Do Admins actually play arcade? - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 189
  1. #51

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Are you sure?
    Yeah, Oberon's turned a new leaf and isn't being anti-admin cringy for the sake of it.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  2. #52

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    by spamming what you spam, you're forcing your own worldview, which is that saying "gas all jews" is acceptable, on other people.

    "force" is a strong word here. mods aren't forcing you what to believe by warning you. you're not forcing me to think anti-semitism is okay by spamming "gas all jews." for that reason, i think "influence" is a better word.


    i understand the appeal of social ignorance and that what u say in a video game has VERY VERY little impact, but it's just not cool to say things like that. mods don't warn you bc they've something personal against you. they just saw a lot of reports on racism (a group of people have spoken, even if you don't agree with them) and decided to simply file the reports.

    personally, i don't understand why ppl have to say the n-word or other things to troll. UWOWU HEWWO!!! is a much better alternative. i don't think every conservative is evil, but the current trend towards eliminating racism in this game and real world isn't bad.
    I never spam, so get your facts straight before you just start spouting off nonsense. The only time I spam is when I am spamming my LW because town isn't listening...

    If you read the report you'd know, so why don't you visit that post and educate yourself.

  3. #53

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    I never spam, so get your facts straight before you just start spouting off nonsense. The only time I spam is when I am spamming my LW because town isn't listening...

    If you read the report you'd know, so why don't you visit that post and educate yourself.
    Do you feel this is an essential part of playing mafia for you, to the point where you wouldn’t want to play without it?

    I would prefer the whole “I’m arguing this out of principle” part gets skipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  4. #54

  5. #55

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    So let me ask you this. Are you going to start banning people for using the words "Faggot" and "Retard", which are also offensive? Or don't those groups deserve the protection of the PC police?
    Out of curiosity, what makes you think people aren’t being banned for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  6. #56

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    Did you want to argue all night about it? I mean, I have my position and you have yours and its clear neither of us intend to change. So what would be the point?
    Helz is dogmatic enough on the topic of racism that it has been mistaken for bigotry somewhere else. This is something he feels strongly about.

    On other news, that frustration, which is being let out, is projected here due to similarities and has more than likely nothing to do with you personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  7. #57

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  8. #58

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Yeah, Oberon's turned a new leaf and isn't being anti-admin cringy for the sake of it.
    Voss, frankly, shut your mouth.
    You're one of the biggest griefers on the site, you griefed on Oberon for like forever because he attacked you in some game or whatever other reason.
    It was literally painful to watch you grief so openly, viciously and for so long. And now you're being hypocritical by projecting your own actions but in reverse? You're fucked up mate.

    Edit: him ignoring all your abuse and grief is him "not being anti mods for the sake of it" - ok, cool mate, whatever floats your narcissism.
    Last edited by OzyWho; June 8th, 2021 at 10:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  9. #59

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Do you feel this is an essential part of playing mafia for you, to the point where you wouldn’t want to play without it?

    I would prefer the whole “I’m arguing this out of principle” part gets skipped.
    I'm against censorship wherever it pops up and I voice my opinions on it, especially when it directly affects me.. and if I'm being honest, this game has lost a lot of its appeal when there are people policing every word that is being said. I have over 3000 games played and what keeps me coming back is the ability to choose my own strategy. That's no longer the case.

  10. #60

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    So let me ask you this. Are you going to start banning people for using the words "Faggot" and "Retard", which are also offensive? Or don't those groups deserve the protection of the PC police?
    The classic slippery slope. We should ban people for using the word "stupid" and "dumb" too, right? Or maybe even when someone votes a staff member? YIKES.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  11. #61

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Out of curiosity, what makes you think people aren’t being banned for this?
    Because I checked a couple months worth of punished player reports and did not see it listed. The only people punished for speech have been me for naming myself "money-grubbing jew" and saying the K word once, and a few people who have spammed the N word.

  12. #62

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Voss, frankly, shut your mouth.
    You're one of the biggest griefers on the site, you griefed on Oberon for like forever because he attacked you in some game or whatever other reason.
    It was literally painful to watch you grief so openly, viciously and for so long. And now you're being hypocritical by projecting your own actions but in reverse? You're fucked up mate.

    Edit: him ignoring all your abuse and grief is him "not being anti mods for the sake of it" - ok, cool mate, whatever floats your narcissism.
    Feel free to hit me up in some dms. I'm not going to derail the thread over this topic.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  13. #63

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    The classic slippery slope. We should ban people for using the word "stupid" and "dumb" too, right? Or maybe even when someone votes a staff member? YIKES.
    Exactly. Its like how FB and Twitter banned Trump. Next Twitter removed the President of Nigeria's post. Months back they were banning accounts as fake news for talking about the possibility of Corona being created in a lab, and now we are learning that just might be true. When you stifle free speech its always a slipper slope.

  14. #64

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    I never spam, so get your facts straight before you just start spouting off nonsense. The only time I spam is when I am spamming my LW because town isn't listening...

    If you read the report you'd know, so why don't you visit that post and educate yourself.
    bro idc if u name urself "I GAS JEWS" or spam it. what you do is wrong.
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  15. #65

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    So let me ask you this. Are you going to start banning people for using the words "Faggot" and "Retard", which are also offensive? Or don't those groups deserve the protection of the PC police?
    isn't this just wrong??

    UWU
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  16. #66

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    Exactly. Its like how FB and Twitter banned Trump. Next Twitter removed the President of Nigeria's post. Months back they were banning accounts as fake news for talking about the possibility of Corona being created in a lab, and now we are learning that just might be true. When you stifle free speech its always a slipper slope.
    The arcade isn't a protected realm of free speech ;). This also isn't Twitter with millions of millions of users interacting with each other over a wide variety of cultural topics. We're MAYBE hundreds that interact over a small game.

    Nice try at false equivalency though. If you don't like being banned for voting staff members in a game, don't play. I trust and applaud the arcade staff's decisions to draw the line on what they choose to moderate. Their efforts keep the game playable for the silent majority of users that don't want this distasteful behavior.

    And as an added bonus, we get dipsticks to create these asinine "but mah free speech" threads for others to dunk upon. Maybe that should be one of the aspects we promote here on sc2mafia.com

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  17. #67

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Virgin Voss with facts and logic vs CHAD Veliaire unironically dropping the slippery slope fallacy.

    I can personally attest to not playing mafia because of the constant racism from the player base. Throughout my time in sc2 I’ve also found many players who have also stopped due to the racism, mostly from playing Cortex with them.

    When you eat at a restaurant and the food is bad, you don’t come back. You don’t talk to employees or the management about how the food sucked or whatever. You don’t try and fix the food. You just don’t come back. Have you considered for a moment that there may be a cause and effect link between the fact that lobbies take forever to fill up and the fact that there’s a very vocal minority in the community (and it is well established at this point that you are in a minority) that is actively spamming racist messages and dragging the quality of games down?

    Edit: Voss that last post was cringe maybe dont suggest that staff could ban people for voting them
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; June 8th, 2021 at 10:30 AM. Reason: avoid double post
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  18. #68

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Helz is dogmatic enough on the topic of racism that it has been mistaken for bigotry somewhere else. This is something he feels strongly about.

    On other news, that frustration, which is being let out, is projected here due to similarities and has more than likely nothing to do with you personally.
    Speaking of which, @Helz , what happened to this?:
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Accept their existence and learn to adjust ourselves to our environment as opposed to expecting our environment to adjust to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I agree its sad. But understand there is some pathetic person on the other end baiting for outrage because they desperately need attention. When they are so damaged as a person they have to resort to that kind of behavior to meet their basic needs you should offer them your pity because that makes them face themselves while its your anger, attention, and reaction that they crave.

    At the end of the day Activation has replaced Blizzard and they give no fucks about their community. There are things you can change in life and there are things you can only accept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  19. #69

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    The arcade isn't a protected realm of free speech ;). This also isn't Twitter with millions of millions of users interacting with each other over a wide variety of cultural topics. We're MAYBE hundreds that interact over a small game.

    Nice try at false equivalency though. If you don't like being banned for voting staff members in a game, don't play. I trust and applaud the arcade staff's decisions to draw the line on what they choose to moderate. Their efforts keep the game playable for the silent majority of users that don't want this distasteful behavior.

    And as an added bonus, we get dipsticks to create these asinine "but mah free speech" threads for others to dunk upon. Maybe that should be one of the aspects we promote here on sc2mafia.com
    i don't think veliaire is some mastermind psychopath. he just got offended at this new rule change.
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  20. #70

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Virgin Voss with facts and logic vs CHAD Veliaire unironically dropping the slippery slope fallacy.

    I can personally attest to not playing mafia because of the constant racism from the player base. Throughout my time in sc2 I’ve also found many players who have also stopped due to the racism, mostly from playing Cortex with them.

    When you eat at a restaurant and the food is bad, you don’t come back. You don’t talk to employees or the management about how the food sucked or whatever. You don’t try and fix the food. You just don’t come back. Have you considered for a moment that there may be a cause and effect link between the fact that lobbies take forever to fill up and the fact that there’s a very vocal minority in the community (and it is well established at this point that you are in a minority) that is actively spamming racist messages and dragging the quality of games down?

    Edit: Voss that last post was cringe maybe dont suggest that staff could ban people for voting them
    yea that was pretty cringe
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  21. #71

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    i hope u all realize i am on side veliaire now.

    i'm joking
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  22. #72

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    When you eat at a restaurant and the food is bad, you don’t come back. You don’t talk to employees or the management about how the food sucked or whatever. You don’t try and fix the food. You just don’t come back. Have you considered for a moment that there may be a cause and effect link between the fact that lobbies take forever to fill up and the fact that there’s a very vocal minority in the community (and it is well established at this point that you are in a minority) that is actively spamming racist messages and dragging the quality of games down?
    +The fact that someone, Ceko I believe, showed that the exact opposite to be true. (more players playing the Mafia Arcade, relatively to other SC2 Arcades, since the policy change)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  23. #73

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Virgin Voss with facts and logic vs CHAD Veliaire unironically dropping the slippery slope fallacy.

    I can personally attest to not playing mafia because of the constant racism from the player base. Throughout my time in sc2 I’ve also found many players who have also stopped due to the racism, mostly from playing Cortex with them.

    When you eat at a restaurant and the food is bad, you don’t come back. You don’t talk to employees or the management about how the food sucked or whatever. You don’t try and fix the food. You just don’t come back. Have you considered for a moment that there may be a cause and effect link between the fact that lobbies take forever to fill up and the fact that there’s a very vocal minority in the community (and it is well established at this point that you are in a minority) that is actively spamming racist messages and dragging the quality of games down?

    Edit: Voss that last post was cringe maybe dont suggest that staff could ban people for voting them
    Sorry, I meant to invalidate Veliaire's slippery slope argument. Staff would never ban players for something like that. It would be a ridiculously successful attempt to kill the game quickly.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  24. #74

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Sorry, I meant to invalidate Veliaire's slippery slope argument. Staff would never ban players for something like that. It would be a ridiculously successful attempt to kill the game quickly.
    yea i figured.

    joking about it doesn't mean mods will actually do that either
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  25. #75

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    anyways, who r u all voting in this election:

    biden or trump?
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  26. #76

  27. #77

  28. #78

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    @Veliaire

    Not only is your argument about “where do we draw the line” completely irrelevant, it’s also well-documented as a poor argument.

    From wikipedia
    The fallacious sense of "slippery slope" is often used synonymously with continuum fallacy, in that it ignores the possibility of middle ground and assumes a discrete transition from category A to category B. In this sense it constitutes an informal fallacy. In a non-fallacious sense, including use as a legal principle, a middle-ground possibility is acknowledged, and reasoning is provided for the likelihood of the predicted outcome. Other idioms for the slippery slope argument are the thin end/edge of the wedge, the camel's nose in the tent, or If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.
    You are completely ignoring the actual realm of reality here, where the mod team just removes players that are egregiously racist… then stops. There’s zero room to draw parallels anywhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  29. #79

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    The arcade isn't a protected realm of free speech ;). This also isn't Twitter with millions of millions of users interacting with each other over a wide variety of cultural topics. We're MAYBE hundreds that interact over a small game.

    Nice try at false equivalency though. If you don't like being banned for voting staff members in a game, don't play. I trust and applaud the arcade staff's decisions to draw the line on what they choose to moderate. Their efforts keep the game playable for the silent majority of users that don't want this distasteful behavior.

    And as an added bonus, we get dipsticks to create these asinine "but mah free speech" threads for others to dunk upon. Maybe that should be one of the aspects we promote here on sc2mafia.com
    No private entity is a protected realm of free speech. You are missing the point entirely. The entirety of the internet is owned by private companies. There is no place you can go online that isn't owned by someone. However, the internet is how people communicate.. and when you have thousands of different people telling you what you are and are not allowed to say, that has a negative impact on society as a whole.

  30. #80

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    No private entity is a protected realm of free speech. You are missing the point entirely. The entirety of the internet is owned by private companies. There is no place you can go online that isn't owned by someone. However, the internet is how people communicate.. and when you have thousands of different people telling you what you are and are not allowed to say, that has a negative impact on society as a whole.
    I’m pretty sure it’s almost universally accepted that you shouldn’t be a racist asshole. Both online and offline.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  31. #81

  32. #82

  33. #83

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I’m pretty sure it’s almost universally accepted that you shouldn’t be a racist asshole. Both online and offline.
    xDD
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  34. #84

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    No private entity is a protected realm of free speech. You are missing the point entirely. The entirety of the internet is owned by private companies. There is no place you can go online that isn't owned by someone. However, the internet is how people communicate.. and when you have thousands of different people telling you what you are and are not allowed to say, that has a negative impact on society as a whole.
    It also has a negative impact to society to be forced to interact with racist dribble. So one could call the arcade staff here heroes.

    Assuming you think banning VIP for more "mundane" things is the next step in this spooky slippery slope, why don't you take this free speech crusade to the Twitter platform? They're obviously worse than us.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  35. #85

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    When you’re trying to argue free speech should allow racism on sc2mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  36. #86

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    Did you learn that from CNN?
    xDDDD
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  37. #87

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    Did you learn that from CNN?
    Did I learn that racism is bad from CNN? Is that the question?

    I think this is where the thread can end. If your response to someone saying racism is bad is to call them a liberal then you should probably go outside. And get a friend. In real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  38. #88

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    It also has a negative impact to society to be forced to interact with racist dribble. So one could call the arcade staff here heroes.

    Assuming you think banning VIP for more "mundane" things is the next step in this spooky slippery slope, why don't you take this free speech crusade to the Twitter platform? They're obviously worse than us.
    Nobody is forcing you to do anything.

  39. #89

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to do anything.
    Nobody is forcing you to interact on the internet either. So what's your point?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  40. #90

  41. #91

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    Popular speech doesn't need protection. Its the unpopular speech that does. The speech that makes people uncomfortable.
    I think you just completely missed the point.

    What games do you play that let you to be openly racist without consequence? Let me know and I’ll make sure I avoid them.
    Last edited by Unknown1234; June 8th, 2021 at 11:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  42. #92

  43. #93

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    Popular speech doesn't need protection. Its the unpopular speech that does. The speech that makes people uncomfortable.
    and usually dehumanizes people by putting them into categories...
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  44. #94

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    “My ability to name myself money grubbing jew should be protected.”

    I know you think you’re a troll but you really only look stupid dude. Trolls typically make people mad. You’re just making people laugh at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    if you are still confused i have a stellar comeback which involves more insulting of the french.

  45. #95

  46. #96

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    Why do you continue to post? Take your leave like you said you would.
    Free.... speech? But only when it’s convenient for you? Mmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  47. #97

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    I never claimed otherwise, did I? Is this the extent of your intellectual capability? To just flip a statement back at someone? "I know you are but what am I?"
    I guess I conflated my interpretation of your definitions of "the internet" and "society". Maybe the better answer is, if you don't like being told what you can and can't say on the internet, don't use it? It's not up to me to prove that any internet moderation is bad for society. That's up to you. For me, I'm perfectly capable living my life without having to use racist slurs to win a game. I'm also okay not playing a game if I don't agree with the staff's moderation decisions.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  48. #98

  49. #99

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?


    Freedom of speech is a right.
    Facing consequences for their speaches is a duty that comes with it.
    I believe this would fit as an answer to all kind of similar thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  50. #100

    Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

    18417 lobbies opened since I created the lobby status tracker bot on 9/28/2020 as of 2:07 pm on 6/8/2021

    253 days since then

    72.79 lobbies opened per day

    ---------------------------------------

    2587 lobbies opened since 5/8/2021

    31 days since then

    83.5 lobbies opened per day

    -------------------------------

    about a 15% increase in activity in the past month vs. the full period average.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •