Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 3518
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Questions I have yet to answer
    - Why is BC scum, and/or who planted that idea
    - Did Light OMGUS? Or was there a reason Light voted for Yuesford?
    - Wrath, can you respond to this post? why did you back off of ceeko so quick?
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post932973
    - FT, why did you start to vote Auwt?
    - I didn't understand Auwt's best post
    - Ceko never answered why they thought Light's answer was good.
    - Post 1
    - Post 2
    - Post 3
    - When did Wrath start trusting Auwt?
    - starting post
    I just don't think scum!Light would give me an answer like that. Light's post about how Clue saves work is the best post I've ever seen from him.

3. ISO #1453

Based off my reads of day 1, I'd plop my vote on martin or funnything. my town leans/reads are on that.

-vote funny thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I’d rather stay on Martin but I’ll follow the momentum here.

-vote Funny Thing
    I don't like either of these votes. I'm now hesitant to lynch Funny Thing. Funny Thing used to be a strong townread. Now, he's spouting a lot of goofiness, but it's not enough to make him a scumread. Blink's post about Funny Thing TMI'ing is interesting, but still.

Martin hasn't done anything to convince me he is town. Lynch Martin today then Funny Thing tomorrow?

-vote MartinGG99

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I don't like either of these votes. I'm now hesitant to lynch Funny Thing. Funny Thing used to be a strong townread. Now, he's spouting a lot of goofiness, but it's not enough to make him a scumread. Blink's post about Funny Thing TMI'ing is interesting, but still.

Martin hasn't done anything to convince me he is town. Lynch Martin today then Funny Thing tomorrow?

-vote MartinGG99
    Ceko i town read Mag and Sb those votes are completely fine, the order between martin and funny really doesn't matter
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

I never read like this but the effort Mag is now actually putting into the game with notes like that is making me TR him. Yes call it cheap if you will but I very VERY rarely see scum put forth that much effort into note taking.

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

You are entitled to think what ever you want ceko, but your last few posts fmpov are way to paranoid. If I thought you were scum here The last few posts you made would make me inclined that you are just following your wolfy agenda.

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

Yuesford for me is a very complicated slot.

Martin i keep becoming more sure of being a hit as time progresses.

If I am dead tomorrow I would like anyone who believes me to be town and reading this game somewhat accurate to hit martin/funny/ren/yues.

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

I cannot be around for day end again, but can check back in again in 30 minutes.

Also, I'm not Voss, but I'll deny all characterizations of me.
    K as long as at the end of the game you come clean Voss.

17. ISO #1467

I cannot be around for day end again, but can check back in again in 30 minutes.

Also, I'm not Voss, but I'll deny all characterizations of me.
    If you're not going to be here EOD and you believe me to be town can ypu please vote Martin for me?

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Just Seemed Genuine ... My Gut Still Says He's Scum.. But Them Posts Made Me Reconsider.. For The Time Being.
    aite word, Yuesford isn't going to be lynched today.

You gotta get on board with either Martin, Sb16, Funny.

Who you going to choose and why?

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

So i'm pretty sure parity cop get's a n0 check right?

That means if the parity cop is still alive, he has two checks down, I hope if there is one and he is still alive tomorrow he reveals.

Do expect a hard CC from scum though, because if town Parity reveals it will likely solve the game, so scum will know this and likely CC.

Look at the information, see if their checks match, what they've been saying in the thread/voting in the thread etc.

25. ISO #1475

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post

That means if the parity cop is still alive, he has two checks down, I hope if there is one and he is still alive tomorrow he reveals.

Do expect a hard CC from scum though, because if town Parity reveals it will likely solve the game, so scum will know this and likely CC.

Look at the information, see if their checks match, what they've been saying in the thread/voting in the thread etc.
    Or scum {if they got balls} will come forward and claim instantly maybe to make the actual parity cop CC. Trust yourselves town I do think I'm dead here tonight.

26. ISO #1476

I think nobody's posting because scum are okay with the way things are going or because scum gave up.

Funny Thing and Martin both quit after getting voted by three people.
    This would apply to Stealth, Wrath, and Light.

However, I want to lynch Funny Thing or Martin today.

27. ISO #1477

If You Look At The Set Up Nothing Actually Happens Night Zero Except Ghosts Die. If I Recall Correctly The Cop Wouldnt Have Gotten A N0 Check

28. ISO #1478

I think nobody's posting because scum are okay with the way things are going or because scum gave up.

Funny Thing and Martin both quit after getting voted by three people.
    Yeah, just like I think every player in this game is either town or scum

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

If You Look At The Set Up Nothing Actually Happens Night Zero Except Ghosts Die. If I Recall Correctly The Cop Wouldnt Have Gotten A N0 Check
    This is either a blatant lie or an attempt at misdirection.

31. ISO #1481

That would also apply to Martin, Yuesford, Renegade.

Why do you leave them out?
    Martin is about to get lynched.

This is partly a meta read, but I think town!Yuesford would get more angry than scum!Yuesford at getting pushed.

It's hard to squeeze information out of Renegade, no matter what his alignment is. However, his suspicion of other players leads me to think he is town.

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

Granted Martian Has Been Low Energy This Game.. I Cant Remember If SB16 Is Playing His Scum Game Or Town Game.. Based On What He Has Said.. Funny Is Still Kinda Town From My POV Based On Something He Said Day 1. He Has Been Really Questioning Every Little Detail About The Game.. So Im Kinda At A Loss.. Not Sure Where Id Put My Vote Between Them 3.

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

Martin is about to get lynched.

This is partly a meta read, but I think town!Yuesford would get more angry than scum!Yuesford at getting pushed.

It's hard to squeeze information out of Renegade, no matter what his alignment is. However, his suspicion of other players leads me to think he is town.
    Renegade doesn't suspect anyone are we reading the same game?

According to how you think Yuesford would act, he is acting like a Town Yuesford atm.

Sb16 and Funny are tied at 3 votes a piece, Martin has 2 what are you talking about martins about to be lynched?

Are you slipping up as scum here? I may be inclined to push for your lynch right now because you make ZERO sense.

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

Renegade doesn't suspect anyone are we reading the same game?

According to how you think Yuesford would act, he is acting like a Town Yuesford atm.

Sb16 and Funny are tied at 3 votes a piece, Martin has 2 what are you talking about martins about to be lynched?

Are you slipping up as scum here? I may be inclined to push for your lynch right now because you make ZERO sense.
    Actually I Was Gonna Vote Ceko Last Night Because When I Said I Felt The Martian Train Felt Slightly Scum Motivated.. They Immediately Moved Their Vote

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

Actually I Was Gonna Vote Ceko Last Night Because When I Said I Felt The Martian Train Felt Slightly Scum Motivated.. They Immediately Moved Their Vote
    You're assumption of the martin train being scum motivated is completely inaccurate imo. You had no logical thread progression that lead you to that, and I doubt ceko moved his vote because you said that.

43. ISO #1493

IMO If Ceko Was Town In That Situation They Wouldnt Have Felt The Need To Move.. Off Of Martian But I Believe Ceko Felt Threatened By That Post Of Mine.. And Moved Quickly..

-vote theoneceko
    As town leader here I do not want you voting ceko right now, I just asked if you would.

You need to choose between Martin, Sb16, Funny

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

I get the feeling Stealth didn't even read S-FM Magoroth's notes. I think Stealth saw that Magoroth posted a big wall and immediately thought "this guy must be town" without trying to glean any information from all the notes Magoroth posted. Based on what I know about Stealth as a person, I think this kind of behavior is NAI, but Stealth is someone we can look at after lynching Funny Thing and Martin.

I don't automatically townread S-FM Magoroth for his notes, but I'll take him out of my scum list. Magoroth may have been making weird posts because he's busy with real life stuff, but I still don't like the way he voted this game.

I did like Magoroth's thoughts on Wrath though. They're the reason why I townread Yuesford and Renegade more than Wrath right now. Some of Magoroth's thoughts are things I already considered, so Wrath is still in my town list.

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

I get the feeling Stealth didn't even read S-FM Magoroth's notes. I think Stealth saw that Magoroth posted a big wall and immediately thought "this guy must be town" without trying to glean any information from all the notes Magoroth posted. Based on what I know about Stealth as a person, I think this kind of behavior is NAI, but Stealth is someone we can look at after lynching Funny Thing and Martin.

I don't automatically townread S-FM Magoroth for his notes, but I'll take him out of my scum list. Magoroth may have been making weird posts because he's busy with real life stuff, but I still don't like the way he voted this game.

I did like Magoroth's thoughts on Wrath though. They're the reason why I townread Yuesford and Renegade more than Wrath right now. Some of Magoroth's thoughts are things I already considered, so Wrath is still in my town list.
    Ceko what was wrong with Mag voting ZZ and Yagami? based on how Mag has read the game it make 100% sense to me why he would vote Yagami for just tunneling on Yuesford for saying "choo", and ZZ should have been out of this game Day 1.

Mag's votes fmpov are 100% validated and logical

50. ISO #1500