Our hero, our orange, our zz - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: Our hero, our orange, our zz

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    That was literally me. Except it didn't taste like soap (Idk maybe I'm an animal)? But it did burn the back of my nose.
    yeah I can't taste it either. I just feel the burning in my throat and nose. Maybe if I dilluted with more soap...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    To your personal question, yes; I am 100% an alcoholic. I do understand addiction and its cost but I would rather not outlive my body and mind. They are mine and I will do with them as I please.

To your situation I do understand. But you should look at the greater context of your own situation.

Maybe 3 or so years back I met this guy in a bar who was a detective and a master of neuro linguistic programming. Its one of those conversations I will never forget. He introduced a concept to me I felt was very profound. He walked me through how people focus on 1 event as the 'problem' while that single event was itself just the end of a long path.

Consider me. In 2013 I got a DWI. It was a single event and I could point to it and say 'this one event is why I have to pay monies and do court bullshit;' while in reality, it was just the result of my lifestyle. I chose to go out and drink, then drive instead of calling a cab. I made a decision to do it far away from my home and I got away with it for wayy too long. The day I got a DWI was kinda bullshit. I worked a 16 hour shift then drove 6 hours up from south Texas, then had like 3 beers with friends in Austin on my way home to Round Rock. But I was so exhausted I fell asleep at a traffic light.
    I was not even mad about it. I knew there were too many times I had no business driving and to this day I am thankful that happened before I hurt someone being a dumbass. But that is because I looked at that situation not as a single 'event;' but rather the result of a pattern of behavior.

In this situation I would challenge you to do the same. Sure, maybe theres a group of players who have decided to take a set against you. Thats not fair. Out of context its straight up bullying. But take a moment to reflect on how you have chosen to behave with the people around you. Consider your history and reputation and how you got there. Consider how you made them feel to get to the point where there is literally a group of regular players who want you out of the game.

At the end of the day playing a game is about having fun with the people around you. I did all kinds of off the wall plays and such but I was always considerate to make sure the people I was playing with had fun and I was not just having fun at their expense. I think you have not been so considerate and I think you have trouble accepting your personal character flaws to the point that you would rather shift blame.

Take my feedback or dont. But understand the reason I have spent a bit of time speaking with you is simply because I do feel like you can use this situation for personal growth and that carries well outside of this video game we are rambling about.
    Nah I have taken the feedback but if your hypothesis was correct I'd shy away from the times I've actually fucked up and was rightfully punished in the past. But I've never hid those games or denied them I've been 100% Honest about everytime I've legitimately fucked up. If the reports were A) Coming from respectable mafia players B) about offenses actually listed on this website and C) Offenses I've actually done, I wouldn't have fought them. Unfortunately the reality of the situation is that there was a witch hunt on and my days were numbered. I've definitely pissed a lot of bad mafia players off with the Honest Man gimmick, but I don't have it in me to feel shame for the things I've done to bad mafia players, never have. The good ones though, I'd take a report by them seriously if they ever came.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

4. ISO #54

We have a term in Forum Mafia called Angleshooting.

Its bascially, where something isn't technically against the rules. But its still wrong.

Angleshooting is the action of breaking the spirit of the rules without breaking them; circumventing them. For example, trying to gain an unfair advantage by using things that did not happen in the game (with the exception of meta), or saying that "the host has slipped" and building anything over this is angleshooting. Discussing the reasons for which a player may or may not have replaced or making reads based on this also is angleshooting.
    And thats basically what you've been doing.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    We have a term in Forum Mafia called Angleshooting.

Its bascially, where something isn't technically against the rules. But its still wrong.

And thats basically what you've been doing.
    I mean, prefer and blacklist are in the game. Personally I'd remove or heavily nerf them, but they're in the game and they're extremely effective. It's not really angle shooting when people can look up your prefers and blacklists and if you use the same name every game. Saying I'm 95% of the time Town isn't really angleshooting it's just kind of an accepted fact since prefer and blacklist are too strong as it currently stands. Now if you're talkin about where I said the Jailors deserve to get punished for jailing me that's entirely true. It's no secret I don't give roles to anyone night one in Jail, so any long term player ie most of them who jailed me, would knowingly jail someone they know wouldn't give a role. Now this isn't against the rules, but many of the people who hated me knew this and still spite jailed me it's kinda funny because IMHO knowingly jailing someone you know isn't going to give you anything repeatedly, while also knowing they are likely town isn't against the rules. However it is lowkey somewhere on the gamethrow scale since your knowingly making a bad play. Like even if you hate me a lot, playing enough games with me to know jailing me night one isn't profitable but doing it anyway pretty sus.
    Last edited by ZZorange; July 3rd, 2021 at 09:30 PM.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Nah I have taken the feedback but if your hypothesis was correct I'd shy away from the times I've actually fucked up and was rightfully punished in the past. But I've never hid those games or denied them I've been 100% Honest about everytime I've legitimately fucked up. If the reports were A) Coming from respectable mafia players B) about offenses actually listed on this website and C) Offenses I've actually done, I wouldn't have fought them. Unfortunately the reality of the situation is that there was a witch hunt on and my days were numbered. I've definitely pissed a lot of bad mafia players off with the Honest Man gimmick, but I don't have it in me to feel shame for the things I've done to bad mafia players, never have. The good ones though, I'd take a report by them seriously if they ever came.
    I am not going to say there is no witch hunt going on for you but I do still feel like your invalidating the feedback that is given to you.

Perhaps you can reject the feedback here but later in life take a moment to accept it in hind sight of this situation. Although by that time I doubt any person who has participated in this chat will care about this chat in the slightest or even remember this conversation happened.

8. ISO #58

I mean, prefer and blacklist are in the game. Personally I'd remove or heavily nerf them, but they're in the game and they're extremely effective. It's not really angle shooting when people can look up your prefers and blacklists and if you use the same name every game. Saying I'm 95% of the time Town isn't really angleshooting it's just kind of an accepted fact since prefer and blacklist are too strong as it currently stands. Now if you're talkin about where I said the Jailors deserve to get punished for jailing me that's entirely true. It's no secret I don't give roles to anyone night one in Jail, so any long term player ie most of them who jailed me, would knowingly jail someone they know wouldn't give a role. Now this isn't against the rules, but many of the people who hated me knew this and still spite jailed me it's kinda funny because IMHO knowingly jailing someone you know isn't going to give you anything repeatedly, while also knowing they are likely town isn't against the rules. However it is lowkey somewhere on the gamethrow scale since your knowingly making a bad play. Like even if you hate me a lot, playing enough games with me to know jailing me night one isn't profitable but doing it anyway pretty sus.
    The whole blacklist/prefer thing you just said is exactly what angleshooting.....
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #59

The whole blacklist/prefer thing you just said is exactly what angleshooting.....
    Yeah but angleshooting is intentional, the fact that I had 10 mafia roles blacklisted and 7 preferred was just a well known fact. Everything I got reported for in that OzyWho game was after I was already dead and by definition couldn't be angleshooting lol. So IDK why you're so hung up on this.

10. ISO #60

I am not going to say there is no witch hunt going on for you but I do still feel like your invalidating the feedback that is given to you.

Perhaps you can reject the feedback here but later in life take a moment to accept it in hind sight of this situation. Although by that time I doubt any person who has participated in this chat will care about this chat in the slightest or even remember this conversation happened.
    Again it's a fairly simple concept that everyone on this world does. People reject feedback that doesn't come from sources they believe to be legitimate. Some surgeon doesn't go ahead and take the random advice of a guy who's played Surgeon Simulator for 20000 hours. In the same vein if a chronic gamethrower reports you for gamethrowing you're not going to take it seriously.

I don't know how I can make it more simple, if any of the reports had come from upstanding people in the mafia community it'd be easy to respect their grievances, but none of them had, it's that simple. I've read every report, know every single reporter. That's all it is.

11. ISO #61

Yeah but angleshooting is intentional, the fact that I had 10 mafia roles blacklisted and 7 preferred was just a well known fact. Everything I got reported for in that OzyWho game was after I was already dead and by definition couldn't be angleshooting lol. So IDK why you're so hung up on this.
    Idk man, I'm just confused to what you want and what your intentions are. You are acting like a vigilante.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #62

You were talking about always blacklisting mafia roles and preferring town roles whilst picking same name - and never claim your role in order to teach everyone that you're always town. You yourself admited to have done it before and to keep doing in the future all for the purpose of what was described in the last sentence.
    How is that not angleshooting?

Besides, that's what I reported you for but that's not for what you got punished.
    You didn't claim in jail in order to "teach a lesson" - thereby violating 2 of your appeal conditions. Which was your actual offense of that game.

Honestly, these mental gymnastics you're pulling to twist reality to your desire - don't you ever get tired of it?
    Last edited by OzyWho; July 4th, 2021 at 02:47 PM.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You were talking about always blacklisting mafia roles and preferring town roles whilst picking same name - and never claim your role in order to teach everyone that you're always town. You yourself admited to have done it before and to keep doing in the future all for the purpose of what was described in the last sentence.
    How is that not angleshooting?

Besides, that's what I reported you for but that's not for what you got punished.
    You didn't claim in jail in order to "teach a lesson" - thereby violating 2 of your appeal conditions. Which was your actual offense of that game.

Honestly, these mental gymnastics you're pulling to twist reality to your desire - don't you ever get tired of it?
    Neither Auwts or mine own appeal #2 required claiming in jail, so I'm not sure what you thought I violated there. What I said in death chat was simply an explanation of why I take the actions I did in game. The lesson being that if you want to jail and execute Honest Man n1, you're perfectly allowed to but you will have a high chance of failoring and if failoring occurs, that is on you. That's the lesson not that "People must learn I'm always town". I've already explained the logic behind not claiming as an Honest player as it's very different from playing as a player that can lie.

You can use hyperbole all you want, but the truth remains the truth.

In order to angleshoot I kind of have to use it to have some impact on the game. Discussing it after any impact has already been removed isn't angleshooting it's just discussing basic pattern recognition. Like I see someone with the name "please be patient i have autism" in colourful teal letters it isn't angleshooting to know that player is Toast. That's just basic pattern recognition. If someone executes Honest Man n1 and he flips Marshall it's not angleshooting it's realizing the basic pattern that blacklists and prefers are public knowledge and they've been posted on this forum before. Again, you actual problem here is Blacklist/Prefer can impact the game way too much to which I agree. But it's not angleshooting.

15. ISO #65

Well basically talking about prefer/blacklist of a certain player is considered as angleshooting/spirit breaking, especially when achieved in order to defend yourself.
    If I remember correctly I've already seen some replay where your defense has been designed around "I always prefer town so [insert a complement]".
    That is external info that happens pre-game.
    The real game starts at the moment you choose a name.
    Talking during the actual game, about events that have happened before it, is very likely to bite the game spirit breaking / angleshooting line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Well basically talking about prefer/blacklist of a certain player is considered as angleshooting/spirit breaking, especially when achieved in order to defend yourself.
    If I remember correctly I've already seen some replay where your defense has been designed around "I always prefer town so [insert a complement]".
    That is external info that happens pre-game.
    The real game starts at the moment you choose a name.
    Talking during the actual game, about events that have happened before it, is very likely to bite the game spirit breaking / angleshooting line.
    It's not a defense it's just pure statistics. Honest Man spends 95% of his games as Town isn't a defense its just stating a well known fact. How people choose to use this information is up to them.

Here I'll give an example not about me so you can see what I mean. I'm a veteran player so I know the prefer lists of other regular players. Certain players like to play certain roles and some of those players often enjoy using the same names, enabling you to see who they are in game.

Anyway in one hypothetical game there's an amnesiac gone Jailor and its a 2v1 and both are claiming it, except the catch is one of the claimers is Toast who everyone knows prefers Amnesiac. Is it angleshooting to lean towards believing toast because you know it's more probable they are amnesiac in a game with no other major tells? You can't help but know these things when you play that long, so would it be punishable to act on this outside knowledge and if so why. It's not like we can just give ourselves Amnesia to enforce fair play.

99% Of the angleshooting claims in here wouldn't be an issue if prefer and blacklist were not as strong as they are and yet you attack the person abusing the abuseable system instead of attacking the system itself. Fix the system and you won't have any of what you believe to be angleshooting, or just keep getting angry at people using the broken system in place and punishing them for all of eternity. Talk about insanity right der.

I've never been reported for being the Honest Man gimmick and never telling lies, so if it is illegal then I should have been banned for it long ago. Aslong as blacklist prefer exists in its current state there will be others who use it this way, and to punish those players for using a system in game is no offense pretty fuckin dumb.
    Last edited by ZZorange; July 4th, 2021 at 05:04 PM.

17. ISO #67

It's not a defense it's just pure statistics. Honest Man spends 95% of his games as Town isn't a defense its just stating a well known fact. How people choose to use this information is up to them.

Here I'll give an example not about me so you can see what I mean. I'm a veteran player so I know the prefer lists of other regular players. Certain players like to play certain roles and some of those players often enjoy using the same names, enabling you to see who they are in game.

Anyway in one hypothetical game there's an amnesiac gone Jailor and its a 2v1 and both are claiming it, except the catch is one of the claimers is Toast who everyone knows prefers Amnesiac. Is it angleshooting to lean towards believing toast because you know it's more probable they are amnesiac in a game with no other major tells? You can't help but know these things when you play that long, so would it be punishable to act on this outside knowledge and if so why. It's not like we can just give ourselves Amnesia to enforce fair play.

99% Of the angleshooting claims in here wouldn't be an issue if prefer and blacklist were not as strong as they are and yet you attack the person abusing the abuseable system instead of attacking the system itself. Fix the system and you won't have any of what you believe to be angleshooting, or just keep getting angry at people using the broken system in place and punishing them for all of eternity. Talk about insanity right der.

I've never been reported for being the Honest Man gimmick and never telling lies, so if it is illegal then I should have been banned for it long ago. Aslong as blacklist prefer exists in its current state there will be others who use it this way, and to punish those players for using a system in game is no offense pretty fuckin dumb.
    So rather than try to help fix the game and make the suggestions you abuse these mechanics instead?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #68

So rather than try to help fix the game and make the suggestions you abuse these mechanics instead?
    I will agree that Blacklist as it currently stands is extremely powerful and should probably be toned down. I cannot remember the last time I was given a role that is on my blacklist, if my blacklist loaded in at the start of the game. However in regards to LagAttacks assessment that it doesn't overly impact the meta I would agree. For it to impact the meta that would require a majority of players to know of and then use said lists to their advantage which just doesn't happen.

If the game worked that way I would never be n1 jailed or shot by vigilante since I roll town 90% of the time, but that just simply isn't the reality of the situation and I got the 200+ n1 execute replays to prove it.

I like the prefer because it allows you to get the good roles more like coroner, but the fact that it doesn't auto give you the role is good, you frequently get roles not on your prefer, even when you have 10 roles selected there's a reasonable chance you won't get any of them. If blacklist were made similar to prefer, where there was still a small chance 2 get those hated rolls as opposed to virtually never, it would probably be fine.

Alternatively it could be adjusted that you would have 2 that had to be of a different alignment, such that you could only blacklist 8 mafia for example giving you the chance to become mafia even if you really really didn't want to be.

Mission failed SuperTroll, we'll get em next time.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Now look what you've done, now that guy nobody remembers is jealous of you guys trying to slide into my dms. Smh my head.
    Even after you quit SC2 Mafia, you still retain the IQ of a DH who forgot to maintain a LW on day 4.

I don't care that no one knows me. That's a non-sequitur. What I do care about is that you got permabanned yet here you still are hanging around the forums like a pimple after the age of 20. When you said you're leaving, I will make sure you'll leave. So please leave.

24. ISO #74

Even after you quit SC2 Mafia, you still retain the IQ of a DH who forgot to maintain a LW on day 4.

I don't care that no one knows me. That's a non-sequitur. What I do care about is that you got permabanned yet here you still are hanging around the forums like a pimple after the age of 20. When you said you're leaving, I will make sure you'll leave. So please leave.
    You know that was in reference to leaving the sc2mafia mod community since I wasn't allowed to play the game right. I never said anything about leaving here why not being able to annoy you would be no fun.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

I thought ZZorange was being passively ostracized from the community?
    I don't know. Personally I just hope that ZZOrange develops themselves more. Perhaps if they show they can be fun to play with in Narrator, that it can have a chain effect and help people review their negative opinion on them.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

28. ISO #78

Srry SuperJack I'm workin on gettin more forum mafia games under my belt, Neko told me the number of games until I'm allowed to use gambits like a regular forum mafia player instead of getting modkilled is 25, so I gotta grind those out. Kinda weird rule but I respect the honesty so I gotta hit the grind.

29. ISO #79

You know that was in reference to leaving the sc2mafia mod community since I wasn't allowed to play the game right. I never said anything about leaving here why not being able to annoy you would be no fun.
    Is English not your native language? You said to "all of Mafia". Last time I checked, "all of Mafia" would imply the entire SC2 Mafia community that encompasses both the SC2 Mafia custom map AND the SC2 Mafia forums. Talk about a disingenuous goodbye if you're goodbyeing to one half and still sticking around for the other. I don't say "goodbye, fellow co-workers!" only to work for the sister company in the same building when I leave my job.

It's been a good run. I'm not gonna prattle on about the circumstances, I just wanted to make this post to say thanks, kinda like the 72222 post, but to all of Mafia.

30. ISO #80

Srry SuperJack I'm workin on gettin more forum mafia games under my belt, Neko told me the number of games until I'm allowed to use gambits like a regular forum mafia player instead of getting modkilled is 25, so I gotta grind those out. Kinda weird rule but I respect the honesty so I gotta hit the grind.
    There's no such rule ceko is just pulling your leg

31. ISO #81

Is English not your native language? You said to "all of Mafia". Last time I checked, "all of Mafia" would imply the entire SC2 Mafia community that encompasses both the SC2 Mafia custom map AND the SC2 Mafia forums. Talk about a disingenuous goodbye if you're goodbyeing to one half and still sticking around for the other. I don't say "goodbye, fellow co-workers!" only to work for the sister company in the same building when I leave my job.
    "don't leave the site that keeps making you miserable stay here and be a loser with the rest of us"

32. ISO #82

I mean for the most part the mod community is the mafia community, save a few forum mafia elitists. So saying goodbye to the mod is basically saying it to most of the mafia community. Context is important here since I was clarifying that it wasn't like the 72222 post, but i guess reading comprehension is hard. I could never leave entirely because reading the poorly thought out posts made by you and others is far too much entertainment.

Man is it entertaining watching you jump into threads to try to pile on people who don't even know who you are. I mean I know you're just doing it for a reaction to give your life some meaning, but it doesn't mean it isn't entertaining.

33. ISO #83

I mean for the most part the mod community is the mafia community, save a few forum mafia elitists. So saying goodbye to the mod is basically saying it to most of the mafia community. Context is important here since I was clarifying that it wasn't like the 72222 post, but i guess reading comprehension is hard. I could never leave entirely because reading the poorly thought out posts made by you and others is far too much entertainment.

Man is it entertaining watching you jump into threads to try to pile on people who don't even know who you are. I mean I know you're just doing it for a reaction to give your life some meaning, but it doesn't mean it isn't entertaining.
    What context if you didn't mention "mod" or "arcade" anywhere in that post. Seems like you're the one who needs help with reading and writing comprehension.

LMAO at the condescending remarks. Bro, if you tell me goodbye, then I expect to never see you again. When my grandpa and grandma said goodbye to me and died, they didn't stick around as ghosts and say "Hey, HentaiManOfPeace, guess what? We're still here!" No, they died and I'll never see them again just like I had hoped with your goodbye. Goodbyes are supposed to be definitive, your OP didn't mention how it only applies to the SC2 Mafia arcade community, and I am determined until the very end of my life to see you stick to your word until you're forcefully removed from this community.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; July 5th, 2021 at 11:57 AM.

34. ISO #84

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    There's no such rule ceko is just pulling your leg
    Awe darn, so the forum mafia regulars will never let people into their treehouse eh? That sucks, I figured if one stuck around long enough they'd eventually treat you like a person and not a sub human. Oh well that's a shame.

35. ISO #85

Awe darn, so the forum mafia regulars will never let people into their treehouse eh? That sucks, I figured if one stuck around long enough they'd eventually treat you like a person and not a sub human. Oh well that's a shame.
    I think, in order to be treated well from your fellow FM folks, a good start would be to reach post count minimums a single game day without relying on spamming game unrelated stuff.

36. ISO #86

"don't leave the site that keeps making you miserable stay here and be a loser with the rest of us"
    I'm not too sure where you got your education from (maybe DeVry or an equivalent?). But I didn't say that. Instead, I said this:

We know you won't leave, as proven by how you came back here to reply in a holier-than-thou manner just as the rest of us miserable petty sacks playing this game would if we had the emotional fragility of a 4 year old kid before their first day of school.

37. ISO #87

I think, in order to be treated well from your fellow FM folks, a good start would be to reach post count minimums a single game day without relying on spamming game unrelated stuff.
    And trying not to think everyone is out to get you.

Seriously ZZOrange consider the narrator offer ^^
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

38. ISO #88

I'm not too sure where you got your education from (maybe DeVry or an equivalent?). But I didn't say that. Instead, I said this:
    yes, lmao that's exactly my point. how far up your ass is your head?
    "we know you won't leave" = "you can't leave and you're as much of a loser like the rest of us"
    taunting him xP

39. ISO #89

What context if you didn't mention "mod" or "arcade" anywhere in that post. Seems like you're the one who needs help with reading and writing comprehension.

LMAO at the condescending remarks. Bro, if you tell me goodbye, then I expect to never see you again. When my grandpa and grandma said goodbye to me and died, they didn't stick around as ghosts and say "Hey, HentaiManOfPeace, guess what? We're still here!" No, they died and I'll never see them again just like I had hoped with your goodbye. Goodbyes are supposed to be definitive, your OP didn't mention how it only applies to the SC2 Mafia arcade community, and I am determined until the very end of my life to see you stick to your word until you're forcefully removed from this community.
    "Condescending remarks"
    are you... projecting? rofl

40. ISO #90

yes, lmao that's exactly my point. how far up your ass is your head?
    "we know you won't leave" = "you can't leave and you're as much of a loser like the rest of us"
    taunting him xP
    What kind of nonsensical question is this. I barely have the flexibility to suck my own dick let alone thrusting my torso in between my legs up into my asshole.

By saying two different things, I'm always right. Checkmate, atheist.

41. ISO #91

I mean Day 1 is just useless spam neway and a couple guys smelling their own farts. So I just mixed up the spam game. I could go *Puts spectacles on* *cue inception Music* If you'll notice in Cekos post they used a capital T when they didn't need to. Capital T, what else begins with a capital T? That's right Tylenol, what is Tylenol for? That's right preventing pain without having to see a Doctor. Doctor. What are doctors for? Preventing people from dying to the Mafia at night. Mafia... A common role in a game of Forum Mafia. That's right.... Ceko is Mafia confirmed! *music reaches crescendo* But that kinda stuff is pretty cringe so I chose to mix it up on what I spammed.
    Last edited by ZZorange; July 5th, 2021 at 05:33 PM.

42. ISO #92

Why are you even here ChairmanMao? All you've done in this website is to trash on everyone.

And worst thing is, you aren't even that good of a mod player.
    Last edited by Yuesford; July 5th, 2021 at 10:24 PM.
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Why are you even here ChairmanMao? All you've done in this website is to trash on everyone.

Feed the troll and he will stick around.

Ignore he exists and starved for the notoriety and validation; he will slink off to whatever hole he crawled out of.
    Last edited by Helz; July 6th, 2021 at 10:31 AM.

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post

What do my skills have to do with trashing on people who break the rules for being racist and/or gamethrowing? I don't trash people who play poorly. I trash on rulebreakers because it's justified. Just think of me as a victim of these criminals' crimes who can't be bothered to report because it takes too much effort to do so.

And way to go for being toxic. I play SC2 Mafia for fun for a night of destressing after work. Not competitively. That's why you don't see me shitting on people with less than 1:3 winning ratio.

Feed the troll and he will stick around.

Ignore he exists and starved for the notoriety and validation he will slink off to whatever hole he crawled out of.
    Wow, you must be real fun at parties, you fake troll labeller. I'm not a troll. I love when bad people get their own desserts.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; July 6th, 2021 at 10:06 AM.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

I can feel my brain cells committing suicide when I think about turning my comment into a conversation.

Noooooopeee
    Listen here, Mr or Mrs. Fake Troll Identifier. I've been an outstanding member of this community since 2019 with no blemishes on my record. I don't hurl racism, gamethrow, or cheat. But I have been a victim of many of these crimes. How dare you label me as a troll. How does it feel to be wrong as per Dunning-Kruger effect?

48. ISO #98

Listen here, Mr or Mrs. Fake Troll Identifier. I've been an outstanding member of this community since 2019 with no blemishes on my record. I don't hurl racism, gamethrow, or cheat. But I have been a victim of many of these crimes. How dare you label me as a troll. How does it feel to be wrong as per Dunning-Kruger effect?
    Lol. You are entertaining.

Might want to google the Dunning-Kruger effect before you reference it though.

49. ISO #99

Lol. You are entertaining.

Might want to google the Dunning-Kruger effect before you reference it though.
    I didn't use it wrong?

You have high confidence in calling me a troll when in fact I'm not a troll. Therefore, you were at the peak of ignorance before you slowly realized through this dialogue that I'm not a troll and am in fact an outstanding member of this community. So I hope you're feeling really bad about yourself right now.

Get on my naughty list and I'll be dancing when you get banned.

50. ISO #100