User Tag List

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Although I do recall that they did bus each other, as I remember noting that it's really just Oberon/myself who didnt do any "bussing" which paints us as scum. But I have enough info from my POV to know it's Auwt+Varcron. Sadly, you dont have enough from your POV, ceko.
    where ;W;

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    well, i'm pretty sure scum!auwt would not bus his partner.

so a varc and auwt team looks plausible
    And "our" plan would be to send Varcron to an exilee island to make sure there is no answer from him, and I could solo the game, right?
    It makes way more sense than actually seeing how PQR reacted with Frinckles, locking him as LTC, both forgetting to consider the PQR/Frinckles team, and so on.
    It hurts to read such things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #759

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    And "our" plan would be to send Varcron to an exilee island to make sure there is no answer from him, and I could solo the game, right?
    It makes way more sense than actually seeing how PQR reacted with Frinckles, locking him as LTC, both forgetting to consider the PQR/Frinckles team, and so on.
    lol. GG bud

10. ISO #760

bruh, varcon is last in ur poe

11. ISO #761

bruh, varcon is last in ur poe
    Yeah I would certainly put Varcron in first place whereas, there is this Oberon shaky unconsistent slot alongside both PQR locking Frinckles town skipping possible bussing, and each one of them forgetting to mention a possible team. And to add even more, both voting the same person right now ?

I would totally put a semi-afk slot first over the two others.....
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

12. ISO #762

@theoneceko my scenario post proves important. Notice how Auwt is trying to swap it from scenario 1 to scenario 2 (where he offers up Varcron to earn cred).

I don't even get Auwt's "t makes way more sense than actually seeing how PQR reacted with Frinckles, locking him as LTC, both forgetting to consider the PQR/Frinckles team, and so on."

How can an informed LTC "forget" an impossible combination? Get outta here lol

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

@theoneceko my scenario post proves important. Notice how Auwt is trying to swap it from scenario 1 to scenario 2 (where he offers up Varcron to earn cred).

I don't even get Auwt's "t makes way more sense than actually seeing how PQR reacted with Frinckles, locking him as LTC, both forgetting to consider the PQR/Frinckles team, and so on."

How can an informed LTC "forget" an impossible combination? Get outta here lol
    Informed LTC?
    Impossible combination?

15. ISO #765

Informed LTC?
    Impossible combination?
    Ah yes, the classic of "answering" a question with a question.
    ... there is this Oberon shaky unconsistent slot alongside both PQR locking Frinckles town skipping possible bussing, and each one of them forgetting to mention a possible team. And to add even more, both voting the same person right now ?
    OK, tell me which "possible team" I failed to suggest. It was actually your buddy Varcron that committed this crime, but not I.
    And @theoneceko should know by now that it's a 2v2 (hard lines) and of course we will vote the same person as LTC teammates. but if you dont like that, I can vote you, Auwt, instead

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

Ah yes, the classic of "answering" a question with a question.

OK, tell me which "possible team" I failed to suggest. It was actually your buddy Varcron that committed this crime, but not I.
    And @theoneceko should know by now that it's a 2v2 (hard lines) and of course we will vote the same person as LTC teammates. but if you dont like that, I can vote you, Auwt, instead
    Here it is :

I am LTC and we win together, along with Frinckles.
    If @Awut means the team of Frinckles+PQR, that is exactly the fake scum pairing mafia want Ceko to believe. Both Frinkles and I know that it cannot be possible, but Ceko does not know. But why would we, LTCs, ever "suggest: such a false pairing? get outtta here
    If it such a false pairing why would Frinckles even state the Auwt+Frinckles team that is probably the least possible between all the other, but skipping PQR+Frinckles :

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So now we need to figure out some teams <3 you auwt but im using your name for each to make it neater.

Auwt+Me bus of the year can be tossed out the window. Nobody is buying that.

Auwt+Varcron does make sense; the two almost exclusively never interacted before Blink's death. Auwt and Varcron slots had been averse to figuring out the last two Mafia if either had a town POV until PQR finally decided to play ball.

Auwt+PQR makes little sense (as in, not a lot of sense), they had a hammer on Varcron last night -- the game would be over and I would just concede because that's just hammer blitz shenanigans.. Then again, maybe that's what this setup was made for since two people have a day chat? idk

20. ISO #770

so my conclusion is Auwt's post was aimed at Ceko (what a shocker). Auwt already knows that neither I nor Frinckles accept it lol
    The only posts I am directly aiming at ceko are the ones where I quote him or the following ones until I quote someone else.
    I just find it odd you are able to lock someone as town, because I cannot "95%" lock someone right there apart from Ceko.

21. ISO #771

Anyway good night.

22. ISO #772

Auwt just confirmed that he is battling Frinckles+PQR team, so I know the scum mafias are Auwt+Varcron. I directed my posts at Ceko, because I know he is our Sheriff and I WANT TO WIN!
    But, as I said plenty times before, Ceko is kinda FUCKED! Ceko, in order to win, you probably have to go against your intuition. You still thing Lag was town. And I know this to be a fallacy. But from you POV i could be mafia saying this, hence the difficult decision.

23. ISO #773

If @Awut means the team of Frinckles+PQR, that is exactly the fake scum pairing mafia want Ceko to believe. Both Frinkles and I know that it cannot be possible, but Ceko does not know. But why would we, LTCs, ever "suggest: such a false pairing? get outtta here
    Well to be fair, you could be fucking me here but if me and Auwt are the last citizens then that ship has sailed anyway. This is the most classic conundrum in Mafia but I dont think two subbed in towns find eachother here if we were even in that world.

And signs indicated we're not.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

Auwt just confirmed that he is battling Frinckles+PQR team, so I know the scum mafias are Auwt+Varcron. I directed my posts at Ceko, because I know he is our Sheriff and I WANT TO WIN!
    But, as I said plenty times before, Ceko is kinda FUCKED! Ceko, in order to win, you probably have to go against your intuition. You still thing Lag was town. And I know this to be a fallacy. But from you POV i could be mafia saying this, hence the difficult decision.
    lag always town ;W;

28. ISO #778

well, i'm pretty sure scum!auwt would not bus his partner.

so a varc and auwt team looks plausible
    Honestly I would expect every single person in here to bus the fuck out of their scum partner.

However seeing as I am town and not scum, that comparison can't really be made here.

I am not dumb enough to think that I am able to convince you further though, so you vote as you will at this point tbh.

29. ISO #779

Forgive me, but you are a really shitty sheriff. I already said earlier on (before my D2 votes) that you can choose whether to lynch Auwt or Varcron first (I prefer Auwt, if we want to buy time to consider Frinckles vs Varc, but it's gonna be Varc for me most of the time), that's why I had not voted earlier on, so you know that I'm open to either one of them. You are seeking out scenarios here that are not in existence. I hope this helps. If you are suggesting I changed my vote from Varcron to Auwt because scum Varcron is my teammate, then this claim is more absurd than claiming that 2 sheriff claims were 2 mafia.

You are reaching for improbable ideas that lead to a loss, stop doing so please
    You're trying to appear reasonable, but here's a few problems in this post

Trying to appear helpful while in the process confusing and likely causing a town loss by lynching me over you.

Here you are now trying to appear like the helpful veteran, when in reality you've phrased it so that ceko can trust you and jump right into your pocket.

The problem is it isn't your choice, and just because YOUR opinion is that he is a shitty sheriff, personally I see him as a TPR put in a very shitty position having to choose between you, me, Auwt, and Frinckles for a lynch. That isn't easy nor does you telling him he's a bad sheriff help that process along.

30. ISO #780

F'ing hell. You still think Auwt/Lag is T, when I am sure they are M. Please, before we lose this, figure out the universe (which I believe is real) in which Lag is Mafia with Varcron.
    Frustrated scum since he can't get Ceko to vote to pull off a mislynch to confirm his game, that's a reaction I'd expect at this point.

31. ISO #781

I have no idea if Varcron is scum or town, in addition we haven't seen him around lately.
    I have no idea if PQR is scum or town, but his way of siding with Frinckles is weird.
    I believe Frinckles is one of the two scums.

That's where I'm currently at.
    Yeah I've been out most of the day, luckily there haven't been too many posts for me to keep up on

I wouldn't really call it siding as much as trying to stay out of Frinckles way.

That's an out there conclusion.... If it were Frickles as scum would you put him with PQR then?

32. ISO #782

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Yeah I've been out most of the day, luckily there haven't been too many posts for me to keep up on

I wouldn't really call it siding as much as trying to stay out of Frinckles way.

That's an out there conclusion.... If it were Frickles as scum would you put him with PQR then?
    I don't really see any other valid pairing with Frinckles other than PQR/Frink or Auwt/Frink (because that'd be what we call bussing)

33. ISO #783

i won't even get into this. i get that u always look for alternate solutions, but sometimes u get urself shot in the foot. so if you get scumread, you only have yourself to blame; nobody controls what you post.
    You can't control how your posts are read.

What Frinckles thinks is towny could be way different than what you think is towny, which could (and is) way different than what I think is towny.

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You're trying to appear reasonable, but here's a few problems in this post

Trying to appear helpful while in the process confusing and likely causing a town loss by lynching me over you.

Here you are now trying to appear like the helpful veteran, when in reality you've phrased it so that ceko can trust you and jump right into your pocket.

The problem is it isn't your choice, and just because YOUR opinion is that he is a shitty sheriff, personally I see him as a TPR put in a very shitty position having to choose between you, me, Auwt, and Frinckles for a lynch. That isn't easy nor does you telling him he's a bad sheriff help that process along.
    Thanks for placing my own thoughts.

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

This is insane.

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

Nothing further, your honor.
    Yeah...
    For sure...

46. ISO #796

I don't give a crap anymore.
    I'm going to follow my scumlist order then.
    At least until ceko opens his mind...
    -vote PQRnHack

PQR apparently succeeded in converting ceko...
    Sigh.

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

I don't give a crap anymore.
    I'm going to follow my scumlist order then.
    At least until ceko opens his mind...
    -vote PQRnHack

PQR apparently succeeded in converting ceko...
    Sigh.
    "converting" to the town side?
    more like convincing that Lag was not town, but i dont know if ceko has been convinced.

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800