Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 1954
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    Wonderful, so all town have the same wincon? Lol! Amazing. Top tier setup work, definitely not angle-shootable. Apparently nobody's learnt from my mistakes.
    damn, and here I felt like a fucking sleuth after concluding the rolecard had a different syntax

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Michigan Frog View Post
    i did a bit of catching up and re-reading entances into day 2. honestly i think RR genuinely forgot there was collateral damage involved in the kill. same kind of genuineness i got from sylvester wondering why speedy was alive for the first bit of it.

maybe RR not checking his role card immediately to confirm the bombings matching with the flavor text was laziness in one form or another. im not gonna give him shit for not liking/scumreading speedy/not caring that he died. i guess thats fine.

i dont like the role card he provided. ive highlighted some bits that look altered:

obviously, the first thing to point out is that these are all only in the win condition section of the card. but look at the text prior to it. nowhere else is the syntax of capitalizing the first letter of a word in sentences appear besides the name Miley Cyrus (which is grammatically correct.) If it were syntactically consistent with how the win condition is presented, we could even assume the role's name should the Mailman with a Surprise, for example

so, i give that shit an F-

that said, sylvester attempted to kill speedy the same night that he was indirectly blown up anyway so all things considered: this could have been much worse.

my verdict? i think speedy is a liar and i think he is neutral as giving mafia a mass murderer seems a bit overtuned (pun intended and yeah i get this is KRC and a lot of things are overtuned)

there isnt a whole lot of resistence to his lynch.. i hate that argument (also its not near EOD yet) but its worth noting i guess

i want to hear more from sylvester and pepe. obviously sylvester is off the table but he can help me understand a bit more of how he was feeling when the day began and what his thought process it. marking him as a town vig seems lazy on my part but he knew for a fact that speedy should have been dead and we know that some other form of kill (probably the mafia kill) was targetted at elmer.
    Lmao my real wincon is like that too, with that capitalisation, don't tell me yours isn't...

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

I have no idea what you're trying to say, Michigan why does it feel like we're literally talking past each other all the time?
    partly because we're not on the same team
    partly because im trying not to angleshoot
    partly because i want my bugs back
    partly because we're the only ones playing (lola too)
    partly because i think the game is solved and if its not sorry theres nothing else i can do

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

with all the information weve been given we found one scum and the pieces fit for a 3 person scum team

if thats not enough to help town win, we were kind of fucked from the get-go. i still think these ballots and or stickers will explode/light on fire

even you said how strong this town team appears.

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

partly because we're not on the same team
    partly because im trying not to angleshoot
    partly because i want my bugs back
    partly because we're the only ones playing (lola too)
    partly because i think the game is solved and if its not sorry theres nothing else i can do
    I don't mean to be an asshole. Sorry if I came across that way; it wasn't my intention.
    With that out of the way, what were you trying to say with that above post? I'm confident Leghorn submitted my role due to how they stated my claim was "100% fake". It reads like TMI.

17. ISO #1667

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    A good point was brought out by Martian in our mason chat. I want to ask if anyone got their apples taken from them? What if there's a world where Daffy visited Elmer N1 with their Blue yoshi ability? If that's the case they die to a bombing anyway... Which would kinda suck. I mean we still more than likely kill a scum and bring back speedy but...

Ugh KRC man
    I still have all my apples.

honestly if we decide to lynch pepe instead of rr and pepe flips scum then i think maybe the safest play is to have foghorn RB RR N1 instead this guarantees both townies returning since maybe there's a chance pepe is the one who shot elmer if he's scum and it wouldn't be worth that gamble especially if Daffy visited Elmer N1... wish daffy left a lw
    This is an interesting idea, but it's risky because I visited horn master to steal his paper and was also roleblocked by horn master. His role has a streamer flavor - what if it's a role that automatically roleblocks people that visit him, for example. That would match the streamer flavor pretty well.

Then again, if he's scum he can just roleblock you tonight anyway, @FM-Foghorn Leghorn do you target the person you want to roleblock, and it's just a coincidence that we targeted each other?

I think Coyote is Mafia by the way Not once did he say he's town, he just said I'm scum. I think he took the chance to lynch a neutral because he's Mafia and it would give him town points. A lot of shade coming from that slot but not ONCE did he defend himself. Usually that comes from scum because it's easier to attack than to defend oneself (as scum).
    People defending themselves against shade is scum indicative at worst and not helpful to town at best. During the day, town is trying to figure out someone to lynch, saying "you should lynch anyone but me, this guy calling me scum is wrong" is anything but helpful unless you're the top train with a lot of momentum behind it (But even then, you should still be coming up with a better alternative). It's far more productive to let people throw their shade at you while you focus on your own scumhunting. Getting caught up in OMGUS does yourself no favors.

You're an outed scum role at this point though, so I owe you no answers anyway. But if other people want to hear my response to some of his points I'll gladly answer any questions.

18. ISO #1668

I don't mean to be an asshole. Sorry if I came across that way; it wasn't my intention.
    With that out of the way, what were you trying to say with that above post? I'm confident Leghorn submitted my role due to how they stated my claim was "100% fake". It reads like TMI.
    i thought you were insinuating who that player might be and if they typed like that, which wouldnt make sense because win conditions were removed from all submitted roles if they included one. sorry for assuming.

19. ISO #1669

with all the information weve been given we found one scum and the pieces fit for a 3 person scum team

if thats not enough to help town win, we were kind of fucked from the get-go. i still think these ballots and or stickers will explode/light on fire

even you said how strong this town team appears.
    I'm not sold on the ballots exploding. That sounds even more ridiculously OP than the Time Traveller. What I think is more likely, is that:
    given the town has two ppl that can effectively resurrect others, and a lookout, there's a decent chance the role that can confirm scum/town is NOT town (that, or you believe someone is lying about their role, since I've not seen anyone with any role that seemed overly powerful).

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    I still have all my apples.

This is an interesting idea, but it's risky because I visited horn master to steal his paper and was also roleblocked by horn master. His role has a streamer flavor - what if it's a role that automatically roleblocks people that visit him, for example. That would match the streamer flavor pretty well.

Then again, if he's scum he can just roleblock you tonight anyway, @FM-Foghorn Leghorn do you target the person you want to roleblock, and it's just a coincidence that we targeted each other?

People defending themselves against shade is scum indicative at worst and not helpful to town at best. During the day, town is trying to figure out someone to lynch, saying "you should lynch anyone but me, this guy calling me scum is wrong" is anything but helpful unless you're the top train with a lot of momentum behind it (But even then, you should still be coming up with a better alternative). It's far more productive to let people throw their shade at you while you focus on your own scumhunting. Getting caught up in OMGUS does yourself no favors.

You're an outed scum role at this point though, so I owe you no answers anyway. But if other people want to hear my response to some of his points I'll gladly answer any questions.
    Thank you for reminding me what pinged me off about you as scum!
    "not getting caught up in OMGUS is towny" no... you literally have ONE confirmed non-town between me and Pepe, you push both ppl and you 100% OMGUS to get information. you don't disengage unless you're worried one of them flipping town would look bad on you

22. ISO #1672

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Foghorn Leghorn View Post
    Hey I roleblocked the person who claimed roleblocked.
    You voted me. I don't really have anything more to say. This game is crazy lol.
    Claims she rb'd you cuz you voted her.

So ya I believe she targets people for her RB. But she did merely mention it after you said you were Rb'd so there's still a possibility you are right tho.

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

Wonderful, so all town have the same wincon? Lol! Amazing. Top tier setup work, definitely not angle-shootable. Apparently nobody's learnt from my mistakes.
    You seem genuinely upset by this - like not fake upset to try to AtE (you're outed anyway, so what would there to AtE?) but like this has gotten you legitimately upset IRL.

This probably doesn't help, but remember - it's just a game, in a super silly mode, everyone's doing the best they can and the hosts are trying hard to create a fun experience for us all. I'm sorry your experience this game hasn't been that. And I'm really being genuine when I say this.

27. ISO #1677

Btw, I have a feeling Pepe is not telling us everything about their role. No way someone submits a role that just sends useless ballots every night. There has to be more to it.
    he already said there was another component to it

what does an arsonist do? douse people in gas every night which is useless right? dont even worry about that other component, harmless

28. ISO #1678

what does an arsonist do? douse people in gas every night which is useless right? dont even worry about that other component, harmless
    I'm skeptical about that. I think he can tailor the messages he sends so he could probably PM everyone in the game.

On a scale from 0 to 100 how sure are you he is arsonist

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

Claims she rb'd you cuz you voted her.

So ya I believe she targets people for her RB. But she did merely mention it after you said you were Rb'd so there's still a possibility you are right tho.
    I wanted to hear it from foghorn herself.
    The possibilities are:
    - Foghorn is mafia with a visiting RB - in which case it doesn't matter, you're getting roleblocked no matter what
    - Foghorn is town with a visiting RB - she'll tell the truth about her role, problem solved
    - Foghorn is mafia with a veteran-style RB - this is the one case to worry about as she'll lie about how her RB works and screw everything up
    - Foghorn is town with a veteran-style RB - she'll tell the truth about her role, problem solved

31. ISO #1681

What do you think about hammering lunch today and cat night kills stinky tonight?

32. ISO #1682

After all, there's no way he can burn literally everyone since from what we've seen, literally everyone received them. Worst case is it's something that like burns the person with the most leaflets or something like that idk, but no way they let in a roll that literally kills everyone else in the game night 2

33. ISO #1683

What do you think about hammering lunch today and cat night kills stinky tonight?
    that would probably be the best course of action since even if we believed roadrunner was a true neutral, there's no way to know for sure if we can count on him to not bomb townies and we don't know if we can count on foghorn currently

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

After all, there's no way he can burn literally everyone since from what we've seen, literally everyone received them. Worst case is it's something that like burns the person with the most leaflets or something like that idk, but no way they let in a roll that literally kills everyone else in the game night 2
    unlikely true, but Lola was given stickers by him. i highly doubt they're magical acme healing stickers

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

unlikely true, but Lola was given stickers by him. i highly doubt they're magical acme healing stickers
    With how strong candy lover's role is, I doubt we have to be too concerned about her mafia bullet ridden corpse being burned post-mortem.

But that fact aside, I think the vote today is still for lunch - his role can kill multiple people after all, and if we trust horn master to roleblock a killer, then horn master can just as well roleblock stinky

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

I did not "make that up" I was simply mistaken how are you this dense why are you accusing me of "making stuff up" go away
    im confused. i called u out as scum because the wincon you posted didnt even state you as town n was flawed. u tellin me you didnt make your wincon up?

46. ISO #1696

With how strong candy lover's role is, I doubt we have to be too concerned about her mafia bullet ridden corpse being burned post-mortem.

But that fact aside, I think the vote today is still for lunch - his role can kill multiple people after all, and if we trust horn master to roleblock a killer, then horn master can just as well roleblock stinky
    or yosemite

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700

im confused. i called u out as scum because the wincon you posted didnt even state you as town n was flawed. u tellin me you didnt make your wincon up?
    What are you even on about this has nothing to do with you calling me scum, you're accusing me of making stuff up about the hosts' posts and thus being a shitty person who's making up stuff to attack the hosts, fuck off with that.