S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 3518
  1. ISO #2401

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Yagami all you've done is tunnel on Yuesford but never push for the trigger to be pulled when it mattered.

You let people especially sb16+funny give you free town reads for very weak and hollow reasons.

You've done little to no solving.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #2402

Can’t make a good response until I’m at a computer and I’m not sure when that is going to be today.

Biggest issue I saw was blink saying that at one point I said I was AGAINST a Yuesford lynch at some point when I said I didn’t like how he wasn’t the top train. I’ll have to actually respond to that post, won’t I?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #2403

4. ISO #2404

5. ISO #2405

I’m actually really considering flipping my vote now onto blink because I’m getting scum painted so bad here FML

Question is whether or not blink is completely misinterpreting everything I’m doing on ACCIDENT or if he’s doing it on PURPOSE and considering just how schizophrenic blink has been today is a complete tossup.

6. ISO #2406

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can’t make a good response until I’m at a computer and I’m not sure when that is going to be today.

Biggest issue I saw was blink saying that at one point I said I was AGAINST a Yuesford lynch at some point when I said I didn’t like how he wasn’t the top train. I’ll have to actually respond to that post, won’t I?
    Sure you can do what ever you want. I provided the quote when you said you didn't like Yuesfords train, it's all there. Mr scumslip. "I don't want to miss lynch town auwt" and then do it anyway lol

7. ISO #2407

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Every time someone Echo'd a town read on Yagami he has just accepted them like a kid accepting presents on christmas.

Town Yagami is always suspicious of everyone.

It's actually a complete 180 from town Yagami.
    Im Actually Suspicious.. But I Cant Suspect Everyone All The Time.. At Every Junction..

8. ISO #2408

I’m actually really considering flipping my vote now onto blink because I’m getting scum painted so bad here FML

Question is whether or not blink is completely misinterpreting everything I’m doing on ACCIDENT or if he’s doing it on PURPOSE and considering just how schizophrenic blink has been today is a complete tossup.
    Notice the shade here town at my slot just because I pointed out why he's scum.

The evidence on what you've done is all over the thread.

Vote me SB16, good luck with that LOL

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

@Funny Thing

If blink wasn't vig and real vig was alive then he'd be dead right now. It makes no sense for a scum blink to try and claim vig like that on day 2 when real vig is statistically still alive in a flipless setup. That is a high risk play with very little payoff. It does not make any sense for blink to make that play.
    Correct SB16.

11. ISO #2411

Correct SB16.
    Which is part of why I’m so hesitant to call you scum despite your horrible play rn

12. ISO #2412

The POE is here the game is solved in the end we worked together and persevered. It was a bumpy road but we did it bois.

POE: Funny//Sb16//Yagami

Town: blink, Ceko, Renegade, MM, YUES

Scum: Funny, SB16, Yagami

GG
    I'm down for this POE from here out.

13. ISO #2413

low energy isnt scummy but low contribution tends to be. it's honestly insane that you're gonna make it into the ultra late game just by not spouting ultra scummy shit. any other game and you should be today's lynch but everyone is competing for the scum flag right now
    So it's insane that renegade made it to late game for NOT spouting ultra scummy shit, but it's okay for you to give yagami+funny a pass for actually spouting scummy shit?

That's wolfy as fuck

14. ISO #2414

15. ISO #2415

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm down for this POE from here out.
    It's literally dependent on Yues, because I genuinely pissed him off before, and he legit voted me for it not because he thought I was scum but because I was indeed being a dick.

I do see him having no issue voting Sb16+Yagami though. So you guys will be straight.

16. ISO #2416

17. ISO #2417

18. ISO #2418

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420

21. ISO #2421

Yagami's usually an easy read come later on in the game, I don't feel comfortable lynching him because I don't have a strong scum read atm. So I guess i'm with you on that.
    This post aged well.

Light is looking very scummy right now.

22. ISO #2422

23. ISO #2423

24. ISO #2424

25. ISO #2425

26. ISO #2426

27. ISO #2427

28. ISO #2428

29. ISO #2429

30. ISO #2430

31. ISO #2431

Since we’re at least one mafia down we can absolutely solve the game.

I’ll go ahead and remove any illusions by claiming VT right now. No chance I die tonight anyway.
    This is funny SB16 says no chance he dies tonight ha ha

32. ISO #2432

33. ISO #2433

34. ISO #2434

TOWN: Lock town. If we lynch from this pool I will burn an orphanage.
    Me - duh
    Blinkskater - conf town as far as I care. Your play at the end of yesterday was textbook meta town gov blinkskater.
    Yagami - Yes he doesn't look good. Yagami just plays like shit. This is something that is well established. But I'm willing to bet you 100% this guy is town. His reads are garbage and he has no idea what he is doing but he is actively trying to solve the game as we should be doing right now. You are expecting too much from this player.

Town Lean: Not certain of their alignment
    Wrath - I'm 99% certain this guy is parity cop. If he's not he should go into the red pool for today.
    Ceko - Still the weak day 1 gives me pause but he has been trying to solve the game. The fact that I have no meta for ceko is the only thing stopping him from being top segment I think.

Lynchables
    Funny Thing - Did not like how this guy played during the 2nd half of day 2. Took him down a peg in my book.
    Yuesford - Think he did pretty well towards the tail end of day 2 considering it was just a "follow the leader" scenario and he's a mod player so that's what he's best at. I've learned to trust my day 1 strong reads because every time I go back on them I lose the fucking game.
    Renegade - The fact that renegade hasn't been pushed all game is honestly fucking ridiculous considering this guy is universally scumread. This is where I would like to start today.

With that said
    -vote Renegade
    A reads list from SB16 earlier in the day. We've pretty much cleared Renegade as a town here.

Funny is in SB16's scum reads but later on he insists Funny is a "Miss lynch"

35. ISO #2435

36. ISO #2436

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    idk when are you gonna do somethung other than blog about how much you like clownsk8tRboi
    I wuz a sk8er boi I said see ya later BOI

you weren't good enough for da wiin

Cekos a super star

slammin on ren's guitar

and now you're gettin lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyynched

37. ISO #2437

38. ISO #2438

39. ISO #2439

I wuz a sk8er boi I said see ya later BOI

you weren't good enough for da wiin

Cekos a super star

slammin on ren's guitar

and now you're gettin lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyynched
    thats pgood but i already saw the future we kill you and win and in an alternate univers were you are good we still kill you and win ha

40. ISO #2440

41. ISO #2441

42. ISO #2442

43. ISO #2443

44. ISO #2444

45. ISO #2445

46. ISO #2446

47. ISO #2447

48. ISO #2448

49. ISO #2449

50. ISO #2450

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    idk i never had 2 ppl helping me when i vote all game my teammates tried killing me all game didn they ??
    What does MM + Ren have to do with that?

Sb16+Yagami havn't tried to kill you because you're still alive