Random Paste; Go Away
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Random Paste; Go Away

Rules

Inspired by Equinox's, Glork's and Ether's rulesets.

[area=important bit]
    • 14-day day phase, 48 hour night phase
    • Majority eliminations
    • 48 hours before prod, 24 hours before replacement, 24 hour weekends
    • Bah posts allowed (limit: 1, free of game related content)
    • I have some unusual rules about animated GIFs, tiny text, proxying, prodging, last words, quoting PTs, twilight, and fall back kills. Scroll down for details.
    • Don’t be a dick
    [/area]

1. Follow all site rules.
    2. Mod colour - My mod colour is ___ and ____ faded text; don't use it.
    3. Behaviour - Don’t be a dick. This is a heated game but below the belt attacks will not be tolerated. Attack the play not the player.
    4. Don't talk about ongoing games - You may not talk to each other about this game outside of threads I have created for this purpose. You may not talk about other ongoing games in this thread.
    5. Animated GIFs - are of the devil, but they are permitted behind spoilers if clearly labelled as such.
    6. Tiny text - is also of the devil, keep it 70+ please.
    7. Provable randomness - is against the rules. Saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or random.org is not.
    8. Cryptography - is forbidden. [wiki]Breadcrumbing[/wiki] is okay.
    9. Confirmation - You have about 48 hours to confirm your role and your alignment by PM. Game will start sooner if everyone confirms. Posting in a private topic counts as confirmation.
    10. Days - Days last about 14 days, starting at 8am GMT and ending at 1 PM GMT. Extensions may be granted if there are replacements.
    11. Activity - You must post at least once every 48 hours or I will [wiki]Prod[/wiki] you. You then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or I will replace you. The activity timers run at half-speed on weekends. If you need to be absent for longer than this, you should declare V/LA in bold in the thread like this: [b]@Mod: I will be v/la until Thursday[/b].
    12. Proxying - When you post v/la in the thread, you can proxy your vote to another player like so [b]v/la until Thursday, proxy vote to Plotinus[/b], then Plotinus will be able to move your vote like [b]YYYY votes: XXXX[/b], [b]YYYY room votes: AAA, BBB, CCC[/b]. I am not picky about the formatting but it needs to be clear which vote they're voting with. Your vote will be returned to your control automatically when you return from V/LA or at the end of the day phase.
    13. Prodging - A naked "prod dodge" does not reset the prod timer. To avoid being prodded/replaced for inactivity, include some game advancing content in your prodges, such as "got prodded; xxxx is still scum."
    14. Last words - If you replace out, you may PM me with a message to leave for the person who replaces you and I'll pass it on to them.
    15. Quoting - You can always directly quote from the public thread into any private threads I have given you access to, and from any neighbourhood threads into your scum PT. You can always quote yourself, unless it contains text that you haven't yourself written. Everything else must be paraphrased in a manner that clearly indicates it is a paraphrase. This includes but is not limited to: private mod communication including role pms and answers to questions, from neighbourhoods into public thread, from neighbourhoods into each other, from mafia PT into anywhere.
    16. Voting - Votes must be in bold in the format [v]Plotinus[/v] or Vote: Plotinus. Strong preference for using vote tags instead of bold tags. Unvotes are nice but not required. If I think it’s a vote, it’s a vote, no tricks. Type [v]Plotinus[/v] to vote and [uv]Plotinus[/uv] to unvote.
    17. Elimination - Days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded down) vote to eliminate somebody. If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no elimination, the day will end without an elimination. At evens, 50% is sufficient for no elimination.
    18. Twilight - Begins when a majority is reached and lasts until I lock the thread: usually at the next pagetop. Later if I was afk, sooner if the flipped person requests it. You're still alive until I flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.
    19. Night - Night lasts about 48 hours, ending at 8am GMT.
    20. Action submissions - You may submit actions via PM (if town) or PT (if scum). If the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do nothing that night unless you're scum in which case I'll use an algorithm to determine a fallback kill for you because inactivity nokills are lame. You can change your mind as many times as you like before the deadline.
    21. Reminders - If I don't hear from you about your night actions, I'll PM you 24 hours before the deadline. This doesn't count as a prod. If I still don't hear from you, you will take no action (with the exception of the scum factional kill).
    22. Play to Win - and have fun!

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4