User Tag List

Thread: Mafia Articles

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Mafia Articles

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    I don't remember if I already msg'd you about it or not in the past - but I feel like those article compendium links could be worth adding in FM Important Threads & Guides? Also, maybe rename it to Important FM Links?
    That's a little too wide and off-site to be in there imo. The thread is already big enough lol, don't you think? People can just google "mafiascum wiki" and end up there. I do that all the time. Plus, the information in there does not pertain to our site (a lot of MafiaScum-specific organization articles are in there), which could confuse newer players. As for veterans, they can just type it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's a little too wide and off-site to be in there imo. The thread is already big enough lol, don't you think? People can just google "mafiascum wiki" and end up there. I do that all the time. Plus, the information in there does not pertain to our site (a lot of MafiaScum-specific organization articles are in there), which could confuse newer players. As for veterans, they can just type it.
    The person reading that sticky thread wouldn't know of Mafiascum, mafiauniverse, 2+2.
    I'm not asking you to list such links for me, I don't need them.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    The person reading that sticky thread wouldn't know of Mafiascum, mafiauniverse, 2+2.
    I'm not asking you to list such links for me, I don't need them.
    Hmm, that's a valid point. Adding the links you gave under a new category called "Off-site Guides"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :