Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    LOL funny thing is the post directly below (which I swear I had not read) by Ceko has him calling himself out on that failure. ooooooof
    i'm literally just being irrational right now, but it's wearing off ^-^

i hate blink's scum gambit, but i hope you realize only town!ceko can hate it.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    That being said I'm going to talk to my scum buddy for a while peace out.
    Calling people trolls and accusing people of throwing when they are just trying to play Mafia legit pisses me off, unless you're scum because I award scum points for that type of reading.
    I'd rather not discuss it at this point in time the significance of these sheriff claims.

I should have specified that I agreed with you ONLY on the fact Sheriff claiming right away increases towns WINRATE.

There were also some scenarios you left out of your "plan." FM isn't always so black and white, "Follow my plan and we win." Every player in the game can legitimately say that.

I understand why you said what you said in your prior post explaining what you thought of Ceko.

However, I'm not sure that I agree. Here's why..
    1. Scum would know it's 2 town and need to talk to their buddy in chat to see how to react. It wouldn't be an instant claim from scum.
    2. Why on earth would any scum in there right mind try and claim sheriff when they would know there's 2 town claiming sheriff. Sit back and profit.
    I normally carry scum you think I'm the one out of two of my partners to guarantee my self lynched in a CC? Even if I convinced you guys to lynched the real sheriff first, then I was lynched how does that even help my scum team?
    "I'm going to to go talk to my scummate" quite literal tongue-in-cheek, "I'm going to explicitly say I'm talking to scum because no one will think I'm actually scum if I'm willing to say that"

Followed up with scumpainting me for criticizing the OBJECTIVELY bad strategy of 3/4 sheriff claims. (Although now we're down to 2, which is fine, 1 scum, 1 sheriff)

But OH the reason why it's not ACTUALLY bad isn't important right now, let's just not talk about it...

Trying to sell another point, trying to say him being scum doesn't make any sense because why would he guarantee his lynch when he's part of the scum team?

And also discrediting the other sheriff claim

This opening reads SUPER scummy to me.

This reads like a plan to:
    • Claim Sheriff day 1
    • Scum paint someone else day 1
    • Try to get town to lynch outside of the thunderdome between the sheriff claims
    • While simultaneously discrediting the other sheriff
    • That way he can get the town to mislynch the real sheriff on day 2 for the quick win

But that's not going to work on me, I see through this bullshit plan just like how I saw through blink as sticky impersonator in the Last Hope game.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    you voted crichard and i last game bc we scumread you, but we were both town. whenever i pushed you, you pulled off an OMGUS without actually defending yourself. i think that's a sub-optimal strategy.
    I do not like this point. And I do not necessary play optimally, I play to have fun (in these first 3-4 games of FM ever). In that highly-mechanical Last Hope game (unlike the current one), I didn't want to give away all my thoughts as a townie. I feel like giving away reads etc gives too many clues to scum on what a player's voting plan is and then the scum may take actions accordingly. Like having an outed Vigi in mod calling out potential mafias --> gets Vigi killed

I will still sleep well at night even if you and other vets "know" that I do not play optimally. At least I had fun

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post

"I'm going to to go talk to my scummate" quite literal tongue-in-cheek, "I'm going to explicitly say I'm talking to scum because no one will think I'm actually scum if I'm willing to say that"

Followed up with scumpainting me for criticizing the OBJECTIVELY bad strategy of 3/4 sheriff claims. (Although now we're down to 2, which is fine, 1 scum, 1 sheriff)

But OH the reason why it's not ACTUALLY bad isn't important right now, let's just not talk about it...

Trying to sell another point, trying to say him being scum doesn't make any sense because why would he guarantee his lynch when he's part of the scum team?

• Claim Sheriff day 1
    • Try to get town to lynch outside of the thunderdome between the sheriff claims
    • That way he can get the town to mislynch the real sheriff on day 2 for the quick win

But that's not going to work on me, I see through this bullshit plan just like how I saw through blink as sticky impersonator in the Last Hope game.
    Interesting take, so I assume you believe ceko to be real then?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10. ISO #110

I do not like this point. And I do not necessary play optimally, I play to have fun (in these first 3-4 games of FM ever). In that highly-mechanical Last Hope game (unlike the current one), I didn't want to give away all my thoughts as a townie. I feel like giving away reads etc gives too many clues to scum on what a player's voting plan is and then the scum may take actions accordingly. Like having an outed Vigi in mod calling out potential mafias --> gets Vigi killed

I will still sleep well at night even if you and other vets "know" that I do not play optimally. At least I had fun
    brun since when does ceko complain about optimal play?

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Is it me or does that post from ceko look scripted like he could have had help posting it in scum chat?

Why would he jump at PQR when I posted first?
    i thought pqr open-claimed wolf in his first five posts >_<. again, i wasn't thinking clearly at the time.

i said i wanted to lynch you first though, just because you were the first to claim sheriff.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

And then blink also tries to drive a wedge between me and ceko, asking ceko how I would play if I were scum, since he knows that I am far more likely to side with ceko than him just on principle. I was playing runling run. Lost to Diablo on Hard difficulty. Hard is hard.
    I am also hard ;)
    RLR FTW

17. ISO #117

• Claim Sheriff day 1

i think you're right to tunnel blink here because he's mechanically confirmed scum. however, i think you wasted some energy because blink confirmed me as the real sheriff. he literally outed himself as scum for you.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Interesting take, so I assume you believe ceko to be real then?
    Yes, I also know ceko read my post on strategy for this game, I find it very doubtful that a scum ceko would claim sheriff, ceko respects my strategy. Whereas you as scum either didn't really read it in detail and just kind of wanted to do your own thing anyway - or you thought that you could use that same strategy against us by trying to appear "too scummy to be scum"

I'm not buying it. I'd be ready to turbo you right now to resolve this thunderdome if it weren't for the fact that ending the day before Oberon even gets to talk would be silly.

20. ISO #120

And then blink also tries to drive a wedge between me and ceko, asking ceko how I would play if I were scum, since he knows that I am far more likely to side with ceko than him just on principle. I was playing runling run. Lost to Diablo on Hard difficulty. Hard is hard.
    That's not at all what I was doing why would you think that?

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i think you're right to tunnel blink here because he's mechanically confirmed scum. however, i think you wasted some energy because blink confirmed me as the real sheriff. he literally outed himself as scum for you.
    Lol what?

22. ISO #122

Yes, I also know ceko read my post on strategy for this game, I find it very doubtful that a scum ceko would claim sheriff, ceko respects my strategy. Whereas you as scum either didn't really read it in detail and just kind of wanted to do your own thing anyway - or you thought that you could use that same strategy against us by trying to appear "too scummy to be scum"

I'm not buying it. I'd be ready to turbo you right now to resolve this thunderdome if it weren't for the fact that ending the day before Oberon even gets to talk would be silly.
    Fair enough

23. ISO #123

;W;

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

Since the game where they're partnered with Lag, whose first post documented the optimal play.
    Alright PQR also joining in on selling a ceko + Lag pairing.

So I'm saying this for the record:
    • In retrospect PQR's claim definitely appears as a villager claim
    • But I could 100% see a PQR + blink scum team planning to BOTH claim sheriff right away, one of them hard claim, the other soft claim - to make it seem like "there's no way they're both scum"
    • And now PQR is entertaining blink's plan that would lead to someone outside the thunderdome getting lynched day 1
    • If blink flips scum then PQR could EASILY also be scum with blink.

Obviously though, I'm not advocating a PQR lynch, not am I even really scumreading him. I'm just saying that his jokey claim is more NAI than anything.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Alright PQR also joining in on selling a ceko + Lag pairing.

So I'm saying this for the record:
    • In retrospect PQR's claim definitely appears as a villager claim
    • But I could 100% see a PQR + blink scum team planning to BOTH claim sheriff right away, one of them hard claim, the other soft claim - to make it seem like "there's no way they're both scum"
    • And now PQR is entertaining blink's plan that would lead to someone outside the thunderdome getting lynched day 1
    • If blink flips scum then PQR could EASILY also be scum with blink.

Obviously though, I'm not advocating a PQR lynch, not am I even really scumreading him. I'm just saying that his jokey claim is more NAI than anything.
    There is no thunderdome untie your panties lol

33. ISO #133

-vote varcron

I wish Oberon were here for the past few hours with all of us, but sigh he wasn't.

Obviously with this vote you can guess what i'm actually hard claiming here =)
    Implying he's not hard claiming sheriff anymore.

This looks like a scum that is realizing their sheriff claim is quickly leading to them getting turbo'd so they're trying to dissolve the thunderdome

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

This is not a real vote. But I have 2 questions for you smart people.
    1) Would this be potentially bannable (angleshoot or wahtever you wanna call it)
    2) What Easter egg exists (one that was not necessary)?

-vote bIinkskater
    Fake voting is perfectly fine

36. ISO #136

Implying he's not hard claiming sheriff anymore.

This looks like a scum that is realizing their sheriff claim is quickly leading to them getting turbo'd so they're trying to dissolve the thunderdome
    Nah you can keep going if you want tho

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Also if you're town here advocating for a fast lynch/turbo... How are other town supposed to find yoy with behavior like that?
    meh, oberon can come later after seeing you flip as scum.

im okay with turbo'ing you or waiting for your lynch. however, ur dying today no matter what

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150