Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 3518
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    THey are not shit they are legit.

The guy VOTED a dude he said he town read literally 3 or 4 posts prior.

He intentionally voted AWAY from the competing trains, THATS SCUMMY ASF.

Then he literally says it's best to vote nobody, no town in their right mind does that.

IDGAF what you say ceko, you're literally defending people doing scummy things.
    quote please, while i put on my shoes and get ready to go out door.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

4. ISO #1554

THey are not shit they are legit.

The guy VOTED a dude he said he town read literally 3 or 4 posts prior.

He intentionally voted AWAY from the competing trains, THATS SCUMMY ASF.

Then he literally says it's best to vote nobody, no town in their right mind does that.

IDGAF what you say ceko, you're literally defending people doing scummy things.
    Okay, I'll check on this.

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Okay, I'll check on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Granted Martian Has Been Low Energy This Game.. I Cant Remember If SB16 Is Playing His Scum Game Or Town Game.. Based On What He Has Said.. Funny Is Still Kinda Town From My POV Based On Something He Said Day 1. He Has Been Really Questioning Every Little Detail About The Game.. So Im Kinda At A Loss.. Not Sure Where Id Put My Vote Between Them 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Funny Thing

Just To Even It Out
    I see what you mean now. Sorry, just remember that this is EOD and things are moving quickly.

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

40 MINUTES LEFT AND WE'RE GOING TO LET TWO AFK PEOPLE THAT A LOT OF PLAYERS THOUGHT WERE SCUMMY GET AWAY BECAUSE BLINK GOT A POWER BONER FOR LYNCHING PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY ACTIVE DURING EOD.
    @blinkskater YOU WILL HATE ME FOR SAYING THIS, BUT THE DEALBREAKER FOR ME TODAY IS THAT LIGHT & STEALTH HAVE MORE POSTS COMBINED THAN FUNNY THING & MARTIN. S T A S T I C A L L Y TOWN POST MORE THAN SCUM. HAHA EZ GET REKT JESUS YOU'RE A BAD PERSON BLINK!!!

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

40 MINUTES LEFT AND WE'RE GOING TO LET TWO AFK PEOPLE THAT A LOT OF PLAYERS THOUGHT WERE SCUMMY GET AWAY BECAUSE BLINK GOT A POWER BONER FOR LYNCHING PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY ACTIVE DURING EOD.
    @blinkskater YOU WILL HATE ME FOR SAYING THIS, BUT THE DEALBREAKER FOR ME TODAY IS THAT LIGHT & STEALTH HAVE MORE POSTS COMBINED THAN FUNNY THING & MARTIN. S T A S T I C A L L Y TOWN POST MORE THAN SCUM. HAHA EZ GET REKT JESUS YOU'RE A BAD PERSON BLINK!!!
    I MEANT TO TYPE THAT IN SIZE 7 FONT, OOPS MY FUCKING BAD

!!!!!!

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

SHUT UP CEKO YOU FREAKIN BAFOON, I ALWAYS HAVE TOP POST COUNT WHEN I'M SCUM WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOTTA SAY NOW HUH?

YAGAMI HAS LITERALLY BEEN SPITTING NONSENSE AND YOU'RE OVER HERE DEFENDING HIM, TOWN DON'T DO THAT SHIT BRO, I SWEAR YOU'RE GOING DOWN RIGHT AFTER YAGAMI NOW FOR BEING A WOLFY MOTHER FUCKER
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

21. ISO #1571

30 MINUTES LEFT AND WE'RE GOING TO LET TWO AFK PEOPLE THAT A LOT OF PLAYERS THOUGHT WERE SCUMMY GET AWAY BECAUSE BLINK GOT A POWER BONER FOR LYNCHING PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY ACTIVE DURING EOD.

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

@Light_Yagami why won't you vote Martin?

I don't think I ever heard your thoughts on Martin.
    Well Like I Said He Has Been Low Energy This Game.. However, Martian If He Is Town Is A Strong Player ANd Good At Finding Scum.. I Kinda Wanted To Give Him A Chance To Get Out Of His Funk.. Thats If Hes Town And Not Scum..

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

SHUT UP CEKO YOU FREAKIN BAFOON, I ALWAYS HAVE TOP POST COUNT WHEN I'M SCUM WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOTTA SAY NOW HUH?

YAGAMI HAS LITERALLY BEEN SPITTING NONSENSE AND YOU'RE OVER HERE DEFENDING HIM, TOWN DON'T DO THAT SHIT BRO, I SWEAR YOU'RE GOING DOWN RIGHT AFTER YAGAMI NOW FOR BEING A WOLFY MOTHER FUCKER
    I'm glad you're not actually super mad.

One thing I don't like about FM is it can lead to fights like these between friends.

I'm starting to agree with your assessment on Light, but I don't want to rush. Light looked townie to me for most of this game, so I'm not going to switch my read on him as quickly as you want me to.

Martin and Light could be a team. If so, let's just lynch Martin today.

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

IF EITHER OF YOU ARE TOWN LEARN TO PLAY AS TOWN, THEN CALL ME UP FOR A BEER
    I WANT TO DRINK A BUWUEER WITH YOU INSTEAD OF SCREAMING AT YOU IN THIS FM GAME

!!@!@!@!@!@!@$!@#!@#!@#!#!#!@#!#!#!@!! UWU HEWWO *CRIES*

^(THAT WAS GREAT SCUM ATE BY ME, NOW BLINK DO WHAT I SAY AND LYNCH MARTIN *SHEDS FAKE TEARS AGAIN*

30. ISO #1580

I'm glad you're not actually super mad.

One thing I don't like about FM is it can lead to fights like these between friends.

I'm starting to agree with your assessment on Light, but I don't want to rush. Light looked townie to me for most of this game, so I'm not going to switch my read on him as quickly as you want me to.

Martin and Light could be a team. If so, let's just lynch Martin today.
    Okay, this entire time may have been not telling the truth about my shot, I still have it Mafia killed Banana+Varcron.

Guess who's getting shot tonight ?

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

Okay, this entire time may have been not telling the truth about my shot, I still have it Mafia killed Banana+Varcron.

Guess who's getting shot tonight ?
    Really Bro.. Really... Shooting Yuesford.. Is Best I Believe.. But Thats Just Me.. Also Why Would You Lie?

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

@Light_Yagami

Blinkskater is no longer our town leader. His vigilante claim lost all credibility when he said he might've lied about his shot.

I am now the new town leader. I command you to vote Martin to prevent an Illuminati lynch on Stealth from happening.
    nah I was joking shut the fuck up please

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600