Your Game has a Real Racism Problem
Register

User Tag List

Re: Your Game has a Real Racism Problem

Yep this is just something that is a fact of Mafia life. The thing is that as SC2 is free, that means so is Mafia. IE there is no permanent solution to rascism. Blizzard isn't going to ban people for being really rascist in a custom game, and any ban handed out from the mods here can be circumvented indefinitely. So there is no solution to the problem.

As someone who isn't a rascist it's not ideal but you do get used to it overtime as just background noise.

If you want to strike back you can simple target the rascist players for lynching or killing and no one is gonna punish you for doing that.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    It is a problem.

As ZZOrange pointed out the mods hands are somewhat tied. They do what they can to protect the community from those screwed up people but Blizzard just does not care.
    What are Blizzard supposed to do?
    I don't believe anyone reports anyone from our community in SC2, they only do on this site.

And when they do, those muted can chat perfectly fine in -Mafia- arcade. Really the only SC2 game that they can chat in, excluding with friends privately ofc.
    @theoneceko can confirm, she has a lot of experience with being muted in SC2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I don't believe anyone reports anyone from our community in SC2, they only do on this site.

And when they do, those muted can chat perfectly fine in -Mafia- arcade. Really the only SC2 game that they can chat in, excluding with friends privately ofc.
    Its a violation of their code of conduct and terms of service. Sense Activision took the reigns of Blizzard the only thing they have cared to address is things that put liability on them as a company. Unless someone is making real life threats against another player they just don't take any action and I believe moderation is mostly automated.

Appropriate action would be to tie bans for chronic abusers to their IP or HD. I think at this point though they barely even bother to moderate their official ladder outside of the GM leagues. Kind of understandable given the game is not very profitable anymore and their company focus has shifted to micro-transactions and mobile games.

"he"

i was trlling whn i told pqr im a grl

Ohh come guys.
    "lynch him because he's black!" is just funny.
    Itís not, but itís not as bad as some people make it to be, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

Well, if you think that way then maybe sc2mafia is not for you. We here are generally tolerant to any kind behavior except for pedophilia, gamethrowing and spamming. Those 3 are the big no no's. Don't worry though. The more you play the game, the more you will get over it and just accept that its part of sc2mafia
    Last edited by Isabella; June 3rd, 2021 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    Well, if you think that way then maybe sc2mafia is not for you. We here are generally tolerant to any kind behavior except for pedophilia, gamethrowing and spamming. Those 3 are the big no no's.
    ...YOU are generally tolerant of racism. Because you are part of that problem. Your display name is "NiggusExterminatus". I'd rather eat my own hands than let you represent me.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You're favourite toast spread is sawdust

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    I was part of the problem. Nowadays though I just watch and have a laugh at those guys
    Was? Did this change in heart occur 7 hours ago? Because 7 hours ago your discord name was NiggusExterminatus.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You're favourite toast spread is sawdust