Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
I'm just going to ignore you from now on. You're the most anti-town player this game and reasoning with you is impossible. Bye.
Ceko is the most anti-town person in this entire thread. You don't need scum when you have one guy tunnelling like a fucking miner.
I hope you'll change your ways after this game. This is not good town play. It's worse than what Frinckles did.
honestly, fuck you @Oberon for leaving, but this is genuine town anger.

oberon decided to troll by being the fifth person to fake-claim sheriff when he knows that i wanted to follow lag's strategy this game. i was in a tunnelly mindset ever since the start of the game, when my claim to sheriff was at threat because two people already claimed it. when you combine that with me being the town leader, anyone with sense should've realized i did not want to deal with more bs.

blink and oberon had the same strategy, which was to bait out scum by playing scummy. oberon is right that there's no benefit for mafia to hard-claim sheriff:

I don't see why Mafia would fake claim sheriff in this setup tbh. Trade 1 Town for 1 Mafia.
so basically, mafia are hiding among the people who didn't hard-claim sheriff: varcron, pqr, and auwt

also, it's hilarious that oberon left after saying this:

Naw if someone hammers they’re getting lynched tomorrow so no regrets
Yeah, because I do not care. Whoever hammers is getting lynched, therefore nobody will hammer.
because he basically just found scum here. i'm pretty sure that varcon is mafia