Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 3518
  1. ISO #2051

2. ISO #2052

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Addressing the post because it's colored.

Except for freaking out over single votes (which can be scummy in some circumstances and towny in others, depends on game state, on the kind of vote and on the way he's "freaking out"), those points all have two common attributes:

- They are not inherently scummy. They may not be how you play the game, Blink, but they're not scummy. Looking towny is a concern present in everyone, including town. It only becomes an issue if it's the only thing one does. And here, it doesn't look like that's what Ceko has been doing (correct me if I'm wrong).
    - They are a very good description of Ceko's normal town game lol.

I am certainly not going to vote Ceko based on what you said and on his reaction, Blink. In fact, it's making me townread him lol. His vote on you still is a big question mark, though.

Also Ceko, remember that this is just a game we're playing for fun and that everyone is trying to win, so don't get worked up over it, there's nothing to be sad about ^^
    Thank you for the kind words ^-^. I'm more mad than sad though o.O.

UWU HEWWO!!! :33

3. ISO #2053

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ......... lol can we please not

Ok, I'll try checking that out.

No double kills from the Mafia? Isn't the setup meant to have those?
    It's okay. I want to learn to not take scumreads personally instead of flailing and depending on someone's protection whenever I do get scumread. You're being very nice, but I'm a masochist who wants to get attacked by super-evil villain blink. /s

Just so you're all aware, BLINK IS 99% CONFIRMED TOWN!

4. ISO #2054

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I got very angry at blinkskater. That's all. My vote will be on FT or Yuesford at EoD.
    It's okay. I want to learn to not take scumreads personally instead of flailing and depending on someone's protection whenever I do get scumread. You're being very nice, but I'm a masochist who wants to get attacked by super-evil villain blink. /s

Just so you're all aware, BLINK IS 99% CONFIRMED TOWN!
    Ok, then everything should be fine lol

Also, is Funny Thing really claiming doctor or is "just kidding" applying to the claim?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #2055

Unless something crazy happens, I'm willing to follow your PoE after you die.

What about nerfed medic claims? Should I trust those?

I can actually ask for your opinion because you're confirmed town.
    Medic claims are a lot more difficult lol, that will be up to you.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #2056

No. However, I am willing to sheep you. I truly believe that wolves have been put in a box. In other words, they've no chance of winning unless they kill you tonight.

I prefer FT -> Stealth -> Yuesford -> Renegade -> Light -> Wrath -> blinkskater -> theoneceko.

I'm not so adamant about lynching Stealth that I would go nuts if you said you really wanted a Yuesford lynch. Part of why I want to lynch Stealth is because I'm mad at him, even though I shouldn't get mad in a game.
    So, I do think SB16's slot does have potential of being a wolf.

However if he is I think he get's the W over me here 100% and I'm okay with that because if he's wolf he played me like a fiddle, and literally knew what I was thinking before I even posted how I was thinking.

What it comes down to is the Yues/Funny/Renegade slots do not get free passes. I believe Yues was saved day one because he was scum. I think funny has scum slipped, and Renegade isn't doing anything. These three slots always go before Sb16 in a flip less setup.

7. ISO #2057

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So, I do think SB16's slot does have potential of being a wolf.

However if he is I think he get's the W over me here 100% and I'm okay with that because if he's wolf he played me like a fiddle, and literally knew what I was thinking before I even posted how I was thinking.

What it comes down to is the Yues/Funny/Renegade slots do not get free passes. I believe Yues was saved day one because he was scum. I think funny has scum slipped, and Renegade isn't doing anything. These three slots always go before Sb16 in a flip less setup.
    MIND MELD

Only thing I think to say here is that I think Renegade goes before Funny. Funny does seem to be thinking with a pro-town mindset even he hasn't posted anything more than 3 sentences at a time all game
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

11. ISO #2061

-vote Funny Thing

I'm okay with voting Yuesford today, but I just want competing trains.

Does it even matter to have competing trains right now? SMH
    lol when the two competing trains are scum I don't think so lol

12. ISO #2062

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

I Will Add That Ceko Did State That Scum Likes To Hide In Top Posters.. As A Strategy.. Also, Looking Back It Seems SB16 Has Been Overtly Trying To Pocket People.. He From What Ive Seen Has Been Intentionally Trying To Butter You Up Blink.. Now Back To What I Was Doing..

19. ISO #2069

-vote funny thing
    i wish whoever told the host not to allow hammering hadnt cuz im kind of bored of this. wrathmellow and renegade get a free pass. you are lying about being gunner an everyone else is just get frustrated or not playing plus you almost killed me yesterday bcuz you want to just fuck around

20. ISO #2070

nobody put 2 n 2 together to see that youv been lying about being gunner or vigilante or whatever but idc you arent helping town because your reads are kind of ass this game ngl. theon n anime guy are both town charmander was prob town martin was prob town . i know its flipples but mannnnn i think you struck out too many times and thats how im pretty sure you are lying

21. ISO #2071

im not trippin either like i said i think town wil lstill win just one day later but if the last 3 ppl are theon anime guy and you shaggy i hope they lynch your ass because you are straight up lying abot being gunner. nothing about it or the way you play makes sense and everybody sees it. theon sees it. anime guy sees it. stealthman sees it only people sucking yuor dick are renegade yues cuz they arent even playing hah

22. ISO #2072

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    im not trippin either like i said i think town wil lstill win just one day later but if the last 3 ppl are theon anime guy and you shaggy i hope they lynch your ass because you are straight up lying abot being gunner. nothing about it or the way you play makes sense and everybody sees it. theon sees it. anime guy sees it. stealthman sees it only people sucking yuor dick are renegade yues cuz they arent even playing hah
    If you can be this toxic, you can be a regular member of this site, asssuming you aren't already on another account.

If you're not a smurf, I hope you play more.

We need more regular players!

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074

If you can be this toxic, you can be a regular member of this site, asssuming you aren't already on another account.

i mean im not trying to be toxic but like damn everybody is just talkin about out of game shit an when ppl try to play the game nobody talks to them or says YEAAAH OK IM WITH HIM !

25. ISO #2075

Ceko I Think Its Fair To Say The Fact You Have Been Writing In Colors The Whole Game Slightly Distracting.. Just Letting You Know.. On A Re-Read.. Its Definitely Annoying..

26. ISO #2076

27. ISO #2077

28. ISO #2078

we try talking to you but you dont listen at all and i know why you are lying about being gunner but you wont say shit
    I listen to the people I town read, not scum read.

If you're going to CC me now is the time because I'm Vigilante

29. ISO #2079

nobody put 2 n 2 together to see that youv been lying about being gunner or vigilante or whatever but idc you arent helping town because your reads are kind of ass this game ngl. theon n anime guy are both town charmander was prob town martin was prob town . i know its flipples but mannnnn i think you struck out too many times and thats how im pretty sure you are lying
    If I struck out on banana and martin.

It's exactly you, Yuesford, Renegade.

I'm not worried.

30. ISO #2080

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ceko I Think Its Fair To Say The Fact You Have Been Writing In Colors The Whole Game Slightly Distracting.. Just Letting You Know.. On A Re-Read.. Its Definitely Annoying..
    The Fact That You Are Trying To Look Like Town Using Majority Green.. Is Telling..
    It isn't. I like using colors, and even though I use green too much, I want people to townread me. Why wouldn't I want to do that as town?

31. ISO #2081

I listen to the people I town read, not scum read.

If you're going to CC me now is the time because I'm Vigilante
    He Has Lead Me To Believe He Is Town Off Things Hes Said.. The Questions He Asked Day 2 And The Analytical Thinking He Did Day 2. Day 3 SB16 Pressured Funny Thing Much As Your Still Doing.. Funny Thing Has Been Pretty Consistent Though The Process.. Now Ill Dig My Heels In A Little Deep Defending Him If You Like...

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

He Has Lead Me To Believe He Is Town Off Things Hes Said.. The Questions He Asked Day 2 And The Analytical Thinking He Did Day 2. Day 3 SB16 Pressured Funny Thing Much As Your Still Doing.. Funny Thing Has Been Pretty Consistent Though The Process.. Now Ill Dig My Heels In A Little Deep Defending Him If You Like...
    Deeper Defending Him* Edit

Look I Edited A Post..

34. ISO #2084

Nope I don't agree sorry

35. ISO #2085

36. ISO #2086

37. ISO #2087

38. ISO #2088

39. ISO #2089

Let Me Put It This Way Im Pretty Sure We Still Have A Sheriff Based On Some Bread Crumbs Ive Found.. I Wont Give That Person Away.. Because I Dont Want Them Dead.. Im Willing Ta Lynch Only Yuesford.. Today Even Though Renegade And SB16 Have Been Voting Pretty Consistently Together

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091

nah you are a different power role or vt. any other role probably died ha and i get the play but it wasnt needed
    This has zero logic backing it. Also makes zero sense.

There is absolutely no world I keep a Vigilante claim going as town if I'm not fucking Vigilante.

I do not feel bad about lynching you. You deserve it (:

42. ISO #2092

43. ISO #2093

44. ISO #2094

There is absolutely no world I keep a Vigilante claim going as town if I'm not fucking Vigilante.

thats another lie but if im wrong after the game good job still was a bad shot

45. ISO #2095

He Isnt Countering Your Claim Man.. Hes Claiming Something Different..

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097

thats another lie but if im wrong after the game good job still was a bad shot
    It could be a bad shot, I had my reasons for doing it.

I feel a town banana would have tried to interact with me, that was a huge decision for me shooting him.

He did not even once TRY to even figure out my alignment.

FMPOV it was a good shot.

48. ISO #2098

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100