pretty well before this mess happened so I wouldn't of never guessed you were neutral/scum.

This role is only as strong as what I know and rn I know enough because of what's transpired. Without it... Idk what I would do tonight to be perfectly honest... Would have to follow gut and try to guess who could of killed elmer or daffy and made them target themselves? Idk.

If this role was scum it would be 1000% Unbalanced as scum already have the power of knowing what's going on from the get-go and can work with their teammates to make this role incredibly strong.

Just unfortunate circumstances for you it would seem this game. :/

4. ISO #1604

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Michigan Frog View Post
    my current working theory is the following scum team

FM-Roadrunner - "Mailman with a surprise" (Mass Murderer)
    FM-Pepe Le Pew - "Postman" (Arsonist)
    FM-Yosemite Sam - "Post Master? [lol]" (Godfather?)

the two current candidates from wile's conspiracy list are Roadrunner & Pepe. i think he got confused as to which one was being talked about and gave away that pepe's ability to send out ballots can might be able to be ignited.

think about how pepe has been acting:

wile is more than likely town since we're established roadrunner is probably not town at all. his claim is valid and he actually supports pepe's role of "Postman" right?

with that knowledge if pepe were town he would be outright refusing to vote for the other person who MUST be scum. what's his alternative? to say wile is scum and has no credibility, thus getting he and his partner out of the shit.

even roadrunner didnt want to vote pepe, who would from his perspective possibly be scum.

finally the flier business. how does an arsonist work? you distribute something to everyone, like gasoline and then ignite it all on the same night killing multiple people. pepe distributes useless election ballots. as a town role it would serve no purpose other than basic shitty feedback.

THEN look at the whole setup. if all of our townreads are real, the town team is fucking stacked. we have a timewarping mason team amongst other things.

to balance that out you throw GF, arsonist and mass murderer on a postal themed scum team

yosemite wont give his role and wont commit to a lynch on roadrunner/pepe he probably shot elmer fudd

sooooooooooo maybe you want to re-direct those ballots you recieved from pepe to someone else instead before he possibly ignites after a roadrunner lynch?
    i am once again presenting my theory.

in fact i will take it a step further by suggesting the three are the animaniacs

5. ISO #1605

You asked me who the 3 mafia were

If there's a third party (quite possible indeed), it's likely a deeper wolf acting pro-town enough to be townread, but not being too threatening. Actually, Frog seems to fit that description quite well when I think about it.
    so you think that Roadrunner is lying about admitting he's Neutral?

Lola
    Sylvester

Frog

Yosemite (he looks honest in his posts, but that's pretty much it; weak read)

[Roadrunner, Coyote should be mechanically solved later]

Horn Horn (not sure what he's doing honestly)

Martian

If Martian is scum idk what we can do about it because lynching him gets me killed and hes immune at night as long as he has a disciple (me).

But as of now I feel that Martian is town from how we've been talkin in mason chat.

6. ISO #1606

i am once again presenting my theory.

in fact i will take it a step further by suggesting the three are the animaniacs
    Animaniacs? How does that even work lol

Will say the more Pepe posts the more im starting to think he could very well be scum. Especially since he isn't even mentioning the fact RR says hes neutral in the thread when saying who he thinks is scum felt kinda weird to me.

7. ISO #1607

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    Animaniacs? How does that even work lol

Will say the more Pepe posts the more im starting to think he could very well be scum. Especially since he isn't even mentioning the fact RR says hes neutral in the thread when saying who he thinks is scum felt kinda weird to me.
    well there are 3 animaniacs

RR saying he's scum in one for or another directly supports that wile is town and that wile is not lying

Pepe is refusing to vote somebody who from a town perspective must 100% be scum and until last night when i asked him to, roadrunner was refusing to do the same

could heavily imply the two are partners, but we will undoubtedly see them try to distance themselves in the next 6 hours

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

well there are 3 animaniacs

RR saying he's scum in one for or another directly supports that wile is town and that wile is not lying

Pepe is refusing to vote somebody who from a town perspective must 100% be scum and until last night when i asked him to, roadrunner was refusing to do the same

could heavily imply the two are partners, but we will undoubtedly see them try to distance themselves in the next 6 hours
    So you think they voted each other purely because if RR truly is apart of a scum faction it'll make Pepe look less suspicious?

Pepe is voting RR now, and it's more than likely because he knows he's done for. But it still sets off alarms in my head that he just outright refused to say he was neutral. Makes me think he KNOWS he isn't neutral. So in a way Pepe might of actually scum slipped... interesting lol.

10. ISO #1610

and i guess ill just put it out there that i dont like how sylvester and foghorn just stopped really doing anything
    Sylvester did fall off the face of the earth last night which made me sad And foghorn is just naturally on and off the thread it's been how she was playing the game the whole time so Idk about her but Sylvester's was strange.

IRL things can happen tho so it's not super healthy to think about it.

11. ISO #1611

Sylvester did fall off the face of the earth last night which made me sad And foghorn is just naturally on and off the thread it's been how she was playing the game the whole time so Idk about her but Sylvester's was strange.

IRL things can happen tho so it's not super healthy to think about it.
    inb4 when speedy returns tomorrow he quotes this and says WELL YOU VOTE ME PURELY CUZ I ON THREAD ALL DAY AND NEVER SAID MUCH HUEHUE

I am both looking forward and NOT looking forward to his return tomorrow :/

12. ISO #1612

So you think they voted each other purely because if RR truly is apart of a scum faction it'll make Pepe look less suspicious?

Pepe is voting RR now, and it's more than likely because he knows he's done for. But it still sets off alarms in my head that he just outright refused to say he was neutral. Makes me think he KNOWS he isn't neutral. So in a way Pepe might of actually scum slipped... interesting lol.
    yeah, i think it's standard distancing. just honestly iso pepe and see what you get from their interactions

what im saying is even without the mechanical evidence wile gave us, something is just weird about them and yosemite fits the third puzzle piece there

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

yeah, i think it's standard distancing. just honestly iso pepe and see what you get from their interactions

what im saying is even without the mechanical evidence wile gave us, something is just weird about them and yosemite fits the third puzzle piece there
    I can ISO pepe I'll either do it before work or when I get to work. Shouldn't be a long ISO considering he hasn't posted much. But from what I remember Pepe barely communicated with RR but had a slight town lean on him Day 1.

15. ISO #1615

A good point was brought out by Martian in our mason chat. I want to ask if anyone got their apples taken from them? What if there's a world where Daffy visited Elmer N1 with their Blue yoshi ability? If that's the case they die to a bombing anyway... Which would kinda suck. I mean we still more than likely kill a scum and bring back speedy but...

Ugh KRC man

16. ISO #1616

A good point was brought out by Martian in our mason chat. I want to ask if anyone got their apples taken from them? What if there's a world where Daffy visited Elmer N1 with their Blue yoshi ability? If that's the case they die to a bombing anyway... Which would kinda suck. I mean we still more than likely kill a scum and bring back speedy but...

Ugh KRC man
    honestly if we decide to lynch pepe instead of rr and pepe flips scum then i think maybe the safest play is to have foghorn RB RR N1 instead this guarantees both townies returning since maybe there's a chance pepe is the one who shot elmer if he's scum and it wouldn't be worth that gamble especially if Daffy visited Elmer N1... wish daffy left a lw

17. ISO #1617

I can ISO pepe I'll either do it before work or when I get to work. Shouldn't be a long ISO considering he hasn't posted much. But from what I remember Pepe barely communicated with RR but had a slight town lean on him Day 1.
    yeah no it takes like 10 minutes. he had 3 posts that stood out as far as reactions with roadrunner. everything else is *teehee* ballots arent bad!!

i dont know how many actions you can manipulate but if it's <1 i would toss those stickers back to him strictly out of paranoia alone

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

I think Coyote is Mafia by the way Not once did he say he's town, he just said I'm scum. I think he took the chance to lynch a neutral because he's Mafia and it would give him town points. A lot of shade coming from that slot but not ONCE did he defend himself. Usually that comes from scum because it's easier to attack than to defend oneself (as scum).

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

I think Coyote is Mafia by the way Not once did he say he's town, he just said I'm scum. I think he took the chance to lynch a neutral because he's Mafia and it would give him town points. A lot of shade coming from that slot but not ONCE did he defend himself. Usually that comes from scum because it's easier to attack than to defend oneself (as scum).
    ok let me ask you something. we all know wiles information is true even if you still think he's not town? he had a list of names, atleast one of which (you) is not town right?

22. ISO #1622

Nah, you're wrong. Pepe isn't my scum partner. I would've bussed and pushed him a lot harder if he was.

23. ISO #1623

Spoiler : All the interactions Pepe had with RR :

Can't the plan just be that you bomb the Martian, aka Mr. Krabs, and nobody dies from your bombs? That sounded like a plan to me instead of literally screwing you lol. I feel like town has the "generic town wincon" (purge non-towns) + occasionally some other requirement, so I have a relative trust in you atm

Foghorn? You mean the guy who has done... nothing of note? Um, ok, why?
    talks like he knows he's neutral but then when asked later on he just sort of says hes apart of a scum team. First instance of scum slipping this information.

Can't disagree, although by insulting him you are also being a bit of a toxic bitch :P. I honestly thought/hoped he was messing with us like he did because he was scum wanting to throw town into disarray... instead of doing the exact same thing as town.

remains confused

Well, I guess I'll see. I think Lola is town behavior-wise because he has pure tone and intent, and reviving the dead town is great, so yay?
    yea banter post.

Um. No and no? Sylvester has been very towny from as far as I could read, and I'm not scum and don't see what would make you think otherwise. Care to elaborate, Mr. Bomber?
    Agreed about the Frog. Frog, do you have any townreads?

good post

BAD POST :P

Yeah, that sounds pretty good. You don't have to kill anyone to survive do you?
    Tries to actually interact with RR.

I don't know what feedback you got but my role has the ability to send 100 % useless stuff that gives feedback, and has one other element I have no interest in revealing (and that does not harm town, and shouldn't really be considered bad by any sort of feedback).

Also, about roadrunner, the question is more about what he does with his kills than about the presence of his kills. This is ?krc, roles can have any alignment. Have you been Hitler recently?
    Small instance of him protecting RR.

I would like this vote if it weren't for the issue with Coyote-you-me remaining unaddressed. This doesn't really make much sense.
    Comments on RR's vote.

Sorry but why are you being an asshole lol? YOU are the problem here. Scumreading people is fine, but implying they're shit and should replace out because you don't like their play is a really shitty attitude
    Banter post.

Okay, so that makes you vote me, but not the mechanical claims between Wile-you-me.
    What about... no
    Self-pres is nicer when the vote is on a scummy guy

-vote FM-Roadrunner
    Votes him over the fact hes being voted. Calls him a scummy guy but doesn't really have him that high on the scum list of his he made today.
    [center]

Lola
    Sylvester

Frog

Yosemite (he looks honest in his posts, but that's pretty much it; weak read)

[Roadrunner, Coyote should be mechanically solved later]

Horn Horn (not sure what he's doing honestly)

Martian
    This one. Also Correct me if im wrong but after going through his ISO he never really town read Frog but now all of a sudden he's his 3rd strongest town read. I saw little progression leading to this read almost like he is just sort of projecting it down since people aren't really pushing Frog anymore as scum. Or I could be wrong Idk.

I don't think I missed anything and if I did then mb.

24. ISO #1624

ok let me ask you something. we all know wiles information is true even if you still think he's not town? he had a list of names, atleast one of which (you) is not town right?
    Yeah, I'm neutral. So his info is legit. But that doesn't mean he is.

25. ISO #1625

Spoiler : All the interactions Pepe had with RR :

talks like he knows he's neutral but then when asked later on he just sort of says hes apart of a scum team. First instance of scum slipping this information.

yea banter post.

Tries to actually interact with RR.

Small instance of him protecting RR.

Comments on RR's vote.

Banter post.

Votes him over the fact hes being voted. Calls him a scummy guy but doesn't really have him that high on the scum list of his he made today.

This one. Also Correct me if im wrong but after going through his ISO he never really town read Frog but now all of a sudden he's his 3rd strongest town read. I saw little progression leading to this read almost like he is just sort of projecting it down since people aren't really pushing Frog anymore as scum. Or I could be wrong Idk.

I don't think I missed anything and if I did then mb.
    Also for the first part i know he didnt directly say neutral he said town but its still sort of strange to me regardless.

26. ISO #1626

Nah, you're wrong. Pepe isn't my scum partner. I would've bussed and pushed him a lot harder if he was.
    just a simple two part question:

was Wile's information correct? (Regardless of his alignment)

if it was, why would it take so long for pepe to want to vote you?

27. ISO #1627

Like his revealing here doesn't make sense. If I were town with that ability I would wait until I had additional info to possibly out the entire Mafia team. All he has done now is expose himself to a potential nightkill in exchange for potentially 1 non-town - and from his perspective he has no idea if that non-town is scum, it could be a neutral...

28. ISO #1628

just a simple two part question:

was Wile's information correct? (Regardless of his alignment)

if it was, why would it take so long for pepe to want to vote you?
    Pepe is town and doesn't trust Coyote? That's one explanation I can think of.
    That, or Pepe is neutral like me, and again doesn't trust Coyote.

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

Like his revealing here doesn't make sense. If I were town with that ability I would wait until I had additional info to possibly out the entire Mafia team. All he has done now is expose himself to a potential nightkill in exchange for potentially 1 non-town - and from his perspective he has no idea if that non-town is scum, it could be a neutral...
    You must of not read most of his posts very carefully. He was Rb'd n1 thus setting his role back by literally 4 days. I doubt this game lasts for 4 days. So actually revealing now is super towny as it gives town an avenue to work with.

So no I disagree with this notion.

31. ISO #1631

yeah no it takes like 10 minutes. he had 3 posts that stood out as far as reactions with roadrunner. everything else is *teehee* ballots arent bad!!

i dont know how many actions you can manipulate but if it's <1 i would toss those stickers back to him strictly out of paranoia alone
    I can only choose 1 person per action or 1 vote to change. If it was multiple that would indeed be OP lol.

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

the cards are all kind of on the table. the only one who hasnt claimed a role yet is yosemite who i believe is Godfather and everybody else who has caimed has something verifiable about their claim with 2½ exceptions (lola, yosemite, marvin)

he knew you bombed 2 people and his list had to be made in the first hour of the day. he couldnt have changed it in that time

34. ISO #1634

You must of not read most of his posts very carefully. He was Rb'd n1 thus setting his role back by literally 4 days. I doubt this game lasts for 4 days. So actually revealing now is super towny as it gives town an avenue to work with.

So no I disagree with this notion.
    No, I am actually starting to think Coyote is scum regardless. There is one other thing I saw from him that was scummy. Looking for it

35. ISO #1635

the cards are all kind of on the table. the only one who hasnt claimed a role yet is yosemite who i believe is Godfather and everybody else who has caimed has something verifiable about their claim with 2½ exceptions (lola, yosemite, marvin)

he knew you bombed 2 people and his list had to be made in the first hour of the day. he couldnt have changed it in that time
    Man, are you guys deliberately misunderstanding what I'm saying? Here you are, literally arguing against a point I NEVER made. I never once shaded the information Coyote gave on me. I'm shading Coyote himself. I do not think he is town.

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

38. ISO #1638

Man, are you guys deliberately misunderstanding what I'm saying? Here you are, literally arguing against a point I NEVER made. I never once shaded the information Coyote gave on me. I'm shading Coyote himself. I do not think he is town.
    ok. my fault. he could be, but he's right thus far.

also i dont want all these ballots to go up in flames

39. ISO #1639

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yosemite Sam View Post
    Clearly, I am trying to pocket you now because im scum and i know you are not ;) I was gone for about 24 hours, need to get back into this, talk to you later. Got some more reading to do.
    Read on Yosemite: he is scum and he is NOT trying to pocket Lola Bunny

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

48. ISO #1648

I mean... it's possible Stealth put in many different scum teams. So-called "Town" can actually be something like Triad without a night chat, but that win together.
    Yea its possible won't deny that. But so far with how town roles have flipped they're aligned with how the town win condition is stated for me.

Also i doubt he uses triad again he did that in the KRC I hosted. Stealth likes to always mix it up.

But I hate talking about host meta so I will not comment upon it any longer.

49. ISO #1649

lmk when you read the iso i made and tell me if you have any new thoughts on Pepe being scum.
    i went through it, about the same conclusioni got to but I missed the part about him moving his townread of me up so quickly. i think that would otherwise be nothing if it hadn't happened after recent events

50. ISO #1650

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Foghorn Leghorn View Post
    1) auto loss if an evil is killed not lynched
    2) 100% not town. Does not match town wincon found in the dead players rolesz which matches up to my wincon exactly.
    Wonderful, so all town have the same wincon? Lol! Amazing. Top tier setup work, definitely not angle-shootable. Apparently nobody's learnt from my mistakes.