User Tag List

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Foghorn Leghorn View Post
    I'm afraid. Very afraid.
    I will FUCKING MURDER anyone who does not take this game seriously.
    Do not mess the FUCK about.
    I Will Look At All Spam Trolls Very Negatively Later On In The Game... Scum Likes To Spam BS At The Start In These Types Of Games, Because They Can Excuse It On The Troll Nature Of The Setup...

4. ISO #104

Flavor post. As all 13 of you sit down for dinner getting ready to eat this beautifully cook roast pig over an open fire. One of you ask
    Spoiler : :
    Where is Porky Pig?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    I Will Look At All Spam Trolls Very Negatively Later On In The Game... Scum Likes To Spam BS At The Start In These Types Of Games, Because They Can Excuse It On The Troll Nature Of The Setup...
    I love how there is a group of players that play D1 like 4D chess

And then wonder why they mislynch town.

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Elmer Fudd View Post
    I love how there is a group of players that play D1 like 4D chess

And then wonder why they mislynch town.
    Hmmm, not playing 4D Chess on page 3 of a KRC game? That's going to be exactly 8.472 scum points for you.

Oh wait! I just noticed, you used a period at the end of your second sentence but not at the end of your first sentence. Miiiiighty scummy of you, that's an extra 13.829 scum points for you, bringing you to a total of 22.301 scum points, multiplied by the fact that your post is an odd post number, which means you gain an extra 10% scum points.

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    Hmmm, not playing 4D Chess on page 3 of a KRC game? That's going to be exactly 8.472 scum points for you.

Oh wait! I just noticed, you used a period at the end of your second sentence but not at the end of your first sentence. Miiiiighty scummy of you, that's an extra 13.829 scum points for you, bringing you to a total of 22.301 scum points, multiplied by the fact that your post is an odd post number, which means you gain an extra 10% scum points.
    Notice how every single one of my posts is done on even post numbers? That's because only scum post on odd post numbers.

8. ISO #108

I just solved the game:

Town
    Coyote
    Elmer's Glue
    Insect Rabbit
    Horn Master
    Candy Lover
    Duck
    Frog
    Illegal Alien
    Angry Cat

Neutral
    Cowboy

Scum
    Root of all evil - the Roadrunner
    Stinky
    Fast Mouse
    Also all the scum have just ignored my game solve right here. That means it much be right. GG ez win

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

I Dislike Your Tone.

20. ISO #120

Thus Far I Only Like The Person Everyone Was Saying Was "Tryharding"... Tryharding Is Good, It Wins Games... Tryeasing Does Not... Tryeasing Is Just A Bunch Of Silly School Girls Giggling To Each Other About How X Post Was Scummy Or Towny... It's Like Literature Reviews, Totally Useless And Meaningless. The Only Meaning Is In Pushing People, Not In Sitting With Your Hands To The Side.

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

It's Quite Scummy To Discredit Scumhunting On D1...
    -vote FM-Elmer Fudd
    All im doing is pointing out the truth

out of the past ~8 games i have played we have lynched scum once D1

for those of you statistics geeks out there that is a solid 12.5% lynch rate.

with that knowledge, am I really that wrong? I scumhunt mid D1 after I see how everything shapes up but early D1 scumhunting leads town in circles and typically into a death TVT tunnel which you are trying to do to me right now.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    I'll trade you apples for candied apples. I got some last night apparently and they are SO not candy.

I hope those are sweet buns ;-;
    I Too Received Some Apples Last Night...
    By The Way... In Other KRCs The Host Would Usually Tell Me If My Role Was Given Out To A Player In This Game, But This Time I Received No Such Confirmation.

26. ISO #126

All im doing is pointing out the truth

out of the past ~8 games i have played we have lynched scum once D1

for those of you statistics geeks out there that is a solid 12.5% lynch rate.

with that knowledge, am I really that wrong? I scumhunt mid D1 after I see how everything shapes up but early D1 scumhunting leads town in circles and typically into a death TVT tunnel which you are trying to do to me right now.
    You Scumhunt Always And Constantly... Yes You Are Wrong... lol

27. ISO #127

I Too Received Some Apples Last Night...
    By The Way... In Other KRCs The Host Would Usually Tell Me If My Role Was Given Out To A Player In This Game, But This Time I Received No Such Confirmation.
    I was given apples too last night

forgot to mention that earlier.

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Thus Far I Only Like The Person Everyone Was Saying Was "Tryharding"... Tryharding Is Good, It Wins Games... Tryeasing Does Not... Tryeasing Is Just A Bunch Of Silly School Girls Giggling To Each Other About How X Post Was Scummy Or Towny... It's Like Literature Reviews, Totally Useless And Meaningless. The Only Meaning Is In Pushing People, Not In Sitting With Your Hands To The Side.
    Not even trying to hide your COM, eh bub?

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Daffy Duck View Post
    Not even trying to hide your COM, eh bub?
    he has a point even if I dont fully agree with the entire scumhunt beginning D1 theory

besides Wile E scumread roadrunner for... Well... Basically nothing; and also tried pocketing me when I was screwing around in my first 3 posts.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

he has a point even if I dont fully agree with the entire scumhunt beginning D1 theory

besides Wile E scumread roadrunner for... Well... Basically nothing; and also tried pocketing me when I was screwing around in my first 3 posts.
    Nah. Tryharding early day 1 means nothing. Scum do it. Town do it. Nothing. Literally nothing.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

scumhunting isnt just "OMG YOU SAID THIS YOUR SCUM LOL"

but based off of your reaction I can tell your town, at least I think so.
    no, scumhunting is pressuring ppl, watching for reactions. what you said is the horrible MU meta where everyone just talks around passively and start putting votes 4 hours at eod. which is becoming the norm on sc2mafia sa well, hence why we never Lynch scum d1.

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150