Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1954
  1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yosemite Sam View Post
    OK i need to know: how do we know lola is town and is some mason type role?? wtf is marvin?
    Did you even read most of the game yet? You said you were going to... The role of mr. krabs is revealed already...

Mr Krabs: You are the owner of the Krusty Krab and you love money

At night you may visit someone and steal their money, thus switching their role to Krabby Disciple. Krabby Disciples retain all of their previous abilities. This does NOT change alignment.

You have night immunity so long as at least one Krabby Disciple lives

If you are lynched, all Krabby Disciples will die with you

You are limited to 2 Krabby Disciples at any one time

You share a day and night chat with all disciples

You have a 1 night cooldown on each conversion.

my alignment (which is town) never changed.

And this role is confirmed to exist cuz it's role submitter is dead.

3. ISO #1503

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    Did you even read most of the game yet? You said you were going to... The role of mr. krabs is revealed already...

At night you may visit someone and steal their money, thus switching their role to Krabby Disciple. Krabby Disciples retain all of their previous abilities. This does NOT change alignment.

LOL WHAT! then who is your disiple. and how are u changin actions? that makes no sense!!!!

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

fuckkng hell

-vote FM-Sylvester

@Lola i need u to vote this at least once so i know u are not together.
    if they were she could just unvote him afterwards unless you think there's some other stipulation they're forced to follow

but in that case, you'd want her to vote Martian, the mason leader not sylvester.

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Michigan Frog View Post
    if they were she could just unvote him afterwards unless you think there's some other stipulation they're forced to follow

but in that case, you'd want her to vote Martian, the mason leader not sylvester.
    he did say "at least once" so it just makes me think thats all he wanted was me to vote him rq and thats it

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Michigan Frog View Post

Thtas a very townie post +_+++ pts for y oU!!!

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

I'm not and if you are town you wouldn't be cool with that vote if you were even reading this day and still town read me as you said you do.
    I have this figtured out. U and sylv are together lover-kind of relationship. one of u made a role to team with the other thats why u hafve chat ability.

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

yea he's the "postman" that Speedy said visited everyone since he saw someone called a postman visit daffy as well.
    daffy was blown up by a "Mailman with a surprise" aka Roadrunner who is highly unlikely to be town.

did you catch what Yosemite just said?

RR seems like safe neut arson lynch

46. ISO #1546

@Marv in can u tell me ur rolecard
    I believe my mason just told you my role

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

Yea but Yosemite is clearly out of his mind rn so idk if he even realizes what hes saying.
    my current working theory is the following scum team

FM-Roadrunner - "Mailman with a surprise" (Mass Murderer)
    FM-Pepe Le Pew - "Postman" (Arsonist)
    FM-Yosemite Sam - "Post Master? [lol]" (Godfather?)

the two current candidates from wile's conspiracy list are Roadrunner & Pepe. i think he got confused as to which one was being talked about and gave away that pepe's ability to send out ballots can might be able to be ignited.

RR seems like safe neut arson lynch
    think about how pepe has been acting:

wile is more than likely town since we're established roadrunner is probably not town at all. his claim is valid and he actually supports pepe's role of "Postman" right?

with that knowledge if pepe were town he would be outright refusing to vote for the other person who MUST be scum. what's his alternative? to say wile is scum and has no credibility, thus getting he and his partner out of the shit.

even roadrunner didnt want to vote pepe, who would from his perspective possibly be scum.

finally the flier business. how does an arsonist work? you distribute something to everyone, like gasoline and then ignite it all on the same night killing multiple people. pepe distributes useless election ballots. as a town role it would serve no purpose other than basic shitty feedback.

THEN look at the whole setup. if all of our townreads are real, the town team is fucking stacked. we have a timewarping mason team amongst other things.

to balance that out you throw GF, arsonist and mass murderer on a postal themed scum team

yosemite wont give his role and wont commit to a lynch on roadrunner/pepe he probably shot elmer fudd

sooooooooooo maybe you want to re-direct those ballots you recieved from pepe to someone else instead before he possibly ignites after a roadrunner lynch?

50. ISO #1550

lol, honestly this game has been a mess. all KRCs I've been in are massively town-favoured. Town has a fucking time traveller and a graveyard keeper or w/e, meanwhile I only deliver shitty bombs. first game of KRC town had a fucking reality bender. I'm never joining another KRC again. they're all shoddily balanced lol

plus... I'm always scum in them. idk how to make it out of this one. that's why I was so pissed. literally got outed by 3 different roles, how am I even supposed to fight against that?