S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    My wife was making me pina cooladas at noon.

I want to town read you but i'm having a hard time doing so.
    Do you townread me? 👉😖👈
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

He was my scum mate remember?

He did the exact same thing.

I can't reward a type of play where he just posts about SC2 matches. I don't even care if he is town he has got to go.
    Shitposting SC2 matchs ? Probably.
    But at least not infinitely coasting/afking.

And that's where scum would likely try to tackle if he is town, I assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Shitposting SC2 matchs ? Probably.
    But at least not infinitely coasting/afking.

And that's where scum would likely try to tackle if he is town, I assume.
    I would shoot him if I had a gun, put it that way
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

I would shoot him if I had a gun, put it that way
    Fair, understandable.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #459

He was my scum mate remember?

He did the exact same thing.

I can't reward a type of play where he just posts about SC2 matches. I don't even care if he is town he has got to go.

I mean I could just spew bullshit and go so these 2 guys r scum lmao!!!!!! But I don't think any of those thots yet since its day one and I want to participate so I have to post something or i get kicked. This kinda seems fueled by a little bit of salt crystals from our last loss, but I did want yall suggested in night chat, so don't hate the Marshall hate the game player.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

10. ISO #460

My voters:

Martingg: votes me for no lead or apparent reason, trolling. Also "confirms" Ceko with his first message of the day to be town even though he doesn't say anything throughout the whole session

Stealth: Votes me as well, citing me to be suspicious

BananaCucho: Provides reasonable evidence as to why he voted me; I do think he is towncore

Ceko: Sus beyond sus. First they claim to acknowledge my claim on having a lynch train, and so backs off on voting me, but as soon as I hold my stance on Ceko being scum, they immediately re-lynch me? What?

My reads:

TOWN:

Light
    BananaCucho (Took my bait, responds in a less defensive tone that would warrant a true mafia scum)
    ZZorange
    Yuesford
    (Latter 2 are here as well, because of prior experience playing with them)

SCUM:

CEKO (Changes opinions rapidly. Tries to bus me by saying they won't lynch me, but immediately re-lynches after I call him out)
    MartinGG (Claims "Ceko" to be towncore, even though he has no solid evidence)
    Stealth (Unsure about this one, it may change if I read him more)
    Blink (Only because they haven't largely contributed to anything yet, this read will change)

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

I don't scum read you
    Then townread yagami because I'm 100% certain he's town.

14. ISO #464

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    I mean I could just spew bullshit and go so these 2 guys r scum lmao!!!!!! But I don't think any of those thots yet since its day one and I want to participate so I have to post something or i get kicked. This kinda seems fueled by a little bit of salt crystals from our last loss, but I did want yall suggested in night chat, so don't hate the Marshall hate the game player.
    If you want to find things to post, I'd suggest finding posts in the game you agree with or disagree and say so. lots of bonus points for saying why.

spamming the game with useless sc2mafia garbage is only going to piss people off. And if that's your goal, we'll find the votes to get you. But I don't want that yet.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

Heading to bed soooooon.
    Leaving my vote to the scummiest rn.
    Haven't fully read early pages though.

Defending top 2 posters
    +
    First skip voter get to perish.

-vote Light_Yagami

17. ISO #467

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Trust me man no salt from our loss. I'd liked to have a little more help that game but it's okay you and Paopan did okay for first time scum FM players.

Reads are not bullshit though. If you look at the first game you played where we correctly lynched Mafia early on that was legit.

Also last game I was able to form reads to correctly guess the exact scum team of Lag+Varcron.

It's not crap if you drink the kool aid maybe i'll back off

18. ISO #468

Heading to bed soooooon.

Defending top 2 posters
    +

-vote Light_Yagami
    This is not the play

19. ISO #469

Heading to bed soooooon.

Defending top 2 posters
    +

-vote Light_Yagami
    +1, not the play. unless you want to get rid of useless.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

20. ISO #470

The only reason I have not said "yagami is towncore" yet is because I really don't want to type those words in that order just as a personal preference.

21. ISO #471

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Then townread yagami because I'm 100% certain he's town.
    Yagami's usually an easy read come later on in the game, I don't feel comfortable lynching him because I don't have a strong scum read atm. So I guess i'm with you on that.

22. ISO #472

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    The only reason I have not said "yagami is towncore" yet is because I really don't want to type those words in that order just as a personal preference.
    Just typing this post gave me anthrax

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

Yagami's usually an easy read come later on in the game, I don't feel comfortable lynching him because I don't have a strong scum read atm. So I guess i'm with you on that.
    Why vote ZZ over someone else?

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Skipping is the best strategy day 1. @Voss said so
    Trolling people who aren't even in the game is a COWARD move. Go back under your bridge.

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    auwt
    voss

are in my scumlist. they are both capable of contributing, but aren't. also, let me pull up light's quote about how scum play in clue saves:

granted, it's not like auwt and voss are pr-hunting. yuesford seems to be the only one doing that. i pushed trains on a few people, but just to see if scum would react. however, they are both being way too cool. well, voss is just afk. auwt is being too cool though.

yuesford
    zzorange

are also great lynches.

wrath

is still my top lynch target for today, but we can explore other options before the day ends. i know i should explain more about wrath---after all, i haven't posted as much as i did in last hope or the lazy 6p---but i want blink to carry me ;W;

martingg99

i liked whoever voted martin. whoever voted martin had a good reason for doing it. i simply expect more from martin.

blinkskater

is null because even though he could be in the same category as auwt and voss, i tunneled him very hard last game and made him mad ;W;. so i want to be nice to him now ;W;.

varcron

is null because even though he has given me scummy vibes, the guy gets scumread every game. interestingly, no one pointed out his scumminess in this game. i don't know if that's because this game is more chill than the last two i played or because he is actually scum. nevertheless, he is a bad lynch for today. there is way too much potential wifom around his slot.

stealthbomber

my feelings about him are null, but my brain tells me he's just a town i will hate for the rest of this game. i really don't appreciate that he's using his perception of my character to determine how i play forum mafia. i've thankfully only played one game as mafia, where i afk'ed. i know i've mentioned reasons for afk'ing in that game, but another reason why i afk'ed was because i didn't want to expose my teammate through my posts. i know stealth isn't hard scumreading me, but there's no way i can be in a team with anyone right now except bananacucho.

light_yagami
    renegade
    bananacucho
    funny thing

are town in no particular order. it's a very weak towncore, but this game i will be more likely to trust a strong player to be town. i loved banana's vote on wrathcyber, so i'll just have to trust that banana is town for now.

funny thing could be a pr, but i doubt a pr would make himself look so obvious. the guy is clearly trying to lay low. perhaps he is baiting a mafia kill so the real pr's can stay alive.

~~~

yea, i'm really not liking town's chances rn UWU ;W;. i have very few strong townreads, and unless people start posting more, i won't be able to add more people to my towncore.

~~~

i understand that my thoughts about blink are quite confusing. i will not reveal what game i'm playing with him until later. it's nearly impossible to trap blink when he's scum, so i might as well come clean with my intentions regarding his slot from the start. after all, blink probably already knows what i'm doing and people already suspected me for pushing stealth and banana.

Okay I just read this and laughed a little bit

Disclaimer: I agree with your reads on Yuesford (My vote is planted on them for already), yagami, cucho, and ren.

What I don't really like are some of your reasonings and contradictions

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko
    yea, i'm really not liking town's chances rn UWU ;W;. i have very few strong townreads, and unless people start posting more, i won't be able to add more people to my towncore.
    A few lines above this you literally said your townreads were weak af

are town in no particular order. it's a very weak towncore, but this game i will be more likely to trust a strong player to be town. i loved banana's vote on wrathcyber, so i'll just have to trust that banana is town for now.
    ^ this is a contradiction of the quote above

Specifically in this I don't really like this since we have a multitude of strong players in this game that will actively take advantage of you if they were scum for what you said here.

i liked whoever voted martin. whoever voted martin had a good reason for doing it. i simply expect more from martin.
    That's the second weakest reasoning other than your reasoning for null reading me. In essence you are saying "I like who votes martin because I want him to speak more", rather than an actual scumread.

This looks like something that should be a neutral read with a vote for pressure rather than a scumread.

is null because even though he has given me scummy vibes, the guy gets scumread every game. interestingly, no one pointed out his scumminess in this game. i don't know if that's because this game is more chill than the last two i played or because he is actually scum. nevertheless, he is a bad lynch for today. there is way too much potential wifom around his slot.
    If you're still hung up on me appearing scummy every fucking game I don't know what to tell you anymore, honestly I don't think it's that hard to get a proper read without over complicating on me.

Okay here's a few other things for dissection:

stealth scumleaning me for my weak scumread on him and you was what me made start to townread stealth.
    stealth mirrored my thoughts about you.
    scum!stealth would not ask the host to replace his teammate.
    You don't know this, and I don't see how you can come to this conclusion.

Okay, I like your reasoning on this and to me that makes me more confident in your read on Stealth as being legit rather than not.

alert town: mafia will try to find the pr's, so ignore any trains that are formed for weak reasons from now on, unless you have a good reason for not ignoring a train (aka, you think the train target is actually scum). sorry about starting one on banana, but he could be chill as a vanilla townie or power role, so in the end it doesn't really matter.
    Why wasn't this a thing from the beginning? Rather odd that you would mention this mid D1 rather than beginning D1, but town!ceko sometimes overlooks stuff like that, so that could be AI

And now an apology on the banana train? Are you trying to appeal to our sympathies of a weak train or are you trying to actually make up for your blunder? I'm inclined to think the latter at this point, but we'll see moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by theonecekp
    is still my top lynch target for today, but we can explore other options before the day ends. i know i should explain more about wrath---after all, i haven't posted as much as i did in last hope or the lazy 6p---but i want blink to carry me ;W;
    (your reasoning on Wrath)

What the fuck is this? No explanation but then two posts later you vote Wrath, lol?

Are you implying blink and you are teamed?

Sorry for the wallpost for like ~5 posts, but there was alot to look at in there.

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

i'm too apathetic (because i genuinely am no longer as invested in fm due to personal reasons, not because i am scum. no varcron, i am not being self-aware scum.)
    Never said you were a self aware scum, just that some of your stuff doesn't really make sense

I've been apathy read before too and it sucks.

42. ISO #492

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Am I mistaken or did I give you the impression that I thought you were bussing?

Because I thought I said the exact opposite and you guys couldn't be temmates.
    I like this from Martin, trying to figure stuff out

No wall posts so far though which is fairly odd.

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

i just wanted to make blink talk. his first two posts were "hi" and "bye"

i didn't want him to carry me. who the fuck asks an afk player to carry them? it's like what crichard did in last hope. you were there @Varcron
    I was there, you're right with what you said.

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    What the fuck is this? No explanation but then two posts later you vote Wrath, lol?
    yea i think i said earlier i didn't want to divulge my reasons for voting wrath until eod:

wrath didn't [have a good reason for scumleaning me], but more on that later.

50. ISO #500

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    i dont know what a ghost is two people died already?
    Essentially nothing happened. N0 was no-kill. We’re down a VT and either another VT or a TPR at random.