5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Getting a feel for other players is solving.
    I ain't gonna judge you for the kinda stuff you do in your own time, but don't harp on me for not sharing your same life style.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @Renegade hi.

i noticed you came on about an hour ago, but didn't post anything.
    What is goal for pointing this out?

I can't stand this constant snooping of when people are "online" or not and its use in forum mafia. I believe just leaving the damn tab open says I'm viewing the thread but folks I've got 50+ tabs going at any time, my eyes aren't glued here.

Is there a way I can turn that setting off?

I was catching up on the thread but then was unavailable for a few hours.

14. ISO #514

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post

I can't stand this constant snooping of when people are "online" or not and its use in forum mafia. I believe just leaving the damn tab open says I'm viewing the thread but folks I've got 50+ tabs going at any time, my eyes aren't glued here.

Yeah, you can turn on invisible mode in settings.

FYI ceko there has never been a good player who has tried to scumread based on people viewing the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #515

forcing you to talk. you are tied with zzorange for being the lowest poster, which doesn't make you look good.

16. ISO #516

Spoiler : ceko read list :
    auwt
    voss

are in my scumlist. they are both capable of contributing, but aren't. also, let me pull up light's quote about how scum play in clue saves:

granted, it's not like auwt and voss are pr-hunting. yuesford seems to be the only one doing that. i pushed trains on a few people, but just to see if scum would react. however, they are both being way too cool. well, voss is just afk. auwt is being too cool though.

yuesford
    zzorange

are also great lynches.

wrath

is still my top lynch target for today, but we can explore other options before the day ends. i know i should explain more about wrath---after all, i haven't posted as much as i did in last hope or the lazy 6p---but i want blink to carry me ;W;

martingg99

i liked whoever voted martin. whoever voted martin had a good reason for doing it. i simply expect more from martin.

blinkskater

is null because even though he could be in the same category as auwt and voss, i tunneled him very hard last game and made him mad ;W;. so i want to be nice to him now ;W;.

varcron

is null because even though he has given me scummy vibes, the guy gets scumread every game. interestingly, no one pointed out his scumminess in this game. i don't know if that's because this game is more chill than the last two i played or because he is actually scum. nevertheless, he is a bad lynch for today. there is way too much potential wifom around his slot.

stealthbomber

my feelings about him are null, but my brain tells me he's just a town i will hate for the rest of this game. i really don't appreciate that he's using his perception of my character to determine how i play forum mafia. i've thankfully only played one game as mafia, where i afk'ed. i know i've mentioned reasons for afk'ing in that game, but another reason why i afk'ed was because i didn't want to expose my teammate through my posts. i know stealth isn't hard scumreading me, but there's no way i can be in a team with anyone right now except bananacucho.

light_yagami
    renegade
    bananacucho
    funny thing

are town in no particular order. it's a very weak towncore, but this game i will be more likely to trust a strong player to be town. i loved banana's vote on wrathcyber, so i'll just have to trust that banana is town for now.

funny thing could be a pr, but i doubt a pr would make himself look so obvious. the guy is clearly trying to lay low. perhaps he is baiting a mafia kill so the real pr's can stay alive.

~~~

yea, i'm really not liking town's chances rn UWU ;W;. i have very few strong townreads, and unless people start posting more, i won't be able to add more people to my towncore.

~~~

i understand that my thoughts about blink are quite confusing. i will not reveal what game i'm playing with him until later. it's nearly impossible to trap blink when he's scum, so i might as well come clean with my intentions regarding his slot from the start. after all, blink probably already knows what i'm doing and people already suspected me for pushing stealth and banana.

This town core feels like pocketing. What have any of us 4 down that is "towny"? You explained banana but what about the rest?

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Yeah, you can turn on invisible mode in settings.

FYI ceko there has never been a good player who has tried to scumread based on people viewing the thread.
    i haven't scumread anyone based on how much they view the thread. my vote on banana was a bait and i just want renegade to talk.

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

Spoiler : ceko read list :

This town core feels like pocketing. What have any of us 4 down that is "towny"? You explained banana but what about the rest?
    how about instead of asking me questions, just contribute more? i'm the highest poster AND made the most detailed posts. fuck your self-preserving attitude.

if you think i'm some fucking power-wolf, then vote me.

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

how about instead of asking me questions, just contribute more? i'm the highest poster AND made the most detailed posts. fuck your self-preserving attitude.

if you think i'm some fucking power-wolf, then vote me.
    Lmao, being the highest poster - what you want a cookie?

You want that townread don't you.

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

yes, i'm doing 10 times more than you, but you're the one complaining.

goodbye
    Yeah, sure, but it is day 1.

I'm never a huge fan of any day 1s. Too much spinning nonsense out of thin air. Usually d1 scum lynches are pure luck.

That doesn't mean you should skip a lynch d1 because of course vote counting is important, but yeah, d1 scum lynches are luck.

28. ISO #528

Sorry I'm just cranky I shouldn't be so harsh @theoneceko .
    i realize that i'm basically spamming the thread. you're fine. i'm just as much in the wrong as you are.

but who cares about who's wrong in this argument? this game needs to be solved.

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

wrath iso!

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Am weak. pls lynch,
    scum!wrath giving up?

@Yuesford Thoughts on who to lynch? My wish is your command.
    pocket attempt?

I'm a terrazine addict, but even while under influence I know a scum when I see one

-vote BananaCucho
    opportunistic vote. (yuesford voted banana right after)

You made a typo in your second sentence after your first phrase without putting a period. That is indicative of misdirection when prompted to answer a very direct response of everyone's concerns as to whether or not you are scum. At the least, you are a confused and lazy townie. At most, you are banana! scum. I've personally gone through your past message history, and you do not seem to be the lazy type, which makes my latter lead more likely to be true.
    It is a well-documented fact that people who are nervous are more likely to make typos in the face of uncertain answers that threaten their social sphere.
    I've analyzed your diction and cross-referenced it with your post history for answers when you were prompted with labeled relevant questions, control questions, and irrelevant questions. You have around a 30% marginal error compared to previous responses.
    you're either trolling or being opportunistic. i can't see how anyone would take you seriously, so i actually think the former is more likely now.

Actually, solid catch there. Suspects who seek validation from the group are oftentimes the perpetrator. You are no longer in my scum read.
    wrath was talking about my play, but his comment makes no sense

Compared to how ceko handled last FM game with such bold maneuvers, he is unfortunately not at the top of my towncore.

-vote Theoneceko
    you ignored how i played in last hope fm. i was chill, at least during day 1

If I am right, Ceko:Martin seems like the most likely scum team, with Cekotealth following a close next.
    okay fine, i can see why you think this

Is this guy playing mind games with us? Why is he calling himself out?
    genuine town paranoia? wrath was referring to when banana put himself in a scumteam with stealth.

My vote stands on ceko. I'm an opportunist, and my gut tells me something isn't right. I'll do some analysis later.
    this is what scum do >_<

I'm done with analyzing here.

-unvote

For now.
    If ceko survives past n5 or if it reaches late game and he's alive, we will know what role he is.
    basically, wrath thinks that mafia will kill me by night 6 if i am town. and that if i don't die, i must be mafia.

SAS is acronymic for Sheeping and Sleeping, a common town most town deploy when there are no solid leads from TI
    Oops typo. I'm cracking under the social sphere!
    self-aware scum or town troll

I can only think of 1 reason why ceko is pushing me and I'm satisfied to leave that tidbit of info in my lw. Also, just remember by d5 we will know what role ceko is. There is a reason why I'm reiterating myself.
    martingg drops by with a "ceko is town" hmmmmm quite sure, hmmmm? Thats your first word all day.
    cmon bro, there are no lw's in this setup.
    i actually didn't like that either. i felt like martin was pocketing me.
    i thought you were spreading misinformation again, but you were referring to a real-life day, not the game day.

Well I shall keep that information to my grave then. Also AFAIK there are no punishments for mafia members bussing each other and "town reading" each other since roles are not revealed. In the case of me, I have not seen a single person defend me if I were mafia. Chew on that a bit.
    i said this before, but that did give me pause.

I've been binge-watching all of JCS' videos so now I am applying them onto FM. You may call me Mr. Criminal Psychologist Wrath. Also, I do think Ceko is bussing me HARD after he stated he didn't want to vote me but he voted me still.
    omfg. do you know how bussing works?

Ceko is awfully sus, but that could be because I've been getting the vibe that he's sorting TPR
    Ceko voting me for the nth time... hmmmm.... they're now less and less likely to be TPR or town.
    power-role hunting?

~~~

conclusion: don't lynch wrath? i think i just misunderstood wrath. if he's town, he's playing badly.

controversial thought, but if wrath is town, bananacucho could be scum.

anyways, yuesford and auwt are looking like better lynches rn. especially auwt because he didn't want to jump onto wrath or yuesford's train. that's what scum do, right @blinkskater ?

funny thing caught onto auwt, which i really appreciate.

32. ISO #532

here is le vote history (hewwo)

green votes are votes i'd expect from town and red votes are votes i'd expect from mafia. yellow votes are votes i'm unsure about or troll votes.

page 1:
    light votes skip
    varc votes banana
    ceko votes banana
    wrath votes banana
    yuesford votes banana
    yuesford votes banana (again)
    light votes yuesford
    yuesford votes light
    stealth votes banana

page 2:
    banana votes skip
    martin votes wrath
    wrath votes ceko
    stealth votes ceko

page 3:
    varc unvotes
    ceko votes funny thing
    wrath unvotes

page 4:
    yuesford votes light (again)
    varc votes yuesford
    renegade votes yuesford

page 5:
    yuesford votes light (again x2)
    funny thing votes yuesford
    banana votes wrath

page 6:
    zzorange votes stealth

page 7:
    ceko votes wrath
    stealth unvotes
    blink votes light
    stealth votes wrath
    ceko votes auwt

page 9:
    blink votes zzorange
    ceko votes wrath

page 10:
    auwt votes light
    funny thing votes auwt

keep in mind that bussing in day 1 is unlikely in this setup. therefore, people who voted scum today are unlikely to be scum.

~~~

now, here is another preliminary read list:

ceko
    stealth
    light
    funny thing
    blink
    varc
    s-fm magoroth
    zzorange
    renegade
    martin

wrath
    banana

auwt
    yuesford

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

Watch the progression. As soon as I voted Kira, who is 100% SUS!! THE BANALITY OF EVIL. A HERETIC WE NEED TO GET RID OF. Lots of knight of shining armor came and hard defends him. Particularly @theoneceko , who makes me a scum target just because I targeted Kira for my personal gains and creating a meta that would make him "unlynchable" in all FM games.

This is the mafia folks: Kira + Ceko + UNKNOWN (SUS Valkron, Smurf Guy, and Renegade)

-vote light_yagami

GGez. Paopan almost solves the game in day 1

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Watch the progression. As soon as I voted Kira, who is 100% SUS!! THE BANALITY OF EVIL. A HERETIC WE NEED TO GET RID OF. Lots of knight of shining armor came and hard defends him. Particularly @theoneceko , who makes me a scum target just because I targeted Kira for my personal gains and creating a meta that would make him "unlynchable" in all FM games.

This is the mafia folks: Kira + Ceko + UNKNOWN (SUS Valkron, Smurf Guy, and Renegade)

-vote light_yagami

GGez. Paopan almost solves the game in day 1
    In What Regard Am I Suspect Man.. The Fact You Keep Spam Voting Me Cries Of Desperate Scum Looking For A Mis-Lynch.. Also IDK What Cekos Alignment Is However, They Have Been Quite Active And Very Forth Coming With Reads List.. U Keep Saiyan Is Suspect.. With No Real Evidence To Back It Up.. I Mean To Me This Just Confirms My Suspicions Of You..

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550