I'm Being Censored
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. ISO #1

    I'm Being Censored

    I wrote two posts the other day on two permanently banned player reports celebrating their bans: Airdawg and FrankZappa. Both of these players were objectively bad given their multiple offenses and my own personal grievances with them.

    To my surprise, however, my two posts were deleted and one of the very few positive posrep comments I got. Yet for some reason, FrankZappa's blatantly racist post about Somali immigrants stabbing you is still left up?

    Why is this happening, admins? Am I not free to express my happiness and approval about two rulebreakers getting banned? And who cares what I say when they're already banned anyway? I also do a small dance when incarcerated pedophiles get killed by other inmates with a cane. Though ideally, they should be used for unethical human experiments. But that's another discussion for another day.

  2. ISO #2

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    I wrote two posts the other day on two permanently banned player reports celebrating their bans: Airdawg and FrankZappa. Both of these players were objectively bad given their multiple offenses and my own personal grievances with them.

    To my surprise, however, my two posts were deleted and one of the very few positive posrep comments I got. Yet for some reason, FrankZappa's blatantly racist post about Somali immigrants stabbing you is still left up?

    Why is this happening, admins? Am I not free to express my happiness and approval about two rulebreakers getting banned? And who cares what I say when they're already banned anyway? I also do a small dance when incarcerated pedophiles get killed by other inmates with a cane. Though ideally, they should be used for unethical human experiments. But that's another discussion for another day.
    no it's literally against the rules https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l-Instructions

    do we sometimes forget to deal with it? yea it happens but i try my best. The report forum is for handling reports and appeals and not for random people weighing in on how happy or sad they are about x player's report
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  3. ISO #3

  4. ISO #4

  5. ISO #5

  6. ISO #6

  7. ISO #7

  8. ISO #8

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    When I was a teenager breaking into cars I understood something very basic. People see what they expect to see. So I dressed up as a church boy wearing kakis and a polo wearing a Jesus cross when I went out to rob peoples cars. It got me out of some shit.

    I think you could consider your name and avatar while you look at bias against you. You have presented yourself in a pretty socially offensive way which probably means people will assume the worst in your posts and see you as a troll as opposed to a genuine member. That just draws from human nature.

    But I think these words are waisted because I think your trolling with them and you know exactly what your doing.
    Which begs the question- Am I censoring you by saying so because I dislike your justified beliefs, am I falling to the fallacy that comes with assumptions from people presenting themselves as a troll, or do I have some bias against you that justifies you presenting yourself as a victim?

  9. ISO #9

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    When I was a teenager breaking into cars I understood something very basic. People see what they expect to see. So I dressed up as a church boy wearing kakis and a polo wearing a Jesus cross when I went out to rob peoples cars. It got me out of some shit.

    I think you could consider your name and avatar while you look at bias against you. You have presented yourself in a pretty socially offensive way which probably means people will assume the worst in your posts and see you as a troll as opposed to a genuine member. That just draws from human nature.

    But I think these words are waisted because I think your trolling with them and you know exactly what your doing.
    Which begs the question- Am I censoring you by saying so because I dislike your justified beliefs, am I falling to the fallacy that comes with assumptions from people presenting themselves as a troll, or do I have some bias against you that justifies you presenting yourself as a victim?
    ...does that mean having a wolf avatar when playing FM is not optimal?!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  10. ISO #10

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...does that mean having a wolf avatar when playing FM is not optimal?!
    Hahaha

    Odd line of thought but when I first started playing FM's here I legit did avatar analysis on anons. I don't think it was worth much but at the time I legit thought there could be some AI and PR coloration with chosen avatars. (still think there probably is but its also probably so idiosyncratic you gotta meta it)

  11. ISO #11

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Hahaha

    Odd line of thought but when I first started playing FM's here I legit did avatar analysis on anons. I don't think it was worth much but at the time I legit thought there could be some AI and PR coloration with chosen avatars. (still think there probably is but its also probably so idiosyncratic you gotta meta it)
    Does my avatar make me look like scum? What if I said it was made by @fred
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  12. ISO #12

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Does my avatar make me look like scum? What if I said it was made by @fred
    Yours is pretty nondescript. I had more considered along the lines of an avatar being made to look innocent to give a subliminal feeling that the individual is innocent. Or I once used one that had an optical pattern which was difficult to focus on as scum thinking it may make me less memorable.

  13. ISO #13

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Yours is pretty nondescript. I had more considered along the lines of an avatar being made to look innocent to give a subliminal feeling that the individual is innocent. Or I once used one that had an optical pattern which was difficult to focus on as scum thinking it may make me less memorable.
    Good. They don’t suspect a thing…
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  14. ISO #14

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Hahaha

    Odd line of thought but when I first started playing FM's here I legit did avatar analysis on anons. I don't think it was worth much but at the time I legit thought there could be some AI and PR coloration with chosen avatars. (still think there probably is but its also probably so idiosyncratic you gotta meta it)
    Nice! I actually do use that sometimes, mostly on other sites, while backing it up with behavior analysis (does it fit the "avatar read"?). It works well in my limited experience that might mean absolutely nothing
    Still rarely usable though.

    Also @Stealthbomber16 your avatar makes you look delicious. Don't look at my wolf, he's totally not staring at you...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  15. ISO #15

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyther
    Dedenne
    Grant
    Cape90
    Hydreigon
    Lag

    Probs all town.
    I agree with most of what Lag is saying but mild alarm bells are going off. Not sure why. 🤔😕
    what do you think could be suspicious from Lag ?
    Idk. Just his avatar if he’s town. I know that ain’t helpful.
    This exchange from the Anime World 2 game on MU,

    This was my avatar at the time:



    Other than that exchange being hilarious, it actually does confirm that at least some avatar bias exists. Whether it's just on the superficial meme level, or actually influences players subconsciously too is harder to determine. Avatar bias = confirmed

  16. ISO #16

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    When I was a teenager breaking into cars I understood something very basic. People see what they expect to see. So I dressed up as a church boy wearing kakis and a polo wearing a Jesus cross when I went out to rob peoples cars. It got me out of some shit.

    I think you could consider your name and avatar while you look at bias against you. You have presented yourself in a pretty socially offensive way which probably means people will assume the worst in your posts and see you as a troll as opposed to a genuine member. That just draws from human nature.

    But I think these words are waisted because I think your trolling with them and you know exactly what your doing.
    Which begs the question- Am I censoring you by saying so because I dislike your justified beliefs, am I falling to the fallacy that comes with assumptions from people presenting themselves as a troll, or do I have some bias against you that justifies you presenting yourself as a victim?
    No Necroing Threads
    If you post in a thread whose last post has been at least 2 weeks ago, you must be adding something relevant to the discussion. Otherwise you will be infracted.

    Possible Infractions: Board Rules Violation - 2 points, Being an Asshat - 4 points

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post341944
    ⠀⠀
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeacesGhost; December 7th, 2021 at 07:29 PM.

  17. ISO #17

  18. ISO #18

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    This exchange from the Anime World 2 game on MU,

    This was my avatar at the time:



    Other than that exchange being hilarious, it actually does confirm that at least some avatar bias exists. Whether it's just on the superficial meme level, or actually influences players subconsciously too is harder to determine. Avatar bias = confirmed
    Lol yesss. I wonder if it would be possible to make something about avatars into a setup... hmmmmmm....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  19. ISO #19

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Yours is pretty nondescript. I had more considered along the lines of an avatar being made to look innocent to give a subliminal feeling that the individual is innocent. Or I once used one that had an optical pattern which was difficult to focus on as scum thinking it may make me less memorable.
    Does my avatar make me look like scum?

  20. ISO #20

  21. ISO #21

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You are scum IRL
    Gottem
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  22. ISO #22

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    After years of masturbating, including in the afterlife here, I've found the best way is to grab a tissue. Then fold it multiple times until it's tight. Then rip a slit through it with a knife or your fingers if you don't have time to grab one. Slit in the opposite direction to create an X. Then go to town on it, pretending it was one of your few ex-GFs who hurt you badly and whom you just want back. Or pretending it's the asshole of the man who complimented you on your sharp thinking skills in a college group project 15 years ago and you were slightly excited and curious because you were still discovering yourself. Either way, you have deep regrets and just like how they've hurt you, you can throw away the issue after you're done with it just like how you wanted to all those years ago.

    You can also buy a cock sleeve or fleshlight too, but I find those quite high in maintenance: washing, rinsing, and powdering. By the time I beat my meat, I'm already ready to hit the hay.

  23. ISO #23

  24. ISO #24

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    That's very rude. Why would you say that to another person?
    Because it's true
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  25. ISO #25

    Re: I'm Being Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Because it's true
    GOTTEM x2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  26. ISO #26

  27. ISO #27

  28. ISO #28

  29. ISO #29

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •