Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    pqr said that mafia!varc is voting pqr!town, but pqr voted auwt here:
    Forgive me, but you are a really shitty sheriff. I already said earlier on (before my D2 votes) that you can choose whether to lynch Auwt or Varcron first (I prefer Auwt, if we want to buy time to consider Frinckles vs Varc, but it's gonna be Varc for me most of the time), that's why I had not voted earlier on, so you know that I'm open to either one of them. You are seeking out scenarios here that are not in existence. I hope this helps. If you are suggesting I changed my vote from Varcron to Auwt because scum Varcron is my teammate, then this claim is more absurd than claiming that 2 sheriff claims were 2 mafia.

You are reaching for improbable ideas that lead to a loss, stop doing so please

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

i think lag-auwt and oberon-frinckles, who are tunneling each other, are TvT.

however, the last time i called a TvT tunnel, lag was town and blink was scum UWU.
    I think you just want LagAttacks slot to be town here. It doesn't really take a sociopath to pull off what I outlined - I think it was just solid scumplay and until this point, it has worked obviously.

I'm okay with lynching Varcron if I can't convince you.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #706

i think lag-auwt and oberon-frinckles, who are tunneling each other, are TvT.

however, the last time i called a TvT tunnel, lag was town and blink was scum UWU.
    F'ing hell. You still think Auwt/Lag is T, when I am sure they are M. Please, before we lose this, figure out the universe (which I believe is real) in which Lag is Mafia with Varcron.

7. ISO #707

[QUOTE=theoneceko;931720][COLOR="#AFEEEE"]no, pqr said he wasn't a sheriff first./QUOTE]

From my POV, it is super clear: Varcron already knew I was town (because he is mafia). How the hell did I go from his top townread to a scumbag overnight while I was sleeping+working? Figure this out, Ceko, it's not rocket science.

8. ISO #708

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    so here's a thought experiment:

Player A and Player B are in a thunderdome but we already know player B loses. We find out later that player B is town.

I tried getting player B to not lose but it doesn't work.

Now I'm given the task to divine of 3 people (with a 66% chance of success) which two are scum.

*Question: What are the odds that Player A is scum?
    Spoiler : Answer :
    Pretty fucking high.

So now we need to figure out some teams <3 you auwt but im using your name for each to make it neater.

Auwt+Me bus of the year can be tossed out the window. Nobody is buying that.

Auwt+Varcron does make sense; the two almost exclusively never interacted before Blink's death. Auwt and Varcron slots had been averse to figuring out the last two Mafia if either had a town POV until PQR finally decided to play ball.

Auwt+PQR makes little sense (as in, not a lot of sense), they had a hammer on Varcron last night -- the game would be over and I would just concede because that's just hammer blitz shenanigans.. Then again, maybe that's what this setup was made for since two people have a day chat? idk

If it wasn't apparent, Auwt is Player A in the top thought experiment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Looks like a team might be lacking in there.
    Guess which.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Oh no no, you're absolutely correct. It'd be really unfair for me not to dispel a PQR/Frinckles scum team for you; In fact I had just started to but got caught up. (See my above post about my slots reads being consistent.)

I'll elaborate further, hold on.
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @theoneceko you are reading into words too much, I guess that's what FM is about. But I am generally not emotional and much of what I said or did, esp. D1 is NAI. Now I am getting slightly emotional because I have the solve and I KNOW that you do not. But what the hell can I do to help you out here? I asked you earlier, if you view any of my comments or actions as sus, please list that out and I know I will be able to answer/defend because I am LTC and we win together, along with Frinckles. Somehow I have to convince you that Auwt+Varcron are the mafia team.

Why do I suddenly feel they are slipping or at least forgetting the possibility that one of the two is just bussing.
    This is getting out of control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

Why do I suddenly feel they are slipping or at least forgetting the possibility that one of the two is just bussing.
    Yeah, out of control for you because Ceko is waking up to reality.
    Tell me which "two" and which "one" of them is potentially bussing? There has been zero bussing between me and Frinckles, I will not vote my LTC twin and I will not bus him. I know the solve.

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

frinckles is just being tunnelly and pqr is freaking out bc i scumread him. sorry if this makes you look bad, but i don't think the way they're acting has anything to do with you

13. ISO #713

frinckles is just being tunnelly and pqr is freaking out bc i scumread him. sorry if this makes you look bad, but i don't think the way they're acting has anything to do with you
    I'm freaking out because I know how to win the game and you do not (and I *KNOW* that you do not - this is the scenario #1 we're in). Frinckles is also being doubtful which I dont like, but like I said, Auwt is the safest lynch for sure. But I am 90% sure Frinckles is our other LTC here.

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

yea

so, jokes aside, why would u purposely ruin lag's strategy at the start of the game? u wouldn't have known lag was scum back then.
    Again, you are trying to talk yourself out of winning with me and Frinckles. I have to defend against our Sheriff, great.
    I SAID IT ALREADY IN MY POSTS! It was to ruin Lag's lame ass strategy and to HAVE FUN!

16. ISO #716

Yeah, out of control for you because Ceko is waking up to reality.
    Tell me which "two" and which "one" of them is potentially bussing? There has been zero bussing between me and Frinckles, I will not vote my LTC twin and I will not bus him. I know the solve.
    Is it Varcron + PQR ? This is the one which might be the least likely. I haven't seen any scum!PQR in previous games though, so don't mark my word still.
    Is it Frinckles + Varcron ? This one is already making more sense, as I seeing Frinckles leading the train would ultimately lead to Varcron's death + someone between PQR and me tomorrow (likely me in this case).
    Is it Frinckles + PQR ? This one is also making sense, and I'm not erasing this option at all especially considering the voting pattern from this day.
    Are you going to find it by yourself ?
    I was not talking about a bussing between you and Frinckles though.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

17. ISO #717

I did not come here to play random number generators. And Lag also didn't consider the 5 sheriff claims lulz. I am quite curious as to how scum!Lag woulda continued on, was she playing a sub-optimal game? Kind of weird that Varcron didnt give us a sheriff claim with a list of randomized lynchings.

I dont know, D1 is behind me, I have the solve in Lag/Auwt+Varcron.

18. ISO #718

I'm freaking out because I know how to win the game and you do not (and I *KNOW* that you do not - this is the scenario #1 we're in). Frinckles is also being doubtful which I dont like, but like I said, Auwt is the safest lynch for sure. But I am 90% sure Frinckles is our other LTC here.
    So we are going from :

I am LTC and we win together, along with Frinckles.

to :

But I am 90% sure Frinckles is our other LTC here.

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

Zero shits given to mafia trying to discredit me. I already know that I need to find nothing. It's for Ceko, not me.
    I mean you use question mark and a "Tell me" formula so uh.

21. ISO #721

So we are going from :

I am LTC and we win together, along with Frinckles.

to :

But I am 90% sure Frinckles is our other LTC here.
    Frinckles and I are both LTC's (90% is what I said, barring the wild case of Frinckles+Varcron team, which is frankly lower than the 10% so I should revise that to like 95). What are you trying to say here? Maybe you are slow on catching up on the setup, but Frinckles and I are two LTCs and Ceko is Sheriff.

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

Frinckles and I are both LTC's (90% is what I said, barring the wild case of Frinckles+Varcron team, which is frankly lower than the 10% so I should revise that to like 95). What are you trying to say here? Maybe you are slow on catching up on the setup, but Frinckles and I are two LTCs and Ceko is Sheriff.
    To make you understand that giving an almost full town credibility to someone other than ceko in this exact case, cannot be considered pro-town at all.
    You are either scum or hard gambling right there.

Spoiler : + :

Especially in a lylo situation.....

27. ISO #727

To make you understand that giving an almost full town credibility to someone other than ceko in this exact case, cannot be considered pro-town at all.
    You are either scum or hard gambling right there.

Spoiler : + :

Especially in a lylo situation.....

Load of BS. I know Varcron is not team with Frinckles based on votes. So remaining options Auwt+Frinckles or Auwt+Varcron. What a genius statement, guess why I said Auwt is the safest lynch?

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

Load of BS. I know Varcron is not team with Frinckles based on votes. So remaining options Auwt+Frinckles or Auwt+Varcron. What a genius statement, guess why I said Auwt is the safest lynch?
    Oh so I would have expected a self-person to just remove the pairing where this self-person is present.
    But you are making a step further by adding this?
    You must have a knowledge I don't or will you claim this is just a gambit/gut ?

34. ISO #734

this is more to defend auwt, but u have been the only one actively trying to get me to see things your way.
    I was a bit trolly D1 with my fake SHeriff claim (along with breadcrumbs, which Varcron correctly identified - easy for mafia).
    Now I am wearing big boy pants and we must win this. You must reach the realization that mafias are Auwt+Varcron. I hope you acknowledge that either Auwt+varcron are aiming to fool you or Frinckles+I are doing so. It's a 2v2 thunder.

35. ISO #735

Oh so I would have expected a self-person to just remove the pairing where this self-person is present.
    But you are making a step further by adding this?
    You must have a knowledge I don't or will you claim this is just a gambit/gut ?
    Yup, I have knowledge that you dont: I am LTC, which means only 1 of Auwt/Frinckles/Varcron is LTC. Frinckles/Auwt is ruled out based on Oberon actions D1 and vote staying on Lag slot. Frinckles/Varcron is ruled out based on D2 hard vote.

@theoneceko , only you need to interpret this, because I already know the bullshit

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

@Auwt ur okay with lynching varcon right?
    I don't f care anymore at this point.
    Vote and I follow, or the opposite way around.

Yet, the preferable lynch order would in my opinion be Frinckles/Oberon > PQR > Varcron

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

I have no idea if Varcron is scum or town, in addition we haven't seen him around lately.
    I have no idea if PQR is scum or town, but his way of siding with Frinckles is weird.
    I believe Frinckles is one of the two scums.

That's where I'm currently at.

50. ISO #750