[Approved Experimental] S-FM American Flag Nightless (10P)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM American Flag Nightless (10P)

10 Daykills Nightless
    Alternative Title: Black Flag Nightless but its in the United States

Goon
    Goon
    Goon

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Rules
    All standard S-FM Rules apply
    Pictures are allowed within reasonable size. Hopefully I don't need to specify what "reasonable size" is.
    Videos are allowed as long as autoplay is off.

Mechanics
    Days are infinite. There are no nights.
    Lynch method is majority.
    Mafia shares a day chat.

Special Mechanics
    Every role has a 1-use daykill ability which they may use to kill another player. Players may not daykill if a daykill has already occurred on that day.
    The day immediately ends on a daykill. Players are not allowed to post after a player daykills.

Rolecards
    Citizen
    You have a legal right to bear arms under the 2nd amendment.
    You have a 1-use daykill. Activate the daykill by typing -daykill [player]. You cannot post or daykill after another player has daykilled on the same day.
    Goon
    You have a legal right to bear arms under the 2nd amendment.
    You have a 1-use daykill. Activate the daykill by typing -daykill [player]. You cannot post or daykill after another player has daykilled on the same day.
    Your teammates are X, and Y. Your day chat link is [here].
    Wincons
    Mafia: Eliminate the town or be in a situation where the elimination of the town cannot be stopped with any remaining weapons they have.
    Town: Eliminate the mafia.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; June 22nd, 2021 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: S-FM American Flag Nightless (10P)

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Blackflag = town lose if reduced to 3 members, Mafia if reduced to 1 member.
    With that in mind, given that mafia can each shoot, Day1 is LyLo for Town. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Given the setup I'm assuming the name is meant to be more of a pun than actual black flag rules.

So if town does a mislynch and all three mafia shoot, yes it will technically be 3v3, but all three town still have their shots to take out mafia and regain majority

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

This is why Americans need to regulate firearms, damnit. Review in progress... Needless to say, this will be marked as Experimental lol. It could be interesting as a discipline test for townies, so it's not that trolly, btw!

What are the win conditions?

Ozy has a very important point: town starts at LYLO. That's bad. I suggest you add townies or remove a scum, preferably the former because else the game is likely to end instantly lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Change lynch to plurality with majority. Pure majority sucks if you get inactives
    I'm afraid plurality lynching at the end of the universe's existence may be pointless.

Days are infinite. There are no nights.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

If mafia chooses to use all 3 guns on days 2, 3 and 4 after a mislynch or misfirein a 3v3 situation, I wouldn't end the game because even though town doesn't have majority they still have 2 or 3 guns left to get it back. Mafia would need to be in a situation where they either have eliminated all town or be in a situation where the elimination of all town is inevitable, such as in a tie with more guns than the remaining town or 1v3 where mafia has used all their guns on the town and the last town has a gun still.

With that in mind the wincons would have to be as follows

Mafia: Eliminate the town or be in a situation where the elimination of the town cannot be stopped with any remaining weapons they have.

I also don't think with the wincons spelled out that way that town needs another citizen. The game won't just end with equal majority- town still has a way out of the situation if they fire correctly. Kind of like a 1v1 mafia vs veteran scenario. It is true that mafia can get straight to an endgame in theory if all 3 mafia coordinate shots at the start of days, but that puts them at a severe disadvantage.

7v3 -> town misfire -> 6v3 -> town misfire -> 5v3 would be the theoretical scenario where town has lost because mafia can now shoot the remaining 3 people with guns, but if the town arrives first and shoots a mafia member before they shoot town (or even after they've shot town) then the game isn't over. In this hypothetical situation, mafia also can't fire a single time until day 3.

What I would do in this game if/when I host it is get all players in a discord server and do an @everyone whenever the day opens so that mafia doesn't have an advantage on day opening coordination.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If mafia chooses to use all 3 guns on days 2, 3 and 4 after a mislynch or misfirein a 3v3 situation, I wouldn't end the game because even though town doesn't have majority they still have 2 or 3 guns left to get it back. Mafia would need to be in a situation where they either have eliminated all town or be in a situation where the elimination of all town is inevitable, such as in a tie with more guns than the remaining town or 1v3 where mafia has used all their guns on the town and the last town has a gun still.

With that in mind the wincons would have to be as follows

I also don't think with the wincons spelled out that way that town needs another citizen. The game won't just end with equal majority- town still has a way out of the situation if they fire correctly. Kind of like a 1v1 mafia vs veteran scenario. It is true that mafia can get straight to an endgame in theory if all 3 mafia coordinate shots at the start of days, but that puts them at a severe disadvantage.

7v3 -> town misfire -> 6v3 -> town misfire -> 5v3 would be the theoretical scenario where town has lost because mafia can now shoot the remaining 3 people with guns, but if the town arrives first and shoots a mafia member before they shoot town (or even after they've shot town) then the game isn't over. In this hypothetical situation, mafia also can't fire a single time until day 3.

What I would do in this game if/when I host it is get all players in a discord server and do an @everyone whenever the day opens so that mafia doesn't have an advantage on day opening coordination.
    Please add the win conditions to the OP, this is not Wild Wild Wasteland!
    well, not EXACTLY wild wild wasteland...

And yes, the setup seems fine considering those unusual win conditions. My suggestion was based on the assumption the setup had standard win conditions.

Approved as Experimental. Do you want to be added to the mini queue?

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Please add the win conditions to the OP, this is not Wild Wild Wasteland!
    well, not EXACTLY wild wild wasteland...

And yes, the setup seems fine considering those unusual win conditions. My suggestion was based on the assumption the setup had standard win conditions.

Approved as Experimental. Do you want to be added to the mini queue?
    Sure

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Put me in the queue
    Done. Just so you know, you're pretty far on the queue :P.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Does Lynch end the day?
    Yes.

You can vote with the [vote]name[/vote] tags, like so:

-vote deathworlds

You can get a real-time vote count at the top of the page by clicking the vote count button.
    (It doesn’t count my vote because I’m the host, but it will work for the game.)