Results 951 to 1,000 of 3518
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Martin what about showing us your lead instead of arguing? I'm more than happy at bouncing ideas off you.
    you are my lead m8

i don't get why you (or anyone agrees with) are pushing me with what really feels like some sort of gimmick performance that's now desperately relying on thin facts rather than any substance
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    You ignored that I read Wrath's entire ISO first before towncoring him.

Wrath is also tunneling very hard. I'm pretty sure that's a town tell for noobs.
    Yes but then you reasoned that you towncored him because I used to annoy you all the time and you were town. So was that fake? Since you now say you towncored him beforehand?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

8. ISO #958

Loging out.

Ceko try not to paint that much.
    Also look for something called consistency.
    It usually seems bad to come back on your words.

gn
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #959

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Its Good Because, I Am Town And That Will Be Something The Rest Of Town Can Use.. Unfortunately With Me Dead Today The Invest Assuming We Still Have One.. Cant Use Me As A Bases For Comparing Others 2.
    This is 100% town Yagami here.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    you are my lead m8

i don't get why you (or anyone agrees with) are pushing me with what really feels like some sort of gimmick performance that's now desperately relying on thin facts rather than any substance
    Instead of just discrediting the scum reads aimed at you why don't you tell us why Yues is scum?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

12. ISO #962

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yes but then you reasoned that you towncored him because I used to annoy you all the time and you were town. So was that fake? Since you now say you towncored him beforehand?
    My opinion of Wrath, in chronological order:

Start of day: I did not like his trolling and sheep vote, so I scumread him.

Middle of day: I read Wrath's ISO and moved him out of my scumlist.

End of day: Wrath is annoyed at your behavior and is tunneling Martin. Wrath is now in my towncore.

I realize that Wrath showed annoyance at your behavior since the middle of this day. It's just something I chose not to mention until now.

If you think I am scum, think again. I hate playing scum and would not post this much if I was scum.

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

My opinion of Wrath, in chronological order:

Start of day: I did not like his trolling and sheep vote, so I scumread him.

Middle of day: I read Wrath's ISO and moved him out of my scumlist.

End of day: Wrath is annoyed at your behavior and is tunneling Martin. Wrath is now in my towncore.

I realize that Wrath showed annoyance at your behavior since the middle of this day. It's just something I chose not to mention until now.

If you think I am scum, think again. I hate playing scum and would not post this much if I was scum.
    I never said I thought you were scum fam.

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Instead of just discrediting the scum reads aimed at you why don't you tell us why Yues is scum?
    he's trolling or whatever

I don't care for his slot other than I don't have any positive signs on them

would prefer them dying over light
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    he's trolling or whatever

I don't care for his slot other than I don't have any positive signs on them

would prefer them dying over light
    Or, rather, I would prefer light not-dying over Yues
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Loging out.

Ceko try not to paint that much.
    Also look for something called consistency.
    It usually seems bad to come back on your words.

gn
    This is a dick move, but:

-vote Auwt

Nobody is defending Martin. Martin just came back from an intense MU championships game. I am willing to consider him as a lynch, but now I definitely don't want him dead.
    @WrathCyber if you think Martin is going to massively townclear himself when he has ~800 posts to catch up to, then you're sorely mistaken. You're making a mistake by continuing to tunnel the guy. It's okay to vote him, but since you can't squeeze information from his slot right now, the best you can do is gauge people's reactions to Martin's train. The only person who defended Martin was Auwt:

Hmmm...

Interesting U-turn it seems.
    This wasn't even a defense. This was more of a criticism of my inconsistency from Auwt. Therefore, I really doubt Martin can be on a team with anyone. If you think I'm in a scum team with Martin, then I'll give more reasons as to why you're wrong.

You scumread Martin for his pocket post. However, I highly doubt scum!Martin would out himself so obviously. Martin is a very good player. He was a reserve for an MU championships game, and I've seen him play on Sc2Mafia. Also, if Martin is pocketing me, then according to the definition of pocketing--when a mafia convinces a town that they're town--I can not be in a team with Martin.

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

If both you and Martin switch you're safe.
    Seeing as I am not willing to risk a lynch on Yagami and my townreads would rather lynch my second top scumread over my top scumread, so I must concede and go for my 2nd rather than my 1st

-vote Auwt

D2 I am pushing for Yues unless something drastic happens, however there will be no 3 way dice roll today.

38. ISO #988

This is a dick move, but:

-vote Auwt

Nobody is defending Martin. Martin just came back from an intense MU championships game. I am willing to consider him as a lynch, but now I definitely don't want him dead.
    @WrathCyber if you think Martin is going to massively townclear himself when he has ~800 posts to catch up to, then you're sorely mistaken. You're making a mistake by continuing to tunnel the guy. It's okay to vote him, but since you can't squeeze information from his slot right now, the best you can do is gauge people's reactions to Martin's train. The only person who defended Martin was Auwt:

This wasn't even a defense. This was more of a criticism of my inconsistency from Auwt. Therefore, I really doubt Martin can be on a team with anyone. If you think I'm in a scum team with Martin, then I'll give more reasons as to why you're wrong.

You scumread Martin for his pocket post. However, I highly doubt scum!Martin would out himself so obviously. Martin is a very good player. He was a reserve for an MU championships game, and I've seen him play on Sc2Mafia. Also, if Martin is pocketing me, then according to the definition of pocketing--when a mafia convinces a town that they're town--I can not be in a team with Martin.
    -vote Auwt

You've convinced me that you are somewhat not scum.

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

Because Martin > SFM Magoroth > You

Staying consistent with votes is key to being town.
    I think you're wrong here. At least I am being inconsistent in order to bait out scum. Also, town inconsistency is possible because town doesn't know anyone else's alignment.

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

-vote Auwt

You've convinced me that you are somewhat not scum.
    How does that highlighted bit make Ceko not scum?

I also don't like that 2 people other than me flipped their votes, I know my reason to do so is solid, but Wrath specifically is sheeping ceko.

43. ISO #993

Auwt is an option now to save Justice
    I don't really mind Auwt either after reading the iso

Why do I feel both top trains are bad to join.
    Why do I feel there are a lot of "SAS".

this looks tmi-ish
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    How does that highlighted bit make Ceko not scum?

I also don't like that 2 people other than me flipped their votes, I know my reason to do so is solid, but Wrath specifically is sheeping ceko.
    Yeah like... That was swingy af

46. ISO #996

Ew wrath is here now this train just got super uncool
    I'm still more comfortable with this train than the Martin train that was developing.

It is what it is I guess, I'm not going to be around for the last ~30 of EOD.

See you guys later and I hope that town doesn't decide to mislynch.

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'm still more comfortable with this train than the Martin train that was developing.

It is what it is I guess, I'm not going to be around for the last ~30 of EOD.

See you guys later and I hope that town doesn't decide to mislynch.
    LOL they all gonna scumread you for that the way you all scum read fake mag for that

Vote and peace

50. ISO #1000

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So policy lynch on Yues?
    its more of a matter of that I don't think Light should be the deletion today and I don't care for the competing wagons other than I would've preferred wrath earlier
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"