S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Last spam post by me, sorry.

If you call me or others out for not being active when reading, or responding on discord, but not playing, i'll policy vote you, especially if I get to end game. I'm busy, will try to contribute when I can, but I can't spend all day long on here.

sometimes, I'll try to stay current, and post a couple of things, but not make it to real time, which is what happened. don't scum read me for inactivity.
    Who is behind this forum account? Wasn't this from that game where the anon accounts were made with names from players in the community?

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I've been binge-watching all of JCS' videos so now I am applying them onto FM. You may call me Mr. Criminal Psychologist Wrath. Also, I do think Ceko is bussing me HARD after he stated he didn't want to vote me but he voted me still.
    If he is bussing you then you are both scum.

I think you mean tunneling? Or something else.

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    I mean I could just spew bullshit and go so these 2 guys r scum lmao!!!!!! But I don't think any of those thots yet since its day one and I want to participate so I have to post something or i get kicked. This kinda seems fueled by a little bit of salt crystals from our last loss, but I did want yall suggested in night chat, so don't hate the Marshall hate the game player.
    Trust me I sympathize with you in terms of the expectations everyone has of FM. Some of them are good, some are bad, and yeah generally D1 sucks.

But man you need to post more than lists of Sc2 matches especially if you are getting voted.

If you are town it is indeed a mislynch after all.

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    OH SHIT BOIS, IS THIS A NO HAMMER SETUP?????

BEST HOST EVER MIKE
    That was like 5:00 in Moscow. I awakened by screams under my window. I seen some fight, nearly 4-5 ppl involved. First thing I did is called police. I am glad that that was just some drunk idiots, noone hurted seriously or killed. But my sleep was broken. I lie down, but I cannot sleep again, my head was like cracked with hammer with this rude awakening. I went too see what's going on here. First thing I seen is 6 votes on Baker with 4 of them townie for me. I said for myself "fuck it" and eneded that shit, push my PC off and go back to sleep, while policemen packaged that drunk guys under my window. Then silence comes, I slept for 8 hours nearly after.

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

OMGUS My VCA is on point and these Mafia have got a full blown TvT RQS right now. Probably getting OGC'd by NAI's right now. Major LVP vibes from all votes on me right now, finna bust an ISO Hard claim on these noobs. This game is already way too FPS DX and most are targetting because of me and Paopans COMs. It's not even bussing at this point its full blown AMA. Mike needs to modkill these scrubs who are trying to replace Paopan major scum slip by them.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

8. ISO #608

OMGUS My VCA is on point and these Mafia have got a full blown TvT RQS right now. Probably getting OGC'd by NAI's right now. Major LVP vibes from all votes on me right now, finna bust an ISO Hard claim on these noobs. This game is already way too FPS DX and most are targetting because of me and Paopans COMs. It's not even bussing at this point its full blown AMA. Mike needs to modkill these scrubs who are trying to replace Paopan major scum slip by them.

alternative video link for those using a forum style that doesnt support the video player https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcJAXQ_mT-c
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

I find it fascinating that I come back to this:

Yuesford (4 [L-95]):
    Light_Yagami, Varcron, theoneceko, Renegade
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-97]):
    WrathCyber, blinkskater
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-96]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange, Auwt
    ZZorange (3 [L-96]):
    Stealthbomber16, Funny Thing, S-FM Magoroth
    WrathCyber (2 [L-97]):
    BananaCucho, MartinGG99

4 partial trains with 1 larger train, that indicates a HEAVILY split town.

11. ISO #611

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Auwt can you explain your vote on yagami to me? It seems very out of place.

I don't think that yagami is a town powerhouse or that he's playing like jesus or anything but I do think he's solidly lock-town.
    I concur with SB that Yagami is town (not solid lock like SB says here)

But either way he is not a better lynch than ZZ or Yues today.

Both are prime lynch candidates.

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    On the serious matter, I personally think Kira is a good lynch. It will solve the game cos his defenders would be 100% SUS.

I know this endeavor would meet some resistance once Kira's knight in shining armors shows up. But justice will prevail, I know we can do better than these scums.
    How will it solve the game?

This is a no flip setup, no?

13. ISO #613

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Trust me I sympathize with you in terms of the expectations everyone has of FM. Some of them are good, some are bad, and yeah generally D1 sucks.

But man you need to post more than lists of Sc2 matches especially if you are getting voted.

If you are town it is indeed a mislynch after all.
    Most mod players transferring to FM have the same opinion that some of the expectations of new players are funny.

Take his advice for future games since that will likely save you from the D1 lynch curse.

Or keep doing what you're doing so I get promoted to D2 or D3, either or.

14. ISO #614

Aight I'm back.
    So basically. There are 2 smurfs here voting out zzOrange.
    Unless they are going to provide some context on who they are in the mods. Playing with them is irrelevant.
    The original would probably vote with them at the last second. Good game. Good game.

15. ISO #615

I dont know any actual mafia forum terms besides scum! and pocketing and SAS.
    Okay, so for the future:

Bussing means ascum is pushing another scum to gain town credibility if the other is lynched.

If two people are bussing eachother, that means that one of them will be lynched however the same town credibility will be applied unless town sees through it.

16. ISO #616

Aight I'm back.
    So basically. There are 2 smurfs here voting out zzOrange.
    Unless they are going to provide some context on who they are in the mods. Playing with them is irrelevant.
    The original would probably vote with them at the last second. Good game. Good game.

I don't see how even if they were smurfs that would be relevant at all.

Both of you are being pressured and are neglecting to provide anything to make the majority of players believe otherwise.

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I don't see how even if they were smurfs that would be relevant at all.

Both of you are being pressured and are neglecting to provide anything to make the majority of players believe otherwise.
    Oh. And what do you want us to do for people to believe otherwise at this stage of the game?

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

@Auwt can you explain your vote on yagami to me? It seems very out of place.

I don't think that yagami is a town powerhouse or that he's playing like jesus or anything but I do think he's solidly lock-town.
    As previously stated, Light defended the top 2 posters, why?
    Why would you find voting the top posters to be a scummy action?
    Other than being directly threatened as he was in third place at that time, you cannot just say "Hey doing this is scummy".
    Taking from the bottom or from the top is not scummy nor alignment indicative.
    And now add to it the skip vote.
    You are on your own right to believe the bottom two are infinitely coasting, or the top two are just hard flooding bullshit.

With that being said, there was 3 different pushes at that time,

Yuesford : I know him he tends to be spamming bullshit and doing gambits in the mod.
    Even though I don't agree with his method, I find the way he plays FM similar to the way he would be playing as a town in the mod.

Wrath : Not much to say, apart that I don't think he would be scum with his tone and the way he played so far. Actually not even sure on the reasons he has been upvoted that much.

ZZorange : Same than Paopan, his play fits with how he has been previously playing town FM game more than the scum FM game. If scum I would expect him to be much more bored with the amount of pages that has already been generated.

So, in my belief, all the big trains are bad.
    All the voters that took part in earned scumpoint, to some extent.

As I am currently seeing the game, I'm believing the scum team to be Light Yagami + potentially Ceko? and no idea for the last, my heart would say Funny Thing,
    But that may be due to his previous vote on me, so I don't think it's much too consider.
    And I know this means like almost 80% of the game earned scumpoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

Why is me voting wrath green but banana voting wrath yellow when he gave a lot of reasoning
    i said this in my wrath iso. if wrath is town, banana could be scum. i know it's a tinfoil theory.

banana is still town right now, but scum!banana can sound like town. just watch out for late game. that may be when scum!banana starts giving off scumtells.

26. ISO #626

Watch the progression. As soon as I voted Kira, who is 100% SUS!! THE BANALITY OF EVIL. A HERETIC WE NEED TO GET RID OF. Lots of knight of shining armor came and hard defends him. Particularly @theoneceko , who makes me a scum target just because I targeted Kira for my personal gains and creating a meta that would make him "unlynchable" in all FM games.

This is the mafia folks: Kira + Ceko + UNKNOWN (SUS Valkron, Smurf Guy, and Renegade)

-vote light_yagami

GGez. Paopan almost solves the game in day 1
    why are you and wrath copying the way i play. i suck at this game.

you sound so ridiculous that i almost believed you for a second.

27. ISO #627

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Why don't we focus on Martin?
    i want to, but will probably get scumread for it. i said earlier that i will only vote wrath or yuesford.

besides, experience on the mod taught me to not ignore a "lead" you have on the first suspect. that can lead to thinking too far ahead and mislynching a town.

28. ISO #628

Coincidentally, it occurs to me too.
    I'm just kidding. I want to get rid of you as soon as possible.
    Vigi on Kira tonight if he wasn't lynch. I'm pretty sure he's evil.
    The vigilante should not shoot tonight under any circumstances, because they've the highest chance of shooting a town on night 1 and town won't know if the vigilante or mafia was responsible for the second night kill unless the vigilante reveals. This will make things awkward for the Nerfed Medic.

29. ISO #629

Nice choice @ZZorange . All aboard.
    Townies, unite under my banner. We need to eradicate this boomer heretic as soon as possible, and the glory would come to me.
    Lynching Light Yagami would cement me, Paopan as one of the best Rookies in FM, who himself impressed many with his play on solving the game at day 1.
    If you're town, I will be pissed.

30. ISO #630

-vote MarinGG99

Vote train ALL ABOARD
    You and blinkskater haven't given reasons for voting Martin.

Also, you misspelled Martin's name, which makes it harder for me to update the vote history I'm updating on my OneNote.

31. ISO #631

On the serious matter, I personally think Kira is a good lynch. It will solve the game cos his defenders would be 100% SUS.

I know this endeavor would meet some resistance once Kira's knight in shining armors shows up. But justice will prevail, I know we can do better than these scums.
    Light hasn't given me any scum tells. Stealth may be pocketing Light or simply be mafia with Light, but right now that possibility looks unlikely.

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

zzorange looks genuinely frustrated here. i think it's townie frustration. i don't see how scum would play this way.

35. ISO #635

Guys, we can't policy lynch on day 1. ZZorange is being a troll, but he is much more active and invested in this game than he was as scum in the Last Hope FM.
    @Funny Thing @S-FM Magoroth

Please take your votes off of ZZ. I don't want a Yuesford train to have any competition.
    @Stealthbomber16

If it comes down to it, please vote Yuesford instead of ZZ. Both are trolls, but Yuesford is acting scummier. Yuesford said his "master plan" is to make Light_Yagami unlynchable, but all Yuesford did since that post was double down on his push for Light_Yagami's lynch.

36. ISO #636

Ceko are you trying to get urself n1 killed, cause thats the road you're on Champ. I'd reconsider your course before you get hurt. Let's just say, I loaded my prefer list this game, you dig.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

37. ISO #637

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Guys, we can't policy lynch on day 1. ZZorange is being a troll, but he is much more active and invested in this game than he was as scum in the Last Hope FM.

Please take your votes off of ZZ. I don't want a Yuesford train to have any competition.
    @Stealthbomber16

If it comes down to it, please vote Yuesford instead of ZZ. Both are trolls, but Yuesford is acting scummier. Yuesford said his "master plan" is to make Light_Yagami unlynchable, but all Yuesford did since that post was double down on his push for Light_Yagami's lynch.
    2 smurfs are owned by theoneceko confirmed! I'm quite disappointed you would steep far too low just to win @theoneceko .

38. ISO #638

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post

@Stealthbomber16

I was pertaining to you as the "unlynchable confirmed townie just because im the #1 poster".
    Yagami + Ceko scum confirmed

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

Ceko are you trying to get urself n1 killed, cause thats the road you're on Champ. I'd reconsider your course before you get hurt. Let's just say, I loaded my prefer list this game, you dig.
    No, I really don't care. If you're allowed to sign up for any more FM games, then I guess I'll have to not play.

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

I don't know what tunneling means.

You are self-claiming it with your "I can't be lynch". It didn't come from me. And that would become a huge problem for everyone.
    That's why lynching Kira and him flipping Mafia would fill the blanks. Thus solving the game.

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650