Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 3518
  1. ISO #2101

2. ISO #2102

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Don't worry, I don't think anyone will believe Light's argument that FT is Parity Cop. I certainly don't.
    It's obvious, but this type of shit literally changes the POE to funny>>Light>>Yues>>Renegade.

You don't come out with this type of shit as town, when you're fucking un informed LOL
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

An "Un Informed" player comes out and try's saying the dude about to be lynched is the hidden PR we've been waiting for?

When does that type of defense EVER come from a town, it's not a forgivable type of defense, and a town player should be aware enough not to make that kind of play.

8. ISO #2108

9. ISO #2109

Sorry for being AFK for a long time. Cos friday-sunday.. But I'll try to be active during these times. If this game wasn't resolved in day 3. Then parity cop is dead. With 1 death missing. We are now 80% sure 1/3 mafia are dead. 20% is if medic healed someone last night.

blinkskater
    No explanation needed.

Marshmellow Marshall
    Won't give any info for now due to lack of data. But his POST #2036 would make me inclined that this is town. Considering that my read on WrathCyber, whom he replaced is in my town list.

Funny Thing
    I initially thought this guy as a sheep voter. But after his establishment on Auwt train. I changed my mind about this guy being a sheep and is genuine on looking out evils and looks like an attack dog to everyone. And his EoD on day 2 seemed like a towny move. I know there is a train on this guy but I'll still won't vote for this guy as there are more deserve the L today.

Renegade
    I can't really say anything about this guy as I almost had no interaction with him. He might be a low lying town.. or scum. In any case, as of now I'll put him on my neutral list.

Light_Yagami
    This guy is a pure scum POST #36. The only one who suspected this guy is Magoroth POST #1558 and he disappeared like a bubble. Post #1498 shows that this guy isn't aligned with Funny Thing. Stealthbomber said "Yagami reads are garbage and he has no idea what he is doing but he is actively trying to solve the game as we should be doing right now."

stealthbomber16
    Entering the game, this guy tries to troll. But his true nature comes to shine,
    This guy called light_yagami locked town on day 1 (POST #139 VERY VERY EARLY STAGE "LOCK TOWN" and is still continuing to do so; POST #1669, #1724. Then most of his votes on other player are from an established train and he seemed like hunting for power roles since day 1.

theoneceko
    I talked about this I think the pressure on this guy died out. Varcron pointed out at POST #168 that he sees @theoneceko and disappeared like rainbow. I also don't like how he lied about stealth being cop POST #1598. But Kira voted this guy out OR it might be one of their strategies. But POST #1542 really makes my decision to put him on my scum list easier.

Everyone will probably hate me for this but I'm not going to let a scum away and be like "they deserved the win cos they played good". I always initiate a train and I will continue to do so as I feel this is the scum and without any mechanics to prove otherwise. My vote would be on this guy.
    -vote light_yagami
    Last edited by Yuesford; June 26th, 2021 at 07:36 PM. Reason: auto emoticon ruined my post
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

10. ISO #2110

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Even Though Based On What Ive Seen It Seems Sheriff Has A Lead.. SB16 Was Quick To Discredit Funny Thing.. Just Saiyan.. For Hos Vote On Renegade..
    Funny claiming Cop will literally lock my vote in even more LOL

11. ISO #2111

I Believe Your Claim Blink.. I Really Do.. And From MY POV Funny Is Town.. Based On Everything Ive Read Twice.. He Leaned Me Off Of Yues Based On Things He Said Day 2.. Like I Said.. SB16 And Renegade Have Been Voting Pretty Constantly Together..

How Did Funny Thing Lean Me Off Of Them.. It Because I Believed Their Day 1 Claim.. Ass Hat Pay Better Attention..

12. ISO #2112

13. ISO #2113

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Sorry for being AFK for a long time. Cos friday-sunday.. But I'll try to be active during these times. If this game wasn't resolved in day 3. Then parity cop is dead. With 1 death missing. We are now 80% sure 1/3 mafia are dead. 20% is if medic healed someone last night.

blinkskater
    No explanation needed.

Marshmellow Marshall
    Won't give any info for now due to lack of data. But his POST #2036 would make me inclined that this is town. Considering that my read on WrathCyber, whom he replaced is in my town list.

Funny Thing
    I initially thought this guy as a sheep voter. But after his establishment on Auwt train. I changed my mind about this guy being a sheep and is genuine on looking out evils and looks like an attack dog to everyone. And his EoD on day 2 seemed like a towny move. I know there is a train on this guy but I'll still won't vote for this guy as there are more deserve the L today.

Renegade
    I can't really say anything about this guy as I almost had no interaction with him. He might be a low lying town.. or scum. In any case, as of now I'll put him on my neutral list.

Light_Yagami
    This guy is a pure scum POST #36. The only one who suspected this guy is Magoroth POST #1558 and he disappeared like a bubble. Post #1498 shows that this guy isn't aligned with Funny Thing. Stealthbomber said "Yagami reads are garbage and he has no idea what he is doing but he is actively trying to solve the game as we should be doing right now."

stealthbomber16
    This guy called light_yagami locked town on day 1 (POST #139 VERY VERY EARLY STAGE "LOCK TOWN" and is still continuing to do so; POST #1669, #1724. Then most of his votes on other player are from an established train and he seemed like hunting for power roles since day 1.

theoneceko
    I talked about this I think the pressure on this guy died out. Varcron pointed out at POST #168 that he sees @theoneceko and disappeared like rainbow. I also don't like how he lied about stealth being cop POST #1598. But Kira voted this guy out OR it might be one of their strategies. But POST #1542 really makes my decision to put him on my scum list easier.

Everyone will probably hate me for this but I'm not going to let a scum away and be like "they deserved the win cos they played good". I always initiate a train and I will continue to do so as I feel this is the scum and without any mechanics to prove otherwise. My vote would be on this guy.
    -vote light_yagami
    As Ive Said Since Day One.. That Guy..

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

16. ISO #2116

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Believe Your Claim Blink.. I Really Do.. And From MY POV Funny Is Town.. Based On Everything Ive Read Twice.. He Leaned Me Off Of Yues Based On Things He Said Day 2.. Like I Said.. SB16 And Renegade Have Been Voting Pretty Constantly Together..

How Did Funny Thing Lean Me Off Of Them.. It Because I Believed Their Day 1 Claim.. Ass Hat Pay Better Attention..
    you just seem like a good guy my man

17. ISO #2117

18. ISO #2118

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It's obvious, but this type of shit literally changes the POE to funny>>Light>>Yues>>Renegade.

You don't come out with this type of shit as town, when you're fucking un informed LOL
    I can agree with that. Light is either a town that isn't very intelligent or scum.

Just tell us by EoD what your final PoE is.

19. ISO #2119

blinkskater
    No explanation needed.

Marshmellow Marshall

Funny Thing

Renegade

Light_Yagami

stealthbomber16

theoneceko

-vote light_yagami
    yeah nice edit rule breaker

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121

22. ISO #2122

23. ISO #2123

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

It is just me, or is it possible that blinkskater might have commited a large gamble that VIG might be dead and he claimed it.
    You just posted a reads list with me top town no explanation even needed LOL

26. ISO #2126

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

blinkskater
    No explanation needed.

Marshmellow Marshall

Funny Thing

Renegade

Light_Yagami

stealthbomber16

theoneceko

-vote light_yagami
    Yeah, I really think you're town now. This read list actually looks good. However, I don't agree with your read on FT.

I haven't noticed this. Can you pull up quotes?

29. ISO #2129

Yeah, I really think you're town now. This read list actually looks good. However, I don't agree with your read on FT.

I haven't noticed this. Can you pull up quotes?
    This is my my first colored long post in forums. Forgive my mistakes. I'll try my best to contribute. I'll try the quotes thingy next time.
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

30. ISO #2130

31. ISO #2131

As I've said recently. Removing me from the game is a fine penalty. I couldn't care otherwise. I'm just here to try if Forum Mafia is for me.

This is my second game for playing FM and you are being a dick about it @blinkskater .

-vote blinkskater
    I'd like to know how i've been a dick to you

32. ISO #2132

33. ISO #2133

34. ISO #2134

35. ISO #2135

36. ISO #2136

Funny>>Yues>>Yagami>>Renegade is the new POE

@Stealthbomber16 @theoneceko @Marshmallow Marshall
    Right now, I would replace Renegade with Stealth, but I don't think we'll make it to the fourth person in your PoE anyways.

However, I do like how you said that Stealth was mirroring thoughts you haven't said. That's usually how I townread people, and Stealth actually mind-melded a bit with me too. Okay, you know what? I changed my mind.

I fully agree with your PoE. Stealth is a thorn in my side, but he has to be town.

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

39. ISO #2139

Right now, I would replace Renegade with Stealth, but I don't think we'll make it to the fourth person in your PoE anyways.

However, I do like how you said that Stealth was mirroring thoughts you haven't said. That's usually how I townread people, and Stealth actually mind-melded a bit with me too. Okay, you know what? I changed my mind.

I fully agree with your PoE. Stealth is a thorn in my side, but he has to be town.
    Ceko scum are outting I believe

40. ISO #2140

41. ISO #2141

42. ISO #2142

As I've said recently. Removing me from the game is a fine penalty. I couldn't care otherwise. I'm just here to try if Forum Mafia is for me.

This is my second game for playing FM and you are being a dick about it @blinkskater .

-vote blinkskater
    I think you're just copying my tone when I got very mad at blink for pressuring me earlier today. You've done this at least once before in this game.

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

45. ISO #2145

Yagami+Yues coming out of the woodwork to defend a funny lynch is telling enough for me
    And Everyone Was Coming Out Of The Wood Work To Defend Me Yesterday.. Only SB16 Was Certain I Was Town Until.. Until Late Day 1.... I Dont Trust A Claim That Wasnt Asked For.. That Being SB16s

Yours Was Understandable Blink..

46. ISO #2146

Wait! What do you think about switching Light with Yuesford? @blinkskater

47. ISO #2147

I think you're just copying my tone when I got very mad at blink for pressuring me earlier today. You've done this at least once before in this game.
    I pressured you because I had to be sure, if you're scum here you deserve the W

48. ISO #2148

49. ISO #2149

50. ISO #2150