Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1954
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Michigan Frog View Post
    i did a bit of catching up and re-reading entances into day 2. honestly i think RR genuinely forgot there was collateral damage involved in the kill. same kind of genuineness i got from sylvester wondering why speedy was alive for the first bit of it.

maybe RR not checking his role card immediately to confirm the bombings matching with the flavor text was laziness in one form or another. im not gonna give him shit for not liking/scumreading speedy/not caring that he died. i guess thats fine.

i dont like the role card he provided. ive highlighted some bits that look altered:

obviously, the first thing to point out is that these are all only in the win condition section of the card. but look at the text prior to it. nowhere else is the syntax of capitalizing the first letter of a word in sentences appear besides the name Miley Cyrus (which is grammatically correct.) If it were syntactically consistent with how the win condition is presented, we could even assume the role's name should the Mailman with a Surprise, for example

so, i give that shit an F-

that said, sylvester attempted to kill speedy the same night that he was indirectly blown up anyway so all things considered: this could have been much worse.

my verdict? i think speedy is a liar and i think he is neutral as giving mafia a mass murderer seems a bit overtuned (pun intended and yeah i get this is KRC and a lot of things are overtuned)

there isnt a whole lot of resistence to his lynch.. i hate that argument (also its not near EOD yet) but its worth noting i guess

i want to hear more from sylvester and pepe. obviously sylvester is off the table but he can help me understand a bit more of how he was feeling when the day began and what his thought process it. marking him as a town vig seems lazy on my part but he knew for a fact that speedy should have been dead and we know that some other form of kill (probably the mafia kill) was targetted at elmer.
    so you think he did forget about collateral damage.. but on the same foot think hes lying about his role card.

I will admit that's pretty good deduction and i didn't even notice it really until you mentioned it those words being capitalized. But it also could mean nothing too. i find it strange that it says lynch all evils tho and i will echo Foghorn's analysis and say there's nothing mentioning winning with town anywhere in this rolecard so in a way i don't think its possible for them to be town but neutral like most people have surmised.

Also you said you think speedy is a lair. Did you mean to say RR? Lol.

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    so you think he did forget about collateral damage.. but on the same foot think hes lying about his role card.

I will admit that's pretty good deduction and i didn't even notice it really until you mentioned it those words being capitalized. But it also could mean nothing too. i find it strange that it says lynch all evils tho and i will echo Foghorn's analysis and say there's nothing mentioning winning with town anywhere in this rolecard so in a way i don't think its possible for them to be town but neutral like most people have surmised.

Also you said you think speedy is a lair. Did you mean to say RR? Lol.
    yeah sorry RR is a liar. I got the fast animals confused

i don't think its nothing. even the other differences you pointed out.

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

so moving on, if RR is a liar he is probably a neutral MM bomber who is legitimately just trying to bomb 3 times to win his own game
    the role has negative value as town and seems a little wacky for KRC on the mafia side. neutral works
    this also means he holds no obligation to the town and cant be trusted, he's mentioned he'd side with scum before. so yeah i think he gets lynched today

pepe can still be scum here. he needs to give us more but after going through his iso, he just seems aloof. if the question is, who is more likely to be scum between those two, it's RR thus far

finally, the last piece here is that it makes wile more than likely town, if that needed to be said

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

only person in the thread and the hosts took away my talking dead rabbit ventriloquist act. very rude
    im here
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

Role: Mailman with a surprise.
    The mailman delivers! Terrorists have mixed 3 bombs into your deliveries (maybe YOU are the terrorist!). You must get rid of all 3 of them before D4 (end of N3) or you will blow harder than Miley Cyrus. In addition to your nightly love notes, select 1 person: they will have a nice blow to their face, and the damage will ricochet to anyone visiting them as well.(edited)

Win con Lynch all Evils. If your Bomb explodes Before you Deliver It you Cannot win. No you do Not win even if you Survive.
    also i omitted the (edited) marker in his role card because i mean.. what the hell lol

13. ISO #1413

also i omitted the (edited) marker in his role card because i mean.. what the hell lol
    Actually, the edit is what I find the most suspicious. To be honest, In what reality would a role need to be edited after game start? Unless the edit was intentionally done to draw attention to the slot.

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Does mafia even have a factional kill?

Is there even a mafia?

Who knows! Mike won't tell me!
    Ok is there even roles that are not Town. Yes is it the Mods Maybe. Is sb16 and me the only 2 evils in this game Maybe. And maybe only way to win is to Lynch Sb16 Possible. Can you trust the flavor I posted in Day start No. I was on pain meds no joke. Hell this is KRC time for the Mods to mess with the players. Can you trust anything me and Steath say Hell no. lol. On that note I will be nice and give one person only the first to ask one Free Role check on anyone you pick all you have to say is "Mike and Sb16 are Gods"
    Last edited by Mike; July 20th, 2021 at 07:28 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

Based on a second read people im willing to lynch are.. The skunk, The frog, and The roadrunner.

These are my top tier lynches.. I highly doubt that roadrunner is town seems like a mass murder neutral killing style role..

Also, the frog in what universe is a necromancer a good guy.. They thrive by bringing the dead back to life. They use the dead to their advantage. Much like idk Lola. But Lola is mechanically confirmed town. Based on my role card. The skunk is idk something dark and shady from my pov.

18. ISO #1418

I would like to ask some help. I apologize, I had an insane day at work and it won't get any easier as I have an early call with a customer in Israel tomorrow. But I am here now and will be here for about 2 hours before it is bed time, then back to work. I know it's a shit excuse, but it's the truth.

I have 6 pages I haven't read yet. What should I focus on here?

Sounds like we have Road as a bomber role who claims to not be town. Is there a reason we should not lynch this, unless we have a lead on other evils?
    I want to ask questions to two individuals, and i know will get shit for being AFK and being the "asker" rather than the "teller". But it is what it is.
    @Lola --> Whom should we vote today?
    @Road --> Whom should we vote today?

And yea i was drunk last night. But I cant get too drunk this time as i have a customer call in the AM, fuck my life.

19. ISO #1419

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Marvin the Martian View Post
    Based on a second read people im willing to lynch are.. The skunk, The frog, and The roadrunner.

These are my top tier lynches.. I highly doubt that roadrunner is town seems like a mass murder neutral killing style role..

Also, the frog in what universe is a necromancer a good guy.. They thrive by bringing the dead back to life. They use the dead to their advantage. Much like idk Lola. But Lola is mechanically confirmed town. Based on my role card. The skunk is idk something dark and shady from my pov.
    With all that said.. Im gonna place my vote.. here...

-vote FM-Pepe Le Pew

20. ISO #1420

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yosemite Sam View Post
    I would like to ask some help. I apologize, I had an insane day at work and it won't get any easier as I have an early call with a customer in Israel tomorrow. But I am here now and will be here for about 2 hours before it is bed time, then back to work. I know it's a shit excuse, but it's the truth.

Sounds like we have Road as a bomber role who claims to not be town. Is there a reason we should not lynch this, unless we have a lead on other evils?
    I want to ask questions to two individuals, and i know will get shit for being AFK and being the "asker" rather than the "teller". But it is what it is.

And yea i was drunk last night. But I cant get too drunk this time as i have a customer call in the AM, fuck my life.
    Focus on killing mike

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

With all that said.. Im gonna place my vote.. here...

-vote FM-Pepe Le Pew

the only thing you wrote about pepe is that he's dark and shady. how did you jump to that vote over me or someone you just called a neutral MM in 4 minutes?

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok is there even roles that are not Town. Yes is it the Mods Maybe. Is sb16 and me the only 2 evils in this game Maybe. And maybe only way to win is to Lynch Sb16 Possible. Can you trust the flavor I posted in Day start No. I was on pain meds no joke. Hell this is KRC time for the Mods to mess with the players. Can you trust anything me and Steath say Hell no. lol. On that note I will be nice and give one person only the first to ask one Free Role check on anyone you pick all you have to say is "Mike and Sb16 are Gods"
    This is bullshit mike is clearly the scum im investigator

28. ISO #1428

I want a free check on SB16.

29. ISO #1429

This is bullshit mike is clearly the scum im investigator
    Well no one has claimed it lol oh well.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

I want a free check on SB16.
    Did you read it? how to claim it

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

mike killed bugs right in front of me guys you gotta believe me he killed tweety bird on the scanner in medbay then jumped into a vent i ran and pressed the emergency meeting button as soon as i could

34. ISO #1434

mike killed bugs right in front of me guys you gotta believe me he killed tweety bird on the scanner in medbay then jumped into a vent i ran and pressed the emergency meeting button as soon as i could
    I have to admit it I have killed averyone that is dead and I will be killing more of you before the end of this game. MUAHAHAHA

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

This a reaction a scum would make.. I think we have a scum here..
    It hasnt been four minutes... Its been an all day lean.. Ive read the thread.. The entire thread at least 3X.. Not just today.. But yesterday as well..

I have faith that the bomber will attack me since im night immune.. You will make someone rise from their grave im sure. But since I already read you as scum you and road runner are easy lynches tomorrow..

37. ISO #1437

Suprised your asking me considering im your top scum read.

We initially decided on lynching Pepe and having RR roleblocked thus getting him to lose.

But I guess frog wants to vote him instead idk.

Road isn't town it's 100% confirmed btw when you catch yourself up so no point in asking him who to vote.

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

I wont call you gods because its against my religion.. Ill call you well respected is that good enough?

????

40. ISO #1440

We initially decided on lynching Pepe and having RR roleblocked thus getting him to lose.

Road isn't town it's 100% confirmed btw when you catch yourself up so no point in asking him who to vote.
    I cant argue with your revive ability. So not my top scum read anymore (excuse me, but D1 how can i have a "top" scumread, it's all a shitshow). And yeah I already saw it on something like page 22 that he claimed MM kind of role but allegedly town. Question is: do we go for supposed MM or do we have bigger fish to fry? Anyway i return to my reading now.

41. ISO #1441

I wont call you gods because its against my religion.. Ill call you well respected is that good enough?
    I will allow you or anyone who ever is the first to replace "Mike and Sb16 are Gods" with "Mike and Sb16 are Better than me now and forever at FM, I suck but one day I hope to be half as good as one of them"

42. ISO #1442

exactly. voting roadrunner is a no-brainer. i dont really get what martian is doing rn. maybe you can talk to them

43. ISO #1443

I cant argue with your revive ability. So not my top scum read anymore (excuse me, but D1 how can i have a "top" scumread, it's all a shitshow). And yeah I already saw it on something like page 22 that he claimed MM kind of role but allegedly town. Question is: do we go for supposed MM or do we have bigger fish to fry? Anyway i return to my reading now.
    I dont remember much of last night (real life or this) -- too much drinking. Are you sticking to Sylv as town or what? I would like to know your opinion on that.

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

I will allow you or anyone who ever is the first to replace "Mike and Sb16 are Gods" with "Mike and Sb16 are Better than me now and forever at FM, I suck but one day I hope to be half as good as one of them"
    Mike and Sb16 are Better than me now and forever at FM, I suck but one day I hope to be half as good as one of them...

Even though they both know im better then either of them combined.

46. ISO #1446

There are currently 11 or more scum in the top 15 posters of the game
    Dude you where not supposed to tell them that.

47. ISO #1447

its not a revive ability it's the ability to change actions or votes on a previous night. im just so happening to revive 2 townies cuz of an action im redirecting to another slot. Also this day when you did talk all you had to say was that im a lover with sylv and i gotta go i gotta vote Sylv now all of a sudden your working with me.

It's kinda... wishy washy.

But to answer your question i feel like the MM is too easy of a lynch i want to follow the original plan and rb him and vote Pepe who has a high chance to be scum according to Wile's roles prediction ability.

it just makes sense honestly we have the ability to deal with RR's slot why waste a lynch on it? only way is if we dont trust foghorn to do it which case that's fair but im pretty sure she will roleblock him.

48. ISO #1448

Mike and Sb16 are Better than me now and forever at FM, I suck but one day I hope to be half as good as one of them...

Even though they both know im better then either of them combined.
    Not accepted you changed it

49. ISO #1449

There are currently up to 11 or more scum in the top 15 posters of the game
    sorry typo

50. ISO #1450