S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

I'm voting you desperately because I solved the game and you are the block of Jenga the town needs to get rid of. You, flipping scum would solve the game almost entirely. @theoneceko is next followed by the unknown, in which I need more time to find. But I'm not familiar with the players as of yet.

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I like this from Martin, trying to figure stuff out

No wall posts so far though which is fairly odd.
    I've actually had a few games without wall-posting much now

In fact I'm starting to think it's slightly scum-indicative for me to do lol

cuz last few times I've done it as scum it was primarily to make myself feel safer (or seem townier) rather than to push anybody really
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    martin just subbed into a champs game on MU. he'll be more active in "2-3 irl days"
    Actually I'm dead in it.

It will be over in the next 26 hours, where we can discuss it more if we find it relevant.

Until then I can't and really really shouldn't.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm voting you desperately because I solved the game and you are the block of Jenga the town needs to get rid of. You, flipping scum would solve the game almost entirely. @theoneceko is next followed by the unknown, in which I need more time to find. But I'm not familiar with the players as of yet.
    Again You Forget A Simple Fact.. That There IS No Flip.. You Wont Know Either Way..

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

Coincidentally, it occurs to me too.
    I'm just kidding. I want to get rid of you as soon as possible.
    Vigi on Kira tonight if he wasn't lynch. I'm pretty sure he's evil.
    So U Want To Get Rid Of Me Is It Because I Hit The Nail On The Proverbial Head.. In Deducing You As Scum.. Sounds Like Your Trying To Now Get 3 Kills Out Of The Way N1.. This Is Even More Evidence Of Your Scum Behavior. You Are At This Point Little More Then A Nuance.. A Scum With No Real Power Or Ability To Defend Your Actions..

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

Nope. It's because I hit the mark, that you were coordinated mafias alongside ceko and the unknown (possibly Martin).
    Oh You Believe That To Be The Case.. Well I Have News For You.. You Are Flat Out Incorrect.. In That Assumption.. Because Unlike Scum IDK What Anyones Role Is But Mine.. Im Going Off Guts And Instinct.. And At This Point Your Ass Is Grass & Im The Lawn Mower..

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

Nice choice @ZZorange . All aboard.
    Townies, unite under my banner. We need to eradicate this boomer heretic as soon as possible, and the glory would come to me.
    Lynching Light Yagami would cement me, Paopan as one of the best Rookies in FM, who himself impressed many with his play on solving the game at day 1.

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I think voting martingg here is a good call. @Yuesford @Light_Yagami

That's the best call I can make right now to keep either of you from being lynched while focusing on the only other scum likely.
    Im Willing To Give Martian More Time.. So I Can Be Sure.. He Is Merely A Slight Scum Lean Of Mine At This Time.

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

Nice choice @ZZorange . All aboard.
    Townies, unite under my banner. We need to eradicate this boomer heretic as soon as possible, and the glory would come to me.
    Lynching Light Yagami would cement me, Paopan as one of the best Rookies in FM, who himself impressed many with his play on solving the game at day 1.
    Yeah 100% Confirmed This Guy Is Scum..

22. ISO #572

On the serious matter, I personally think Kira is a good lynch. It will solve the game cos his defenders would be 100% SUS.

I know this endeavor would meet some resistance once Kira's knight in shining armors shows up. But justice will prevail, I know we can do better than these scums.

23. ISO #573

On the serious matter, I personally think Kira is a good lynch. It will solve the game cos his defenders would be 100% SUS.

I know this endeavor would meet some resistance once Kira's knight in shining armors shows up. But justice will prevail, I know we can do better than these scums.
    Have You Not Seen My Signature

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

Nah. Your signature is dogshit. I know, you.. being weab about Death Note and all.

But you don't live by its quotes. You playing here, might be the same Light Yagami that pretends to be L's acquittance. Yet will betray everyone in the end.

Even if I die, I know #538 post will live through the heart of the people. I know revolution would come and I know they'll get rid of you sooner. You are a SCUM! 100%

28. ISO #578

Nah. Your signature is dogshit. I know, you.. being weab about Death Note and all.

But you don't live by its quotes. You playing here, might be the same Light Yagami that pretends to be L's acquittance. Yet will betray everyone in the end.

Even if I die, I know #538 post will live through the heart of the people. I know revolution would come and I know they'll get rid of you sooner. You are a SCUM! 100%
    Again As Ive Said Before.. You Wish I Was Scum..

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

Hard read here , so I was ATE breadcrumbing Light night 0 when he tried to Chinese fire drill me, i countered with a hydra gambit, and thats when I know IIoA that Light Yagami was confirmed kpn scum.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Hard read here , so I was ATE breadcrumbing Light night 0 when he tried to Chinese fire drill me, i countered with a hydra gambit, and thats when I know IIoA that Light Yagami was confirmed kpn scum.
    So Hydra Cut Off One Head And Two More Will Take Its Place? Sounds Scummy Ta Me..

46. ISO #596

@Auwt can you explain your vote on yagami to me? It seems very out of place.

I don't think that yagami is a town powerhouse or that he's playing like jesus or anything but I do think he's solidly lock-town.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

47. ISO #597

Out of Yuesford and ZZ

-vote zzorange

Yuesford should be replaced, not lynched. But I wouldn't mind him being lynched either.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

For The Record..

Yuesford (4 [L-95]):
    Light_Yagami, Varcron, theoneceko, Renegade
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-97]):
    WrathCyber, blinkskater
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-96]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange, Auwt
    ZZorange (3 [L-96]):
    Stealthbomber16, Funny Thing, S-FM Magoroth