9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Find This Suspect..
    me too. stealth and banana could be a team.

stealth came in massively misinterpreting the setup, then sheeped the bananacucho train.

bananacucho has given no scumreads. he is certainly not in my towncore right now.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    subbing out right before the game starts is quite a shitty thing to do. it makes things hard for the host. also, the replacement may not really want to play.
    @MartinGG99 i am glad you joined because of someone else, even though you've been taking a break from this site for what i assume are good reasons.
    I'm not sure if my reasons are good but they aren't bad I would (selfishly) think.

Primarily I went off to search for games with new players in communities I haven't played in before so I could challenge myself and hopefully improve.

Re: the sub thing afaik there was a good reason for it. No worries there from my view.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    me too. stealth and banana could be a team.

stealth came in massively misinterpreting the setup, then sheeped the bananacucho train.

bananacucho has given no scumreads. he is certainly not in my towncore right now.
    1. This was post #63. There is literally nothing to read.

2. This would've been a good post in like, 24-28 hours from now. Right now it looks like you're grasping at straws.

3. Me being a complete dumbass doesn't mean I'm scum
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    What's the video? I'm at the store buying steak for tomorrow a d all I sees a red box
    "[The] sound of social justice"

a parody of the sound of silence

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yawn. Who gives actual scum reads this early
    You made a typo in your second sentence after your first phrase without putting a period. That is indicative of misdirection when prompted to answer a very direct response of everyone's concerns as to whether or not you are scum. At the least, you are a confused and lazy townie. At most, you are banana! scum. I've personally gone through your past message history, and you do not seem to be the lazy type, which makes my latter lead more likely to be true.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I've reread the setup multiple times and I'd like to put something that could be missed in plain terms

We could be down 1, or even 2 TPRs right now.

Lynching a mafia today halves their KPN so we need to be in top gear today. It's not like a normal setup where we could debatably vote skip- if we get a mafia out of the pool today we pretty much automatically win.
    i feel like auto win is an overzealous exageration

the first mafia kill certainly is huge

but after that is no flips which means we can't really tell when the 2nd mafia dies

which is a nightmare for association reads
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #76

1. This was post #63. There is literally nothing to read.

2. This would've been a good post in like, 24-28 hours from now. Right now it looks like you're grasping at straws.

3. Me being a complete dumbass doesn't mean I'm scum
    I Mean In Regard To That Video You Posted And The Reply To That Video That You Posted.. I Find The Interaction Suspicious To Say The Least..

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    You made a typo in your second sentence after your first phrase without putting a period. That is indicative of misdirection when prompted to answer a very direct response of everyone's concerns as to whether or not you are scum. At the least, you are a confused and lazy townie. At most, you are banana! scum. I've personally gone through your past message history, and you do not seem to be the lazy type, which makes my latter lead more likely to be true.
    You're looking at my post history to try to meta me huh? Let me ask you this, when was my last game?

Secondly, who are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

I Mean In Regard To That Video You Posted And The Reply To That Video That You Posted.. I Find The Interaction Suspicious To Say The Least..
    And That Reply That BananaCucho Posted..*Edit*

The Whole Interaction Is Suspect Ta Me..

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

Push your political agenda somewhere else
    How To Say This Nicely.. I Play The Game The Way I Decide And If Even A Word Stands Out To Me.. Ill Either Try And Find A Meme Or A Song.. To Compliment It.. Would You Have Preferred The Meme/Image?

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Honestly , Clue Save Roles Arent Revealed Either.. Thus Making It Harder To Decern Whats Been Killed/Lynched.. You Really Just Have To Communicate Honestly As Town As Much As You Can.. Basically After Night 1 Holding Back Really Isnt And Option.. Lets Say Hypothetically Sheriff Checks Me And You.. We Come Up As The Same Alignment.. Sheriff IMO Should Leave Bread Crumbs For PPL Paying Attention To Follow.. Then Lets Say Night 2 Sheriff Checks You Then Lets Say Voss And The Alignments Differ.. They Should Have No Qualms With Revealing That Information Swiftly. Now As Scum Its Harder To Say.. Lets Say In The Hypothetical.. Funny Thing SB 16 And Voss Are Scum They Should Play It Cool Like Not Rock The Boat 2 Much But Still Try To Find The TPRs Without Making It Obvious.. Clearly As Scum Generally Does Unless Towns Dumb And Just Claims Day 1..
    right now, i townread light for this post.

should i townread light for this post?

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Applicable to anyone but ceko unfortunately. Validation seeking for ceko is NAI. But I still am scumleaning him for other reasons so it balances out.

-vote theoneceko

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100