Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat

I started playing VRChat a few weeks ago to hang out with some friends and play game. Even though I don't own a VR headset, the desktop version is working fine for me.

When I first started exploring on there I looked for Marfia and Werewolf games, but they weren't all that popular. But last week I found out that there is a recreation of Town of Salem on there which is actually pretty popular and there are games going on almost all day.

Note that none of the Marfia or Werewolf games I have seen on VRChat are automatic, they all require someone to be host and do everything manually. This means there are bad hosts and mistakes being made every so often, but it can be pretty fun.

Anyone else tried playing any Marfia or Werewolf games on VRChat?
    Also, hi all, long time little see.

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)

2. ISO #2

Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Deantwo View Post
    I started playing VRChat a few weeks ago to hang out with some friends and play game. Even though I don't own a VR headset, the desktop version is working fine for me.

When I first started exploring on there I looked for Marfia and Werewolf games, but they weren't all that popular. But last week I found out that there is a recreation of Town of Salem on there which is actually pretty popular and there are games going on almost all day.

Note that none of the Marfia or Werewolf games I have seen on VRChat are automatic, they all require someone to be host and do everything manually. This means there are bad hosts and mistakes being made every so often, but it can be pretty fun.

Anyone else tried playing any Marfia or Werewolf games on VRChat?
    Also, hi all, long time little see.
    Lol look who it is. Hello.

There is a VR werewolf game named The Werewolf Within, (also a movie is being made based on it lol)

I've never tried it though. I figured it would be fun but I don't have the right freetime without kids ATM to try it

I suspect maybe that VR chat game might have a communityin it?

VR would be awesome, HTC have some nice VR tech like a mouth sensor that helps copy your mouth movements, and soon I think maybe eye tracking tech will be added to some future VR headsets.

What VR you got?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    You're not wrong. I also prefer the anonymity aspect of mafia that we have going on for text-based games. It offers less bias towards someone if you don't know who they are.
    Not to mention it breaks a lot of the meta dependence which I personally find one of the 'less fun' aspects of mafia. Once you get a hard tell on someone it kinda ruins playing with them for the rest of forever.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Not to mention it breaks a lot of the meta dependence which I personally find one of the 'less fun' aspects of mafia. Once you get a hard tell on someone it kinda ruins playing with them for the rest of forever.
    On the other hand, it would be interesting to see if people were assigned a different voicechanger every game. But that would need to be perfected by itself to ensure that no obstruction would lead to communications (some voice changers muffle your voice and make it difficult to hear).

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    What VR you got?
    I don't have a VR headset. I just use the flat desktop version of VRChat on Steam with mouse and keyboard.

Lol also provide some god.damn links to the stuff you found
    I remember there being some rule against advising around here, so I wasn't sure if I should link to stuff right away. ^^;

The two VRChat worlds I have tried are:

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Apo loves worlds like Murder ~ ...
    Murder 4 is pretty fun yeah, I play that with friends a lot.
    Last edited by Deantwo; July 15th, 2021 at 01:58 PM.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

I don't have a VR headset. I just use the flat desktop version of VRChat on Steam with mouse and keyboard.

I remember there being some rule against advising around here, so I wasn't sure if I should link to stuff right away. ^^;

The two VRChat worlds I have tried are:

Murder 4 is pretty fun yeah, I play that with friends a lot.
    >-> Wikichamp return? To help with Wiki for all the roles and new stuff being added to SC2Mafia Mod? >->
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #13

>-> Wikichamp return? To help with Wiki for all the roles and new stuff being added to SC2Mafia Mod? >->
    My wiki moderator duties for Shores of Hazeron has slowed down a lot, so I haven't really been editing wikis at all for a few months now. I have no real desire to start doing so again right now. ^^;

Even more so as I haven't played SC2Mafia in ages.

14. ISO #14

My wiki moderator duties for Shores of Hazeron has slowed down a lot, so I haven't really been editing wikis at all for a few months now. I have no real desire to start doing so again right now. ^^;

Even more so as I haven't played SC2Mafia in ages.
    You can try out mafia 2.0 :P Would love feedback from an older timer
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #15

a ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Mmh?
    May 2012 as a join date, and I've never seen you before = A GHOST!! :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

MM is French please try to forgive them.
    psssssssh

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    May 2012 as a join date, and I've never seen you before = A GHOST!! :P
    dude... DeanTwo is literally in the wiki

https://sc2mafia.com/wiki/Commands#Mute (and one of those few to actually have a profile page)

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    dude... DeanTwo is literally in the wiki

https://sc2mafia.com/wiki/Commands#Mute (and one of those few to actually have a profile page)
    Lol, so he's the perfect example of someone you'd want to mute?

I will let the defendant plead his cause

22. ISO #22

Lol, so he's the perfect example of someone you'd want to mute?
    Nah, I am just the one that wrote most of those examples, and why wouldn't I use myself as an example so my name is in the wiki.

The SC2Mafia wiki was the first wiki I really got into working on, and I have since worked on a bunch of wikis. When I get the chance, adding my own name in a page that needs a random name is always fun.

Anyway, do threads normally go off-topic like this around here now? Or is this because people missed me?
    Last edited by Deantwo; October 19th, 2021 at 01:35 AM.

23. ISO #23

Anyway, do threads normally go off-topic like this around here now? Or is this because people missed me?
    Tbh, when it comes to keeping threads on track - the average attention span of forum users around here is that of Dee Dee from Dexter's Laboratory or Greg from Over the Garden Wall.

I like your pfp. Tell me you're a dude.

24. ISO #24

Nah, I am just the one that wrote most of those examples, and why wouldn't I use myself as an example so my name is in the wiki.

The SC2Mafia wiki was the first wiki I really got into working on, and I have since worked on a bunch of wikis. When I get the chance, adding my own name in a page that needs a random name is always fun.

Heh, makes sense. And yes, threads do tend to go off-topic, especially in general discussion matters (also people may have missed you/not known you xD). It's always possible to bring them back on topic, though.
    i have nothing to say on topic so that won't be my doing

25. ISO #25

Heh, makes sense. And yes, threads do tend to go off-topic, especially in general discussion matters (also people may have missed you/not known you xD). It's always possible to bring them back on topic, though.
    i have nothing to say on topic so that won't be my doing
    Can always discuss the idea of someone making a SC2Mafia world in VRChat. I would love a mafia game that is not stupid Town of Salem.

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I like your pfp. Tell me you're a dude.
    It was just a cute picture I found on DeviantArt 15 years ago. I have used it as my profile picture many places and even still do on some.
    You can find it here: https://www.deviantart.com/rikuto/ar...-Girl-29539670

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27