1. ISO #2501

2. ISO #2502

3. ISO #2503

4. ISO #2504

5. ISO #2505

6. ISO #2506

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    true but like i said you got renag to go with your vote and maybe that other guy who isnt playin so i need to leave it to them to see you are lying
    Very opportunistic by you earlier when you were throwing shade at them, Now you beg for their votes like some sort of monster?

They can see right through your bull shit, if MM even show's up he will anyways lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #2507

i dont have a crew so when you say they are with me they know you are lying right there they wont be afraid to vote you. you made too many enemies just saiyin
    So you are saying that because I think it's them they will vote me because of that?

Not because they think I'm scum but because I'm voting them, they obviously have to vote me?

hahahah

8. ISO #2508

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Very opportunistic by you earlier when you were throwing shade at them, Now you beg for their votes like some sort of monster?

They can see right through your bull shit, if MM even show's up he will anyways lol
    i dont want renag to vote with me because he is your partner lool he dies tomorrow and that other guy is already voted me

9. ISO #2509

10. ISO #2510

Blink if you’re town I hope you’ll reread this game and use it as a learning experience postgame.

Ok back to the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #2511

ppl will think on your gunner claim and think om how you played and come to the same reasoning because nobody here is my partner. you just talk over ppl and say bs all game. if you were a good guy you would know where im coming from and maybe you do but you dont wanna go there. you cabt because your a bad guy

12. ISO #2512

Not gonna have time to respond to blinks post today. Not gonna respond to the rest of his posts because he’s locked on a shitty tunnel.

Honestly believe we’ve lost the game here and probably to only one or two wolves

13. ISO #2513

14. ISO #2514

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Not gonna have time to respond to blinks post today. Not gonna respond to the rest of his posts because he’s locked on a shitty tunnel.

Honestly believe we’ve lost the game here and probably to only one or two wolves
    we will win he is not town. if you saw my post read that player not that claim and what do yothink

15. ISO #2515

we will win he is not town. if you saw my post read that player not that claim and what do yothink
    Problem is that if blink is town here this is the worst he’s played in a very long time

16. ISO #2516

Hey bud you wanted to vote funny with me earlier what's going on?

17. ISO #2517

18. ISO #2518

19. ISO #2519

20. ISO #2520

21. ISO #2521

You've yet to say why me voting Funny here is a bad thing
    Because, as I’ve stated and you have conveniently refused to quote or respond to, I currently view him as town. This has changed since the start of the day.

22. ISO #2522

Because, as I’ve stated and you have conveniently refused to quote or respond to, I currently view him as town. This has changed since the start of the day.
    Oh so read Funny's slot as town, why?

23. ISO #2523

Problem is that if blink is town here this is the worst he’s played in a very long time
    i guess but i dont know how he normally plays i would have probably been cool with his gunner claim but nothing else about him seems good. he cant see my perspectives at all and even if i was waaaay wrong about him which im not we dont lose this game today and get rid of a liability thats my point that he doesnt see. he cant get it because he doesnt wanna die but i dont care if i do. he doesnt wanna go there and cant so he is playing like this. i 2as literally voting you and calling you scum yesterday and yies tried to get me killed and you know none of us are on a team so its your call stealman

24. ISO #2524

25. ISO #2525

-vote blinkskater

Acknowledging that I’m not voting with the majority here.
    Acknowledging that this is a potentially game losing play.

Blinkskater has conveniently left out and twisted about 15% of my posts from the last 3 days in the last 6 hours. I’m at the point where if this is the losing play I literally don’t care because he’s being so aggravating to play with.

26. ISO #2526

27. ISO #2527

-vote blinkskater

Blinkskater has conveniently left out and twisted about 15% of my posts from the last 3 days in the last 6 hours. I’m at the point where if this is the losing play I literally don’t care because he’s being so aggravating to play with.
    you made the right choice even if you dont wanna hear itfrom me

28. ISO #2528

29. ISO #2529

30. ISO #2530

I think this is a better out than voting for FT today. I feel scumpainted by blink right now. If there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s to trust my gut when pushed. The only skill I’ve got is figuring out if trains on me are well founded or not LOL

31. ISO #2531

I think this is a better out than voting for FT today. I feel scumpainted by blink right now. If there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s to trust my gut when pushed. The only skill I’ve got is figuring out if trains on me are well founded or not LOL
    im just legit wondering why he thought sayin we were teamed sounded good to him smh 🤦

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

If blink is town here then he’s done the thing where he’s arrived at the conclusion that I’m scum before actually doing any research on it. If you come into making reads expecting to find someone a certain alignment, then you’ll find them that alignment

34. ISO #2534

35. ISO #2535

As I've correctly predicted that's two scum votes on me, wonder when the Yagami 3rd will show up.
    theon will vote you soon and so will animw guy and prob yues. if anyone thinks im not just vanilla go ahead and vote me idc this is is way to win here

36. ISO #2536

If blink is town here then he’s done the thing where he’s arrived at the conclusion that I’m scum before actually doing any research on it. If you come into making reads expecting to find someone a certain alignment, then you’ll find them that alignment
    FTR I made a huge wall post where I put the pieces together that you are scum.

I've been back and forth with it the entire game, Ceko knows because he's pointed it out lol

37. ISO #2537

that aint confirmation bias. i talked about that earlier he has to put me with someone for him to try to make sense becausr he wants me gone and because he thinks he can talk over everyone else. if he says the game is over if i dont die then people who think im good will feel presured to

38. ISO #2538

39. ISO #2539

FTR I made a huge wall post where I put the pieces together that you are scum.

I've been back and forth with it the entire game, Ceko knows because he's pointed it out lol
    In that post there was a lot of:
    1. Fake inconsistency. You found inconsistency where there was none. I already gave an example of it.
    2. Town crediting. There were several moments where you even said “yeah that’s towny” but I’m still scum??

Like you can’t even actually discredit my game so you’re forcing a discredit of it. There’s so many things you can actually do to make a genuine push on me but you’re making stuff up instead.

40. ISO #2540

this thing in your head when you are playing as italino mafia is information that says what if im wrong right? what if clownslater is really gunner am i gonna lose? if i die instead of him can town figure it out withot me. he doesnt have that. he isnt saying what if funny thing is vanilla. he isnt saying am i a problem to the town by existimg. he doesnt say any of that because he cant allow himself to be seen that way.
    somebody questions him 1 time and what does he do. he tells theon or yues theyare dumb. if stealthman or anime guy says something they are scummy. only 2 other people in this whole ass game and they never talked to him and we dont know anything about how they feel

41. ISO #2541

-vote blinkskater

*facepalm*

Unless its Zwebus, voting a player cuz they are aggravating is DIM.

42. ISO #2542

In that post there was a lot of:
    1. Fake inconsistency. You found inconsistency where there was none. I already gave an example of it.
    2. Town crediting. There were several moments where you even said “yeah that’s towny” but I’m still scum??

Like you can’t even actually discredit my game so you’re forcing a discredit of it. There’s so many things you can actually do to make a genuine push on me but you’re making stuff up instead.
    False, I never said "Yeah that's towny."

I've made nothing up all of the evidence is in my post.

43. ISO #2543

You guys are literally proving my point for me XD.

If Sb16 was town here he would be trying to reason with me that he is town not vote me while thinking i'm town still XD
    Exactly.

If you are scum GG but goddamn there is very little reason (<1% chance) to believe "clownskater" (that made me laugh thanks Funny Thong) is scum and then how the hell you rationalize that vote is beyond me.

44. ISO #2544

45. ISO #2545

46. ISO #2546

47. ISO #2547

48. ISO #2548

49. ISO #2549

50. ISO #2550

i dont need a bs claim im straight vanilla and you never could admit that because you dont want to because you want me gone alright you do you
    I can't admit I'm VT because I'm not I'm Vigilante lol

You seem pretty mad I randed a PR role thing game.

Yes I've wanted you gone since yesterday, Now you want me gone today lol