S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Applicable to anyone but ceko unfortunately. Validation seeking for ceko is NAI. But I still am scumleaning him for other reasons so it balances out.

-vote theoneceko
    that is fair.

i think i should reveal what i've been doing to stop the momentum on my train.

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Compared to how ceko handled last FM game with such bold maneuvers, he is unfortunately not at the top of my towncore.

-vote Theoneceko
    Are people seriously giving real reads for like a 100 post game so far lmao

Whoever is voting and calling people scum are probably scum if you asked me.

-unvote

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post

-unvote
    is that because you used to be a d1 lunch suspect?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #112

-unvote
    Ah yes, the eternal classic struggle between the RVS thrivers and the RVS naysayers
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

13. ISO #113

i was baiting. this usually works best against bad fm players. a better way to put it is fm players who aren't amazing at fm.

i slightly scumleaned bananacucho for not viewing the thread, but he got five votes very quickly:

1. varc (rvs vote)
    2. ceko (vote to get us out of rvs)
    3. wrath (troll vote and opportunistic vote)
    4. yuesford (opportunistic vote)
    5. stealthbomber (troll vote)

this gives me vibes from the mod, where someone i randomly accuse gets quickly voted up by mafia. this tells me that the person who got voted up quickly can't be mafia.

i'm not saying bananacucho is lock town, since this game just started, but he sure as hell isn't lock scum.

i liked how he told me to make my own opinions. banana is a slightly moderate townread. "slightly" because i expect a lot from strong players who are town.

~~~

saying banana and stealth are a scum team was also a bait.

light took it. light saw stealth's video as evidence that stealth and banana are a team. i don't know if this is light tin-foiling as town or being opportunistic as scum.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i was baiting. this usually works best against bad fm players. a better way to put it is fm players who aren't amazing at fm.

i slightly scumleaned bananacucho for not viewing the thread, but he got five votes very quickly:

1. varc (rvs vote)
    2. ceko (vote to get us out of rvs)
    3. wrath (troll vote and opportunistic vote)
    4. yuesford (opportunistic vote)
    5. stealthbomber (troll vote)

this gives me vibes from the mod, where someone i randomly accuse gets quickly voted up by mafia. this tells me that the person who got voted up quickly can't be mafia.

i'm not saying bananacucho is lock town, since this game just started, but he sure as hell isn't lock scum.

i liked how he told me to make my own opinions. banana is a slightly moderate townread. "slightly" because i expect a lot from strong players who are town.

~~~

saying banana and stealth are a scum team was also a bait.

light took it. light saw stealth's video as evidence that stealth and banana are a team. i don't know if this is light tin-foiling as town or being opportunistic as scum.

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

that didnt work
    well, i guess now i want no votes on me.

i got a little emotional when wrath and you voted me.

i may be wrong here, but i think i get more emotional when i'm voted as town than when i'm voted as scum.

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    My vote stands on ceko. I'm an opportunist, and my gut tells me something isn't right. I'll do some analysis later.
    that's fine.

i will trust banana's comment that there is no momentum on me. i wonder how this vote will look (yes, i'm saying this because i am mafia, not town who doesn't want to be lynched. /s):

-vote Funny Thing

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

fuck.

i am getting pissed that there are still two votes on me. like i how got pissed in the lazy 6p as sheriff when blinkskater claimed he was the real sheriff. i realize the assocation between this game and the lazy 6p doesn't really make sense. whatever.

i can be a very defensive town. you can call me scum for wanting to live, but town wants to live too.

34. ISO #134

fuck.

i am getting pissed that there are still two votes on me. like i how got pissed in the lazy 6p as sheriff when blinkskater claimed he was the real sheriff. i realize the assocation between this game and the lazy 6p doesn't really make sense. whatever.

i can be a very defensive town. you can call me scum for wanting to live, but town wants to live too.
    Do you want some ribeye? I bought an extra
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

fuck.

If this argument worked then I wouldn't be dead D1 most games kappa

This looks like a forced angry town, town!ceko does not usually get angry this fast.

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

Applicable to anyone but ceko unfortunately. Validation seeking for ceko is NAI. But I still am scumleaning him for other reasons so it balances out.

-vote theoneceko
    oh btw, i don't think i would seek validation as scum. that just seems like such a shitty thing to do.

i dislike winning as scum in fm because it requires manipulating "the good guys," aka town. i think i only played one game as scum. i just afk'ed. i literally talked more in the discord chat with my team than in the actual game. i can link the fm if needed, but no guarantee for a link to the discord chat.

39. ISO #139

I'm still really not sure what to think about ceko. Kind of a poorly thought out "gambit". Even in the mod people who vote 2nd/3rd are typically the mafia... but mod knowledge doesn't even apply here pretty much at all so it's not relevent.

I'm in a very weird scenario where I've got two people who have very passively-aggressively pushed me and I'm pretty sure one of them is town (yagami) but no fucking clue about ceko.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

40. ISO #140

If this argument worked then I wouldn't be dead D1 most games kappa

This looks like a forced angry town, town!ceko does not usually get angry this fast.
    It's actually insane how NAI this all is to me because ceko and I have DMed extensively so I'm pretty familiar with him.

Angry ceko isn't indicative of a role. Hence why I've decided to leave my vote on.

41. ISO #141

fuck.

I am not generally of the belief that self preservation is scummy.

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

hey everyone.

what are your thoughts on funny thing?
    He's had like 4-5 posts and they were all part of the start of day trollfest. I don't have any interactions with him to base a read off of.

Do you have thoughts on funny thing?

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

He's had like 4-5 posts and they were all part of the start of day trollfest. I don't have any interactions with him to base a read off of.

Do you have thoughts on funny thing?
    I Have An Idea On Funny Thing That Im Not Willing To Share At The Moment.. Beyond I Believe Him To Be Town..

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150