{Ban List} Paopan: 1-S2-1-11839986
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Paopan: 1-S2-1-11839986

Account name: Altectech
    Reported players:Paopan: 1-S2-1-11839986 and ZZOrange: 1-S2-1-2701690

Name in game (various) ZZorange usually "Honest Man" something. Paopan usually names himself Paopan [Watchlist]

Here are several games in which ZZorange goes out of his way to make false claims or try to convince town to lynch me simply because I'm altectech (even though he is town and non investigative, while I am also town). He frequently diverts town to get them to lynch me, he does this every game I play. Either looking to target me (or people he thinks he's me) or trying to find very loose and unrelated reasons to lynch or kill default name players.

Paopan frequently spams and uses the n-word. In one of these replays he willfully throws and creates suspicion of me, despite him and I being cultists together. He makes a false claim that I claimed town gov, which as he usually works with ZZorange prompted ZZorange to reveal as town gov and get me lynched immediately. Paopan also sends me a PM n2 (the night after I converted him) that "I'm gonna fucking kill you n*****". At which point he tells town I claimed Marshall and assists in getting me lynched, despite him being my direct teammate.

Attachment 27943
    Last edited by DJarJar; June 6th, 2021 at 10:39 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Paopan: 1-S2-1-11839986 and ZZOrange: 1-S2-1-2701690

ID Verification:
    Paopan: 1-S2-1-11839986 Correct

Summary
    Paopan is warned for griefing.

Paopan names himself "[WATCH LIST]MEIN PAOPAN" and roles witch in slot 5.

D1: "GAS ALL ISRAELIS AND MOSSADS! HEIL MEIN PAOPAN!"
    "GAS ALL ISRAELIS AND MOSSADS! HEIL MEIN PAOPAN!"

enters the lw ""GAS ALL ISRAELIS AND MOSSADS! HEIL MEIN PAOPAN!"
    "GAS ALL ISRAELIS AND MOSSADS! HEIL MEIN PAOPAN!""

N1: adds to lw "I WILL SEND YOU TO AUSCHWITZ JEWS!! I WILL DISINFECT AND GAS YOU THERE!!"
    gets converted to cult. joins a team of 13 and 3.

D2: pms 13, his teammate, "die nigger
    you don't convert a witch"

Then he says publicly "13 claims Marshall
    any CC"

The real marshall reveals and executes 13.

Player Offenses
    Paopan: Griefing and reactionary gamethrow

Previous Offenses
    WL X4 for griefing/racism spam. (may 2021) Made appeal prior to this replay on the basis that he does not do this spam normally and it was just the "theme" of that game. Of note in the replay for this report, there was nobody else saying anything about jews so there is no "theme" of antisemitism for paopan to claim he was following.

Leavetrain WL X2 (march 2021)

Griefing WL X2 (jan 2021)

Recommended Action
    BL X2

Additional Notes
    Excessive obscene/offensive spam + threw his teammate under the bus because he was mad about being culted as witch

Thanks for your report!
    Last edited by DJarJar; June 6th, 2021 at 10:57 AM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Paopan: 1-S2-1-11839986

My religion always talked about how these heretic Jews (Pharisees) killed our Lord Jesus. But I didn't hate them for that. But because of Israel.. I do. They think they can do everything just because the US supports them. Mossad had been kidnapping people all over the world and corrupted Israelis grabbing land that aren't theirs.

I don't want to be associated with mods that were pro-israelis.
    1.png

Also, FYI. If you really checked the replay. Night invest are on 13 and there were3 votes on Altec before I publicly state something about him and I kinda wanted to lynch him too not because of his night action, it's because he's Altec. Everyone wants to lynch 13. So I'm not going to appeal because of how stupid this report was.
    Last edited by Yuesford; June 8th, 2021 at 12:01 AM.

5. ISO #5