Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    If this is a meme vote then that's a bad idea

Game starts off on L3.
    i still want a thunderdome between me and blink, but on the very slight chance that blink is actually another citizen faking villager, i will rescind my vote for now.

-vote unvote

**STILL WANT BLINK LYNCHED TODAY

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i still want a thunderdome between me and blink, but on the very slight chance that blink is actually another citizen faking villager, i will rescind my vote for now.

-vote unvote

**STILL WANT BLINK LYNCHED TODAY
    TBH this is exactly what scum would say if 2 towns just claimed sheriff.

Fuck me man PQR or Ceko here hmm.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ceko, you're the 3rd player to claim Sheriff, just because you used giant green leters and say I'm a liar doesn't really mean anything at all.

I claimed, PQR claimed right after me. now you come in and claim?

Do I have these events correct?
    cuz i'm mad that u immediately claimed sheriff. this forced me to reveal without getting a read on players first.
    true, that means nothing. the only way we will resolve this is through a thunderdome between you and me.

what is this tone lol. why don't u care that two people immediately cc'ed your "sheriff" claim? i said this about pqrn, but there's no way you should be this chill if you were actually the sheriff. how does two people cc'ing you improve your odds of leading town?

4. ISO #54

TBH this is exactly what scum would say if 2 towns just claimed sheriff.

Fuck me man PQR or Ceko here hmm.
    IMO PQR made a pretty obvious bait in this post

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack
    To ruin Lag's genius master plan, I offer a scenario not covered by Lag What is that scenario?

I'm the Sheriff
    Take a look at what Lag has in his plan, citizen fake claiming sheriff isn't in there.

5. ISO #55

So I'm asuming that PQR has rescinded his Sheriff claim and claimed villager?

I'm also assuming ceko is still claiming Sheriff, but he doesn't want to keep his vote on me knowing he would be a real sheriff because I have not rescinded my vote?

If Ceko is real here in what world would he take his vote off me?

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

cuz i'm mad that u immediately claimed sheriff. this forced me to reveal without getting a read on players first.
    true, that means nothing. the only way we will resolve this is through a thunderdome between you and me.

what is this tone lol. why don't u care that two people immediately cc'ed your "sheriff" claim? i said this about pqrn, but there's no way you should be this chill if you were actually the sheriff. how does two people cc'ing you improve your odds of leading town?
    You should be able to to read my tone here. Please don't try and associate how you think I would react as a Sheriff here to how I'm acting. Seems like you're trying to make it look like because I'm not freaking out, somethings wrong.

PQR Immediately rescinded, and pretty much said why he did what he did, and gave a follow up on you about you claiming after like that. I can see town in that slot for that.

I'm positive at this point either one of you or PQR is scum.

8. ISO #58

weak and nonsensical scumpaint
    That's fair if you think it's scum paint.

At this point in time though I have no reason to try and scum paint lag, I'm being transparent with him on how I will read him if he continues to tell players they are trolling or throwing.

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You're looking at this way too hard LMFAO

If the real sheriff reveals and gets mislynched, town's chances of winning go up since that's one outed scum.
    you're right. my tunnel on pqr was absolute dogshit bc i completely misinterpreted his intentions

i understand that, but this is like frinckles getting lynched from last game. town would've been in a better spot if we didn't lynch frinckles. in this game, town will also be in a better spot if they lynch blink first instead of me.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

I understand why you said what you said in your prior post explaining what you thought of Ceko.

However, I'm not sure that I agree. Here's why..
    1. Scum would know it's 2 town and need to talk to their buddy in chat to see how to react. It wouldn't be an instant claim from scum.
    2. Why on earth would any scum in there right mind try and claim sheriff when they would know there's 2 town claiming sheriff. Sit back and profit.
    hewwo!!!
    UWOWU HEWWO!!!

13. ISO #63

you're right. my tunnel on pqr was absolute dogshit bc i completely misinterpreted his intentions

i understand that, but this is like frinckles getting lynched from last game. town would've been in a better spot if we didn't lynch frinckles. in this game, town will also be in a better spot if they lynch blink first instead of me.
    I normally carry scum you think I'm the one out of two of my partners to guarantee my self lynched in a CC? Even if I convinced you guys to lynched the real sheriff first, then I was lynched how does that even help my scum team?

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

I'd rather not discuss it at this point in time the significance of these sheriff claims.

I should have specified that I agreed with you ONLY on the fact Sheriff claiming right away increases towns WINRATE.

There were also some scenarios you left out of your "plan." FM isn't always so black and white, "Follow my plan and we win." Every player in the game can legitimately say that.
    i would've done this, but 1. you and pqr beat me to it 2. i've no idea who i'd lynch if i instantly revealed

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

So I'm asuming that PQR has rescinded his Sheriff claim and claimed villager?

I'm also assuming ceko is still claiming Sheriff, but he doesn't want to keep his vote on me knowing he would be a real sheriff because I have not rescinded my vote?

If Ceko is real here in what world would he take his vote off me?
    i said i still had a vote in spirit on you.

-vote blinkskater

are you happy now?

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

i will probably still lynch you since you are less likely to be a villager than pqr. i also want to ignore wifom and follow lag's plan.
    Do you also have a plan with Lag in scum chat for you to CC the sheriff or nah?

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Trust me Ceko is there too ;)
    why don't u vote me right now then?

you suspected me for unvoting you, but now that i super-duper hard-claim sheriff you won't place a vote on me? or will you say i'm "outed scum" bc of how REEEEEEEEEE i am?

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

i mean this seriously. get blink out before he causes more mayhem.

even when he flips mafia, it'll be hard to find who his scummate is based on his posts.
    wait ok, maybe don't hammer. keeping blink alive longer may give us more info on his scummate.

however, i am absolutely certain he is scum.

46. ISO #96

PQR alluded to a scenario I didn't account for, which would be a citizen claiming sheriff. That fact I think makes it pretty clear that PQR was actually claiming citizen in a cheeky way.

Varcron seems to be memeing with his Sheriff claim. If you are not just memeing, now is the time to hard claim Sheriff, @Varcron

ceko and blink both seem to be hard claiming sheriff. Which is good for us, scum has a lower winrate when they try to CC the real sheriff.

Kind of pissed at blink assigning scum points to me for being annoyed at what felt like town just taking a big fat dump on my strategy - which isn't just a random strategy based on reads - it's a mathematically verifiable road-map for town to win the majority of the time. So when you get 3 sheriff claims - that means, ya either mafia is throwing by having both of them claim sheriff, or there's some citizen claiming sheriff for... reasons

And this is exactly the same kind of scumpainting he did to me last game, where he just came up with some bullshit reason to call me scum, when he was the real scum

47. ISO #97

i mean this seriously. get blink out before he causes more mayhem.

even when he flips mafia, it'll be hard to find who his scummate is based on his posts.
    Replying prior to reading what other posts exist below..

This is a scummy post. Why would you suggest to blitz Blink when you specifically identify a good reason for town NOT to rush to do so: "hard to find who his scummate is"?

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

@PQRnHack since you're more likely to vote me instead of blink in this thunderdome, let me explain why your reasons for scumreading me are bad.

these are all hypothetical scenarios where i am scum:

if i am scum, i'd probably be afk rn. i hate playing scum
    if i am scum and saw two town instantly claim sheriff, then i'd let them thunderdome.
    if i am scum and saw one town and one scum instantly claim sheriff, then i'd let them thunderdome. if i claimed sheriff with my scummate, we would lose instantly. even if we lynched the real sheriff today, we'd just get lynched after.

~~~

you are my strongest villager read right now because i know you can't be in a team with blink. however, i fear that part of why you scumread me is because i briefly tunneled you. you voted crichard and i last game bc we scumread you, but we were both town. whenever i pushed you, you pulled off an OMGUS without actually defending yourself. i think that's a sub-optimal strategy.

i think you need to consider why i got so mad when i first came into this thread. lag would've carried last game if town just followed her lead, but we'd to suffer three mislynches before finally winning. unfortunately, the same thing is happening in this game. when i saw that there were two sheriff claims, i got worried that my sheriff claim wouldn't be as believable and that i would be mislynched.

i tunneled you partially because i was being irrational back then and because i didn't understand your strategy. i "jumped the gun" on you and put you in a team with blinkskater. however, i still said we should lynch blinkskater first.

now jump in my pocket like you did last game and vote blink.