[Approved Experimental] S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander (10P) (lol)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander (10P) (lol)

10 people

Settler
    Settler
    Settler
    Settler
    Settler

Renegade
    Gravekeeper

Jester

Spoiler : mechanics :

Mafia members do not share a night chat, but are aware of their partners identities.
    3 settlers will be given last wills at random. They will be notified of this as the game starts.
    Lynch method is 1 vote. Yeah. There's one vote to lynch.
    Players shot at night do not have their roles revealed.

Spoiler : roles list :

Jester: role, picks 1 person to kill when lynched.
    Settler: Citizen with 1 time use gun.
    Renegade: Auto vest 1 use, immune to jester, can kill at night
    Gravekeeper: Can copy a role from any role in the graveyard. Keeps the same alignment.

Spoiler : Order of Operation :
    Renegade and Jester shoots first before settler.
    Settler shoots
    GraveKeeper copies role

Rules
    1. No editing posts
    2. No discussion outside of game
    3. Days are 24 hours
    4. Nights are as long as i decide. the moon is also flat
    5. Inactivity=modkill
    6. Only English
    7. Death notes allowed encouraged
    8. Renegade/Gravekeeper win in tie.
    9. All other standard fm rules apply

Win Conditions
    Settlers, defeat Renegade/Gravekeeper
    Renegade, defeat settlers/jester
    Jester, must get lynched and kill someone.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; June 4th, 2021 at 10:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander

In keeping with the spirit of the original thread, there is additional information about the setup in this post as well. The opening post does not include this information.

1.Gravekeeper is just a mafia aligned amnesiac essentially

2. Gravekeeper can only copy abilities that still have charges. if he tries to pick one that doesnt have charges then the copy fails and he can try again next night
    3. Grave keeper is aligned with the renegade, has same win condition. They win together. They're mafia.
    4. The gravekeeper, if it picks a jester, does get the option to kill someone if he dies, but that will not give him the win. His win conditions remain the same, which he shares with the renegade.
    5. Jester doesn't know who is night immune when he is lynched. He just has to pick randomly.

If that doesn't answer all your questions, just ask them here and i am required to answer them to verify the setup

3. ISO #3

In keeping with the spirit of the original thread, there is additional information about the setup in this post as well. The opening post does not include this information.

1. Jester wins if lynched, game ends if he gets a kill when he is lynched. If Jester doesn't get a kill then he does not win even though he was lynched.
    2. Gravekeeper is essentially either a 1 shot kill for mafia, or a backup renegade
    2b. Gravekeeper if alone can not kill, that is why he has to make an educated decision on who he gravekeeps. It's not a bug. It's a mechanic.

3. Host can make the nights as long or as short as they wish. it works with the spirit of the setup

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Approved as an off-queue """"experimental"""" game lol. You may post signups if you so desire (but why would you ever do such a thing?), and people may sign at their own risk (BUT WHY WOULD THEY EVER DO SUCH A THING?!). This game won't interfere with the normal flow.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander (10P) (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Stealthbomber16
    You say 10 people but list only 8.
    I literally didn't even notice that but it's copied and pasted from the original setup

8. ISO #8

*notices that it still says 10 and there’s still 8 roles*
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    *notices that it still says 10 and there’s still 8 roles*
    Yes

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Marking this as experimental doesn't quite cut it imho.

No, it doesn't, that's right. I added "(lol)" to the title as well, though, so it should be clear enough
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

No, it doesn't, that's right. I added "(lol)" to the title as well, though, so it should be clear enough
    I like how you also didn't read the number of players in the setup

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I like how you also didn't read the number of players in the setup
    I trusted the host could count and got fooled into thinking it looked like 10P by the space between Gravekeeper and Jester. :P

18. ISO #18

Emergency addendum: In S-FM 107 Wild Wild Wasteland, the original version of this setup, when players were shot at night their roles were NOT revealed during the day. This is not reflected in the setup thread anywhere.

I intend to run the game as close to the original as possible and as such will be doing this as well. I will edit this setup to reflect this.

Edit to add: I am aware this creates conflict with the gravekeeper role. Too bad!

Edit 2: I will NOT be replicating how the host of S-FM 107 did not PM the mafia members their partners until they asked as that was unintended and went in direct conflict of the setup.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; June 4th, 2021 at 10:25 PM.

19. ISO #19

Emergency addendum: In S-FM 107 Wild Wild Wasteland, the original version of this setup, when players were shot at night their roles were NOT revealed during the day. This is not reflected in the setup thread anywhere.

I intend to run the game as close to the original as possible and as such will be doing this as well. I will edit this setup to reflect this.

Edit to add: I am aware this creates conflict with the gravekeeper role. Too bad!

Edit 2: I will NOT be replicating how the host of S-FM 107 did not PM the mafia members their partners until they asked as that was unintended and went in direct conflict of the setup.
    There were multiple games of this?
    Because the game that I read ended in 4 minutes and a handful of posts; certainly no nightkill flips other than Jester lynch.

20. ISO #20

bro

21. ISO #21

There were multiple games of this?
    Because the game that I read ended in 4 minutes and a handful of posts; certainly no nightkill flips other than Jester lynch.
    Yeah. That's that game.

The host did not realize the game was over and tried to run day 2 and had to be told by Slaol, the jester, that the game was already over. He didn't flip any of the roles from night 1.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; June 5th, 2021 at 01:08 PM.