?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    I'm slightly wolf reading the players who did enter the thread and kinda relied on "rping" their toon backgrounds. I could see slank wolves doing that to appear normal under thread pretenses. Slots like the frog, marvin, etc.
    I'm sorry buster, but I'm not going to take your reads seriously this game if you're scum reading players for simply role playing their characters in an obvious casual game.

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Daffy Duck View Post
    I'm sorry buster, but I'm not going to take your reads seriously this game if you're scum reading players for simply role playing their characters in an obvious casual game.
    Are you a bully or something? Seems like you're trying to discourage me from trying to solve the game.

5. ISO #205

I see you and I have some similar thoughts~

What's your favorite Candy?

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Are you a bully or something? Seems like you're trying to discourage me from trying to solve the game.
    Listen here, pal. Disagreeing with someone does not make me a bully. That's quite silly to even imply. I'm not trying to discourage you from solving the game, but telling you that "entering the thread role playing your looney tunes character" is a bad solve, so don't expect me to rely on your solve later in the game if that's the best you have to offer.

I'm trying to say this in the nicest way possible here. But "role play = scum" is simply wrong, especially this early in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    I see you and I have some similar thoughts~

What's your favorite Candy?
    Gee! Thanks, chum. How’d ya know I like lollipops?

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Listen here, pal. Disagreeing with someone does not make me a bully. That's quite silly to even imply. I'm not trying to discourage you from solving the game, but telling you that "entering the thread role playing your looney tunes character" is a bad solve, so don't expect me to rely on your solve later in the game if that's the best you have to offer.

I'm trying to say this in the nicest way possible here. But "role play = scum" is simply wrong, especially this early in the game.

Do you like Banana flavored lolipops?

Very Candy question.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

Do you like Banana flavored lolipops?

Very Candy question.
    Banana... Flavor... What type of disgusting lollipops are you eating??? If that's all there is to have, sure I'd eat it. I can’t help it, I’m a greedy slob. But seriously? Banana flavor?????

18. ISO #218

No i'm sad now the big bad wolf is being a meanie weenie.
    Are they huffing and puffing and blowing your poor house down?!

For shame! totes not candy ;-;

Banana... Flavor... What type of disgusting lollipops are you eating??? If that's all there is to have, sure I'd eat it. I can’t help it, I’m a greedy slob. But seriously? Banana flavor?????
    Oh well I guess I pegged you as the type to like banana flavored stuffs... How about Cherries? They tasty :P

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

Actually since you both are here how do you feel about the RoadRunner Archon? Are they totally candy to you two?

They seem a bit uh... dysfunctional but maybe time will tell if they are good or not!
    I am split there. Can't tell if they are really multiple people in the account or not. Seems like that part is a bit fake.

If there ARE two people in the account they need to figure it out quick where they stand on some things because it doesn't look good in their ISO saying they are going to call out spammers followed by them spamming quite a bit of confusing nonsense.

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

I am split there. Can't tell if they are really multiple people in the account or not. Seems like that part is a bit fake.

If there ARE two people in the account they need to figure it out quick where they stand on some things because it doesn't look good in their ISO saying they are going to call out spammers followed by them spamming quite a bit of confusing nonsense.
    My intuition that I can't really say here tells me they will eventually be on the same page but my intuition tells me one of the heads will go by the beat of their own drum and the other one will be uniform with a bit of spice so it's gonna be... interesting xD

And totally Candy. It will also be difficult to ping where they are tho so It's gonna be a hard neutral for me for now as it always will be with Archoned accounts.

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yosemite Sam View Post
    Hello, CandyCane!!!
    You don't wanna know the things I do with my Candy!
    But, I don't like you enough to have the candy explode in my mouth pls. Is it killer candy?
    CandyCane... you know I like that name... Feels too natural.

Oh it's killer baby ;) Killer to the taste buds... and ohh so much more~

Want a taste?

28. ISO #228

CandyCane... you know I like that name... Feels too natural.

Oh it's killer baby ;) Killer to the taste buds... and ohh so much more~

Want a taste?
    YOU POISONER!!! So much more tells me your candy has the potential to taste so good that it's deadly!

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

I'm slightly wolf reading the players who did enter the thread and kinda relied on "rping" their toon backgrounds. I could see slank wolves doing that to appear normal under thread pretenses. Slots like the frog, marvin, etc.
    It's a KRC game, frick off with this nonsense.

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    *Paints a picture of a tunnel on the side of a cliff and then goes and hides behind a nearby rock, awaiting the @FM-Roadrunner to run full speed into the fake tunnel, knocking themselves out from the impact*
    *uses his hunting binoculars to take a closer look* IMPOSTOR!

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250