BouncyKnight 1-S2-1 1-7817159
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

BouncyKnight 1-S2-1 1-7817159

Account Name: JLao#11316
    Account ID: 1-S2-1 1-7817159
    Your Server: North America
    Approximate Points: 12264 Points. Points have been bugged due to getting an achievement I shouldn't. I have the achievement ALL ROLES when I shouldn't as I have not won in all roles. I didnt even get points for that achievement too.

Points for achievements that I did not receive - Half Triad Roles, Half Mafia Roles, Half Neutral Roles, Half Town Roles, All Triad Roles, All Mafia Roles, All Neutral Roles, Half Roles.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: BouncyKnight 1-S2-1 1-7817159

Role-related win achievements cannot be given through our point restore system due to technical limitations, so the request to grant All Roles (and points for missing achievements) is denied, as you will be able to reearn all role-win achievements and get the points that way.

Otherwise, approved for 11531 points, 332 wins, 538 games, and the achievements Forever Alone, Epic Fail, Incognito, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Disco Inferno, Hoist by his own Molotov, Yo Dawg, Jailbreak, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, A for Effort, Hung Jury, Eternal Revenue Service, and Judge of Dread

3. ISO #3