Understanding Sc2 Mafia 101
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Understanding Sc2 Mafia 101

It's fairly simple. You either say something connected to your name, spam, joke, or be silent on day 1.

After you survive night 1. It's either you start a train or follow a train. Then, you press guilty regardless of role claim.

If town gov reveals, you're gonna pm him as either doc, bg, or sheriff.

PS: If you got jailed night 1. Always claim Mayor.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    No pro move is to act like a Jailor and make the one who jailed you reveal their role.
    I haven't experienced something as dumb as this as the time I enrolled in a karate class and someone kicked my balls because their flexibility wasn't good enough for sparring.

If you're jailor and you get jailed D1, it's almost always better for the other jailor to execute D1 as long as kidnapper / interrogator isn't 0. You learn more from deaths than you do from claims if the claims are unverifiable.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    I haven't experienced something as dumb as this as the time I enrolled in a karate class and someone kicked my balls because their flexibility wasn't good enough for sparring.

If you're jailor and you get jailed D1, it's almost always better for the other jailor to execute D1 as long as kidnapper / interrogator isn't 0. You learn more from deaths than you do from claims if the claims are unverifiable.
    lol it's dumber than you think, he's saying that you (the guy who got jailed) pretend that you jailed them and then demand their role and lw and threaten to execute
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Get this troll outta here. What can I expect from someone who worships the ground ZZOrange steps on more than a rich simp for a gaming Asian e-girl wearing a low cut shirt.
    O-o Are you terrible at reading in-between the lines?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    It's fairly simple. You either say something connected to your name, spam, joke, or be silent on day 1.

After you survive night 1. It's either you start a train or follow a train. Then, you press guilty regardless of role claim.

If town gov reveals, you're gonna pm him as either doc, bg, or sheriff.

PS: If you got jailed night 1. Always claim Mayor.
    You can actually read into the shitposts ppl make on D1.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17