S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 3518
  1. #1801

  2. #1802

  3. #1803

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    How you felt
    My day 1:

    Holy fuck I'm playing with two mod players on the banlist, what are they doing here? Why is there so much resistance to killing Yuesford when he's been voting the same as Auwt and playing way worse?

    BONUS SENTENCE: Why is Banana twisting all of my words right now to make it look like lynching Yuesford is a bad idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  4. #1804

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    My day 1:

    Holy fuck I'm playing with two mod players on the banlist, what are they doing here? Why is there so much resistance to killing Yuesford when he's been voting the same as Auwt and playing way worse?

    BONUS SENTENCE: Why is Banana twisting all of my words right now to make it look like lynching Yuesford is a bad idea?
    I was hoping you would have said that you had no town reads but that works
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  5. #1805

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    @Funny Thing

    Am I correct in thinking that the reason you don't like me saying I think Wrath is cop is because you think it means we could be aligned together?

    If so... why the fuck would I ever do that? Isn't that a horrible play?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  6. #1806

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I was hoping you would have said that you had no town reads but that works
    I had a LOT of town reads. I had no scum reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  7. #1807

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is why discussion about the medic is fucking worthless and benefits nobody. Connect A to B.

    Is there ever a world where I'm partnered with wrath? Literally nobody has paired us together all game. What is the benefit of me trying to make this play on day 3 when both of us are in the good graces of the confirmed town? If I'm scum, why do I make this play? I would have blink pretty much pocketed right now and Wrath is almost universally townread?

    I am effectively removing the opportunity for any possible bad play from WrathCyber's pool by forcing him to make a statement on whether or not he's cop.

    Answer the other two questions.
    idk why people think wrath is a good guy and idk what you think if your a bad guy but it still does what i said it would. wrath can say he is cop at the last minute if he doesnt ok cool no problem. plus you have shaggy on your side no matter what u are and if we are both good i would lose anyway

  8. #1808

  9. #1809

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ren why are you sheeping me?
    holy shit i think i just got this
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  10. #1810

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    blink no fucking way
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  11. #1811

  12. #1812

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    idk why people think wrath is a good guy and idk what you think if your a bad guy but it still does what i said it would. wrath can say he is cop at the last minute if he doesnt ok cool no problem. plus you have shaggy on your side no matter what u are and if we are both good i would lose anyway
    It doesn't matter WHY people have him townread. It just matters that people DO have him townread if I'm scum.

    If you were scum would you ever make a play like this? @Funny Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  13. #1813

  14. #1814

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Funny Thing

    Am I correct in thinking that the reason you don't like me saying I think Wrath is cop is because you think it means we could be aligned together?

    If so... why the fuck would I ever do that? Isn't that a horrible play?
    oh it was these 2 questions mb. you would do that if you were a bad guy and shaggy were telling a kind of truth here and is town. it aint horrible play thats just what shaggy said and your repeating it lol. if wrath becomes a fake cop and bad guys are in charge we can lose fast. see its a funny thing that i dont think wrath is good but you are making them good without even being here thats what i got a problem with

  15. #1815

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm confused did Sb16 just get touched by an angel?
    Whether or not you've realized it I think you just did something really cool.

    No further comment. I need to see how this pans out.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  16. #1816

  17. #1817

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    It doesn't matter WHY people have him townread. It just matters that people DO have him townread if I'm scum.

    If you were scum would you ever make a play like this? @Funny Thing
    it doesnt matter at all if the cop dies tonight but you are forgetting that we prob dont have a gunner medic n cop so gotta think about that too and idk if i would play like that i dont play bad guys often but maybe?

  18. #1818

  19. #1819

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    oh it was these 2 questions mb. you would do that if you were a bad guy and shaggy were telling a kind of truth here and is town. it aint horrible play thats just what shaggy said and your repeating it lol. if wrath becomes a fake cop and bad guys are in charge we can lose fast. see its a funny thing that i dont think wrath is good but you are making them good without even being here thats what i got a problem with
    Ok but
    1. You currently don't have much social credit here. You're in most people's lynch pools. Your reads just hold less weight compared to, say, blink's.
    2. In the more widely townread circles (again, blink, myself, ceko) Wrath is considered to be town.

    I'm not making him look good. It would be different if I were asking a player like Renegade "Hey, Renegade, are you the cop? Hurr de durr" right now.

    I think I'm beginning to see your mindset now though and it's probably town backed. Thank you for indulging me. I still don't like how you talked about the doctor but I understand why this was kind of a red flag now?
    -unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  20. #1820

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I have no fucking clue what you are talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  21. #1821

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So without stealth even mentioning wraths name I have wrath as locktown.
    @Funny Thing

    I think these posts are the ones you're missing. There's no reward for me trying to help wrath falsify a TPR claim if the town head thinks he's locktown.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  22. #1822

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    I shall park a preemptive vote on
    -vote Renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  23. #1823

  24. #1824

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Ok but
    1. You currently don't have much social credit here. You're in most people's lynch pools. Your reads just hold less weight compared to, say, blink's.
    2. In the more widely townread circles (again, blink, myself, ceko) Wrath is considered to be town.

    I'm not making him look good. It would be different if I were asking a player like Renegade "Hey, Renegade, are you the cop? Hurr de durr" right now.

    I think I'm beginning to see your mindset now though and it's probably town backed. Thank you for indulging me. I still don't like how you talked about the doctor but I understand why this was kind of a red flag now?
    -unvote
    i only brought u medic because i didnt know why we needed to say who was this or that instead of just sayin hey we all think this guy should out right? i didnt mean really to tell me who you thought was medic. anyway yeah i guess i dont have much social credit here so ill go chill gl guys

  25. #1825

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    i only brought u medic because i didnt know why we needed to say who was this or that instead of just sayin hey we all think this guy should out right? i didnt mean really to tell me who you thought was medic. anyway yeah i guess i dont have much social credit here so ill go chill gl guys
    Reads list first then u can go sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  26. #1826

  27. #1827

  28. #1828

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Wrath if you aRe parity, please check Me VS SB16 to solve the game.
    I can't believe you don't think I'm locktown

    Also you guys are interpreting the parity role here wrong. It's kind of non-traditional. Read it again.

    •Parity Cop: Checks someone each night, told "same" or "different" alignment to the person they checked the previous night.
    Must pick a check night 0.
    Parity would currently have 2 people bound to one person. For example they could know whether or not I'm the same alignment as ceko, who is the same alignment as wrath. So a pair of 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  29. #1829

  30. #1830

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    i get that i think but i dont think shaggy is any leader because he is lying anyway
    wild

    a comprehensive reads list would really help me understand why you believe that
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  31. #1831

  32. #1832

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I can't believe you don't think I'm locktown

    Also you guys are interpreting the parity role here wrong. It's kind of non-traditional. Read it again.



    Parity would currently have 2 people bound to one person. For example they could know whether or not I'm the same alignment as ceko, who is the same alignment as wrath. So a pair of 3.
    O.O
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  33. #1833

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    wild

    a comprehensive reads list would really help me understand why you believe that
    ok ill give you a list because we are talking to eachothr shaggy likes to talk over ppl so here i think i did it right. by the way i used different colors than what shaggy said to because you are blue

    funny
    shaggy
    anime guy
    theon
    yuesford

    stealthblue
    wrat bastard
    renegade

  34. #1834

  35. #1835

  36. #1836

  37. #1837

  38. #1838

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    ok ill give you a list because we are talking to eachothr shaggy likes to talk over ppl so here i think i did it right. by the way i used different colors than what shaggy said to because you are blue

    funny
    shaggy
    anime guy
    theon
    yuesford

    stealthblue
    wrat bastard
    renegade
    I knew stealth was neutral LOL
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  39. #1839

  40. #1840

  41. #1841

  42. #1842

  43. #1843

  44. #1844

  45. #1845

  46. #1846

  47. #1847

  48. #1848

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    what do you mean ?
    There was a streak where I rolled neutral 5 games in a row about a year ago
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  49. #1849

  50. #1850

    Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    sounds unlucky or lucky
    I didn't win any of them (i think) but I was close one time
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •