Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 3518
  1. ISO #2201

2. ISO #2202

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Then why didn't you shoot me night 1? You're a dick for asking the host for help to further your cause.
    I didn't shoot you N1 because it took me a few re-reads+ The reads of players I KNOW are town because of how they flipped, VARCRON + MAGOROTH.

Editing posts is against the rules because if you're scum and scum slip you can fucking fix it LOL.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #2203

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm telling Renegade to make his own decision and you sit there and call me a clown? (:

I don't even need to reply.
    you just did tho.. and yeah theon and shaggy and stealth and yues are all reading what im saying and thinking i might have a point. listen ill make it clearer for everyone else imagine its you and your best good guy read and shaggy left would you rather that or you and your best and second best good guy reads left.
    its not hard man we lose in a final 3 or w.e with you if your bad or we hunt for bad guys and win with skill which i know we win. and if somehow your ass is town yaknow what you shot charmander you did what you wanted gj but nothin else you have done sounds good at all and we all know it

4. ISO #2204

5. ISO #2205

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    what are you talking about you keep doubling down on the same unverified shit when your reads havent made sense all game. what if you just killed charmander and claimed gunner anyway what would you have to lose as scum
    I would lose my life because nobody in their right mind would let me live if I was CC'd You make ZERO sense.

6. ISO #2206

7. ISO #2207

I didn't shoot you N1 because it took me a few re-reads+ The reads of players I KNOW are town because of how they flipped, VARCRON + MAGOROTH.

Editing posts is against the rules because if you're scum and scum slip you can fucking fix it LOL.
    I already said I edited it because of the automatic emoticons. Why don't you check the edit history to check if I edited something that could've changed the reads.

I'm voting you cos ur being a dick about a simple mistake committed by new players. In my first game, no one gave a fuck about it, even you. But in this game, you are being opportunistic about it.
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

8. ISO #2208

9. ISO #2209

10. ISO #2210

11. ISO #2211

12. ISO #2212

if you were ccd n you just killed your cc at night with the bad guys kill man stop playing dumb
    I claimed my banana shot instantly D2.

If I was CC'D, the correct play for town would be to lynch me and the other Vigi because in a flip less setup they can't be sure. How would I be able to kill who ever CC'd me if I don't have any more shots?

Oh wait I can't : D

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

15. ISO #2215

I claimed my banana shot instantly D2.

If I was CC'D, the correct play for town would be to lynch me and the other Vigi because in a flip less setup they can't be sure. How would I be able to kill who ever CC'd me if I don't have any more shots?

Oh wait I can't : D
    exactly so why wouldnt a bad guy not do that. you are dumb tellin more

16. ISO #2216

17. ISO #2217

18. ISO #2218

19. ISO #2219

20. ISO #2220

I already said I edited it because of the automatic emoticons. Why don't you check the edit history to check if I edited something that could've changed the reads.

I'm voting you cos ur being a dick about a simple mistake committed by new players. In my first game, no one gave a fuck about it, even you. But in this game, you are being opportunistic about it.
    Bro in the first game I was your fucking scum mate LOL There was no way I was going to push you. ESPECIALLY because your role was directly tied to mine because of how we were tracked. I have not once been a dick to you.

You outed yourself when you made your reads list. You had me as top town no explanation needed. You then realized Funny was going to be lynched, your scum partner.

THEN your whole progression did a 360 out of no where. You voted me and havn't looked back since trying to discredit and make me look like a scum for what?

Making a ONE IN A MILLION PLAY XD?

21. ISO #2221

@Funny Thing

If blink wasn't vig and real vig was alive then he'd be dead right now. It makes no sense for a scum blink to try and claim vig like that on day 2 when real vig is statistically still alive in a flipless setup. That is a high risk play with very little payoff. It does not make any sense for blink to make that play.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

22. ISO #2222

23. ISO #2223

24. ISO #2224

25. ISO #2225

Bro in the first game I was your fucking scum mate LOL There was no way I was going to push you. ESPECIALLY because your role was directly tied to mine because of how we were tracked. I have not once been a dick to you.

You outed yourself when you made your reads list. You had me as top town no explanation needed. You then realized Funny was going to be lynched, your scum partner.

THEN your whole progression did a 360 out of no where. You voted me and havn't looked back since trying to discredit and make me look like a scum for what?

Making a ONE IN A MILLION PLAY XD?
    I literally voted Funny Thing on EoD. It was you who wanted the Martin guy out, not me.

26. ISO #2226

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Funny Thing

If blink wasn't gunner and real gunner was alive then he'd be dead right now. It makes no sense for a scum blink to try and claim vig like that on day 2 when real vig is statistically still alive in a flipless setup. That is a high risk play with very little payoff. It does not make any sense for blink to make that play.
    real vig aint alive or didnt exist man you taught me wtf ghosts are remember. how many claims are we missing? a lot and worst case for clownskater he has a gunner cc kills him and plays some win in front of me shit all game

27. ISO #2227

28. ISO #2228

STEALTH, you're not going to like this...

Yagami played your fucking asshole like a harmonica
    Nope this guy is dogshit you're paranoid

29. ISO #2229

30. ISO #2230

I literally voted Funny Thing on EoD. It was you who wanted the Martin guy out, not me.
    Yeah I was wrong that's why martin was easily lynched, the type of resistance you guys are coming out with AGAIN for a Yuesford lynch is telling enough !

31. ISO #2231

Funny>>Yues>>Yagami.

Easy mode.
    Can we lynch Yues first and see if the game ends? Compromise with me? I don't think Funny is a bad guy.

32. ISO #2232

real vig aint alive or didnt exist man you taught me wtf ghosts are remember. how many claims are we missing? a lot and worst case for clownskater he has a gunner cc kills him and plays some win in front of me shit all game
    You say we're missing claims so the solution is to LYNCH THE ONLY TPR CLAIM WE HAVE?

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

Can we lynch Yues first and see if the game ends? Compromise with me? I don't think Funny is a bad guy.
    Funny is 100% the bad guy lol but I don't care because Yues+ Funny is always a team here, but you legit need to rally Ren/Ceko/MM to get FUnny>>>Yagami after that stealth because I Swear to god I'm not going to lose this game

35. ISO #2235

You say we're missing claims so the solution is to LYNCH THE ONLY TPR CLAIM WE HAVE?
    what do we gain longterm vs what we have to lose. you thought auwt martin and banana were bad and your good right? you wanna be stuck in a situation where a very risk payed off n you lose?

36. ISO #2236

37. ISO #2237

To refresh your memory about your foolishness @blinkskater . Check page 32 again.

When I returned. It was a 4-4 between stealthbomber and martin 10 minutes before EoD

I unvoted because I was out for a long time and I need time to read things.

Afterwards, you accused me of being scum partners with Stealthbomber16.

Then, you decide to vote Funny Thing and Renegade, etc followed. It was again, 4-4 but with martin and funny thing.

I then voted for Funny Thing, that was huge difference on who's getting lynched. I might've AFKed out, but I voted Funny Thing 1-2 minute before EoD, until you decided to lynch Martin after all.

Now, you are doing it again, pairing me with Funny Thing. It's either you are a scum or a retard Blink.

38. ISO #2238

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    People voting blink are out of their mind or scum.
    How have you somehow graduated from being today's lynch to being not scum

39. ISO #2239

40. ISO #2240

41. ISO #2241

42. ISO #2242

43. ISO #2243

So My original scum slip that I caught funny on still stands taller than anything today.

He called banana town.

It's a TMI slip and never can be anything else.
    Go to bed blink. Get off the computer. Move your vote to Yuesford and close the tab.

44. ISO #2244

To refresh your memory about your foolishness @blinkskater . Check page 32 again.

When I returned. It was a 4-4 between stealthbomber and martin 10 minutes before EoD

I unvoted because I was out for a long time and I need time to read things.

Afterwards, you accused me of being scum partners with Stealthbomber16.

Then, you decide to vote Funny Thing and Renegade, etc followed. It was again, 4-4 but with martin and funny thing.

I then voted for Funny Thing, that was huge difference on who's getting lynched. I might've AFKed out, but I voted Funny Thing 1-2 minute before EoD, until you decided to lynch Martin after all.

Now, you are doing it again, pairing me with Funny Thing. It's either you are a scum or a retard Blink.
    You just put me as top town in your reads list.

You then vote me up in you next 2-3 posts and say i'm probably faking vigialnte.

you condemned yourself

45. ISO #2245

I do too, if that's the case I will have his vote too.

If it wasn't the case, scum needed to further there agenda of us THINKING a scum died in either AUWT or the shot I claimed in banana.
    Nerfed Medic still shouldn't reveal ^^. At worst, we currently have 3 mafia versus 5 town. Town still has numbers here. I just really hope they aren't stupid enough to believe FT, Light, and Yuesford.

46. ISO #2246

blinkskater (2 [L-97]):
    Funny Thing, Yuesford

Yuesford (2 [L-97]):
    Stealthbomber16, Light_Yagami

Funny Thing (3 [L-96]):
    blinkskater, Renegade, Marshmallow Marshall

Saving this because I will make a meme out of it postgame

47. ISO #2247

48. ISO #2248

49. ISO #2249

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Nerfed Medic still shouldn't reveal ^^. At worst, we currently have 3 mafia versus 5 town. Town still has numbers here. I just really hope they aren't stupid enough to believe FT, Light, and Yuesford.
    CAN YOU PLACE A FUCKING VOTE ON YUESFORD PLEASE

50. ISO #2250

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    We also have 19 hours left in this day.