S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 42
Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 3518
  1. #2051

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    im doctor just kidding
    You're lying.

    You claimed citizen when you thought you were about to get lynched at EoD.
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  2. #2052

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Addressing the post because it's colored.

    Except for freaking out over single votes (which can be scummy in some circumstances and towny in others, depends on game state, on the kind of vote and on the way he's "freaking out"), those points all have two common attributes:

    - They are not inherently scummy. They may not be how you play the game, Blink, but they're not scummy. Looking towny is a concern present in everyone, including town. It only becomes an issue if it's the only thing one does. And here, it doesn't look like that's what Ceko has been doing (correct me if I'm wrong).
    - They are a very good description of Ceko's normal town game lol.

    I am certainly not going to vote Ceko based on what you said and on his reaction, Blink. In fact, it's making me townread him lol. His vote on you still is a big question mark, though.

    Also Ceko, remember that this is just a game we're playing for fun and that everyone is trying to win, so don't get worked up over it, there's nothing to be sad about ^^
    Thank you for the kind words ^-^. I'm more mad than sad though o.O.

    UWU HEWWO!!! :33
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  3. #2053

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ......... lol can we please not

    Ok, I'll try checking that out.


    No double kills from the Mafia? Isn't the setup meant to have those?
    It's okay. I want to learn to not take scumreads personally instead of flailing and depending on someone's protection whenever I do get scumread. You're being very nice, but I'm a masochist who wants to get attacked by super-evil villain blink. /s

    Just so you're all aware, BLINK IS 99% CONFIRMED TOWN!
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  4. #2054

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I got very angry at blinkskater. That's all. My vote will be on FT or Yuesford at EoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    It's okay. I want to learn to not take scumreads personally instead of flailing and depending on someone's protection whenever I do get scumread. You're being very nice, but I'm a masochist who wants to get attacked by super-evil villain blink. /s

    Just so you're all aware, BLINK IS 99% CONFIRMED TOWN!
    Ok, then everything should be fine lol

    Also, is Funny Thing really claiming doctor or is "just kidding" applying to the claim?
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  5. #2055

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Unless something crazy happens, I'm willing to follow your PoE after you die.

    What about nerfed medic claims? Should I trust those?

    I can actually ask for your opinion because you're confirmed town.
    Medic claims are a lot more difficult lol, that will be up to you.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  6. #2056

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    No. However, I am willing to sheep you. I truly believe that wolves have been put in a box. In other words, they've no chance of winning unless they kill you tonight.

    I prefer FT -> Stealth -> Yuesford -> Renegade -> Light -> Wrath -> blinkskater -> theoneceko.

    I'm not so adamant about lynching Stealth that I would go nuts if you said you really wanted a Yuesford lynch. Part of why I want to lynch Stealth is because I'm mad at him, even though I shouldn't get mad in a game.
    So, I do think SB16's slot does have potential of being a wolf.

    However if he is I think he get's the W over me here 100% and I'm okay with that because if he's wolf he played me like a fiddle, and literally knew what I was thinking before I even posted how I was thinking.

    What it comes down to is the Yues/Funny/Renegade slots do not get free passes. I believe Yues was saved day one because he was scum. I think funny has scum slipped, and Renegade isn't doing anything. These three slots always go before Sb16 in a flip less setup.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  7. #2057

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So, I do think SB16's slot does have potential of being a wolf.

    However if he is I think he get's the W over me here 100% and I'm okay with that because if he's wolf he played me like a fiddle, and literally knew what I was thinking before I even posted how I was thinking.

    What it comes down to is the Yues/Funny/Renegade slots do not get free passes. I believe Yues was saved day one because he was scum. I think funny has scum slipped, and Renegade isn't doing anything. These three slots always go before Sb16 in a flip less setup.
    MIND MELD

    Only thing I think to say here is that I think Renegade goes before Funny. Funny does seem to be thinking with a pro-town mindset even he hasn't posted anything more than 3 sentences at a time all game
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  8. #2058

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    -vote Funny Thing


    I'm okay with voting Yuesford today, but I just want competing trains.

    Does it even matter to have competing trains right now? SMH
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  9. #2059

  10. #2060

  11. #2061

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    -vote Funny Thing


    I'm okay with voting Yuesford today, but I just want competing trains.

    Does it even matter to have competing trains right now? SMH
    lol when the two competing trains are scum I don't think so lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  12. #2062

  13. #2063

  14. #2064

  15. #2065

  16. #2066

  17. #2067

  18. #2068

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    I Will Add That Ceko Did State That Scum Likes To Hide In Top Posters.. As A Strategy.. Also, Looking Back It Seems SB16 Has Been Overtly Trying To Pocket People.. He From What Ive Seen Has Been Intentionally Trying To Butter You Up Blink.. Now Back To What I Was Doing..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  19. #2069

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote funny thing
    i wish whoever told the host not to allow hammering hadnt cuz im kind of bored of this. wrathmellow and renegade get a free pass. you are lying about being gunner an everyone else is just get frustrated or not playing plus you almost killed me yesterday bcuz you want to just fuck around

  20. #2070

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    nobody put 2 n 2 together to see that youv been lying about being gunner or vigilante or whatever but idc you arent helping town because your reads are kind of ass this game ngl. theon n anime guy are both town charmander was prob town martin was prob town . i know its flipples but mannnnn i think you struck out too many times and thats how im pretty sure you are lying

  21. #2071

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    im not trippin either like i said i think town wil lstill win just one day later but if the last 3 ppl are theon anime guy and you shaggy i hope they lynch your ass because you are straight up lying abot being gunner. nothing about it or the way you play makes sense and everybody sees it. theon sees it. anime guy sees it. stealthman sees it only people sucking yuor dick are renegade yues cuz they arent even playing hah

  22. #2072

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    im not trippin either like i said i think town wil lstill win just one day later but if the last 3 ppl are theon anime guy and you shaggy i hope they lynch your ass because you are straight up lying abot being gunner. nothing about it or the way you play makes sense and everybody sees it. theon sees it. anime guy sees it. stealthman sees it only people sucking yuor dick are renegade yues cuz they arent even playing hah
    If you can be this toxic, you can be a regular member of this site, asssuming you aren't already on another account.

    If you're not a smurf, I hope you play more.

    We need more regular players!
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  23. #2073

  24. #2074

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    If you can be this toxic, you can be a regular member of this site, asssuming you aren't already on another account.

    If you're not a smurf, I hope you play more.

    We need more regular players!
    i mean im not trying to be toxic but like damn everybody is just talkin about out of game shit an when ppl try to play the game nobody talks to them or says YEAAAH OK IM WITH HIM !

  25. #2075

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    If you can be this toxic, you can be a regular member of this site, asssuming you aren't already on another account.

    If you're not a smurf, I hope you play more.

    We need more regular players!
    Ceko I Think Its Fair To Say The Fact You Have Been Writing In Colors The Whole Game Slightly Distracting.. Just Letting You Know.. On A Re-Read.. Its Definitely Annoying..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  26. #2076

  27. #2077

  28. #2078

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    we try talking to you but you dont listen at all and i know why you are lying about being gunner but you wont say shit
    I listen to the people I town read, not scum read.

    If you're going to CC me now is the time because I'm Vigilante
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  29. #2079

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    nobody put 2 n 2 together to see that youv been lying about being gunner or vigilante or whatever but idc you arent helping town because your reads are kind of ass this game ngl. theon n anime guy are both town charmander was prob town martin was prob town . i know its flipples but mannnnn i think you struck out too many times and thats how im pretty sure you are lying
    If I struck out on banana and martin.

    It's exactly you, Yuesford, Renegade.

    I'm not worried.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  30. #2080

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ceko I Think Its Fair To Say The Fact You Have Been Writing In Colors The Whole Game Slightly Distracting.. Just Letting You Know.. On A Re-Read.. Its Definitely Annoying..
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Fact That You Are Trying To Look Like Town Using Majority Green.. Is Telling..
    It isn't. I like using colors, and even though I use green too much, I want people to townread me. Why wouldn't I want to do that as town?
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  31. #2081

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I listen to the people I town read, not scum read.

    If you're going to CC me now is the time because I'm Vigilante
    He Has Lead Me To Believe He Is Town Off Things Hes Said.. The Questions He Asked Day 2 And The Analytical Thinking He Did Day 2. Day 3 SB16 Pressured Funny Thing Much As Your Still Doing.. Funny Thing Has Been Pretty Consistent Though The Process.. Now Ill Dig My Heels In A Little Deep Defending Him If You Like...
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  32. #2082

  33. #2083

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    He Has Lead Me To Believe He Is Town Off Things Hes Said.. The Questions He Asked Day 2 And The Analytical Thinking He Did Day 2. Day 3 SB16 Pressured Funny Thing Much As Your Still Doing.. Funny Thing Has Been Pretty Consistent Though The Process.. Now Ill Dig My Heels In A Little Deep Defending Him If You Like...
    Deeper Defending Him* Edit

    Look I Edited A Post..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  34. #2084

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    He Has Lead Me To Believe He Is Town Off Things Hes Said.. The Questions He Asked Day 2 And The Analytical Thinking He Did Day 2. Day 3 SB16 Pressured Funny Thing Much As Your Still Doing.. Funny Thing Has Been Pretty Consistent Though The Process.. Now Ill Dig My Heels In A Little Deep Defending Him If You Like...
    Nope I don't agree sorry
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  35. #2085

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    It isn't. I like using colors, and even though I use green too much, I want people to townread me. Why wouldn't I want to do that as town?
    You See.. The Fact That You Feel Desperate For Approval.. Will Become Your Down Fall..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  36. #2086

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    smh
    ;W;

    -vote blink a ka ka ter, UWOWU HEWWO!!!
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  37. #2087

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You See.. The Fact That You Feel Desperate For Approval.. Will Become Your Down Fall..
    UWU, PLEASE TOWNREAD ME, UWU!!!

    ;W;;W;
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  38. #2088

  39. #2089

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Let Me Put It This Way Im Pretty Sure We Still Have A Sheriff Based On Some Bread Crumbs Ive Found.. I Wont Give That Person Away.. Because I Dont Want Them Dead.. Im Willing Ta Lynch Only Yuesford.. Today Even Though Renegade And SB16 Have Been Voting Pretty Consistently Together
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  40. #2090

  41. #2091

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    nah you are a different power role or vt. any other role probably died ha and i get the play but it wasnt needed
    This has zero logic backing it. Also makes zero sense.

    There is absolutely no world I keep a Vigilante claim going as town if I'm not fucking Vigilante.

    I do not feel bad about lynching you. You deserve it (:
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  42. #2092

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    @Funny Thing can you tell us how you came to this site?
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  43. #2093

  44. #2094

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This has zero logic backing it. Also makes zero sense.

    There is absolutely no world I keep a Vigilante claim going as town if I'm not fucking Vigilante.

    I do not feel bad about lynching you. You deserve it (:
    thats another lie but if im wrong after the game good job still was a bad shot

  45. #2095

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This has zero logic backing it. Also makes zero sense.

    There is absolutely no world I keep a Vigilante claim going as town if I'm not fucking Vigilante.

    I do not feel bad about lynching you. You deserve it (:
    He Isnt Countering Your Claim Man.. Hes Claiming Something Different..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  46. #2096

  47. #2097

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    thats another lie but if im wrong after the game good job still was a bad shot
    It could be a bad shot, I had my reasons for doing it.

    I feel a town banana would have tried to interact with me, that was a huge decision for me shooting him.

    He did not even once TRY to even figure out my alignment.

    FMPOV it was a good shot.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  48. #2098

  49. #2099

  50. #2100

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •