A Strange Colorful Improvised Idea
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. ISO #1

    A Strange Colorful Improvised Idea









  2. ISO #2

  3. ISO #3

  4. ISO #4

    Re: A Strange Colorful Improvised Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post







    Finally got it. Didn't realize i had to locate some text outside of what was presented here (this is not a self-contained puzzle, requires using a clues to seek something outside). Who's next to solve this one? It's a fun one with an epic final solution!


  5. ISO #5

    Re: A Strange Colorful Improvised Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Finally got it. Didn't realize i had to locate some text outside of what was presented here (this is not a self-contained puzzle, requires using a clues to seek something outside). Who's next to solve this one? It's a fun one with an epic final solution!

    The Final Prize at the end really is great if I do say so myself

  6. ISO #6

  7. ISO #7

    Re: A Strange Colorful Improvised Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post












  8. ISO #8

    Re: A Strange Colorful Improvised Idea

    I remember playing a game - RtCW:ET - like 22 years ago and you could colorize your name. Multiple people used some squares to have their countries flag colors next to their names.
    This thread reminded me of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  9. ISO #9

    Re: A Strange Colorful Improvised Idea

    The solution to this puzzle will be publicly revealed on November 19th, 2023.

    If someone solves it before then on their own without hints, they are free to post the solution publicly before then.

    If you got hints in order to solve it, I ask that you not reveal the solution to others

  10. ISO #10

    Re: A Strange Colorful Improvised Idea

    I shall wait patiently. Or manage to solve the full thing before, who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

  11. ISO #11

  12. ISO #12

    Re: A Strange Colorful Improvised Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    The solution to this puzzle will be publicly revealed on November 19th, 2023.

    If someone solves it before then on their own without hints, they are free to post the solution publicly before then.

    If you got hints in order to solve it, I ask that you not reveal the solution to others
    oh I can reveal it?
    Well, I don't want to ruin the fun, so I'll keep the solution to myself

  13. ISO #13

    Re: A Strange Colorful Improvised Idea

    ♦2@♠♪₧♣/pB♠4qErA♫$☺♠▄╖A

    Well, I can say with some confidence that alt code symbols is not the answer..

    btw this exists @Gikkle
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  14. ISO #14

  15. ISO #15

  16. ISO #16

  17. ISO #17

  18. ISO #18

  19. ISO #19

    Re: A Strange Colorful Improvised Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ottendorf has been...
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    mother fucker
    Yes. Exactly. I'm stuck there too xD.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •