5. ISO #2955

6. ISO #2956

7. ISO #2957

8. ISO #2958

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Quit copying people. That's FT's thing. FT called blink "clownsk8er."

Jesus Christ.
    ceko why have you been trying to buddy me over the last 72 hours?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #2959

All votes are being reset since i am implementing a 4 vote hammer. Day will end if you all 4 vote the same vote. Since this is only 4 alive. To keep the game from Dragging on. Remember it will take all 4 to vote same vote to end day. So if you voted you will have to recast your vote. I have Pmed you all this.

4 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Mike; July 1st, 2021 at 07:25 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #2960

11. ISO #2961

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    All votes are being reset since i am implementing a 4 vote hammer. Day will end if you all 4 vote the same vote. Since this is only 4 alive. To keep the game from Dragging on. Remember it will take all 4 to vote same vote to end day. So if you voted you will have to recast your vote. I have Pmed you all this.

4 votes to hammer.
    Thank you for resetting.

12. ISO #2962

13. ISO #2963

14. ISO #2964

15. ISO #2965

Yuesford, why do you want to vote Stealth instead of Light? You were tunneled on Light for at least day 1 and 2.
    Yes. I know.. I was tunneled by light for the first 2 days and I cannot do anything because of it.

But realized today, that it might be a good thing. Why?

Cos I'm currently still alive as late as this stage. Stealth probably thought I was still going to blame Kira. But now, my thoughts are complete.

Blinkskater is half right. It's not sb16 + light. It's sb16 with light as his bitch.
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

16. ISO #2966

I will not skip until these two players agree to do the following tomorrow if I die:
    @Yuesford please vote Light. I'm 99% certain that Stealth is town. @Light_Yagami please vote Yuesford. I'm 99% certain that Stealth is town.
    What's wrong with you? You've been a great town asset for day 1 and 2. And you become stale at day 3.. But you became one of the worst player in day 4 and 5.

It coincide with what you've said yesterday.. From what I remember, you are focusing solely on day 2. Why is that? Is that because it is your golden age?

Your decision making here doesn't make any sense.

17. ISO #2967

Aight. I've decided. Fuck the skip. I'm not going to be your bitch @theoneceko . I'm beginning to suspect you are scum. Right now it's 66% stealth, 33% ceko, and 1% kira.

-vote stealthbomber16

You are going down today. At least if ceko flips scum, I can still have my revenge at sc2.

18. ISO #2968

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Aight. I've decided. Fuck the skip. I'm not going to be your bitch @theoneceko . I'm beginning to suspect you are scum. Right now it's 66% stealth, 33% ceko, and 1% kira.

-vote stealthbomber16

You are going down today. At least if ceko flips scum, I can still have my revenge at sc2.
    and Kira

19. ISO #2969

20. ISO #2970

Afterwards, scum will win
    It's gg well played for everyone except me. Cos I suspected the guy at the early stages of the game.
    So yeah. Currently, I'm very salty to the way how it turned out cos my suspected scums are still alive.
    But if I'm really scum. I will definitely going to Kira night 1 and I'm going to leave a beautiful death note close to the side of his grave.

21. ISO #2971

I will not skip until these two players agree to do the following tomorrow if I die:
    @Yuesford please vote Light. I'm 99% certain that Stealth is town. @Light_Yagami please vote Yuesford. I'm 99% certain that Stealth is town.

-vote stealthbomber16

@Yuesford I made that post to see your reaction in particular. Asking Light to vote you and you to vote Light will mean you will die because Stealth will vote you over Light. Disagreeing with me is NAI, but you haven't even mentioned how my requests would lead to you getting lynched tomorrow. Instead, you throw a vote on Stealth because it's the only chance a scum!Yuesford has of winning. Then, you call me a possible scum while keeping your vote on Stealth because you don't want to push me any further.

22. ISO #2972

23. ISO #2973

24. ISO #2974

@Yuesford I made that post to see your reaction in particular. Asking Light to vote you and you to vote Light will mean you will die because Stealth will vote you over Light. Disagreeing with me is NAI, but you haven't even mentioned how my requests would lead to you getting lynched tomorrow. Instead, you throw a vote on Stealth because it's the only chance a scum!Yuesford has of winning. Then, you call me a possible scum while keeping your vote on Stealth because you don't want to push me any further.
    I answered it. Post #2969

25. ISO #2975

I am also lightly suspecting ceko.

Someone suspect light so that we can have 4 layers of wine going into tonight.

26. ISO #2976

Today is all about proper setup and Yuesford seems to have completely missed the point of it.

You can tell he isn't reading my posts though so it doesn't really matter what I say.

27. ISO #2977

28. ISO #2978

You just said that Kira has a 1% chance of being scum, so why would you even entertain the thought of Kira being scum right now?

It looks like you're faking your anger right now. This makes you look scummy.
    Wow. You really are getting worst... Are you playing this bad on purpose or you suck at being scum once the herd has been trimmed out..

29. ISO #2979

30. ISO #2980

31. ISO #2981

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Today is all about proper setup and Yuesford seems to have completely missed the point of it.

You can tell he isn't reading my posts though so it doesn't really matter what I say.
    I'm reading it so shut it! I vote whoever I think is scum.

I'm not going to listen to a suspected scum.

32. ISO #2982

Uhmm no. I am going to be voted off cos SB16 defended Kira all game whilst I did the opposite.
    You just proved my point.

The only way that scum!Yuesford can win is by voting Stealth. You're saying that you scumread Stealth because he pocketed Light, but if you're town, then you've zero reason to do that. You were very tunneled on Light, which makes your recent statement that Light is 1% scum look very swingy. Why would you suspect anyone that defends scum!Light. You could argue that Stealth is also scum, but we already know that's impossible because the game would be over by now.

33. ISO #2983

34. ISO #2984

Nice! Why though?

I might do that if I catch up to day 3.
    You've spent the last 72 hours agreeing with every single post I've made. Even the stupid ones.

35. ISO #2985

36. ISO #2986

37. ISO #2987

38. ISO #2988

You believe that trolls are scum, but as a recently active player on the mod, I disagree. I troll a lot as town on the mod, so I saw Yuesford's trolly behavior as NAI. When you look past his trolling, you should realize that Yuesford has been trying to play the game. I'm not the only one who sees this. Auwt, who was most likely town, and Wrath, who is most likely town, agree with me. I don't know about MM, but Wrath was in MM's spot. Blink and Magoroth, who are both confirmed town, also townread Yuesford.

It should be pretty obvious what Yuesford's alignment is. This game is basically solved because of all these associative reads I just found.
    Blink and Magoroth did not like Renegade on day 2. Both are confirmed (dead) town.

Stealth didn’t like Renegade either on day 2, so by association Stealth is basically confirmed town.

Also, Stealth made some insanely townie posts this game. Lynching Stealth is a big mistake.
    Scum rarely try to game solve like this.
    I agree with your scum team fully, with the obvious exception of Magoroth.
    some examples of you being uncharacteristically compliant/inconsistent

39. ISO #2989

40. ISO #2990

Stealth, ask why I think you're town again.
    1. why do you think im town
    2. why do i need to ask why not just say it

41. ISO #2991

i know ceko well enough to know you don't like calling me town in a way similar to how i dont like calling yagami town

question now becomes:
    1. is it coming from a place of mechanical confirmation
    or 2. are you trying to weasel your way into my pocket by killing light tonight so you can easily win the game

42. ISO #2992

43. ISO #2993

and while we're at it we can't just forget about how light hasn't really offered much in the way of solving in the last 3 days other than saying "maybe it's stealthbomber" or "maybe its yuesford".

this game isn't mechanically solved yet

44. ISO #2994

45. ISO #2995

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    some examples of you being uncharacteristically compliant/inconsistent
    Yes, I townread Yuesford yesterday, but since the game didn't end after Renegade's lynch I'm taking a much harder look at this slot. Also, I'm constructing another wall post from day 2. I found ANOTHER scum slip from Yuesford and posts that suggest he's in a team with Renegade and FT.

I don't know what to do besides drop more quotes that make you look very townie. I'm correctly townreading you because I'm not a power role.

If I'm scum, who do you think are my partners?

46. ISO #2996

Yes, I townread Yuesford yesterday, but since the game didn't end after Renegade's lynch I'm taking a much harder look at this slot. Also, I'm constructing another wall post from day 2. I found ANOTHER scum slip from Yuesford and posts that suggest he's in a team with Renegade and FT.

I don't know what to do besides drop more quotes that make you look very townie. I'm correctly townreading you because I'm not a power role.

If I'm scum, who do you think are my partners?
    im going to actually choose to tactically not answer this question

47. ISO #2997

48. ISO #2998

49. ISO #2999

You just said that Kira has a 1% chance of being scum, so why would you even entertain the thought of Kira being scum right now?

It looks like you're faking your anger right now. This makes you look scummy.
    cos this is a flipless setup.

Remember "anti-bacterial soaps states 99.9% of germ" in their commercial. SMH. You are ridiculous.

50. ISO #3000