S-FM 328: Lazy (6P) - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 651 to 700 of 835
  1. #651

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm just going to ignore you from now on. You're the most anti-town player this game and reasoning with you is impossible. Bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Ceko is the most anti-town person in this entire thread. You don't need scum when you have one guy tunnelling like a fucking miner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I hope you'll change your ways after this game. This is not good town play. It's worse than what Frinckles did.
    honestly, fuck you @Oberon for leaving, but this is genuine town anger.

    oberon decided to troll by being the fifth person to fake-claim sheriff when he knows that i wanted to follow lag's strategy this game. i was in a tunnelly mindset ever since the start of the game, when my claim to sheriff was at threat because two people already claimed it. when you combine that with me being the town leader, anyone with sense should've realized i did not want to deal with more bs.

    blink and oberon had the same strategy, which was to bait out scum by playing scummy. oberon is right that there's no benefit for mafia to hard-claim sheriff:

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I don't see why Mafia would fake claim sheriff in this setup tbh. Trade 1 Town for 1 Mafia.
    so basically, mafia are hiding among the people who didn't hard-claim sheriff: varcron, pqr, and auwt

    also, it's hilarious that oberon left after saying this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Naw if someone hammers they’re getting lynched tomorrow so no regrets
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Yeah, because I do not care. Whoever hammers is getting lynched, therefore nobody will hammer.
    because he basically just found scum here. i'm pretty sure that varcon is mafia
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  2. #652

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I hope you'll change your ways after this game. This is not good town play. It's worse than what Frinckles did.
    i won't even get into this. i get that u always look for alternate solutions, but sometimes u get urself shot in the foot. so if you get scumread, you only have yourself to blame; nobody controls what you post.
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  3. #653

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    @Auwt i assume u determined frinckles was scum on ur own. however, varcon's tunnel on frinckles makes no sense here, so don't let that sway you.

    anyways here's why i think frinckles is town:

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Oberon would sub out for whatever dumb reason pops in his head. not really alignment indicative he just gets angry
    i think town!frinckles is more self-deprecating???

    im okay with lynching frinckles, because it's possible that scum!oberon was on town!lag's train, but i still think varcon is the lynch for today.

    my current poe is:

    varc -> pqr -> frinckles -> auwt
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  4. #654

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    everyone who's alive, pls gimme a lot of stuff to read when i come back ^-^
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  5. #655

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @Auwt i assume u determined frinckles was scum on ur own. however, varcon's tunnel on frinckles makes no sense here, so don't let that sway you.

    anyways here's why i think frinckles is town:



    i think town!frinckles is more self-deprecating???

    im okay with lynching frinckles, because it's possible that scum!oberon was on town!lag's train, but i still think varcon is the lynch for today.

    my current poe is:

    varc -> pqr -> frinckles -> auwt
    Why would I be in last position if your best townread is Frinckles as previously stated ?
    If you are truly putting me as the last one, you should realize something is off regarding PQR and Frinckles both voting Varcron (even though PQR did change to me).
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  6. #656

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @Auwt i assume u determined frinckles was scum on ur own. however, varcon's tunnel on frinckles makes no sense here, so don't let that sway you.

    anyways here's why i think frinckles is town:



    i think town!frinckles is more self-deprecating???

    im okay with lynching frinckles, because it's possible that scum!oberon was on town!lag's train, but i still think varcon is the lynch for today.

    my current poe is:

    varc -> pqr -> frinckles -> auwt
    I was not really willing to talk about the reasons that pushed someone to sub out.
    But I understand Lag's reason as explained there :

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Ok I understand now why I am here.
    I'm not scum, and you aren't either ceko.

    That means there are 2 scums in the PQR/Frinckles/Varcron pool.

    Is it Varcron + PQR ? This is the one which might be the least likely. I haven't seen any scum!PQR in previous games though, so don't mark my word still.
    Is it Frinckles + Varcron ? This one is already making more sense, as I seeing Frinckles leading the train would ultimately lead to Varcron's death + someone between PQR and me tomorrow (likely me in this case).
    Is it Frinckles + PQR ? This one is also making sense, and I'm not erasing this option at all especially considering the voting pattern from this day.

    From my point of view Frinckles is the correct lynch today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  7. #657

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Why would I be in last position if your best townread is Frinckles as previously stated ?
    If you are truly putting me as the last one, you should realize something is off regarding PQR and Frinckles both voting Varcron (even though PQR did change to me).
    i just think you're wrong about frinckles.
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  8. #658

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    hmmmm

    frinckles + varc (frinckles bussing varc)
    frinckels + pqr (frinckles teaming with pq to lynch varc)

    are both possible though, now that u say it.

    however, u defending varc just makes u look like ur in a team with varc
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  9. #659

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    it's sad how lag's strategy got completely shot to the ground.

    2 villagers and 2 mafia claimed sheriff, assuming lag-auwt is town (which i believe). however, one villager is dead (blink).

    wait, does what i just said even make sense?

    scum!lag would wisely not thunderdome, then hard-push for blink and oberon, who lag knows are both town and went against her "optimal strategy."

    easy win for scum!lag
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  10. #660

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    as blink said, "scum will sit back and profit if two towns thunderdome"

    this certainly includes lag bc she didn't claim sheriff
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  11. #661

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    i'd prefer if no one voted rn ^-^

    still scared of a scum hammer
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  12. #662

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i'd prefer if no one voted rn ^-^

    still scared of a scum hammer
    Town!Frinckles + Town!Varcron vs ScumAuwt/PQR is impossible (unless you guys were memeing last night) so fmpov im cool with voting off varcron.

    PQR is bussing or Auwt just doesn't want Varcron dead yet but PQR handing the hammer to Auwt makes a PQR/Varcron team unlikely as hell.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  13. #663

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    hmmmm

    frinckles + varc (frinckles bussing varc)
    frinckels + pqr (frinckles teaming with pq to lynch varc)

    are both possible though, now that u say it.

    however, u defending varc just makes u look like ur in a team with varc
    I'm not here to defend Varcron, I'm just saying out of the possible pairing, Frinckles is the one that would fit the most with each one of PQR or Varcron.
    If you add to it Oberon's behaviour, that IS the best possible lynch outta here.

    I am however not saying Varcron is green.
    Varcron and PQR are like unstable elements whereas Frinckles is a kind of certain one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  14. #664

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    I think Ceko is opening up to the correct scenario, so I won't leave too much for you to read @theoneceko . Auwt is gonna try to pocket you, because I already described the scenario we are most likely in and they are counting on you to mislynch here. I had a nice long letter going about our CEO and how I don't want to be the next Steve rollin down the stairs. But since then the game has pretty much resolved itself into Auwt+Varcron vs Frinckles+me so the rest of what I had written (and lost due to closing Chrome tab) is irrelevant now. I am sure we are/were in scenario 1.

    I will say one obvious thing (from my POV, certainly not obvious to Ceko): it is clear why Auwt says Varcron+PQR is not likely (a - i pushed to lynch varcron (and/or Auwt), b - Auwt knows I am town). His two more likely pairings both have Frinckles in it. So Auwt's plan is to now switch it to scenario 2/1 mix (pairings, which Auwt lists as Frinckles+Varcron and Frinckles+PQR, respectively). Scenario 2 is 50/50 and supposedly gives him some cred if we lynch Varcron who will flip scum. Scenario 1, mafia wins 100%.

    But how the hell does Auwt offer up Frinckles+Varcron considering that Frinckles put a firm vote on Varcron? Auwt supposedly answers this question by suggesting that scum!Frinckles is playing scenario 2 himself and is choosing to put his vote on their mafia partner, planning to convert mafia's 50/50 into 0 by doing so, and then battling out D3 in Sheriff vs 2 town vs 1 mafia. That is a slim possibility in my view and the one for which I would gladly give the win to Frinckles+Varcron for a crazy gambit like that. Same as the earlier Last Hope game: OMG mastermind Frinckles doing insane things that are not consistent with optimal strat for scum!Frinckles. @Auwt , your prior slot owner, Lag, would agree (as an outsider).

  15. #665

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    it's sad how lag's strategy got completely shot to the ground.

    2 villagers and 2 mafia claimed sheriff, assuming lag-auwt is town (which i believe). however, one villager is dead (blink).

    wait, does what i just said even make sense?

    scum!lag would wisely not thunderdome, then hard-push for blink and oberon, who lag knows are both town and went against her "optimal strategy."

    easy win for scum!lag
    I can only agree with this post.
    It's saddening to see numerous of Sheriff claims when the game could have easily been almost solved D1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  16. #666

  17. #667

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    There won't be a scum hammer, unless Frinckles votes me. And I am pretty sure he won't based on his last post. I will never vote Frinckles today, as I am confident in my solve.
    And no, Frinckles, if you still have doubts about me, I am not trying to pocket you as a scum!PQR here. My solve has you as clear other LTC. From my POV, I prefer to lynch Auwt first, but I am comfortable lynching Varcron as well as my overnight vote on him demonstrates (which also proves to Ceko that Auwt+Frinckles is not possible, same as what Varcron already said, it's very obvious, of course - but from my POV i know this to be irrelevant as I am LTC).

  18. #668

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Ceko you really do have to pick between Frinckles+PQR and Auwt+Varcron. You are in a poor spot (I would probably vote PQR in your position just given ISOs), but there is nothing I can now do about my failure to have much interaction with Oberon D1. It's not like I predicted that Blink would get lynched and Auwt+Varcron would opt to fool you (out of the remaining 3 townies) and paint me and Frinckles. Well, on 2nd thought, maybe I should have run scenarios in my head as D1 LTC to make sure I don't create any "teaming" associations between myself and each of the other players, but I am not that forward-thinking (yet). Surely, if I had rolled a mafia role here, I wouldn't want to end in a position with no arguments between me and {scum but not scum}!Frinckles.

  19. #669

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I'm not here to defend Varcron, I'm just saying out of the possible pairing, Frinckles is the one that would fit the most with each one of PQR or Varcron.
    If you add to it Oberon's behaviour, that IS the best possible lynch outta here.

    I am however not saying Varcron is green.
    Varcron and PQR are like unstable elements whereas Frinckles is a kind of certain one.
    so here's a thought experiment:


    Player A and Player B are in a thunderdome but we already know player B loses. We find out later that player B is town.

    I tried getting player B to not lose but it doesn't work.

    Now I'm given the task to divine of 3 people (with a 66% chance of success) which two are scum.

    *Question: What are the odds that Player A is scum?
    Spoiler : Answer :
    Pretty fucking high.


    So now we need to figure out some teams <3 you auwt but im using your name for each to make it neater.

    Auwt+Me bus of the year can be tossed out the window. Nobody is buying that.

    Auwt+Varcron does make sense; the two almost exclusively never interacted before Blink's death. Auwt and Varcron slots had been averse to figuring out the last two Mafia if either had a town POV until PQR finally decided to play ball.

    Auwt+PQR makes little sense (as in, not a lot of sense), they had a hammer on Varcron last night -- the game would be over and I would just concede because that's just hammer blitz shenanigans.. Then again, maybe that's what this setup was made for since two people have a day chat? idk

    If it wasn't apparent, Auwt is Player A in the top thought experiment.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  20. #670

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    There won't be a scum hammer, unless Frinckles votes me. And I am pretty sure he won't based on his last post. I will never vote Frinckles today, as I am confident in my solve.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but;

    You literally handed the hammer to Auwt on Varcron and he didn't pull the trigger so either you are a master of fuckery or you're just town dabbing on both.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  21. #671

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    so here's a thought experiment:
    Player A and Player B are in a thunderdome but we already know player B loses. We find out later that player B is town.
    P_B is Blink. Who is P_A in your post? Wasn't that Ceko? Or do you mean Lag now because they had a couple votes as well?

  22. #672

  23. #673

  24. #674

  25. #675

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    @Frinckles I feel like us talking here is just gonna induce more wild thoughts in Ceko's mind that we're bussing etc., coordinating day chat. I am ready to shut up, as I have my solve. I am not sure why you are even beating around the bush here with scenarios. It should be very clear to your POV just like it is to mine, that you and I are both LTCs.

  26. #676

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Oh and before Varcron/Auwt go on to tell me that I've been buddying with PQR or some shit, my slot's reads have stayed consistent this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    No, my list is something like this:

    Me
    Ceko

    Pornhack
    blinkskater

    LagAttack
    Varcron


    I am not too sure about the order of PHack/blinkskater. Could swap them around. I do not think it is Pornhack because his play looks much the same to me.
    For PQR to be scum here, a bus would have had to happen at some point as both of them have been strongly pushed by him. I highly doubt that's happened.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  27. #677

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    so here's a thought experiment:


    Player A and Player B are in a thunderdome but we already know player B loses. We find out later that player B is town.

    I tried getting player B to not lose but it doesn't work.

    Now I'm given the task to divine of 3 people (with a 66% chance of success) which two are scum.

    *Question: What are the odds that Player A is scum?
    Spoiler : Answer :
    Pretty fucking high.


    So now we need to figure out some teams <3 you auwt but im using your name for each to make it neater.

    Auwt+Me bus of the year can be tossed out the window. Nobody is buying that.

    Auwt+Varcron does make sense; the two almost exclusively never interacted before Blink's death. Auwt and Varcron slots had been averse to figuring out the last two Mafia if either had a town POV until PQR finally decided to play ball.

    Auwt+PQR makes little sense (as in, not a lot of sense), they had a hammer on Varcron last night -- the game would be over and I would just concede because that's just hammer blitz shenanigans.. Then again, maybe that's what this setup was made for since two people have a day chat? idk

    If it wasn't apparent, Auwt is Player A in the top thought experiment.
    Looks like a team might be lacking in there.
    Guess which.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

  28. #678

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Frinckles I feel like us talking here is just gonna induce more wild thoughts in Ceko's mind that we're bussing etc., coordinating day chat. I am ready to shut up, as I have my solve. I am not sure why you are even beating around the bush here with scenarios. It should be very clear to your POV just like it is to mine, that you and I are both LTCs.
    Yeah that's right, I reminded you in day chat that Player A was Auwt but also typed it in-thread incase you forgot.

    I feel like us talking here is just gonna induce more wild thoughts in Ceko's mind that we're bussing etc
    welcome to last game.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  29. #679

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Looks like a team might be lacking in there.
    Guess which.
    Oh no no, you're absolutely correct. It'd be really unfair for me not to dispel a PQR/Frinckles scum team for you; In fact I had just started to but got caught up. (See my above post about my slots reads being consistent.)

    I'll elaborate further, hold on.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  30. #680

  31. #681

  32. #682

  33. #683

  34. #684

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    am i the only one who thinks pqr and varc's interactions w/ each other in day 2 were really strange?

    pqr said that mafia!varc is voting pqr!town, but pqr voted auwt here:

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    -vote Auwt
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I have my solve, it's Auwt and Varcron. If i am wrong, as I was with Ceko, then it is because I suck
    so, pqr doesn't care that mafia voted him? town!pqr almost always votes people who vote him. i learned this from last hope. if he was town, i think he would've been more pissed at being put to l-2.

    pqr then switched votes between auwt and varc for a bit, before settling on varcron. when auwt voted frinckles, pqr changed his vote to auwt.
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  35. #685

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but;

    You literally handed the hammer to Auwt on Varcron and he didn't pull the trigger so either you are a master of fuckery or you're just town dabbing on both.
    bro i think pqr is scummy for that.
    i rly rly doubt this, scum 100% would've hammered if town!varc was at l-1. auwt should get townpoints for this.

    i hope we're talking about the same situation here
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  36. #686

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Bad news. With all my tabs open here, I must have closed the one with the draft from last night (I keep opening bunch of new tabs, ISOs, etc., which I tend to close to clean up my workspace here). I guess I can start over, but hope you don't mind if I am also going to take my time on that.

    BTW is there any particular content I can offer you? Or any of your wallpost statements or anything you want me to defend?

    My goal today is to convince you to make the correct decision and to lynch either Auwt or Varcron. Secondary goal is to discredit the discreditors, as I am doing with Auwt this morning (my time). But ofc I would be doing that in either slot, so likely NAI to you.
    tonally this just sounds wrong. pqr is too chill here.

    i'm not telling pqr to change his tone, just that he sounds scummy
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  37. #687

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    am i the only one who thinks pqr and varc's interactions w/ each other in day 2 were really strange?

    pqr said that mafia!varc is voting pqr!town, but pqr voted auwt here:




    so, pqr doesn't care that mafia voted him? town!pqr almost always votes people who vote him. i learned this from last hope. if he was town, i think he would've been more pissed at being put to l-2.

    pqr then switched votes between auwt and varc for a bit, before settling on varcron. when auwt voted frinckles, pqr changed his vote to auwt.
    LOL are you insane? You are working hard TO LOSE!!!! I said it plenty of times before, I have the solve, it's Auwt+Varcron. That is 90%, Auwt+Frinckles 10%, so Auwt is my preferred lynch but I will go for Varcron as I demonstrated already. In that 10% chance, there was some even slimmer chance that Varcron is last town and is being a dumbass voting me, but Auwt and Frinckles woulda hammered me, so I don't believe so.

    The reason I don't care who votes me has already been stated: we are mostly in Scenario 1 in my earlier post (which you either don't get or are playing dumb about), the only vote that matters is yours. If Frinckles votes me, then it's over anyway, but I trust that he won't. So literally it's all your call now, even Varcron mafioso said agreed that you must pick between 2v2.

    That aside, I do not get pissed off at L-2, I do get pissed off at L-1, as I showed via my defense of Blink's position D1, BECAUSE I THOUGHT MAFIA WERE VOTING HIM OFF (and yes, i thought you were Mafia, Ceko, but i was wrong).

  38. #688

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    You know, I'm not a fan of the whole "this is too much information!" bullshit, but here's a fine example from Varcron. @Auwt what do you take from this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    PQR worded one of his phrases such that his "sheriff" claim actually makes him villager

    Very smart breadcrumb by him
    To which Oberon responded:

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Why does make him Villager? Can't he be Mafia?
    So already you can see my slot evaluating whether PQR is town (as Varcron boldly places it) or scum.

    Like, I get my slot has done some silly shit this game, but this is just on the nose. Varcron marked PQR town and gave him an out of their Sheriff claim early.

    Guess what slot also gave two players an out from their Sheriff claim?

    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    PQR's claim in retrospect looked to be a joke.
    blink actually did hard-claim it and then backed down
    ceko hard-claimed and is now un-CC'd sheriff
    Varcron claimed it and then backed down a few minutes later, definitely reads as a joke
    Oberon fake-hard-claimed it in a clever way.

    Sticking to the strategy, blink is the lynch.
    Your slot single-handedly created the division that resulted in Blink's death in a TvT situation. You wrote-off PQR, vilified Blink, pocketed Ceko, gave Varcron an out, and tried to write off my slot that was able to see through what you were doing. I could almost see this coming from a town perspective but it was executed methodically, I'm sure you've read your own ISO by now because it didn't stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    @Varcron @theoneceko

    Can we please switch to blinkskater?
    Obviously you could just message Varcron in day chat to find a reason to move his vote, but signaling Ceko to make the effort smoother was smart.

    Here's some scumrage.

    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Fucking at L-1 now myself. WHY AM I AT L-1 WHEN THERE'S LITERALLY A PERSON THAT HARD-CLAIMD SHERIFF JUST TO BACK OUT?
    Scum being upset is always funny, but look at what the slot is saying exactly: This isn't an attempt for self preservation so much as it's an attempt to instill significant doubt in another player. Obviously LagAttack would have know Ceko/Blink is TvT but there is enough justification from Blink's play to make culpability for a town-flip unlikely.. which is what we see happen when Ceko asks if he's scum lol:

    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    No. Honestly fuck blinkskater with that play, it's a fucking stupid play that makes no sense to make as citizen other than he thinks game theory doesn't apply to him and he can do whatever the hell he wants.
    So, this is just a little breakdown of what I'm seeing.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  39. #689

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    also, anyone that says "slot A and B haven't interacted with each other" as a reason for them being a scumteam is probably wrong because i ended the day 24 hours early.
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  40. #690

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    tonally this just sounds wrong. pqr is too chill here.

    i'm not telling pqr to change his tone, just that he sounds scummy
    Like I said, you are in a shitty position and I would probably vote PQR in your slot. I am frustrated, too. And I am not drunk as I was last night to go write another paper about our CEO. You are reading into this too much, stop tunneling if you want us to win this thing.

  41. #691

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    LOL are you insane? You are working hard TO LOSE!!!! I said it plenty of times before, I have the solve, it's Auwt+Varcron. That is 90%, Auwt+Frinckles 10%, so Auwt is my preferred lynch but I will go for Varcron as I demonstrated already. In that 10% chance, there was some even slimmer chance that Varcron is last town and is being a dumbass voting me, but Auwt and Frinckles woulda hammered me, so I don't believe so.

    The reason I don't care who votes me has already been stated: we are mostly in Scenario 1 in my earlier post (which you either don't get or are playing dumb about), the only vote that matters is yours. If Frinckles votes me, then it's over anyway, but I trust that he won't. So literally it's all your call now, even Varcron mafioso said agreed that you must pick between 2v2.

    That aside, I do not get pissed off at L-2, I do get pissed off at L-1, as I showed via my defense of Blink's position D1, BECAUSE I THOUGHT MAFIA WERE VOTING HIM OFF (and yes, i thought you were Mafia, Ceko, but i was wrong).
    i haven't followed most of what u said today >_>
    you get pissed off at freaking l-6
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  42. #692

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    also, anyone that says "slot A and B haven't interacted with each other" as a reason for them being a scumteam is probably wrong because i ended the day 24 hours early.
    Well I did read ISOs on me and Oberon to see if there was anything there to help you out, but it turned out to HURT you. We had minimal interactions. Thanks a lot for ending the day while I was busy working.

    Also, challenging for you, is that Lag and Varcron did not demonstrate "teaming" while I guess Oberon and I did (or did so by the virtue of not much to show for it, i.e., lack of aggression = teaming?). I can't change D1, but you seem to be going back to the losing decision and it's pissing me off.

    We are sitting here fighting Sheriff vs LTC while Auwt and Varcron are possibly going to win because of your miraculous read of Lag as town. Was this a biased read? Figure it out, I don't want to lose this.

  43. #693

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Fancy play syndrome and silly shit in general has a large capacity to fail spectacularly, but LagAttack was GUNNING for blink here.

    Like 4 Sheriff fakeclaims and instead of being open-minded about it and considering motivation, you write off 3 saying "haha suboptimal play but whatever.. EXCEPT BLINK!"

    That's how I read it at least.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  44. #694

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i haven't followed most of what u said today >_>
    you get pissed off at freaking l-6
    Jeez, more arguing between LTC and Sheriff. Why is it difficult to follow me? I know English is my 2nd language, but it's not that bad. What is the issue here? Our playstyles are different and you find it hard to read different kinds of persons?

  45. #695

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    That aside, I do not get pissed off at L-2, I do get pissed off at L-1, as I showed via my defense of Blink's position D1, BECAUSE I THOUGHT MAFIA WERE VOTING HIM OFF (and yes, i thought you were Mafia, Ceko, but i was wrong).
    if u were talking about blink getting to l-1, then ur also lying here too. u never hard-defended blink's slot. u just attacked mine.
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  46. #696

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    @theoneceko you are reading into words too much, I guess that's what FM is about. But I am generally not emotional and much of what I said or did, esp. D1 is NAI. Now I am getting slightly emotional because I have the solve and I KNOW that you do not. But what the hell can I do to help you out here? I asked you earlier, if you view any of my comments or actions as sus, please list that out and I know I will be able to answer/defend because I am LTC and we win together, along with Frinckles. Somehow I have to convince you that Auwt+Varcron are the mafia team.

  47. #697

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    also, anyone that says "slot A and B haven't interacted with each other" as a reason for them being a scumteam is probably wrong because i ended the day 24 hours early.
    Yeah you listened to LagAttack who literally signaled you and Varcron to lynch Blink.. lol

    Why do you think Varcron hammered there? Honestly think about it. I can give you a hint:

    June 4th, 2021, 11:29 AM

    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Fucking at L-1 now myself. WHY AM I AT L-1 WHEN THERE'S LITERALLY A PERSON THAT HARD-CLAIMD SHERIFF JUST TO BACK OUT?
    June 4th, 2021, 11:31 AM

    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    -vote blinkskater
    June 4th, 2021, 11:35 AM

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Time to put this shitshow to rest, it's going to happen anyways

    I'm going to pray that I'm right with my read.
    -vote blinkskater
    You got played.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  48. #698

  49. #699

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You know, I'm not a fan of the whole "this is too much information!" bullshit, but here's a fine example from Varcron. @Auwt what do you take from this?



    To which Oberon responded:



    So already you can see my slot evaluating whether PQR is town (as Varcron boldly places it) or scum.

    Like, I get my slot has done some silly shit this game, but this is just on the nose. Varcron marked PQR town and gave him an out of their Sheriff claim early.

    Guess what slot also gave two players an out from their Sheriff claim?



    Your slot single-handedly created the division that resulted in Blink's death in a TvT situation. You wrote-off PQR, vilified Blink, pocketed Ceko, gave Varcron an out, and tried to write off my slot that was able to see through what you were doing. I could almost see this coming from a town perspective but it was executed methodically, I'm sure you've read your own ISO by now because it didn't stop.



    Obviously you could just message Varcron in day chat to find a reason to move his vote, but signaling Ceko to make the effort smoother was smart.

    Here's some scumrage.



    Scum being upset is always funny, but look at what the slot is saying exactly: This isn't an attempt for self preservation so much as it's an attempt to instill significant doubt in another player. Obviously LagAttack would have know Ceko/Blink is TvT but there is enough justification from Blink's play to make culpability for a town-flip unlikely.. which is what we see happen when Ceko asks if he's scum lol:



    So, this is just a little breakdown of what I'm seeing.
    no, pqr said he wasn't a sheriff first. varc didn't have to do it for him; varc was just pointing out a fact everyone already knew

    also, i think ur overestimating scum!lag's abilities in this wall. i doubt she'd play like a sociopath
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

  50. #700

    Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Keep in mind, you had ALREADY voted for Blink Ceko.

    All LagAttack had to do was prime the hammer for Varcron. Look at their responses before and after.

    Vacron wants to "end this shitshow" but doesn't even know why the fuck he's hammering (he actually does, it's to save LagAttack.)

    Then your UwUU activated and you realized LagAttack was probably scum but oh here's Varcron again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I doubt it, and here's why

    Blink got himself into a situation where he made himself appear very, VERY scummy

    And that's when he claimed sheriff and backed off after thunderdoming you.

    Should we pay attention to his reads? Sure, except at least the read on me (Varcron) is wrong as fuck.
    If you want to debate over whether Blink made the right play Ceko, we can do that all day and get nowhere. But look at the flips, reactions and events leading up to this and things become quite clear.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •